How to secure Trump's second term

Have him speak in our favor on pizzagate.
Can you imagine?
Trump bringing down the entire elite establishment with just one promise to do something about the pedos that are systematically abducting and doing horror to children.

Such a high level endorsement WILL be taken seriously.
It would also make him the most popular man in history.
Noone like pedophilia. NOONE

donaldjtrump.com/contact
Remember to appeal to his ego.
Offer him adoration and fame as the great pedo slayer.
Remind him that all he needs to do for now is speak in our favor, and hammer out all the details later.
Remind him that it would completely secure his next term.

If you can think of any other ways to contact him, including Twitter do so.
Time is running out and he needs to do this now while the iron is hot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ttT6FrMosBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for visibility.

How about making sure the electoral college doesn't cheat him out of the presidency first?

Sage for bad thread

Fuck you.
This will prevent them from doing that.

He would become untouchable.

Bump
If Trump talks about it, he won't back down.
And he will counter punch hard.

We have an opening and now is the time to push!

Even if he considered doing this monumentally stupid thing, why in the fuck would he let all the pedos know to clean up shop? Shitty idea, but good enthusiasm, put it towards things that aren't retarded.

How is it a monumentally bad idea?
It would completely destroy the fake news narrative .

In some of Trump's speeches, he crticised Obama and his sec-def for revealing they were going to bomb isis locations months in advance. This gave Isis and friends plenty of time to pack up and leave town. He's 2 months out from being the president, why telegraph to anyone that he's going to fuck up their shit?

If he takes out the pedos quickly and quietly the narrative will be btfo and he'll catch the pedos. If he announces it and the pedos clean up their mess and avoid being caught, then the fake narrative suddenly looks true.

No.

1.Tell the truth on 9/11. Send Bush to trial.

2. Tell the truth of What Obama has been doing with ISIS.

3.We go balls deep and manned Mars landing before his term is up, or within half way of his 2nd term.

Have Musk do bi-weekly updates on the WH news TV confrence system to keep the country amped about the future.

We can have Man go to Europa within 8 years after landing on Mars.

We should refuel on Mars for the Europa Mission.

While waiting the Europa mission we could have man step foot on an asteroid. After that start work on asteroid mining.

Always have the country push the limits constantly.

4. We have him set the country down the path of hooking up every house in the country including those out in the sticks with 10gigabit internet within 6 years. Every ISP including startups would have access to it to destroy the regional monopolies.

5. Term Limits,cap congressmen's income to the median income of the country,crack down on lobyist. Perhaps we could force all politicians to wear a NASCAR jumpsuit with lobbyist logos on them.

6. Destroy the Clinton foundation.

For trump's 2nd term we have him disclose information on Aliens if they exist.

Not really. We don't need evidence where we are going.
Don't you remember the NCAA of 2012?
He can detain them indefinitely without trial.

He'll only speak out on something he has the proof to prosecute or have charges brought on. Everything else he has spoken on, it was easy for any random person to look at and see he is right. In this case, that is not so. If you have definitive proof that will toss these people into jail, then you should be looking into a prosecutor to come down hard on these people. If all your claims that he will be untouchable are true for Trump then they should be true for this person as well. That said, while I think this is real, I think you guys are being spergy idiots and not thinking things through. A person in the public can't sperg out on stuff like this and sure as hell won't go to bat over something you won;t even sign your name to.

NDAA

You're right he should detain them indefinitley without any evidence to back it up instead of being patient and catching them with their pants down. Not having a massive, public trial, displaying their guilt for the world to see, is obviously the best way forward.

This is some ==NEXT LEVEL== kikery, OP.

Nobody's going to do your dirty work.

Bump.

This.

I become more and more convinced the group of people looking into pizzagate have been co-opted by shills or spergy idiots.

Actually it is.
It would bring us closer to actual fascism.

Shiggy

Trump plays smart. I don't think there's any way to maneuver the pedo cabal issue in a smart way right now with the gov+media creating false flag events to cover it up & pushing legislation to silence anyone who speaks of it.

Post-inauguration there may be the option to pursue the pedo cabal, but right now it's not a smart move. He's smarter than me so maybe he can think up a good maneuver, but I don't think he's going to touch this. If you keep pushing Trump to acknowledge pizzagate the worst case scenario is he cucks out like with Obama's Kenyan birth or distancing himself from that Alt-Right figurehead or his son shitting on David Duke. If you keep pushing him to acknowledge it, cucking out is the most likely scenario unless he can think of some flawless attack vector. I have a suspicion that this is what shills want us to do because they believe he will cuck out & squash pizzagate.

At this point, you don't have an argument and are making it obvious this shit has been co-opted by shills.

Oh see I thought you were actually trying to start a debate, but now I see you're a fucking retard. let your shitty post slide like god intended.

I personally think there's too many coincidinces to ignore. Plus consider the fact that the media is losing it's fucking mind now that it's getting out in the open. Methinks (((they))) doth protest too much. That said, you're absolutely right, shills and spergs are now par for the course my friend.

Breitbart was killed over pizzapong. That means Bannon knows. Flynn's son obviously knows, which means Flynn knows. That's TWO solid sources for Trump to know about this, not including whoever else browses here. Let the God Emperor do what the God Emperor does best.

I want to see how he does in this term before I consider that.

That's the point.
When he understands the political benefits of uncovering the pedo-ring, he can quietly launch a special investigation and gather his own evidence.
He's pretty much the only person who can if the FBI and CIA are actually as compromised as we think.

why chase a false flag when there is still an unresolved real conspiracy?

unfinished business, m80s

youtu.be/ttT6FrMosBk

It's not about what he does, though he may do much, but instead it is about what we can do under his reign

Op here. After considering the points I agree.

Self-sage

He can have an investigation launched into it. I hope he does. But there is a difference between launching a silent investigation and coming out and naming names with little proof. He is a public figure and thus is restrained in what he can say and do.

Maybe we could find a way to make him consider the benefits?
I understand that maybe he shouldnt do it now, but we should still maintain contact.

(it seems kek agrees)
Op the sage is not a downvote. It simply doesn't bump the thread up the imageboard. You're learning and that's good, but you either need to lurk more or go back.

I honestly think he understands and knows about all of this stuff. He seems to frequent a lot of the places some of us tend to.

We should dig more into it and find more proof, honestly. In the end, there are suppliers and clients. If we can find that or the method they use to nab kids, create timelines, link them to known pedorings. then we'll get somewhere. That or make a point to pester the DoJ. Ultimately I think we should keep up the pressure on the social networks since Trump will probably have his hand full dealing with immigration.

no, actually the whole thing has been goon/pedo psyops from the very start.

they are pushing this meme hard because they know it will ultimately turn up nothing and these useful idiots who keep "digging" will just keep chasing their own tails until they finally realize that they've been rused.

why are they doing this? in order to discredit real high-level pedo rings like because after this fake story finally blows over, then whenever there is real evidence presented of a actual pedo ring, everybody will laugh it off and say, "haha yeah newfag, remember pizzagate? hurr gtfo"

pizzagate is a clever way for pedos to get out in front of the fake news narrative and capitalize on it with through this elaborate ruse. meanwhile, real scandals like the franklin case which has massive amounts of verifiable evidence of crimes and cover-ups by the fbi, and still has living victims and investigators who could be contacted somehow gets (((totally ignored))) in favor of this tin foil hat fuckery that will produce zero results accept to protect pedo rings from future scrutiny and investigations.

the faggot goon op is now trying to goad people into dragging trump into the ruse, thereby discrediting him and making him look like a buffoon.

(((who))) could possibly want that to happen?

think faggots

I've been here for a decade. (All together, not just infinite.)
I guess I'm out of touch.

At least kek still likes me…

we would know by then if we had already traveled to mars/europa
If they were already around they would surely not let it go unnoticed as soon as we finally get the capability to travel outside out little bubble. I'm sure they don't want any jews or liberals in space either.

Hello Jesse! ;)

why don't pizzagators just get a search warrant for the basement?

because there's insufficient evidence to justify such a warrant, so it would be denied, which would only reinforce the strength of the "conspiracy."

So contact them and get this thing done if you already know the path to success.