Republican Texas elector won't vote for Trump

ITS BULLYING TIME MOTHERFUCKERS!

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-05/first-defection-republican-elector-writes-nyt-op-ed-why-he-wont-be-voting-trump
archive.is/Z3EqN
archive.is/hMTCA
archive.is/2M7nm
express.co.uk/news/world/739508/ISIS-declare-Bloody-Friday-war-on-Trump-inauguration-day
nytimes.com/2016/12/05/opinion/why-i-will-not-cast-my-electoral-vote-for-donald-trump.html?_r=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_electors,_2016
archive.is/VzAdX
facebook.com/events/434752856576231/
archive.is/B8GWz
youtube.com/watch?v=MzvlivbptXk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

listed

Please, Op-sama, p-provide g-gentle link to the source.

Finally a fucking thread on this.

Find his fucking address.

And since op is a fucking faggot:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-05/first-defection-republican-elector-writes-nyt-op-ed-why-he-wont-be-voting-trump

Remember!
If you where geared up for civil war, don't go burning up all your rounds at the range just yet.
It ain't over till the God Emperor is in the golden throne.

I hope someone makes an example of him.

Not surprising.

Go back to cuckchan. Sage.

THICC

Daily reminder that Texas is just as bad as California

Yeah.. not really sure I'm feeling a war on behalf of Trump after his first round of cabinet picks – certainly not on my own dime. He can pay up if he really needs the bodies.

Would you rather have Clinton, faggot?

Poor Texas, a white subculture almost completely destroyed by California refugees. Sad really

And against the wall he goes.

I wouldn't get in your way if you were looking to fight for the guy for free.

Convictionless.

FIND THIS POLITICANS HOME ADDRESS AND ALL HIS INFO.

So you are a coward cuck?
You will die as well.

slide thread

Also;
I know you burned them up already faggot

Can anyone confirm exactly what district or city Stephen Christopher Suprun jr is from?

If you've been on this board long enough you're very familiar with the arguments against Trump and shouldn't really be surprised that someone may vote the guy, but not fight for him. Especially on my own dime.

NYT Archive: archive.is/Z3EqN

*insert smug laugh of the Kek acolyte here *

You do realize if hillshit gets in we all die right?
You better go buy more ammo because you simply posting here put you and your whole family on a list to be balck bagged.
You are gonna fight or die fam.

IF TRUMP DOESN'T FINISH THE WALL WITHIN 10 MINUTES I'M GONNA CALL SHILL STAIN TO CHANGE MY VOTE!!!

Surprise, surprise, this bitch boy flip flops all over on whom he's voting for:
archive.is/hMTCA

Electoral College voter backs off threat of voting for Clinton
Keep in mind this was on NOVEMBER 10TH:

He's being an attention whore, so let's give him all the attention he wants.
https:// twitter.com/thechrissuprun

Gee if he is targeted for damn near anything the MSM will spin it as insane highly trained and dangerous operator Nazis who worship a cartoon frog.

Good.

Let's turn their natural inclination to fear mongering against the mainstream media and use it to our advantage.

Send him pizzzaaa!
Reeee÷ee÷ee÷

There's like 2-3k active posters here on a given day. I'm sure you can rustle up enough people to make up the difference.

Pathetic. Look who's on the wrong side of history now!

To be fair his vote is negated by a Burn victim in Oregon who'll vote for Trump

Good. Let them steal the election and brag about it.
Then we harvest.

Jokes on them i hate my family. Kek.

Bring it niggers!!!

Clinton means Fucking World War 3

What the fuck is this shit? Goddamn I hate Cuckservatives. They'd let jamal rape their fucking wife if it made them feel morally (and politically) superior. Fucking sjws of the right. I will NEVER understand their mindset. Its not like these guys are insanely loaded or anything. Motherfucker should be disbarred from politics forever. Put him in a pillory and have rotten vegetables thrown at his ugly, pathetic mug. Goddamn I hate these people as much as, if not more than, the most insane sjws. These cuckservatives are more insidious imo than their leftist ilk.

Kek holy shit really? Id like a source for this that sounds hilarious

Christopher Suprun, the man who started Civil War 2 / World War 3 / War of the Rope

Calm down, he's just a cuck who thought Never Trump was still a thing
See
Also pretty sure there is an Oregon voter who'll vote for Trump or Bernie

Oh, I remember this kike. He even has his name echoing on Twatter.

Getting the goyim addicted to virtue signaling has proven to be one of the kikes' most effective tactics.

Hey, Christoper Suprun, you have one fucking job, to vote the way your state voted. Your personal opinion is meaningless, and believing your good singalling feels matter more than the thousands you represent is treason. You will die.

he looks like fucking glenn beck

archive.is/2M7nm
Here you go

Look at his fucking cuck face.

Trump has a history of giving people who he's wary of a taste of power and then punishing them accordingly if they betray him.

When they break down your door and drag you off to a camp, remember what was said here.

You don't have to fight for trump, but buy some more goddamn ammo.

Texas is overrun. I swear it's almost worse than places that have a huge stew of inferiors. I've noticed it happening since at least the late 90s.
So I guess they really want that TPP right through their asshole like a human caterpillar.

centipede
Fine, whatever, still as ass-to-mouth and underfoot. Just cuter.

https ://twitter.com/TheChrisSuprun

found his twitter

HE EVEN USES THE ECHOES

I'm pretty sure this is him

Stephen Christopher Suprun

909 Collins Blvd, Cedar Hill, TX 75104

972-299-9635

What sort of Mystery Meat am I looking at

Looks like a spic and uses echoes so a spic jew would be my guess.

Thanks
Itd be fucking gold if more blue state electors did this.
There seems to be way more of those kinds of people than I first thought.

The good thing about this is that he will never hold a public office again.

TRUMP MUST VAPORIZE ALL KIKES AND MUSLIMS WITHIN THE NEXT HOUR OR ELSE I AM GOING TO FORCE A RECOUNT OF FLORIDA

I told you cunts not to count the PNW out.

You say that again and I'll machine your ID on the my next receiver.

Traitors hang first user… he'll get what's coming to him.

Oven this faggot.

A Republican member of the Electoral College…and a member of the (((Fifth Column))). What a cohencidence!

God damnit, the chutzpah of these fiends grows at the same rate as their coffers. Unbelievable.

Well there will be no doubt there will be a couple Faithless Electors, on both sides of the Aisle though at the end of the Day Trump has a yuge enough Electoral lead that there wont be enough Never Trump Cucks to stop him
And for every Republican Elector that goes against him, the harder Trump will drain the swamp

@TheChrisSuprun is his twitter. I'm in a really pissed off mood today Holla Forums. First Hofer, then MDE:WP, and now this treacherous faggot cunt kike. And I'm basically going without sleep because I have so much work. Fuck this nigger loving shitstain I hope he dies in agony with the rest of his ravers and leftists in Oakland.

There were two Electoral College members in WA who pledged to vote for Trump, I believe.

Surprising as all hell given how liberal the state typically is.

I hate these scum almost more than the kikes.

What happens if they all collectively decide "go fuck yourselves" and vote against Trump?

Remember, in all the history of the USA there has only ever been eight electors TOTAL that has not voted for the person that they were elected to vote for, and the last one was in 2004 because the person mispelled the name.

IF YOUR ELECTORS WHO WERE VOTED IN TO REPRESENT THE WILL OF THE REPUBLIC DO NOT CAST THEIR LOT FOR WHO THEY WERE ELECTED SPECIFICALLY TO VOTE FOR, THEY ARE A TRAITOR

Upgraded that image for ya.

they even brought their shitty in and out burger here which we don't need cause we have WHATABURGER

That would be a pretty big (((coincidence)))

It's not verified so who knows if it's legit or just a zetamax.

Only one I hate is the Mnunchin kike. Not overly upset at any others, and some are great, like Flynn and Bannon kikebart notwithstanding Kris Kobach as DHS and someone good for Sec of State is the shit test.

Nothing to see here folks. 38 Electoral votes for Trump would have to turn to Clinton in order for her to win the election. Also, 8 electors in states where Clinton won vowed to be faithless, and vote for Trump. So, Clinton actually needs 46 votes to turn in her favor. If faithless electors are actually getting behind Kasich, then the vote will go to the Republican controlled House, and Trump wins anyway. This is just a stunt to undermine the legitimacy of the election results in order to stain Trump's Presidency.

ISIS is LITERALLY —LITERALLY..backing Hillary Clinton.

express.co.uk/news/world/739508/ISIS-declare-Bloody-Friday-war-on-Trump-inauguration-day

and this piece of SHIT
nytimes.com/2016/12/05/opinion/why-i-will-not-cast-my-electoral-vote-for-donald-trump.html?_r=0
Is siding with ISIS in supporting Hillary.

I'm burning my draft card…and rescind my Pledge to the the USA.

Then we make their Russian scare real.

Dipshit.

NON ARGUMENT ONES

Did MDE:WP not get renewed for Season 2 or something

My guess would be we end up with President Ryan.

It isn't just Texas. 19 year old electorates, what the fuck

Who cares, HydeWars is mobile.

We must find this man and remind him that he is now an enemy of the state for supporting ISIS directly.

Holy shit thats good
Saved

1. There is no constitutional provision for the selection of electors, thus states may A. choose any method they like (rock paper scissors, names in a hat, firing squad where only the survivor wins, etc.) and B. pick anyone older than 18.
2. We need to amend the Constitution to state that faithless electors = treason = death and to require political literacy.

If people here would have done what I told them and followed the proper channels, then we'd have some Holla Forums Electors. I tried and tried and tried to explain how the EC gets chosen, but nobody here even bothered to go to their precinct caucus.

You can't bitch if you sat at home and didn't try.

You're going to see quite a few defectors if it comes to a house vote, which I doubt

The Congress is scheduled to meet in joint session in the House of Representatives on January 6, 2017 to conduct the official tally of electoral votes. The Vice President, as President of the Senate, is the presiding officer. Two tellers are appointed to open, present and record the votes of the States in alphabetical order. The President of the Senate announces the results of the vote and declares which persons, if any, have been elected President and Vice President of the United States. The results are entered into the official journals of the House and Senate. The President of the Senate then calls for objections to be made. If any objections are registered, they must be submitted in writing and be signed by at least one member of the House and Senate. The House and Senate would withdraw to their respective chambers to consider the merits of any objections according the procedure set out under 3 U.S.C. section

If you are going to be given this much power you should at least be old enough to drink, 18 seems like a rather low age requirement

Then DO IT. Don't just talk about it and hope someone else does it. We the People ordained and established the Constitution and we have the right to amend it. Too many people sit around here and talk about "m-muh out dated constitution", but refuse to do anything about it.

Talk to your Congressman, have him put forth a bill so that others can talk to their Congressmen to have it pushed forward out of committee.

The sitting Congress would make the decision, not the incoming Congress. The current Congress is full of #NeverTrump neo-cons.

What a fucking cuck. Im trying my damnedest to believe these people are simply ignorant fools. Im finding it extraordinarily difficult to not outright *hate* these people.
John Kasich? Fucking ¡Jeb!? Really? The biggest losers in the GOP right now would be better picks?
That guy couldnt have been a firefighter. If he was, hes one dumb piece of shit.

How about a nice round of faro?

you know the drill.
Time for pizzas, then check his twitter to see if he says anything.

If this changes the outcome of the election, we just kill them. It's like if Hillary had won, except we now have added legitimacy and excuse to take dictatorial powers once we crush them.

Keep your powder dry anons.

Fucking wretch every time I think of that greasy shit these days.

The fucking dumb ass has his info all over the web.

You're insane. Pizzagate isn't even real.

He looks like fucking half nigger half jew. Any info on that?

Shall we dig?

FAKE NEWS YOU FUCKING GOY!!

His wife is Dianne Suprun and has a different number listed from the one above.

Fill his mailbox with pepes.

wish a nigga would

Ok, that's kike confirmed. What about nigger part? Do we have some negro momma pic?

Honestly I've got no idea if Pizzagate is either a plot made by the Elite to make Trump supporters look like a bunch of crazy people following "Fake News" or that it's real and the MSM is panicking because it's True and then labelled it fake news and then sent someone to Comet Pizza as a False Flag
That said there is something fishy going on

GUAC SURGE INBOUND
SLOW AND STEADY

He looks like a Gay Jew Beaner

Look at the negro nose. He is half nigger.

Pizza is the most popular food in the United States. It isn't secret code, but Holla Forums has gone full retard in the past month, so I'm sure that won't help convince you of anything. I like how though it went from cheese pizza to just pizza in general.

FUCK HIS SHIT UP

why the fuck am I not surprised

Well the fact one of the emails mentioned "I don't want hair on my pizza" is pretty suspicious and there is no doubt pedo gangs in DC and Hollywood
But that said it is likely it was a cooked up plot to mislead us

I swear you're the only one posting this.
It is funny though.

Elector information is public domain. Electors are public servants and gave up their right to privacy when they became an Elector. There's even a damn wiki page.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_electors,_2016

Don't assume "doxxing" these people is in any way special.

Whatever it is the mods are in in on it, I was banned for saying that a man firing a gun inside a pizza restaurant

That was fake. Someone posted in the Podesta thread to the muddy the water. It can't be found on Wikileaks. I like though how fake evidence can be planted and get taken seriously here. Really high standards for Holla Forums digging we have now.

Here is how you deal with this situation. Let everyone in Texas know about this and let them take care of this douchebag. Texas is one of the most red states I know of and will not tolerate this BS from one of their own, especially if it means helping Hillary Clinton in any way. If you find the right Texans and give them the right information, trust me this guy will get in line real fast or get his fucking ass kicked. Whatever he does, we need to remember this guy on the day of the rope. I think he just earned himself a hemp necktie.

Thanks Zer0c00l for setting the record.

That was fake. Someone posted in the Podesta thread to the muddy the water. It can't be found on Wikileaks. I like though how fake evidence can be planted and get taken seriously here. Really high standards for Holla Forums digging we have now.

Where the fuck you been nigger? It all came from the Podesta leaks. You look like a faggot shill posting like that.

Hold up, so if you don't honor your states vote, you can get blacklisted by anyone for life?

kek confirms, that user needs to hang himself.

50% of WA lives in the greater Seattle area iirc
Rest of the state is pretty red

The parties pick their electors, blame Seattle

wew

fuck off

Sure, why not? Just put up a sign in your business that says "Will not serve faithless Electors" and watch the fun commence.

No one fired a gun in Comet Pizza
There is no evidence of the guy having a gun at all
That is certainly a false flag regardless of if Pizzagate is real or not, that is what is certain

NEWFAG
or one of ((( them )))

Send a vigilante party to his house in the middle of the night to remind him what side he is on.

God damn, ya'll are worse than furries.

Then get on the Tag #MAGA and #Texas and let them know.

I know it's in the leaks but there certainly are falseflagging going on

Boer replacement in Texas when?

Holy fucking shit, haha. Your existance and your beliefs are funny to me.

Yes we know. there was an actor involved. but we have to start spamming up the #MAGA and #Texas on twitter and let the wave start. we got a week.

Well, I will be working in Arlington for the next two days. Pretty close. Go to the dogpark and pickup 20 piles of poop, put in paper bag, lighter fluid?

and you are a colossal faggot, you can leave anytime.

All of the major population centers in Texas voted Clinton. Dallas, Austin, even Houston. Texas isn't red. It's purple.

Half the reports now say he fired a gun inside the building:

archive.is/VzAdX

No one was injured.

SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE

You have a fucking sticky. Use it.

all I did was say to send him a pizza, someone made a joke then you sperged out.

Fuck king country. At least there is still the Apache seattle electorate that is refusing to vote for hillary.

Fucking disregard them. we got a tag to spam faggot.

Here is this prick's facebook page. Leave him a message:

facebook.com/events/434752856576231/

Every time.

So the eye witnesses and the police lied? Maybe some random user on Holla Forums is wrong about something. Ever consider that?

So what else do we have on this Chris Suprun faggot?

also has the top 3 gay-friendly cities in the country.

that shit hole turned a while ago.

Ok but let's support Trump and see where he takes us. This is unprecedented behavior against Trump, so let's form a shield of loyalty for him and I bet you he will reward us on that alone. He is a smart guy you know.

The eye witnesses say no shots were fired, there was also no photos of the gun. You are also buying the assault rifle meme when earlier it was supposedly a shotgun earlier. You are openly buying the stories the lügenpresse are churning out and openly shilling Holla Forums sage for off topic

Isn't Texas one of those states where they can just discard faithless elector votes and replace them with someone who will vote faithfully?

www.jems.com/authors/a-f/christopher-suprun-nremt-p-ccemt-p.html

This looks like old news. this faggots name came up a few months back
www.mediaite.com/online/another-electoral-college-member-threatens-to-not-vote-trump-cites-disqualifying-tendencies/
archive.is/B8GWz

More shit I found, Looks real fucked up without his glasses.
www.emmco.org/Documents/Symposium-2013-Final.pdf

chris at emsspeaker.com

Christ that face. He looks like he's been lobotomized.

And we got a bot. Why do we have a bot when we should be spamming the the fuck out this treasonous faggot?

It's fucked up pretty bad. Anyone else turn up anything else on him?

Wow, what a piece of shit. Why volunteer to be an elector if you were going to torpedo your party's candidate

ever wondered what the load limit is for lampposts?

Let the Texans know about that. We need to hit close.

Anybody has Texas Electoral Vote code on hand I would like to investigate it further.

Stop being a faggot. You lost it all.

Would be a damn shame if these faithless electors tasted what the American public has in store for them if they vote against our will.

Shame that Hilary conceded so we only need one elector to vote for Trump

what

In case anyone's surprised…

motherfucker, wrong pic

so going against group think is shilling now?

👨
|
| \
|. \
8===D
|. 💦
| \
|. \
👟👟 (You)

The first fat one a girl or tranny?

Stop posting that degeneracy.

Texas is rotting from the inside out. Californians who move to Texas are doing so because they pay taxes and run small businesses. Texas is simply rotting faster than the influx of white, productive Californians.

Now thats an oxymoron.

Fuck you nigger, you try dealing with the concentration of faggots and subhumans swarming in.

looks like a cock sucker who doesn't care about the Americans who died in Libya on 9/11. He should be ashamed to wear any uniform and should be stripped of it by some marines, forcefully.
Fucking piece of shit. Any uniformed individual who supported Hillary (anyone against Trump in the real fucking world) should be rekt.

You know this is a Texas thread, right?

I'll spoiler next time

Almost all of his picks have been pretty good, you sound like a shill.

you can't vote for someone who conceded.
well, you can but it won't count for shit. This Texan (thereby literal faggot by default) is just an attention whore.

why are they always so fucking cryptic? It makes them stick out at this point.

I don't know about Texas but some there's up to two prison for doing this.

No they all moved to Austin and turned it into a fucking trash heap. Now they're spreading across the state to fuck it up even more. Goddamnit I fucking hate Californians.

Why, they were doing exactly as they've always done, cucking out for the Jews while pretending to be heroes. For over a century now all uniformed Americans have been scum.

nice cherrypicking

Texas is a shithole that is owned by Jewish corporations and spics. Prove otherwise.

what does your Imam's dick taste like?

You gonna defend Waco, you gonna defend the American soldiers who raped their way through Germany for the Jews?

I think your'e talking about Austin Houston and Dallas, We don't consider those cancer breeding grounds part of Texas

I bet you'd look good with a tire around your neck.

This is what the EC is for: so that the electors can ignore the vote if they don't like the people's choice. If you don't like it, you should have campaigned to reform the EC before it became an issue.

what the fuck am I listening to

Well let's just hope they're ready for the blowback :^)

Bump.

>not calling him a MASSIVE FAGGOT

for you

Thanks, Texas. You're a real maverick. From spic loving to Trump hating to Cali refugee acceptance, you're a wondrous part of our country.

reported

reminds me of this

you know what happens to boys who love their daddies?

Holy fuck, they have no idea what they're doing, do they?

They voted Cruz in the primaries.

Cruz is a Texan.

I know he isn't but your average normie does not.

True enough, he's basically from Texas.

You still don't get it, user.

This is what liberals do. They turn blue states into red states. They move from their predominantly white cities into red predominantly white cities, then shit up said cities with their retarded views. Rinse, repeat.

We need to counteract it, or we'll lose long term.

I'm quite aware. It's expected due to him actually having a senate position in Texas and therefore the homefield advantage.

pls no bully

Remove Spics and it doesnt even matter.

Isn't that illegal?

must be Austinians

k

you faggots are fucking retarded kek

heh

Commiefornians moving to Texas was a mistake. Should have just showered them with a lead filled Texas welcome.

not an argument

Texas has 3 invading armies.

Pre-invasion:

First invasion:
Second invasion:
Third invasion:

And that in a nutshell is the cancer killing Texas. I shouldn't have to also mention the influx of mexicans since it's a border state but that's a given for all border states.

man, the wait till the 19th is growing longer… these electors are starting to worry me. Do they know the shitstorm they will cause if they cast off the peoples vote?

this shit is starting to get me paranoid. Is it something we should be worrying about, or is this just part of the tantrum?

Well we know what this is about. If he wants the attention of media then he can along side of them.

Not Texas! This guy is turncoat cuckservative from Virginia. Transplanted here a few years ago,but he is no Texan. Appears to have moved down here hoping to use 9/11 as a way to get some of the Texas political money. Doesn't seem to have worked too well though.

FUCK YOU TEXAS

AND FUCK YOUR SHITTY BEER

k

West Texan here. Midland/Odessa voted for Trump in huge numbers. My tiny little county of Brewster that's fucking huge in land area lel did too.

El Paso didn't because it's illegal immigration: The City, and Presidio county didn't because it's where the fucking border crossing is.

:(

no bully pls

So where he be moving to?

Ah, the not-a-real-Texan argument.

Speaking of Texas, does anybody remember this gem?

I can't stand these self righteous cuckservatives who get off on being the "moral man against the corrupt world".
Without a doubt all Christcuck evangelicals who want to imitate Jesus standing alone and defying the devil. It is total self obsessive fantasy.

It stinks of self righteous Christcuck bullshit.

It's ironic that vanity drives them.

Lel, why are we being raided? Shits being spammed everywhere

Who chooses electors again?

You gonna defend losers? Because we like winning, and we're gonna win so much that we might even get tired of winning.

To sell it to the highest bidder. Election results don't matter. "Democracy", "Republic", whatever, doesn't matter. Few people in every state can vote however they like.

So lemme get this straight. We have an EC to (supposedly) prevent candidates from only campaigning in big states, which would make the votes of people in smaller states worthless.
Okay, cool so far. But getting 270 EC votes isn't enough? There's a group of (((electors))) who actually decide the President? A system that's supposed to prevent the votes of the people from being thrown away has a sub-1000 group make the final decision, basically letting them throw away the votes of the people if they feel like it?
Why the fuck is this part of the system? If it just comes down to these people, why the fuck do we have the whole goddamn process? Might as well let them pick and be done with the whole thing.

THIS
Make sure to encourage them to make more content and do stand-up more often; including going on tour. Meme it.

Charls? Charls Carroll?

Yeah yeah, you're a man of proven patriotism and discerning judgement and you're gonna tell us all about it, but nobody gives a SHIT christopher.

How did this delusional fuckwad get in a sensitive position like this.

It's served them perfectly for 2k years.

Cheeto-man is a Mormon and that same "logic" applies to Holla Forumsacks, just substitute Jesus with Hitler and devil with jews.

There's a difference:

Hitler did nothing wrong

I think its because he's Jewish. Jews love putting other Jews in positions of authority over Goyim. Unfortunately for this Jew, the Goyim in this case are fully armed Texans. I wouldn't want to be this fuckwad.

sauce?

Christcucks will all need to be killed, tbh

Looks like Louisiana or maybe Texas Pete.

You have to go back

He's very eager to land himself on the wrong end of a firing squad huh?

wew

See, goddamit, this is why your wingman is supposed to take one for the team. When ugly bitches don't get their daily rations of DNA, this type of shit happens.

Why are these idiots so proud of being able to block people? Twitter is a shitshow where over 90% of anything that anyone posts never gets seen by anyone, big fucking deal, more tweets i'll never see getting tossed on the pile.

Spoken like women who will never fear rape.

FTFY

I honestly hope Soros and the gang try it. It would start a killing of subhumans that won't stop until every last one of them is fuckin dead.

obama will probably just order a recount,they've already tried to hack voting machines and tried to blame it on russia

Coldest summer I can remember here right now.

UFO, possibly?

We've already got facial photographic animation technology, and voice synthesis; this is possible.

ISIS; the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem?

A reference to Rome?

Russia ceasing to be isolationist?

Sounds like a reference to war between the Vatican and some secular government.

I don't even think modern liberals are knowing what they're saying

The elites tell top journalists what to say, not because the elites are inherently political, rather that they're trying to keep their own power. (This then trickles down into the consumers of the media.)

Yes it's true. Because the man is not a whining overgrown baby.

Americans will never stop buying coke

Its like asking Colombians to stop making coke

Its like asking sweeden to stop being a bottom to the muslims

Its like asking Canada to stop fucking sucking so much

These things will never fucking happen, Trump doesnt have the powerlevel to make a real change.

topkek

and if that's an insult to china, hong kong is 100% free market no communism yo

If he wants to commit political (and possibly literal) suicide, let him. It won't make any difference to the Trump victory. This faggot won't be able run for dog catcher.

You and the 4 people that watch tonight can tell us tomorrow

Good job OP

NOT AN ARGUEMNT

poo in loo

He can write interesting things its just amazing how he can pull a conclusion out of a series of facts that have nothing to do with each other

Refuted theory. Move on, Jap. Two bombs weren't enough.

Sandniggers of Aleppo

is this udbina?

Ni hao pengyou

5 years, used to be a "poor muslim terrorists USA is the bad guy" and then came to Holla Forums and laughed my way to being red pilled

i remember the day I became holohoaxer and it was strange

redpilled my mom but stopped because she doesn't need this world view, red pilled a few of my friends but moved now have to redpill the new friends that took me 2 years to make, going well so far, not working with nothing here though, both like Trump

stay strong black-bro true Holla Forumssters love you

It's like stereotypes exist for a reason.

I don't. If you mudshits stay in your own countries I couldn't care less.

Fear not, for it's nothing but just the materialistic ways that are being shoved down the throats of normies by globalist cucks.
If we are to see the height of civilization we need to cripple this machine and clean up the political detritus that is plaguing our society.
Stay steadfast.

Only one of those is federal. The other is privately owned.

Really makes you think.

too easy :(

Where did this meme originate? Ted Cruz basically did the exact opposite of giving his delegates to Trump

Some jazz is great. Some jazz is incredibly overrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=MzvlivbptXk

Fuck off and REEEE in libtard twitter.

Fuck that shit, i just got unbanned today from a one day ban for replying to "Roulette Derail" does someone have a list of Holla Forums rules so I can't be banned for doing something that I didn't know was a bannable offense?

not if you're a chauvinist. Most of the population is reserved and conservative. Tea and books is like the #1 hobby. Russia is for well read people with college degrees.

Simple fix, just make a drug state, I guess. And make a gay state too. Then just closed circuit them. We have the tech.

Funny, one time I took this hippie chick out on a dinner date. She's now a single mom btw. Anyways she was a total lib, the exact opposite of me, but she had that dumb comfy and I loved to screen people so while on the date she mentioned some lib shit about feeling some muh feels towards the gays,etc. So I told her, how about we just make a gay sate in the U.S. She was shocked and said omg that is a great idea! Then she says you know I don't think my gay friends would like that.

Do it fugger, you got nothing to lose

been meaning to read this, just started. thanks.

Texans are subhuman

You realize that isn't a good thing right?
He is the carrion god of mankind for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed each day so that he may never truly die. He is a corpse writhing with unseen power from the dark age of technology

civil war

according to a thread on cuckit:
Faithless Elector who can't vote for Trump morally paid for Ashley Madison while Bankrupt and married with 3 kids!

https:// www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5i1h1k/faithless_elector_who_cant_vote_for_trump_morally/

No, it's over. We lost and at this moment we can do nothing but to see Hillary becoming president.

What a waste of dubs.

this faggot actually went through and voted for kasich