For you Millenial betas

Older London man backs up a horde of Muslim anonmoose group from screaming at cops

They cry racist and other monkey words but he doesn't even flinch. "It doesn't matter".

Let this be a lesson to you. I had the same experience at a Trump protest in California. No one would fight me. The masked man tried to look scary at me when I put a phone on him so I walked right at him. It's when you run, when you allow them to feel brave, when you allow a nigger not to be afraid, like jackals, that they strike.

Then get the fuck out of my country sunshine. It's the end of the world as we know. And I feel fucking fine.

One Englishman is worth more than one million of these pricks. God, those mad ramblings, I can barely understand anything out of whatever the fuck those animals were rambling about, that accent.

Bump

bump

I would rather live with chimps than niggers and sand niggers and Jews

I'm glad to see him stand his ground like that but fuck do I wish he had broke that one fucker's hand then and there.

Yeah, that's how you handle cowards. Inspiring.

Great show! Sad he didn't get to smack em around more.

This is why talking with these fuckers will never work.
(To people thinking we have to explain our views to shitskins and leftists. Just double down, punch if they become physical. Never discuss.)

funny how they only started chimping after the cops weren't standing behind that guy anymore

Awesome man.

Why do I hear what appears to be britcucks defending the foreign hoarde? Are the males in Britain/London cucked this hardor is it an isolated thing?

Please don't compare chimps to niggers please.

Why not, they are both animal. The only real difference is that chimps has capacity to learn, but the sandniggers do not (or used to have, that died in the 5th century along with the birth of Islam).

It's like blaming everyone in America for the opinions held by liberal citry dwellers. Don't be a fucking retard, think about the sort of people that would turn up to support this march in the first place.

Anonymous is so fucking pathetic now, do you think half of these niggers know about the raids that used to be conducted ?

I love that smug smile he has the ENTIRE time. I've done that before when arguing with marxist trash it is drives them insane.

What the fuck are these sandniggers screaming?

you have to ask?

Racist and other common buzzwords taught to them by liberals

It's silly how these people still think racist is a insulting term in [current year+1].
It might have been discrediting back ten years ago, but if you fling enough mud at everyone, and everything becomes covered in mud, you don't notice the mud anymore. It's almost as they want us to win!

Sounded like a Scouse with dreadlocks that was defending the shitskin. That place was always a shit hole, that is the place where women, police and politicians contacted antifa to try to stop the NA march.

There's been a noticeable change in England over the last few years though. People have had enough. There's only the old hippies and marxist students who support the destruction of the country now; most other people are getting increasingly ready for civil unrest and removing traitors/foreigners. I lived in London until recently and all the white Brits I knew (as well as many older immigrants, the type who had to be a benefit to get into the country) were fed up.

I also would not be surprised if polls in BREXIT were not rigged with 10-20% free votes given to Remain, and they still lost (and lost hard in England and Wales; fuck Scotland to be honest- Northern Ireland's decision was more about not building a wall between themselves and the South so I'm more lenient towards them).

Masketta man?

nice.

original? https www youtube com/watch?v=M5Kk8lZ_MKA

pic related. was doing some business in a shithole back before nog lives don't matter started. heard a word stand out of a crowd: 'solidarity'. in my head i was hopeful for the briefest of moments, then a microsecond later i realized it was spoken with ebonics, then another imperceptible moment later the rest of the sentence and conversation clicked in. cue the wtf waitaminute. i turn to look, and sure enough, i saw a sheboon, which later called itself irish, and couldn't stop speaking 'saa'da-ridree'.

the casualty of equalists. invalid sources perform valid actions, rendered invalid by their –source– invalidity, confessing the all to unpunished "lying in order to steal in order to eat" cannibalism of the ungrateful parasitic and meek.

fuck king nigger. and fuck every body who likes him. his greatest crime was simply showing up. all the rest that followed, more of the same entitlement feelz.

I got in shit by the cucked ass riot police in Portland when some antifa faggot spit on me and I let my dog bite him, apparently I was there to instigate and disturb the """peace""" by standing around, dunno why we even defend the police when they do such a fucking awful job at defending the people who support them and protect the people who call for their deaths to such extents

wew

We need more people like this around and vids like this need to spread. If we can show the majority that's tired or starting to get tired of these dumbasses that they're nothing but a bunch of cowards who can't even stand for their beliefs in public without wearing a mask, more will join our side and want them gone.

This guy reminds me why Moscow and St.Petersburg had their English clubs even though all XIX century was marked by constant competition and proxy wars between Britain and Russia.

Britons are so chill and great when they're in proper environment.

You do realize they were just a ragtag group of shitposters from halfchan and not an official group of l33t hackers right? It's almost like you believed what you heard on CNN or something. But I know you can't be that stupid.

Off duty cop or MI5 agitator, obviously.
If he wasn't affiliated with the police, they would have arrested him for public order offence and hate speech.

He isn't an Englishman, obvious from the accent.
Sounds and looks Jewish and is known to those cops.

That's a London accent you imbecile. Know how I know? I lived in London most of my life.

See the nose? No beak to it, no hook. Looks like a regular Englishman to me.

There's several different looks that the English/British have because historically Normans mostly mixed with Normans, Anglo-Saxons mostly mixed with other Anglo-Saxons, Britons mostly mixed with Britons and the Danes mostly mixed with Danes; this is why in the North-East you have taller, more gaunt features with pale eyes and hair (Nordic), south-east you have lots like the man in this video; tend to be a bit 'doughy' or rounded cheeks, with a impressive chin (note the square chin that Americans love is actually an Irish trait and is rarely found among England/Scotland/Wales) and rounded with slightly narrower eyes, you then have the archetypal 'Englishman' (which I assume is actually Norman) which is the tall, sharp and defined features with usually darker hair normally perceived as refined and attractive, and then you have the 'Briton' types who look more like the Welsh/Scots, usually somewhat beady-eyed with very rounded, soft cheeks and chins.

Whilst possible; the widespread support of him in the comments on that video, in comments on the BBC/newspaper's comment sections and general attitudes of people I've met as an Englishman (previously living in London); I'd say it could easily not be. The fact is a lot of people are angry and want the rest to fuck off. You do remember the brexit vote, right?

Damn. My apologies for the gorillas and the chimps.

It's an aussie accent. He may be an expat Brit but that is no London accent
t. Millwall

So you're a shitskin? That is a London accent.

We're the white home-guard, you quite obviously know nothing about London or football

Millwall is and always was a shithole. I know you people are poor as fuck but try going outside of Millwall and you'll hear other accents. That man sounds North London/Hertfordshire-esque to me. I gather you have never left your slum?

Look you lived here for a short time big woop, yes Bermondsey was a shithole and they are a few of the old community left but gentrification has happened all over London just look at what a flat in Brixton costs now compared with 10 years ago. But it's fine you stayed here once and feel the need to attack my hometown rather than anything else. Did you watch the video ? they are even calling him Aussie in the video, I may concede that he could be South African but there is no way he is a Londoner.

Yeah its a London accent, easy to tell because Londoners pronounce their City 'Lan-dan' for the most part like he did.

But yeah Aussie accent is a cross of brummie london and alcohol, funnily enough for a penal colony. Which is why he sounded kind of aussie

A disorganised loosely affiliated group only identified by masks is fucking pathetic, well duh.

Always associated a London accent with an East End accent.

The way he's calmly telling them to get out of Anglo Saxon England is driving them insane because deep down they know he's 100% right and no amount of buzzwords will change that.

webm

Fucking shitskin, your accent will never be British.

American here, when I was visiting London I got massively triggered into telling some muzzie he wasn't British and to knock off his garbage accent and go back to saying durka durka when he said "oi mate giv ma a cig will ya bruv", something about it just pissed me off

He's a mountain too. I don't think he flinched once. Pretty impressive.

Have you ever heard a South African or Australian accent? I lived in North London for 19 years.

This guy is a Londoner, though may well have moved out for part of his life to Hertfordshire or somewhere like that.

.>>8456146
Jewish movies/media always focused on the East End because that's where their ghettos were. That was the only kind of English they really to got to know; there are tons of accents all over, even in London it varies massively from area to area.

I was going to make a sarcastic comment about not being 6'5" 200 lbs but the video was too inspiring.

white nigger you what? I lived in bermondsey most of my youth in a block off prespect steet, moved around through most of london since and this guy sounds like he is from around kent / dartford to me.

Also if your complaining about the old community your likely a litertall retard who's mother is also his sister, I have never seen such a shit excuse for anlgo's as I did around there. you people are fucking worse than niggers, because you should be better, but your to busy groping your cousin and pumping out kids for extra benifits.

lol, this guy is based

All ex-colonial powers suffer from the worse of the immigration because of the ex-colonies wanting to flee to the faterland. France teaching french to nogs in Africa and the Caribes was their worst mistake ever.

I like this guy.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Absolutely based.
And to all the people itt that think he's not from London: pic related…

No it's not
t.Australian

This video perfectly illustrates why I believe in my heart that England will prevail in the end. Observe the calmness with which this Englishmen states his identity and place in the world, there exists not a shred of doubt or fear within him. He is perfectly comfortable stood on his own against a hoard of dozens.

Now consider the opposing group, a rag tag collection of parasites in various stages of hysteria. The desperately plea that they are English, that they belong. They protest that they are as important; that the land they stand on is theirs. They whoop like manic creatures as they struggle to convince themselves that they are at home. What a pathetic bunch.

This Englishman isn’t a remarkable specimen of his kind but compared to the men of else ware he is royalty. And the same can probably be said of the men of other European nations in their own way, albeit the Anglo being particularly noteworthy for his confidence of place.

I'm not a millenial. I was born in 1968. I'm pushing 50.
Being a gentleman is important.

Millenials are pussyfied. Traditional values - toughness, honour, dignity, loyalty, respect, valour, duty, and above all, love.
These values seem to have been pushed aside.

You haven't taken into account that Blacks here don't care, they will punch you and go to jail and come out and get out there and protests again so long as they get to punch more white people. Also I'm 5'11" so fuck me

This reminds me of Fed protest user. Never back down, double down

That's a London accent. I'm English and can recognise it.
I'm northern English - County Durham; so I have a different accent and dialect. The man in the vid has a London accent. It's unmistakable.
He is a Londoner.

I actually thought they were speaking Arabic at him for the first, they say vowels like Arabic speakers because they're shitskins I guess.

How did he stand the stench of that niggers breath?

London is cucked. It is about 40% white British.
My capital city is destroyed. It feels bad. I only go to London for work and to transit through airports.
It needs a nuke. Radioactive hellfire. Let's put our nuclear submarines to good purpose. I want my taxes to pay for the nuking of London. And Machester. And Birmingham.

I'm a northener and the countryside is not cucked.

That guy's a great example for everyone.

Couldn't understand a damn thing that angry muslim was saying.

What a lovely place, user.

They really want a race war huh. The economy must be really fucked behind the scenes and running on fumes.

No other reason why China, India, Japan would be so aggressively re-militarizing, they need to control the eventual riots and civil unrest, given a more homogenous population this would be a harder narrative to sell, and they need to use War as a cover story.

I guess the kikes in the west were always more creative about their manipulation techniques. In this case they want to instigate massive civilian violence as a precursor to martial law and head off the entire nasty depression before it even begins. I would say Black Friday is one example of a dry run, they use it as a test case for what would happen if the shops were flooded with desperate people looking to grab anything they can get, to model a nation wide plan for locking down cities and arterial roads out of them.

I think they're having real problems getting whites to act up. Here in Australia controlled opposition groups in Melbourne and Sydney stage 'white nationalist' marches, but it's all co-opted fuckwits being run by intelligence cunts like ASIO. You see the ocassional video on youtube get pushed in the Murdoch controlled media about 'violent thugs' and 'street fights at whites only rally' but the footage is obviously staged for the cameras.

The nogs can easily be persuaded to riot, they'll murder each other over shoes. Harder to convince a lazy fat middle of the bell curve loser that there is anything he can gain from defending his race, he's probably already cucked himself genetically marrying an asian.

Looks like this white nationalist renaissance shit was cobbled together at the last moment and is being pushed so aggressively now for the past 12 months I'm certain they are working towards a climax.

If you ever meet one of these people IRL (1) make sure they don't have enough information to ID you (2) try to ask them about their family history, the real ethnopurist will have traced their own geneaology back 5 or more generations, whereas provocateurs will rarely go in depth with a cover story and have some canned response - my family is from so and so, we've always lived here, usually outs them right away as someone with ulterior motives.

It always begins the same, they promote it through media and use celebrities. I say cobbled together because a 6 year plan is very shoddy for these scum, who think and act in terms of centuries not decades.

As usual, the blood sacrifice will be that of the ignorant and unprepared.

This has everything to do with size, this guy's huge.

not to be D&C, but do we actually know the guy is a shitskin? He kinda looked eastern European
We mostly send the trash out west so who cares

chinks are even more fucked than we are. When they get mad because unemployment the Regime in Peking falls - and they know it.

Where did this maymay come from?

The majority of white Gen Y voted Trump and are working class.

Good to see an Englishman publicly telling these filthy animals to fuck right off. Well done.

pretty good. I like the guy's banter.

Glad to see him stand his ground.

That one guy who immediately takes his hand away when heroic englishman tells him to not touch him and then tries to hide his weakness by putting his hand back on the shoulder, but all he manages is an awkward, almost hoverhand-esque touch which only lasted a second.

I had a sensible chuckle at that too, he obviously realised he was out of his depth. He probably knew the coppers would have loved to crack some shitskins skulls given the chance too.

What kind of logic is this?

Or, instead of destroying such historical and beautiful cities, you could just kick out the scum.

A side effect of bombing the city.

WE NEED TO CLEANSE EVERYTHING NOW.

There is no scum for me to kick out unless I go to the city. The nearest city is Newcastle and it's quite nice.
York is nearby and so is Durham - they're lovely places. My family and I often visit.

The days of wearing my stomping boots are over. I'm too old for that now.

Lets hope the tides turn soon. Another decade and the majority of whites are going to be cucked voters. Brexit and Trump won because of the older generations, our youth are too lazy and left leaning. Then again, things getting worse will wake up a lot of people.

I lived in London until fairly recently, and that appears to be right in the very middle of the city.

Nothing there but tourists, dindus from the East End wasting their welfare money, students and graduates. London is full of universities, it's where about 90% of the poz in the city flows from.

It's pretty amazing talking to Indians nowadays. My mother's been friends since she was a child with a family of first-generation immigrants, and the rhetoric they come out with about Poles, Eastern Europeans, Muslims, etc puts Holla Forums to shame.

I'm trying to work out if there's any way to weaponise them against the Marxists, seeing as they get points for being an oppressed minority and all…

spoiled faggot. No one told you to get drunk and kick people.

Abdul's probably never had a large Englishman threaten to snap his scrawny neck like a twig.

One is clearly Scouse, the most cucked

He might be related to Sam Hyde. The place Sam is from is mostly English descent.

because you're a retarded cuck that watches others among us get thrown in jail over shit where they did nothing wrong and yet you still suck police dick.

Nice Molyjew style D&C

I may be considered Gen Z instead of Millennial, but I'm 6'1 and have done MMA for the past 2 1/2 years. If I ever get the chance, I'll do my best to outdo this guy by socking one of the cunts.

I need to get my benching up, though.

victim complex logic

He's an Aussie is what they were using against him.

Sam Hyde is from New England, which is heavily Irish and Italian these days (sadly). He's apparently half Irish, half Italian, with possibly a little Jewish ancestry, and probably some English, since his surname is English. That guy does look like he could be related to Sam, though.

That being said, I'm from New England, and my family always identified as Irish Catholic, although I'm patrilineally English, and have Swedish, Scottish, and French-Canadian ancestry as well as Irish and English. Most Americans are a just a mix.

All the people fighting about the guy's accent are retarded, there are a lot of different accents and even dialects in England.
Plus it's entirely possible for people to be born there and live part of their lives overseas and then return.

Prolly out there in exchange for a bag of smack.

It's an attempt at a London accent superimposed over a foreign accent.
He looks and sounds Jewish.

The incitement propaganda is working.
The purpose of this video is to fool right-wingers into thinking you can get away with using racial slurs and threats of violence in direct view of the police.
You can't.
This man is working with the police, he is a professional agitator.

Yeah, that was weird. How the fuck was that an Australian accent?

Hear, hear.

I am an Australian and recognised his accent as British straight away from watching bbc programs.

Lol

It's not a fucking aussie accent, not even close.

This is an odd shilling tactic. "Standing up for yourself is jewish subversion goyim"

Somebody buy that Englishman a round of whatever he wants!

When time shall count from the date
That the Anglo-Saxon began to hate

Why would he, no one even did anything and police are right behind him.

Buffalo soldier puts his hands on him repeatedly, gets warned, gets a slap.
Shits his pants.

Probably not. Niggers usually are very surprised when this happens

Most of the jewtube comments are supportive but there's definitely some I can't even asshurt posts. Pretty funny shit.

I married a single mum when she was 45

NO REGRATS

Trump is a Republican and a puppet of deep state.

Leftist scum. They are droves of these all around Europe. Marxism hit us hard.

same shit

Nope, this is wrong and completely dangerous false information. The only ones who talked about their lineage being abled to trace back to the middle-ages in church-books to signal that they are of a certain identity, has been ultimately outed as shills, kikes or feds.

If we are working at all….

There are no jobs and those fucking kikes knows this hence ((GLOBALISM)). Not everybody can be a good looking faggot standing in a retail-store shilling products like a goddam whore.

Nothing to start analysing about, since it was a straw they desperately grasped at after they realised they couldn't threaten him or make him change his position. It was a weak lie, just to throw him into a defensive position.

Shit like this makes my blood boil. These fucking weak hyena-like arabs has the fucking nerve to tell you, whose forefathers bleed and worked for your country and tell you they actually belong there. Fuck them! They don't belong, judging by their reaction, they fucking knows this. We should all put them back on boats to Africa and sink the boats as an elaborate joke when they are out in the Atlantic.

Not an argument

It's getting amazing up here.

I've been making Jewish jokes often. Pretty much every single person has agreed with me on everything political. One lady even referred to Communists as Satanists.

Zh és vizsgaidőszak :(

Canada

du bist ein faggot

Communism will never work because people are shitty

Some type Socialism will only work if technology gets to star trek levels and we can sit around with replicators and robots

Even then people will be shitty to each other for minor shit or try and control things and fuck it all up in the end

Yeah, I dunno. Almost an addiction, I feel the need to take a physical trinket with me, and some shitty suvineer just feels fake and meaningless.

Plus there's the little thrill that a museum attendant/security guard will notice you.

Nate's a good guy, but his manner of speech and body language weird me out.

I read this post.

Britain isn't worse than mexico or the loo m8

This guy is less funnier than Amy Schumer
Amy is a massive landwhale kike that steals jokes and points to her vagina while lowering her voice an octave and this guy is less funny than her.
Sam Hyde is the worst comedian of all time

So according to you, voicing different opinions is a waste of time ?
Fucking stormnigger

thanks for the (you) my good friend

How do you think it is going to go, big man?
Because unless you want to have a shitty time, you best steer clear of them all together.

Unless your urge for "muh dik" is so strong that you can't help it, in which case order a prostitute.

Compare the Hillary and Obama skits to Trump.

They make obama and hillary look just a little bit bad and make trump look completly bad - sad!

>>>Holla Forums

CIA directorship is by political appointment same as the FBI. Comey was allowed to stay because Obama was completely prideful and incompetent. Obama currently has been far more present in direct action via the CIA and the IRS not the FBI it was his intention for the FBI to stay neutered and stiffled by his AG appointments at the DOJ. get better educated libcuck.

ok mr Weinstein ill pay 15 bucks for the ticket and then hit up a holocaust museum on the way home.

Missionary

I seriously fucking doubt that

how many men have stuck their cocks in his fat arsed hobbit

That many

WE

Finnish language grammar is very similar to Japanese. Their genetics are also very similar to ours. Besides, only Japanese and Finnish can get Nasu-Hakola Syndrome

Putin knows that only the smartest foreigners will be able to learn Russian language. He is clever.

Source: Russian living in UK. English easy to understand because we are born around it, even in some shitty town in Siberia. Russian must be impossible for native English, there are huge differences.

stop being stupid

10/10 would have a pint with

Jews

I hope this is all a ruse to get Romney's hopes up and then Trump Dumps him be electing someone else.

Seriously, I knew Mccain and Pailin where shit but, I think he would be worse then president Sarah P.
I voted for Obama over him. Seriously fuck this guy.

Nigger

(((Youcis)))

Lmao..PETA is hilarious

Oh here we go

Americans have been constantly rated as the best tourists.

His impression was extremely gay. Was painful to watch. I feel bad for the guy he's straight up retarded. He never got over his hipster phase. He hasn't opened his heart to Jesus.

sam if you're reading this… Attend a baptist church that has a bible study. At least for a few months. All churches are flawed but you need to understand the truth of our world. You will learn it there. It won't be easy but you can learn. Doesn't mean you'll become a good person. No one is good except Jesus. But we both have different definitions of what good means. Leave this whole internet community, move back home or something, and just attend church and pray and cook your own food in a peaceful stable environment.

It won't make you a better person, but it will make you stronger and maximize the damage output you can inflict upon the satanists who want to destroy the west.

I like this guy. Anyone know who he is?

Not only does he not looks jewish, he behaves exactly opposite to jewish behavior.

Just a man, user. Just a man.

yah I've been here since before Romney/Obama and been posting about antarctica the entire time ;)

Same people different name, it would be like calling egyptians copts

What an excellent man. All I can say is that I love my race.

An illusion!
What are you hidding?!

muh cultural appropriation

There's no equivalent of a first amendment in Germany?

"politics"

OH SHIT! Someone remake this video with the song kek

how do we send this man money/support?

Wow. No need to be mean, you jerk.

could it be? Could the the white man be finally waking up a little bit? This was glorious to behold. All those nucuck faggot co-opted faggoted masked anons

Now try that in Germany and see yourself not only getting beat up and stabbed but also put in jail for being a racist.