Are his delusions of self-importance getting out of hand ? hes so unbearably

are his delusions of self-importance getting out of hand ? hes so unbearably
in his latest call in show he went on a rant about his "einsteinian verbal" skills

Sounds like you've got NOT AN ARGUMENT there. You'd know how to construct an airtight leftist-destroying argument, using evidence and reason, if you listened to his show more often. Also, consider donating. Even one dollar helps.

Eh, he may be a cunt sometimes but I'd rather him being there than not.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY KID I HAVE THE LARGEST PHILOSOPHY PODCAST IN THE WORLD YOU ARE NOTHING MIKE GET HIM OFF MY SHOW

Just 1 dollar. It's nothing.

Confidence is a good thing. I can take or leave some of Molyjew's stuff, but only losers get triggered by bravado.

There's a difference between confidence and arrogance. Molymeme acts like he's the next Aristotle

he is the next aristotle

He is a man with a "show" that's just him rambling in front of a camera while he's balding in real time. His ego must be galactic in scale if he can unironically run a Patreon to support his "work".

He does a free podcast with no advertisements. It'd be stupid not to have a donate button, especially with his large-ish following.

His daughter is my gf.

proofs?

Looooooool.
Show me his own concepts apart from muh free market?
If he had read John Stuart he would know that in his philosophy there is the idea above the hidden hand.

Molneux's okay, but in the end he still believes anarchy can work, and that encouraging people to split from their families like a cult leader is a sensible thing to preach.

feels good.

he's trying to save the west

he fights capitalism?

Yea, he's been a huge cunt at times, especially that one time he absolutely blew up on a young kid when he misinterpreted him as saying his show wasn't that hot or something.

I'd agree it's going to his head, but at least he's shitposting daily and opening decrying white genocide.

He's a kike with fame, what do you expect.

He's an honorary aryan, I'm 100% white and if you have a problem with Stefan give me a time and a place and enough money to buy a plane ticket and two reproduction flintlock pistols and we'll duel with pistols at dawn, assuming the time given at the appointed place is dawn.

By instating anarchy, apparently.

Aristotle was a mistake.

He wrote down nothing of importance, his ideas were so basic and shallow that near anyone could have come up with them and his legacy is of a bunch of orthodoxical fanatics who served to challenge and suppress any real progress in the empiric sciences with the zeal of angry baboons. He was only good for his cataloging of shit and some of his critiques of others.

Fuck Aristotle.

Not an argument
Stop drinking the kosher kool-aid user.
You know better than to keep your guard down around any kike. If anything, his whole family will be sterilized to ensure future generations don't have to deal with any kikes. It's better than wiping them out right.

Yeah, but all the issues with Jews stem from their identity and disparity between what best benefits their primary (Jewish) identity and what benefits the broader (white/Western) society. Jewishness is a problem precisely the degree to which someone identifies as a Jew. This is why Jewish genetics are "bad" from the perspective of white people, not because Jewish genes contain some innately subversive predilections, but because they are at least subconsciously predisposed to make society more hospitable to Jews (by making it more "inclusive" diverse etc.) at the great expense to the white society as a whole. Stefan is actively undermining the narrative of inclusiveness and diversity whenever he talks about race & IQ.

He says he wish this (racial differences) wasn't the case? I do too, mostly. If the only difference was that blacks smelled and looked bad, they wouldn't have such a long history of trying to force their way into white communities, desegregation = "I finna live 'round the white people because black 'hoods is fucked and sheeit XD."

Stefan also says he wants "diversity" to work but that it's not going to work if we can't own up to the reality of race and stop blaming biology on white racism. He subconsciously knows this will absolutely never happen, so when he repeatedly is putting forth that ultimatum, what he's saying is a multiracial society will never work because blacks won't stop pressing the "white guilt button", i.e. the "GIBSMEDAT botton".

See above, Jews should be deported, we don't need a subversive minority around. I'm fine with making an exception for at least Stefan Molyneux, who is the most effective White Nationalist recruiter, even if he honestly and vehemently thinks such a form of statism would be "a violation of UPB," and I believe he does. Any Jew who redpills tens of thousands of people about race and IQ on a channel with hundreds of thousands of followers is going to get an exception as far as I'm concerned, so far the only one that comes to mind is Stefan himself. He's doing more for our cause than any legitimately WASPy non-Jewish Republican in Congress, even the few who aren't anti-white establishment cucks (I like them, e.g. Steve King, but I'm saying they haven't been as effective overall).

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS FAG AND WHY YOU KEEP POSTING HIM?

GOD WHY MUST TV BE FILLED WITH FAGS OBSSESED WITH NOBODIES

A few guys that live around the time Aristotle did had different ideas than him and were ostricized and completely forgotten. Guess what, they were fucking right, and had figured out stuff that would become know as fact A LOT of centuries later. While everything Aristotle said was pure bullshit.

Aristotle was a fucking memester that just got in the way. If this guy thinks he is the current year aristotle, thats not a fucking compliment.

ALL CAPITALISTS ARE JEWS

found the strasserist/national bolshevist

Is he wrong tho?

Reddipol moved in once the pumpkin joined the race. So now basically Holla Forums is the Holla Forumsyp version of Holla Forums shitting everywhere so that the actual users of Holla Forums, like myself, are getting pissed off. 8ch needs a policy that results in an instant permanent once anyone of the shit slurping cumskins decide to escape from reddipol.

Holla Forums BTFO again
KEK

Alt-right redditors arrived here with gamergate and never left.

Gamergay was the first Holla Forums migration.

Third, newfig. The "second exodus" reddipol likes to bitch about was the fourth.

Back to reddit, faggot.

First exodus that actually mattered, autists. No-one without the mind of a troglodyte would put 20 or so losers that left a Hungarian imageboard in late 2013 over the life force of thousands that help offer a valid option between the irredeemable cuckch that got overrun with 12 year olds before the end of last decade and the desolate outsider venues you faggots frequented prior to infinite.

Proving that you read Freddit's blogpost from way back in the day doesn't mean shit nowadays, he's probably rotting in a gutter somewhere in rural bumfuck Thailand after finally realizing how much of a fucking failure the later part of his tenure really was.

guy is a total faggot, the only good thing he ever did was the "not an argument xd" meme

This. I came on that boat and I've been here ever since.

kill me

Not an argument.

it doesn't really matter how smart he actually is because he has to shill so none of it matters
i've listened to some of his call ins, are they real calls or it all Jonesian style theatrics who knows but it gets pretty cringe to the point where you might say "who the fuck talks like this!?!?"