The order of Kek is upon us

archive.is/eQzMt
Greetings brothers. As you are no doubt aware, our latest IRL operation proved to be unsuccessful as we had initially hoped. While our puppet may not have been able to accomplish his mission, we have proven that we can control unsuspecting normies with our meme majik. On the plus side, the corporate media is still oblivious to our existence and our over 9000 operations on the dark net, focusing on pawns like Alex Jones instead.
Shadilay my brothers, our time is close at hand. We will purge our world of the degenerate filth corrupting the souls of the masses, ushering in the age of our lord of Chaos and Light
Praise Kek

fuck off with your retarded false flag you disingenuous kike

"fake news" sounds just like the good old "gamers are dead".

sage

Checked. Kek is with us, brothers!

Foolish heretics, your degeneracy will not go unpunished on the of the rope. Tell your masters that their time is at an end. Moloch is dead, his followers are fleeing for their lives as our lord manifests in this reality.
Praise kek

True chaos doesn't answer to those claiming to be in charge.

Fake and gay

If I write something inflammatory will I get to be in the washington post screen-cap tomorrow?

This is now a nigger thread. Post your favorite footage of these fascinating, if rather violent and dull creatures in their natural habitat.

You are an outsider.
Begone.

you do realize that CTR is out of business now right?

Let us retreat to the darkweb for now. Tomorrow we level up brothers.

That`s too obvious, schlomo.

Yes brother, yes. Soon our plans for global domination will bear fruit. And other nation soon shall fall under our control, just as America, Britain and Italy have done.

I assume this will be in the Washington post or something tomorrow?

I thought that was the idea.

Are we going to get media blitz'd again?
Are they really so retarded they think this will work?
How do these people function niggers can come up with better plans then these literal retards?

the whole event was fake as fuck, contrived false flag bullshit. Get fucked OP

This thread is an example of someone whose only achievement in life is a liberal arts/english degree being conscripted by CTR

Why would we want the corporate servants of Satan reporting that our ancient order is responsible for activities regarding Pizzagate? The normies would be refer to use as frog worshipers living in our mother's basements on tendies fueled crusade against pedophiles.
We can't have that now can we

okay take your goth poetry back to myspace you insufferable wankstain

also based mods anchored this abomination of a thread. seriously, go fuck yourself OP

Worry not child, our order will be prepared to movie again soon.

move,
Fuck me I'm retarded.

THE FIRE RISES

This is the level of leftist memes these days

So what you are saying is that leftists lurking the board won't see this thread? Good, now I can actually post my point.

The idea here is to get the mainstream media to run stories about pizzagate being pushed by an online cult that worships frogs and legitimately believes in meme majik. If we can get the corporate press to run with the "shooter" being a member of this cult, normies will further question the legitimacy of corporate media and possible start looking into the elite's pedo ring. yes this thread is cancer, but what do you expect from shit posting?

Praise Kek