Life is a dance between Jungian archetypal forces...

Life is a dance between Jungian archetypal forces. The consonance/dissonance between forces causes motion (world expands and evolves).

From which archetypal forces does the collective energy of Holla Forums consist of?

OP HERE AGAIN

I thought maybe the main forces are the proud Warrior (Thor) and the Shadow Trickster (Kek). I think Holla Forums is the Warrior because of the fascination with strength and power, as well as sadist tendencies in the Warrior's Shadow.

Also, notice how the Warrior's shadow is the Angel's shadow - the Victim/Orphan. The Holla Forums's raison d'être (liberal SJW) is the Victim.

Another observation is that the Warrior's is drawn to the Angel. The archetype of innocence and purity is contained in pics anime girls which are liked by many Holla Forums users.

The Zionist would be then the Detached Manipulator.

Is smugness a force? How about intense faggotry?

the more important question is, should we begin official Jung General threads

although the topics discussed so far have largely revolved around the Red Book, they've branched out into the Stand Alone Complex (which in turn is applied Braudilard, specifically his Second Simulcru concept), Meme Magic as a whole, ect.

I believe Holla Forums can harness Stand Alone Complexs through meme magic to achieve real world results. the unpredictability of mass random copycats is in line with KEK and we've proven able to achieve these results in negative false flag attempts, inspiring enemies like feminists to free bleed and copy each other, making the uninitiated view the harpies as sick freaks.

we can utilise this ability for more proactive actions, inspiring allies or the unaffiliated to action as well

Smugness is of course the trickster. The Kek.

Words and nothing real behind them. There are only three archetypes:
- feels good man (Pepe)
- feels bad man (Wojak)
- normalfag

You probably wanted to say that the opposite of proud warrior on the diagram is innocent angel. The masculine warrior ubermensch is drawn to pure, innocent, optimistic feminine. This is how it is when archetypes are mature and when both people in the game have integrated their shadows (heaven scenario). If they didnt, the immature shadow warrior and the shadow angel (victim/orphan) are still drawn to each other, although through hate and destructive urges (hell scenario). See, the universe doesnt give a fuck if its hell, heaven, or something in-between. All that mattets is motion produced by whatever interactions of forces. The hell scenario is actually more efficient

Sage for infomining shill

That being said, I'm a Patriarch

Pathetic.

Ive been fantasizing stories in my head all my life. When i learned about archetypes i was horrified because every single character in my head interacted according to archetypal patterns. The model also explained my attraction to certain girls, real or imagined (desiring in a girl what i cant have in my personality)

Archetypes are just interplays between yin and yang, which is itself just 2 sides of a singular energy. If you can find that, reality and everything happening is nothing to be concerned about because, hey, youre god.

Back to Cuckchan neo dataminer shill.

Your mom dances around my dick, OP.

I am not sure if there are enough magicians/sages on this board for jung threads to work. Holla Forums is full of immersed warriors and patriarchs. Sage and jester are needed in the court but the format of the board makes it problematic

You are not concerned with pain? Teach me your ways enlightened master

I've been having the thought recently that "Reality is the place where the essences go to play"
Synchronicity is spooky

It's essential

Magician/sage. I'm here because Holla Forums is on the right path, though there are sometimes problems in this hivemind's ideologies and understanding of the world. I'm here to steer you on the right way by providing guidance, reason and analysis. At the same time, by lurking here and elsewhere, I gather information that enables me to refine and develop my own models and ideas.

pretty sure it's magician and jester for a lot of folk here

smug anime is as jester as it gets, yet it's backed with reasoned analysis of how to use the jester archetype to sway hearts and minds

I'm probably Magician on private, Patriarch on public.

No, it isn't OP. That's what psycho queers and trannies suggest you fucking idiot. They've been pushing this bullshit the past 2-5 years.

Try thinking for yourself instead of adopting some shit you like the sound of.

Your life must be really fuuuuuuucked if you fall for this. Petty, dumb little shit bringing FAGGOT crap here.

hermit goes in all fields

I fuckin hate gook toons

A magician, no matter how much I wish I were a king. I can never seem to make my good ideas or efforts bear fruit. If someone were wise enough to keep me around as an advisor, that's basically the only role I could ever fill successfully.

Fucking Russia, spreading ideologies that try to defeat Russia

You can be my advisor user. As long as I get to dress you up in girly clothes and fuck you in the ass

I feel like hitting the face of those doing the mutilation.

Bullshit. show her tits or GTFO

She's wearing a black sun neclace

Between hermit and trickster, warrior and troubadour – I would say. I don't really mind making you trip and fall so that you realize there is a weakness in your legs, and always I sought my beloved waifu whom I want to protect more than anything.

You can't fucking win no matter what. Also, these characteristic charts really need a test behind them.

For a leaf you actually have good taste.

i thought that was the mid-east?

Yes, I often call her my "angel" (or far more often my Valkyrie). I listened to Siegfried and I had an experience from it but I'm certainly more solemn than he is among other things. Still that opera spoke to me and put me in tears by the end.

I'd tip-toe towards a dark corner and see what happens.

1. halts Maul feiges Defätistenschwein
2. ja
3. ja
4. keine Ahnung
5. 14/88

I think we'll be lucky If we even get to fight

Delusion. His documentary is not but him constantly failing, but he thinks he's winning.
Weiner is extremely deluded like most kikes are and even Huma could see it.

Has anyone thought to try to map the planetary spheres (there are eleven that I'm aware of) or the zodiac signs (twelve in number) to the Jungian archetypes? I tried mapping the planetary spheres, and failed miserably. Can anyone who actually understands the occult help me out here?

they make my wee wee hard

Why do you hate white people, that's racist

Remember kids, sideways for attention, longways for results. End it.

You are wrong.

Even married men who get laid with their wife a lot and hate women do so because of that same reason.
Every time their wife doesn't completely submit to them, doesn't act like their husband is the hottest shit ever, so much at glances at another man, that inner paranoia comes out that they are not good enough for their wife.

Friend of mine is in NA and I'm kinda concerned about it. Like I'm alt-right and think that race war is kinda inevitable, but the group seems to go way too far tbqh

just pick one from the list and kill them. they might let you take their place. then post funny stuff they do here.

fucking why? sage

I tried to pick up on a pattern. Here's the best I could do. Not entirely sure if it all still makes sense.

RARE
A
R
E

doesn't mean i don't want to hit it and quit it, user

I feel like Uranus could've been substituted for Neptune, as a lot of it had to do with spirituality, but the childlike innocence rings of Uranus.

Squatchan.org

from 1941/1942 onward, but yeah agreed
but at least we tried to make peace (heß)

Because it's racist

Ok, i won't abandon thread then.

wew

Yes.

why would it

Email related lurking in the shadows.

2:34 dat salute. lmao

Which one is manic pixie dream girl again?

The show is GOAT, don't know if this was the goal of the producers but it was a bit of a redpill.

Who wouldn't? He recently bought two lakeside homes and an R8

So it's a buzzword, got it. See you at McDonalds later this week.

Damn that sucks. If only we knew that we actually needed to have LESS seats to control what goes through congress instead of more. You Democrats are always teaching us! Is this related to the Dem principle that if you kill your enemies, they win?

Literally this.

Best culture, best food, etc.

Unless someone finds the fountain of youth or reverses age, why live several hundred years in the future just to croak 1-20 years afterwards? Humans simply can not live forever, that's a fact, and one I've made peace with.

the CIA is compromised and is in the pocket of the Soros/MSM/Dem/Clinton camp, at least until Trump does a good house cleaning after he gets in, unless they get him first, God forbid.

I guess I'm the only human left in this thread.

The time is 8:22 eastern.

Do you want to find out?

well you know what I meant

I can't wait for Hillary's comeback hnghhhh
Bitch is gonna be the most love president ever now that the general public has realized
How bad things could have been with a trump presidency

Your nose is showing

I don't see what's so upsetting about this

I just don't get why we can't make two death penalty convicts fight to the death for their lives in gladiatorial fights.

Haha yes this. You beat me to it.

Gives off a Trump vibe in that pic

Where did this meme originate? Ted Cruz basically did the exact opposite of giving his delegates to Trump

Asians are far better at building electronics than whites.

This is why you study the classics and have a traditional education.

i use handbooks and a textbook that my dad used in soviet russia when he was in uni there (he is a physicist)

i asked him why there arent good american books on the same subject.

he said that it was because the state supported it, it doesnt make the author any money. it was purely for the benefit of others.

i am hardcore anti-communist and he is too. but i'm glad i've got these books.

Nuke the whales.
Ocean war now

Can I have that first map without the "beverage brands" bullshit?

I'm not sure if you're serious but I'm the off chance I'd just like to point out that power has nothing to do with racism and it was blacks who enslaved other blacks and sold them to whites

Whatever shit this comes from I want more of it, it very much compliments The Universal Master Key by Franz Bardon.

Seriously what is it with them and K-pop

I mean aside from them all wanting to fuck jellybeanose

wtf is wrong with this thread? Why can't I post?

more jungian infographics plox

Didn't look at images. From justice; from self orchestrated order. Purity of will and purity of truth. The assuredness to do what it takes without sacrificing honesty and good will.
I welcome any rational good willed whites into my order who will sacrifice vice and hatred for purity and accomplishment.

Illusion is not the right word for it. Also, evolution is real and isn't mutually exclusive with idea that reality could have been intelligently designed.

How can I find out my archetypes?

Anyone willing to start a /Jung/ general?
I'm still a beginner to him, but if no one here is an expert, then we could make the threads and learn together. Would anyone be interested in that? Would the mods tell us to go to /fringe/?

What are you talking about? The warrior is not opposite to the angel.

Is the idea that they're drawn to each other based off of the diagram? If it is, how so? When I look at the diagram, they are not opposites to each other. The warrior is opposite to the patriarch, not the angel.

My computer broke down and needed to be formatted really badly.

Could someone share the torrents or magnets for Jung's works? Multiple languages, please, as I'm fluent among others in German and French, too.

this

tfw

actually an intense faggot