How Algeria could destroy the EU

spectator.co.uk/2016/12/how-algeria-could-destroy-the-eu/
archive.is/xflnV

SOON

that guy has a weird face

What refugees?Just shoot them.

That won't destroy the EU. That will just destroy Europe in general. The EU would benefit from having a surplus of soldiers ravaging the continent.

at what point, if ever, is europe going to stop putting up with this bullshit?

Algérie c'est la France. I don't even know if I'm joking anymore.

Oh, A Very Secret Service on Netflix is a Holla Forums-worthy show. Not really redpilled per se, but darkly funny and mean-spirited towards our Intelligence overlords.

If ISIS moves in after he dies will that put them directly in striking distance of france?

What soldiers? These last two years has showed what a massive paper-tiger the EU really is. A new stream of refugees could very well mean a surge in violence. But the EU will not get a single soldier for its course. They cant even get something as menial as a border agency up and running, even though the member states has plenty to recruit from, and the institutionel framework has been there for years. Im a European citizen, and I do not fear an EU army or anything of the likes. What I fear is the imense chaos which the EU is willing to facilitate, in its consistently failing attempts at getting any real power. The EU hasn't even imprissoned any enemies yet itself. It relies completely on idiots like Merkel to do that at the national level. And it cant get anyone but Merkel to do it.

There is a huge difference between a soldier and a thug. While the EU can bring chaos enough for a few regional civil wars to happen, it could not for the love of God create a bloody citizens whatch, if the lives of every single Council member depended on it.

This is grave news, but dont give Bruxells credit where none is due.

EU is fugged and it seems the next 5 years will be an endless stream of events that make it more and more unstable

Then why would it matter if he dies?

I think he is implying that the "refugees" are the "soldiers" that the EU is using to cuck all of Europe. And to that I would agree.

Because his underlings use his existence as justification for the heavy handed tactics against Islamists.

It's going to be a fucking bloodbath

Look at a fucking map retard.
Yes but France is already infiltrated

READ THE FUCKING ARTICLE

This really would not be a problem if Europe had the will to use deadly force to protect its borders.

You need to start shooting nigger boats crossing the Mediterranean. Unless you act tough they'll just keep running over you

It is a joke, a very cruel joke. It hasn't been theirs ever since they cucked out once it was clear that the war wouldn't be an easy win, and all the fucking sandniggers have done with it since is ditch it for France and harbor foreign radicals in their steed. I hope it's one of those cases where the radicals wipe out the "moderate" civilians for not embracing jihad enough so that I can realistically see the day we made the Mediterranean a Roman (Aryan) lake again. Until then the French will continue reaping what they sowed until they uncuck themselves and recall the fighting spirit they so vigorously upheld up to the end of WWI.

Sad things is that you don't even need to shoot them.
Deport them to a fucking island and tell them they'll live in pre-fabs until they fuck off home. Let them burn their homes to the ground, sew their lips shut and self-immolate - on a shitty island - until they fuck off home. It really is that simple. Svalbard comes to mind. Or that one Tsar Bomba was detonated over.
Tony Cunting Abbott showed us how it's done ya cunt.

MAKE ALGERIA MAURETANIA AGAIN

What a time to be an American!

MAKE 2030 1930 AGAIN

Let's compromise. Put them on the island the Tsar Bomba was tested over and then test another one.

Anyone who wishes to destroy the EU is my friend.
My country (UK) can bring it down as we are rich, have the strongest military in Europe and want German hegemony smashed.

Assuming the army doesn't start to take in sand dindus out of desperation.

If we're starting up Imperialism again…

I CALL DIBS ON MAURITANIA

The French should have killed them all but they were too cucked I guess.

Libya is the Fukishima of North Africa, it's a shitstorm that everyone is conveniently ignoring. It's been more than 5 years since Gaddafi was killed by US assets and yet nobody is talking about the failed state that still exists today. The radical Islamic cells that are going to be dominant 3-5 years from now in North Africa and most likely Europe will have some sort of relationship with the environment that's in Libya right now.

If I was a radical Muslim in Algeria, I would have already been in Libya 7 years ago, much like Wahhabi soldiers of fortune from Saudi Arabia were in Iraq pre and post 2003 US invasion.

Didn't mean Holla Forums, just most forms of media in general. You'd think a failed state would be something easy to find content on as a reporter.

I don't know why that's so funny.

Never. Individual countries might start to act, but by then it'll be too late. You won't get rid of the roaches once they're inside the country, not without massive violence.

;^)

Dicators in these shitholes are kept there for a reason. He will be disposed of when the economic crisis starts so the whole area gets a hotbeds for poor poor rapfeugees to seek home in Europe..

Really, user?

That would be like them bringing up Jamaat Al-Fuqra. Why show the cards in your hand? But in regards to Algeria, Libya is mostly set up as a launch pad into Syria at the moment (and will likely be used for targets east of Italy as a whole). Meanwhile Algeria is and has been the gateway into France (and in turn western Europe) ever since its independence. It's also worth mentioning that there's simply more worth in Algeria (both in its land and its resources) than Libya. After this they'll just topple whatever's managed to keep Tunisia afloat with a pincer attack, use it as the bridge to central Europe, and thus anti-ZOG forces will need to take control of most of north Africa to stop the flow of invaders, something that could easily be considered too much effort in a WWIII scenario.

We need to get this news out to the French asap and meme Le Pen into office before the elections.

Looks like an older version of Erdagon.

A-ha-hahahaha

haha wow its trash kys

unaware of the outcome would be a hell of a lot more accurate

Well, the logical place Algerian refugees would go is France, but at this point France is filled to the brim.

Holy fuck THIS.

Everyone with the will is either in Libya or Syria (or possibly Yemen) right now.

Only the cucks are still in Algiers waiting for the potential happening.

The Islamists in Algeria are some hardcore motherfuckers if they've managed to survive this long against the ruling family. Thousands of fighters will bail out of Yemen, Libya, Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan/Pakistan if there is a chance to overthrow the government in Algiers.

The Algerians have a huge weapons stockpile and a door will instantly be opened to the north Saharan hordes of Islamists just waiting to be unleashed.

It's very likely that we will see a few developments:
1.) General Sisi in Egypt decides that the Egyptians are going to take control of North Africa and reform something akin to the Egyptian Empire. They'll invade Libya and launch airstrikes from central Libya into Algiers. Morocco and Tunisia will be used as staging areas to control the rest of North Africa.

2.) The Russian/Chinese/Iranian military forces will form a coalition to back non-Islamist North African countries, particularly Egypt. Sisi's new ties with the Russians was likely a 4d chess move by Sisi/Putin/Xinping to counter what they likely have been made aware of by their intelligence services: North Africa is about to be in total chaos.

3.) Trump has expressed support for Sisi and it appears that the Republicans have learned their lessons from supporting Islamist organizations like the Muslim Brotherhood. If AQ and ISIS make appearances in Algeria/Chad/Sudan etc., the American military will likely work in tandem with the Egyptians and Putin.

4.) With Islamist fighters dwindling out of Iraq/Syria, Bashar and his coalition will retake the country, and mass executions/genocide of Sunni Arabs will be undertaken. Another flashpoint will emerge when Sunni powers become involved and directly engage Syria, Iran, Shiite Iraq, Azerbaijan, and the Kurds.

5.) If the situation deteriorates into all out, asymmetrical warfare in North Africa and the world powers become engulfed in a war similar to Vietnam but over a territory stretching thousands of miles with biological and chemical agents loose, non-state actors will be pushed to make their moves. This will likely initiate the first phase of Islamist attacks and attempted takeovers throughout Europe. European armies will be completely taken off guard when key territories are overrun and become no-go zones, including entire cities. Eastern European military forces will be called upon to assist in literally invading Western/Northern Europe to combat Islamist separatists.

It's going to be a fucking mess. Hope you lads are ready because Eurasia/North Africa is a power-keg and these sandniggers just lit the match.

Before 2011, I would have shrugged my head and told you to lay off the crack. Today I cant unsee that plaussible scenario of yours… There are some unknowns which could turn it in different dirrections after point 3. But the ground-reasoning is pristine, and your trips confirm!

The one variable I thought about earlier would be whether or not the Europeans become actively involved in trying to alleviate the North African crisis.

No doubt Merkel will tell every last sandnigger that they're allowed to waltz in and impregnate every German they see.

If the French actually manage to elect Le Pen, and she closes the borders immediately and refuses to engage in fighting for North Africa, I would say that most of the European countries will do the same. Spain and Portugal will become police-states overnight and will be threatening incoming boats of rapefugees with automatic fire.

he had a stroke bro.. its in the OP

Not in France. Look up Operation Ronce. The frogs have been preparing for it. The French military knows it cannot allow Muslims to seize control and take its nuke stockpile.

(checked)

Operation ronces won't happen if the left stay in power.
They love feeling all pozzed and fuzzy about their Muslim and pet kaffir voting blocs.

How much hold does the French civilian government have over the military?

This is what it comes down to.
What western and central European countries survive will be determined by how much of the army staff rebels and says "fuck your EU and your refugees".

As I see it, the British army/ (and monarchy) might side with the righteous side, the French army I don't know, and the German army is fulled pozzed. They had their militarism utterly erased and replaced with an "acceptable" version post WWII.

let it happen. the sooner it gets bad the sooner it'll get better

If the French are not engaged in North Africa, then it's likely they'll be able to repel any Islamist takeover plots.

This does not, however, prevent much of Europe from suffering an awful fate. Germany, Sweden, parts of the UK, parts of southern Italy, much of Belgium and the coastal cities of the Netherlands are all at risk.

Solution: send the kikes to Israel and impale all the moslems in Europe at the mediterranean coast and turkish frontier, easy.

he's already dead. they keep him like that for photos

wasn't algeria a french colony? what happened?

I don't know. I really hope there is a grand plan here. Flood Europe with muslims and niggers until every european is pissed off about it. Massacre the muslims and niggers from Europe then move to Middle East and Africa and wipe them all off, then colonize again empty continents and fill them with white people and robots.

Civil war in Algeria and proto-SJW's back in the French homeland. The French Empire was dismantled in the post-war period.

It was a lot like vietnam for the french. There was a civil war in algeria and the french fight it was hugely unpopular with the hippie cunts at home in france so they pulled out

Worse is that Algeria wasn't the same as Indochina.
It was considered actually part of the French core territory.