Japan PM to pay tribute to Pearl Harbor

Reconciliation or cucking your nation?

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/12/05/national/politics-diplomacy/abe-to-make-historic-visit-to-pearl-harbor-this-month/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNtsBB5dPxk
youtube.com/watch?v=0k9HXhxu8MQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ttongsul
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More like bending the knee to Trump because this yellow sneak is smart enough to realize making enemies out of him will destroy him

Those sneaky japs are going to bomb it again

Abe cucks out

Shinzo "Guyanese to breed with Japanese" Abe

The nips were some real vile motherfuckers in WWII, if they wish to reconcile with their past then that'd be great but they're also prideful cunts so I rather doubt it.

WEW

Disgusting cuck

Back to reddit, you stupid sub-human nigger.

This is Japan's future

Keep Imperial Guilt out of Nippon

Keep Negroids and white failures out of Nippon

Are these just college kids studying abroad?

They need to start gassing whites immediately.

Both sides celebrate the collaborative false attack.
youtube.com/watch?v=aNtsBB5dPxk

No different than Obama coming to Japan to apologize for USA nuking their country.

Not really a big deal. WW2 has ended already anyway, we should end it in our hearts too. All this guilt and blaming each other should have stopped decades ago.

How come in America, Asians are one of the most pozzed libshits, but in Asia it's the other way around with whites?

probably. Could be military kids too.

They let niggers outside in japan now? I thought they only allowed them to be comedy actors in bizarre skits

Are you a faggot, OP?

Pozzed libshits are more likely than others to want to abandon their own nation and wreck the homogeneity of another one.

All immigrants, white and shitskin, are trash unless they immigrated somewhere which shares their native culture.

Stupid Japs.

The few actual Asians are probably gooks, too

Gee, you sure convinced me there!

Tbh the eternal Korean is real.

Imagine, the Japanese could have ethnically cleansed Asia.

Abe's going to Perl Harbor to finish the job

Cucking. They actually sent a declaration of war but I think the USA said they didn't read it in time.

Obviously, the USA knew about Pearl Harbor but let it happen so as to ensure support for the war.

This needs to stop. How long will we allow these Marxists and jews to run around before we round them up? It's obvious there this Earth isn't big enough for the both of us, or rather, the Marx kikes seem intent on poisoning us wherever we go. About time we blotted the names Marx and jew off from the face of the Earth.

Haven't our presidents gone to their shrines to pay respects for the atomic bombs we dropped on them? Or was that just Obama?

Either way, I think he's just trying to solidify that Japan stands with America now that Trump is gearing up to enter office. I don't mind it too much, especially if it's already been reciprocated

CUCKING

We interred the nips and we nuked them.

We're already even.

We should apologize for bringing degeneracy during the occupation.

Fuck off nigger, vile? My ass is vile you jew puppet.

The Japanese is the most Aryan of all Aryans, since he is Aryan by choice and not by birth.

Yeah, but the fucking kikes will never let the world move on past WW2 and the 6 gorillion.

I'm not a kike, why would I apologize for bringing degeneracy?

Exactly my point. They will not let WW2 end. We have to live it over and over again, through these little charades until the last jewish breath is drawn.

It's a complete farce.

Cucking for Gaijin. Hirohito did nothing wrong. Although it's understandable, Japan needs America as it's friend against the east-kikes (Korea and China)

What should've they done? Invite their mortal enemy for a cup of tea? Cuck from their views of Bushido for foreigners? It's like wiggers praising rap music. Disgusting.

Waito piggu go home!

Kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=0k9HXhxu8MQ
White cuck babies whining about trump in japan lol

What a fucking surprise. You can tell no-one Japanese was involved in this by the terrible, terrible handwriting on the sign.

Despite the fact that Australians were about to get their asses raped and murdered by japs, Holla Forums still calls them "east aryans" because Hitler had an alliance with them that did him no good.

these blm japan people are the same shitty activists that try to push feminism into anime companies I bet. We like a culture so much we will try to dictate how it needs to run things!

I always wondered why this was.
For China's entire history up until Mao Zedong, it's quite clear that it was superior to Japan. Hitler also declared the Chinese as honorary Aryans as well, so that factor doesn't matter in comparison.
Is it the anime bias?

/thread

Well, a lot of Japanese died there too.

Soros pls go.

That's kind of like comparing apples to oranges, dude. Until the Manchus ruled the Hans, Chinese history was a clusterfuck. It can be argued that the Hans had advanced societies (politically as well as scientifically) throughout the various dynasties, the surrounding regions also benefited from this by participating in the tributary system (including Japan.) But to say China is superior to Japan pretty much ignores a major chunk of history concerning the Meiji period forward. While the Emperor and his family was blasted on opium during the final portion of the Qing Dynasty, Japan was entering a truly modern Golden Age, and developing a unique as well as prosperous fusion between Japanese and Western culture. Those final hundred years of the Qing Dynasty in China were dark, given the Opium Wars and all the political rebellions occurring in the opiate fueled power vacuum.

No, Mao may have fucked things up further, but the person that weakened China enough to have vast areas conquered by Japan and subsequently fall to commies was Empress Dowager Cixi.

Those are some good digits lad

The manchus interbred with whites.
The opium wars were created by the Sassoons (jews)

The fuck is this? We aren't butthurt about pearl harbor. We nuked Japan in retaliation. TWICE! It's cool now. They learned their lesson.

>>>/cuckchan/ is that way retard

The Japs are our bitch and they know it. We have occupied their country for the past SEVENTY-ONE FUCKING YEARS! You think the military bases are there for THEIR protection?
If Trump tells Abe to tongue his shithole, the only thing Abe is allowed to ask is "WOULD YOU ALSO RIKE ME TO RUB YOUR BALLSU MISTA PLESIDENT?"

Japs need to clone this guy's DNA and put him up as a candidate for PM.

maybe if we nuke them again, they'll unfuck themselves

But friend, there is oil in siberia, near the very edge/coast of the artic sea if I recall correctly

How to graph pepe on graphing calc?

The opium wars were created by China's retarded trade policy.

A shit bucket of nips are always on Oahu for Pearl Harbor day thanks to the marathon, strangely enough.

Us gives token apology for nukes, nips give token apology for pearl harbor.

Not really news worthy, most every country does it whether they actually give a shit or not

You're an entire lifespan late but eh I guess an apology is better than none.

We need Japan to help topple china, something we should apologize for is not letting them kill the chinks.

Enemies should pay tribute to each other after the battle. Honor is not cheap.

Not to mention the use of gold as currency. Europe was running out of coinage to pay China with.

I thought it was silver, but yeah, that's what I was getting at.

Japs caused us to enter ww2. They should apologize for poking the hot headed bulldog.

Dubs and historically intelligent response. Well done.

Chang pls

WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE FROM TOKYO? The average faggot from Tokyo does not give a flying fuck about black people in America.

Cool story Wang

It's funny how I live near the outskirts of Saint Louis where Ferguson is and all the fucking way in Tokyo do you see them fucking talk about this shitty little city

Do you fucks know how little that fucking city is, much less how blown the fuck up out of proportion it gets attention wise? It's so unnecessary.

The Sassoons were a family of jews that got kicked out all the way to india, from there they cornered the opium and slave markets and pushe opium addiction into china.

DRAW > Pen, then git gud at art.

Yeah, if you ignore China and Japan's entire history after the Meiji Restoration.
Japan wrecked China in the Sino-Japanese War, wrecked China in the Boxer Rebellion (with ample foreign help, though) and were wrecking China in WW2 until the US entered.
This is because the Chinese attempts at reform and industrialization under the Qing largely failed.

Most of these protestors are white cucks,

Also I've been saying this many times, and as a half gook white, I can attest to this
HAPPAS ARE NIGGER LIKE
The problem with happas is that they all have the chance of going feral, much like how not all blacks are niggers, but all niggers are black . Happas are treated almost like Aphrodite and Adonis in Japan; TV, magazines, books, radio, ads; they all show happas as having all the desirable attributes. Because of this, many just go down the road of being sluts, materialists, and lunatic leftists who scream for more diversity.
When these ferals are put in homogeneous Japanese classes, they subvert the class by utilising their beauty and getting their "squads" to shift left by spouting pro-gay 9gag memes. Of course not all happas are born beautiful, so these tend to go to the multicultural side, while the beautiful ones just spend time being pretty. Essentially they're the embodiment of western millennial culture.
Of course there are always exceptions, such as myself and several other happa girls I know.

Personally, I would much prefer to go out and marry a normal white or Japanese person (or not reproducing at all, but I would need to be buddah-grade enlightened to be celibate like that). Either way, I'll continue to push the happas are wild and unstable meme to my Japanese friends to dissuade them from dating or marrying whites/happas just because they're cute.
There is hope however, since recently, there has been increasing news reports about how foreign tourists are complaining about Japanese traditions like slurping when eating noodles (supposed to better the experience), and news commentators and TV personalities essentially saying fuck off. Also news reports on bad mannered Chinese tourists who litter, push, shove, and rowdily talk are on almost every week. Abe is the closest thing we have to a nationalist right now, and I'm sure the Nippon Kaigi are working on a better candidate.

2nd pic is basically me

This is how I see it. Trump and Abe will work on counterbalancing China.

Cucking. It was war, and more importantly, it was over 70 years ago.

It's like pottery, it rhymes.

Not the guy who took the picture but he probably just graphed every point individually with xy coordinates

The Japs committed a lot of war crimes against American POWs. IDGAF about the made up events in Nanjing though. Chinks are subhumans anyway

That being said, I think it's probably just a reconciliation thing in response to Obongo's cucking at Hiroshima

MEME IT

Hi Korean Internet Defence Force
now go drink your ttongsul

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ttongsul

You keep using that word.

You dumb fuck, look at Germany and tell me if groveling to the point of "Cultural Enrichment" ever gave them a full pardon of their so-called crimes?

Nippers shouldn't have attacked the US in the first place.

Much different. Nuking was fully justified and ended the war. And weebshits should be grateful, the looming radiation and brain mutations created their beloved anime and otaku culture :^)
Pearl Harbor was nippers attacking a base for no legitimate reason.

Fucking why? They look the worst. I'm also extremely disappointed in the white people who are there.

Sure thing, weeb. Just because /a/ exists doesn't mean it belongs solely to your ilk. Might as well say it belongs to /furry/, or Holla Forums at that rate.

It makes me think Japan really wants it's own military to be more powerful so it's doing its best to bury the WWII hatchet.

Oy vey fellow POLster I agree those fucking evil nazis and japs am I correct?

Think of the 6 GORILLION innocent chinese babies slaughtered at nanjing what a total shoah! I hate those filthy japs we should nuke them again, for Israel!

The japs don't even have a military they're not allowed to. They have a shitty "Self Defense Force" which couldn't hold its own against fucking Indonesia it's so shitty. They have a pathetic ~150 ships while Chyna has 500.

That's what I'm saying.
Abe is signaling to the US that Japan needs a better military seperate from America's.

OY VEY, HE SAID IT AGAIN!

Because the are try to emulate >>/pinoy/

I remember seeing magazine articles as long as 5 year ago that Japan was looking like it was going to be moving against its current non-militarization policies. Now that Trump wants to actually put us on a fair footing for playing bouncer for every ally, it may become an economic issue as well. We currently lease land to put our bases there. We are paying them. On top of our presence itself no longer being free, I doubt we'd fail to renegotiate our base dirt into part of our contractual provisions.

tl;dr There hasn't been a reason for Japan to not have a military for a long time, and it's becoming increasingly the case that they have more and more reasons to want their own. I predict we'll see a proper Japanese military within our lifetimes.

kek

There will be a rapid re-militarization and at least 100 ships will be built in the next 4 years, along with a huge push to army recruitment.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit. I was just erring on the side of caution. Predictions get crazy when the HAPPENING mood takes over. 100 naval vessels in 4 years is a HAPPENING.

Japan knows that if they don't do something fast China is going to fuck them hard within a decade.

We're living in the happening era, all of the events are starting to converge. We're going to see the world change more than it did during WWI and WWII.

I've seen an uptick in military themed jap toons & comics. They're getting their youth ready to stomp the ant-creatures chinamen.

The future looks bright.

Get the fuck away from Hawaii with your little rice fingers.

Oh fuck. They've been spooling up their libidos with moe and hentai while never letting them release to charge up Rape of Nanking 2: Vocaloid OST Boogaloo.

THEY'RE BUILDING METER

I don't see the point. People die in war.

I buy them dog food then, figure if they're really begging the dog and them can share it. Makes me feel good inside the dog will eat and if the bum is really a bum they can degrade lower themselves and eat the dog food with their canine companion. Is this wrong?

Not shove their bayonets into childrens vaginas.

Get him to drink and the fuck him.

Hmmmmmmm maybe I'll stay for a couple years to cash in on some more sweet welfare money with my parents.

Boy do I love Canada!

Remember what they did to the library of Alexandrina and realise the library has been burnt down.

Also,

Gr8 B8 M8

EVERYTHING

i'm so done

Thats a big helmet.

Forgot the title:

"Religion Tier Lists"

just got to use magneto cable and storm

Thats tough for someone like me to answer. I mean I really don't care wether or not the Japanese would apologize for pearl harbor. My grandfather was actually in charge of a Japanese internment camp where they raised chickens to feed the pacific soldiers so I kinda have a thing for not exactly likeing the Japanese for what happened in WW2 I'm fine with germany, my family is located on the west coast so they all fought with Japs instead of killing white people so I dont really know. I know that FDR essentially prodded the Japs into war because he (((randomly))) decided to cut off supporting the Japs with oil and scrap metal but I still never liked the "man in the high castle" scenario where the Japs take over the west coast and everything in pacific ocean.
To me; I know they are essentially just cucking but they arent white so I couldnt really care less.
Philosophically I wouldnt want them to cuck and him cucking might rile up Japanese-Imperial nationalists who are still willing to go Kamakze.
If it was the same as Germany cucking over The Holocaustâ„¢ I would feel differently but since theyre not white it doesnt really bother me as much. It would worry me more that it would enrage Japanese who don't like the feeling of cucking to a nation that nuked you.

technically they did the honourable thing and warned the US

hey, they lost the war. no shame in losing; only shame in not trying to win

settle down KiloSatan. You're not wrong though.

"Paru Haba besuto deiyo obu mai raifu."

Cucking. Abe is actually a huge cuck.

Hahahahahahahaha. Why haven't Japanese kicked these shitlibs out yet jesus

America is a fucking cancer and needs to be destroyed.

Still salty about Iwo Jima, Bui?

China has never been superior to anyone, fool. Chinese are and always have been disgusting insecticidal subhumans. This is a fact.

Insectoidal

Sorry to disappoint, but they supposedly had highest gdp per capita before the Manchus.

leave this place and go back to reddit.

Go back to reddit with your shitty memes

I honestly think he's doing it because of pressure from the US and international forces.

Abe is a nationalist that wanted Japan to have an independent military, and wanted to go to war over China stealing Japanese islands recently.

At this point, I don't even think the Japanese need to apologize anymore. They've already become a virtual puppet of the US. Also, they are a nationalist ally in the face of the new globalist trend. Japan has extremely strict immigration control, and is ethnocentric.