Templars, Gypsies, Stratfor

Found some WEIRD shit! Stratfor emails talking about Templars working with gypsies, two christian occult orders I never fucking heard of Fucking insidering occult orders and cults for a decade, never heard of this. and aknowledgement of a plan to insert "Judeo-Christian Values" into "extremist groups" nationalists

Here are the emails.
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09PRAGUE332_a.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/15/1550746_re-fwd-breivik-and-possible-knights-templar-connection-.html

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/08/judeo-christian-is-anti-christian.html
radio.cz/en/section/news/komorous-appointed-head-of-anti-extremism-task-force
aedh.eu/plugins/fckeditor/userfiles/file/Discriminations et droits des minorités/Recueil néo-nazi.pdf
cz.linkedin.com/in/gwendolyn-albert-09b3208
archive.is/JrUxH
archive.is/CIX8s
archive.is/fCaCt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please, help me make sense of this. What is Ordo Lumen Templi?

Bump for curiosity.

Its a pretty obvious that the Templars were kikes in disguise

Kikes, fighting wars? I always assumed that the templars were knights that went to jewland and found out the secret of the jew, banking, and retired as swiss bankers… but it turns out that they've been working with gypsies for 700years… or more… So what the fuck?

Think for a second.

Who benefits from jerusalem being retaken?

Secret societies = kikes/good goyim
Judeo+anything = kikes/good goyim
voxday.blogspot.com/2016/08/judeo-christian-is-anti-christian.html

John 3:20
'Everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come into the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.

Fuck the Templars. We kill them with Crusaders.

Point taken.

Onward to the topic. Does anyone know anything about Ordo Lumen Templi? All I find is in czech, and I do not understand.

templars were excommunicated and holocausted

Gypsies aren't christian. They aren't 'anything' . They just adopt superficial symbols of whatever the dominant religion of the host population is and use it to gain sympathy . It's how they avoided being holocausted along with the muslims by the lords of the place when they arrived in the Balkans.

A pity, really.

Templars weren't christians. I'm sure you've seen the goat that is usually known as satan. That's actually baphomet, the god the templars worshipped.

Yes they are. They believe a Gypsy boy stole one of Christ's nails to help him during his death scene and that Christ told him that he people are forever OK with stealing because of that. "take what you want"….

Christianity comes in many degenerate forms

HAHA larping this hard.

My children will be whiter than your wife's son, user.

DAILY REMINDER WE ARE UNDER SUBVERSIVE ATTACK TRYING TO PROMOTE US TO JUDEO-CHRISTIAN ALT RIGHT TO FIGHT A WAR AGAINST ISLAM FOR THE JEWS

Learningcode is back, the d and c shilling of r/atheism maymays finally rears itself again.

Yes. 'christian' gypsies have that story. But I assure you gypsies who find their way to muslim countries don't stay christian.

It's all a matter of practicality, as with any lower animal. Survival trumps da fancy 'ideology' every time. If there's one thing I envy about the gypsy (and trust me, there are not many), its their ability to survive and prosper off our current decadent order.

To put it simply, we mostly adapt to suit our present religion. Gypsies and jews adapt our religion to suit them.

>>>Holla Forums1104283
We know you're not only shilling on cuckchan, Holla Forums. We know you hate Christ. There are some autistic LARPagans here, but the loudest ones are you.

ITT: Illiterate children attacking anything remotely Christian because it's hip and totally contrarian

Did you fuckers even read the email?

tl;dr: A bunch of Christian orders were created in the early 20th century by Czech/Austrian nationalists/racial purists (one of them being a Christian monk) and Komorous is linked to one of them even though he distanced his relationship with it because "it's racist lol".

I hope you faggots understand 'Judeo-Christianity' is a Jew invented concept funded and supported by Jews and their misguided evangelical drones to undermine Christianity.

Who is Komorous you're asking?

radio.cz/en/section/news/komorous-appointed-head-of-anti-extremism-task-force

Some good goy who's being paid to shut down anything remotely right-wing/nationalist. He's been mentioned in this document about combating "evil racist neonazis" by some good goy called Gwendolyn Albert.

aedh.eu/plugins/fckeditor/userfiles/file/Discriminations et droits des minorités/Recueil néo-nazi.pdf

cz.linkedin.com/in/gwendolyn-albert-09b3208

Yada yada, she's a piece of shit working for the globalist kikes.

You just got shown tht youve been shilling FOR CHRISTIANITY and you counter accuse calling me leftypol.

Truly, you kikes have no shame

What gave it away?
That they acted as a bank?

Yup. Usury was barred, so the (((Knights Templar))) charged (((rent))) on the money they loaned instead. They nearly bankrupted Europe in the process.

Gypsies occasionally have redeeming values. In Serbia and Greece they had at times helped with kebab removal.

This here?

The dumbest post in the chan.

Ordo lumen templii means order of the temple light.

Most likely youre dealing with a christian masonic order practicing literally jewish black magic trying to take over nationalist groups in chezch using christianity.

They have done this many times before by pussyfying nationalist groups by injecting civc nationalist, christians, women, and other elements to disarm their hi energy,

One only has to look at the BNP or the German NPD to see how this works.

'''1. Take nationalist party with opposing views that will cause collapse of power structure
2. Ether force group to take on members that are abovementioned or have them infiltrate the group
3. Stage some kind of press op, a false flag to make the group look "bad" in some way to apply pressure
4. Use the infiltrators/injected memers to have the group re-define its identity
5. Have the """"new"""" members define its leadership
6. Policy of the group has change and character forever become a non-threat and even a state asset'''

We currently are under assault from all sides by shills and satanists and the media. Due to pizzagate being bigger than gamergate ever was and our winnning of the trump campaign and the alt right taking major headlines (not that pol is alt kike but im just saying we are on the rader now as a major political force stronger than the jews media naturally they would seek to corrupt/control us) and with us making major waves as we control the internet its easy to see as why we are being targeted at large now.

The kikes know they are wounded and dying, but they can only hold onto a few plots of land as they retreat, one space they wuld seek to control is nationalist parties and forums, but the parties are easier to control and subvert.

Theyre most likely taking control of several main nationalist parties in europe especially the balkans and germany where there is major nationalist resurgences happening due to the rapefugee invasion at the hands of jews.

Its also very likely that the judeomasoinic connection is present, as the freemasons have planned the moselem/christian-jew world war for some time and are attempting to control conflicts as they areise into their agendas.

here's our luciferian/occultism link

Yes.

They would be gnostic in nature and practice whats called kabalaistic magic. Involing demons, angels, spirits est. general jewish witchcraft.

You can learn more about it on /fringe/, the short story is that these masonic institutions are everywhere in the western world and have total and complete power.

Theyre also entirely run by good goyim christians who practice jewish kabalah magic. They work with and partner with jews constantly in all their issues and agendas.

The rothschild family is notoriously masonic and has symbolism everywhere.

is this a subset of the Ordo Templi Orientis perchance?

Is a masonic order no doubt, so they would all be related, but it usually flows from a ranking temple in the country to thestate then the local town.

All lodges would answer to the world freemasonry lodge in the united states however, they mit also work directly for the wuqeen depending on the type of lodge.

OTO is thelemic

My Grandfather once had to deal with masons while working as an engineer.
He was pressured into joining in order to be promoted, but declined.

Do you think they're related to the Sons of Aether?

Thank you for actually reading the email. Next time, should I copypasta to first post?

I have had enough good things happen to me because of Christ. Things that otherwise would've royally fucked me over in life or health or financially or career wise.

You (((people))) call it luck or whatever, I'll call it help from a higher being.

This is a d/c + force sheep to get lost more than anything. Thosewho see truth have already gathered enough evidence that the wikileaks dude has been dead for over a year now.

Pol has become controlled opposition and they don't even know it. Actually a lot of you do have had the feeling but would rather chase the thought away rather than admit you've been rused/have been used.

gas yourself Mordecai

A shill! Proof we're onto something.

But can Christ get me dubs?

God is good. These emails are bringing purveyors of lies into the light. If you have proof of a conspiracy, show it, otherwise do not wrap yourself in false faith. Your post reeks of well poisoning.

My church flies the cross of Saint George. It's the English flag. And also the crusader flag.
A red cross on a white background.

Actually most lodges report to the one in London. Except for the frenchies who believe atheism is fine and letting women in is a great idea. Fucking french fags.

Some info on that. I once chatted with a guy who was a member of some Catholic order. Basically what happened, he explained, is they forced out the old Pope because he was complicit in covering for rapist priests.

That's completely untrue. Accuse one of being the sucker in business deals. Holy Jesus they get fucking mad. Mad mad mad. Fun until they start speaking their weird foreign language and quit talking to you forever.

You mean like Trump, Putin or Nigel?

Just wait for Hitler. Faggot. Kike. Puritan.

Only the honest Christians, not "Judeo Christians"

See

Wait for the "bad things", and you'll know it is God.

When ever King Phillip arrested the Templars, they were found to have been worshiping demons and have gay sex, which isn't much different from the kikes. Not to mention the (((Free Masons))) also have their roots from the Templars. Also look at how modern day (((society))) potrays the Templars as good men. Even that kike Spielberg had them as the good guys in the third Indian Jones movie

order light temple? order of the temple of light i guess

I actually could join a lodge, my father's family had members. My dad was too disgusted with the whole notion of a secret society and I'm pretty sure my grandfather didn't particularly like the who thing either, but they had union ties.

I don't want to join, even just to check it out. I may not be the most pious, but fuck everything even tangentially satanic.

This is standard practice for Christfags. Working for the jew for thousands of years, a christcuck tradition.

Yes, it's the Masons, goyim.

Yeah, the Rothschilds are masons, goyim, not subhuman parasitic semitic trash. Jews dindu nuffin.

Like what? Having your ancestral homeland overrun by shitskins funded by Christian charities? Christianity is the worst enemy of the white race.

Only because dickheads like Philip la Bel worked their way into costly wars.

And you're both wrong.

No, Phillip's men accused them of that. They were found innocent when investigated, and promptly restored to Communion.

Ordo Lumin Templi Is the western templar outfit. Part of the kti under the knights templar commandry of the York rite of freemasonry.
The oto is masonic not thelemic. Oto means oriental templars. Anders Brevik was a mason that dressed up in official police uniform probably given to him in lodge and he murdered 90 kids on an island. The knights templar where pedophiles that is why jaque demolay was burnt publicly at the stake. On friday the 13th. So there is a huge link to jews and terrorism through this.

(((Communion))) - the Catholic Church was and still is controlled by kikes

I can read Latin. It means 'order of the temple of light'. I've never heard of it.
I think it has something to do with the Knights Templar.

My church has their symbols all over it, and my country's flag (England) is a Templar cross. (pics)
The church is very old (about 900 years) and a lot of its history has gone.
It's a very peaceful place. I often just go in for a rest. It is totally silent inside and helps me focus.
Maybe it's to do with relaxing the senses - smell, touch, taste, sound, sight. etc

Where is it? It looks beautiful and I'm planning to go on a trip around Britain when I can afford to.

It's in Barnard Castle, County Durham.
A very small market town; population 5,000. It's remote and isolated. It's in the Pennine mountain range in northern England. Bring a coat if you visit. It's very cold.

Cheers user, it's not even that far.

You're full of shit, user. OTO is very much thelemic.

lern2hermetic

It's quite well established that the Knights Templars were judaizers.

Believe whatever folly you will.

Templars were chill in England and Scotland, but they were still fairly minor there compared to France, Spain, and even Germany. Longshanks was very slow to persecute them, of course, because he thought they were bros.
So it's not so much a Templar cross, as just a red cross (pretty common).

Don't the OTO eat a eucharist made of menstrual blood in their "gnostic" mass?

You mean secret societies after the Greek and Roman schools of mystery had been destroyed right?

Kek

The Christians. Which is what the Crusades were about in the first place; the Muslims invaded and enslaved and oppressed the Christians and did the same thereafter in Spain/Portugal. If the Christians were to invade and retake Jerusalem, they wouldn't give the kikes any ground UNLESS they are the evangelicucks.

Don't confuse Old Testament YHVH with Christ. Christ is an allegory for the divinity lying within you, hence "The temple of god is within." Why do you think the area right next to your eyes are called the temples?

Unleash your divinity upon this broken world.

Its the Catholics who are the Kike's puppet

They must hang out on Holla Forums all the time then.

And you guys accuse the atheists of being immature

found this interesting only because it's scrubbed from his english page.

archive.is/JrUxH

archive.is/CIX8s
this page links to
Orda Novi Templi
"Order of the new temple"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordo_Novi_Templi
archive.is/fCaCt

freemasonic templars.

who were exiled from france for buggery.

who build rosslyn.

today masons dress up like knights and go to gay sex clubs.

like they bury you to copy hiram abiff.

It's more about getting your kid to exercise and instilling discipline than learning how to fight.

No titty fucking for you then.

Typical leftist doublethink. They probably also think that genocide is also okay as long as only whites are killed.

Has anyone got a neat leftist white (male) bashing article? I'd like to edit one and replace every reference to "whites" with a reference to "jews" or "niggers" and compare it to Mein Kampf.