Threat to Alternative Media: House passes HR 6393 ‘Russian propaganda’ bill

IT LITERALLY HAPPENED!

Government pass bill that will give them the ability to arbitrarily censor what they deem Russian Propaganda.

This comes weeks after the #FakeNews crazie by the MSM

Can't make this up

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/12/03/threat-to-alternative-media-house-passes-hr-6393-russian-propaganda-bill/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NC0HL
scribd.com/doc/48856102/All-U-S-Presidents-Eligibility-Grandfather-Clause-Natural-Born-Citizen-Clause-or-Seated-by-Fraud
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do they want us to hate Russia so much?

Golly gee I wonder.

Phonying up a new war so that Obama can declare a state of emergency and take a third term.

I think it has more to do with pitting whites against each other for the six millionth time.

That too. A distraction from the real enemy: the (((shadow government))) that's infiltrated Washington.

They're pushing the ebil russians as behind "fake news" as they intend to censor us using national security arguments rather than speech. It was likely their plan before they lost to use a freshly pozzed supreme court to agree that national security trumps the first amendment.

Can't wait for it to get BTFO in courts

i can't believe they are actually trying to run with the fake news narrative. they look so pathetic and transparent.

And Trump ignores it. Problem solved.

Looked it up, it's very likely censoring us with false claims we're Russian propagandists would work as 'national security' has already been successfully used against first the amendment.
archive.is/NC0HL

Not if king nigger signs it before Trump gets in

And Trump ignores it anyway because the nigger has no legal power, as he’s not a legitimate president.
scribd.com/doc/48856102/All-U-S-Presidents-Eligibility-Grandfather-Clause-Natural-Born-Citizen-Clause-or-Seated-by-Fraud

-Trump

Still he could choose to ignore it in spite of that. It's then a matter of whether or not enforcement agencies choose to do so.

This entire image, including the ticker, is still the future we chose.

This image gives me pleasant thoughts and feelings :^)

CHECK THE CATALOG NEXT TIME

CHECK THE CATALOG NEXT TIME

Wait, wasn't, or isn't russian propaganda degeneracy and liberalism? LGBT, feminism, shitskin rights, etc? Maybe this is 9000d chess from Trump…

Not really russian subversion if it makes us stronger as a nation now does it?

that OP is too large and confusing, prevents people from quickly understanding the issue at hand

Land of the free they said. Home of the commies, yeah.

This is not the future you'll get though. Remember the whole "I'll help Hillary heal herself" speech after Trump was elected?

THIS JUST IN: THE GOVERNMENT WIPES ITS ASS WITH THE CONSITUTION!

This, and other shit we already know at 11'