JEWS ADMIT THEY AREN'T WHITE

Anti-Semitism in America is Nothing New. Don’t Deny Jewish History and Culture by Calling Us “White”

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/pYyZD
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/09/22/jews-in-america-struggled-for-generations-to-become-white-now-we-must-give-up-that-privilege-to-fight-racism/
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/8123-insanity
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128
blogs.timesofisrael.com/mental-illness-and-the-jews/
nature.com/ncomms/2013/131119/ncomms3739/full/ncomms3739.html
jewishstandard.timesofisrael.com/schizophrenia-research-and-the-jews/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/jewish schizophrenia/
archive.is/4Jt8G
archive.is/izIw4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/85923748/#85940267
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(2/2)

archive.fo/pYyZD

sage

Anti-sage.

They really painted themselves into a corner.

Their whole survival strategy is to blend in with white people and fuck them over. But now that they've turned the Democrats into the anti-white party, they can't maintain control of both parties without distancing themselves from whites.

They're soon going to lash out, with the muzzie invasion it's going to be ugly, at least in terms of psy op.

Bump

It honestly doesn't matter. I've seen jews do this "I'm white, no wait, I'm not!" shit since I was a kid, and even then I thought it was fishy.

They'll just pretend like they don't know what you're talking about if you bring it up. This is just what they do. They don't argue with consistency, they argue to win. They think we're stupid for seeking truth over our interests.

That's when they were dealing with whites who disdained identity politics.

Now they've flooded the country with nonwhites who think purely in terms of identity, and whites are starting to follow suit. I'll be impressed if they can keep everyone fooled.

No shit Sherlock, Jews being white or not depends on how convenient it is for them at a given moment.

So they admit they're neither european, nor middle easterners?. Great, they're noone. Palestine is not yours, Europe is not yours. Use that angle wherever you can.

THEY'RE ABANDONING SHIP
THAT MEANS THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE HEAT
This is only good news for us lads - a fight's brewing for sure, but isn't that what we're best at?

It's time to collect as many instances of jews acting or speaking on behalf of whites for "posterity".

send this to jared taylor

Sheer mathematics shows more Jews accept race as an identifying characteristic than they accept religion. A modern book about racial Jews that don't accept culture or religion, said they were "still a Jew." Contemporary books by academics on what a Jew is, says this. In one sentence. In the whole book. Obviously didn't like discussing that part.

Don't bother. You're trying to look at Jews through the eyes of a goy. Just beause they say something doesn't make it concrete truth.

Best way to describe Jews is as a tribe - a related group that shares common religious and cultural elements inherent only to them.
While other nations created themselves through unification of disparate (but similar tribes) or grew out of their tribalism to achieve ethnos, Jews failed to develop that. They are eternally nomadic, still stuck on tribalism, with Israel being a pet project for Zionists, but failing to domesticate the wandering desert nomad that dreams in the Jewish cultural gestalt.

A settled Jew among his own ceases to be a Jew and becomes an Israeli - neither white, nor Palestinian, but of Khazar blood with Talmudic traditions (discounting for the established ones which are marginalized because of non-semitic influx). His tribalism dissolves and he acquires an ethnos, but this is inherently dangerous to the Jew, who must exist among other nations, for his parasitic nature cannot be sustained in the midst of his own people - he would have to develop civic honesty that he can live without as long as he can farm goyim outside.

The worst what you can do to a Jew is to domesticate him and give him a Jewish, non-white, nationality.

Jews constitute an obstinate tribal anachronism stuck on the eternal irritants of race, religion, and nationality, which they ever hypocritically work to resolve… among other groups.

/thread

blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/09/22/jews-in-america-struggled-for-generations-to-become-white-now-we-must-give-up-that-privilege-to-fight-racism/

Sardinians?

This

Jews have mental disorders at a rate similar to their observed physical deformities. The two go hand-in-hand.

blogs.timesofisrael.com/mental-illness-and-the-jews/

nature.com/ncomms/2013/131119/ncomms3739/full/ncomms3739.html

jewishstandard.timesofisrael.com/schizophrenia-research-and-the-jews/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/jewish schizophrenia/

merchant-madness

archive.is/4Jt8G

archive.is/izIw4

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/85923748/#85940267

vid related

There is no difference between Jewish religion and Jewish race because the religion itself is a tribal religion. Even if a Jew does not believe in god, he is still following the Jewish religion as long as he does what is good for the Jews.

Fucking kikes. "Muh ethnicity" when it's convenient. "Muh religion" when it's not.

Ah, "muh religion" and "muh tribe" in the very same article. Should have finished it before posting.

The comment section won't open up for me in the article. Its clearly filled with over 500 hundred comments but I can't get to them. Any quateables?

But what they won't admit is the greatest privilege is Jewish privilege.

It it was actually white, AIPAC wouldn't exist.

If white privilege were real, Israel wouldnt exist and the federal reserve would be in government hands not private Jewish banker hands.

If that isn't poetic justice I don't know what is.

thanks for outing yourself, chaim

The Freemasons were/still are advocates of England being Jerusalem with roundabout historical logic, "in Englands green a pleasant Lands", claimed the Holy Grail was here and used Jewish iconography alot with the Star of David.

t. Great Uncle was high in the Freemasons. Had the famous Lords cricket ground tie.

I'm relatively rich. How much do you think it would cost?

ok, so check out the two top left orange clouds and you'll see they are slightly different, in particular notice the triangular spike-looking thing on the top, and how the one on the left is way wispier. I'm pretty sure that this is a composite image where the cloud in question had 2 pictures taken of it several hours apart then combined.