/fucko/ General Thread

"Get on the ground, fucko! Squad, take his computer and all other electronics!"
This edition:
Routers

ITT:

-==COMMON BULLSHIT==-
chronicle.com/article/Why-Privacy-Matters-Even-if/127461/
If I've done nothing wrong there is no reason to search me.

-==TOOLS TO USE==-
pastebin.com/BbmZ8hiR
imgur.com/T8q7eB0
grc.com/misc/truecrypt/truecrypt.htm
istruecryptauditedyet.com/
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Encryption
pastebin.com/tUvq8Jzj
fakenamegenerator.com/
gpg4usb.org/
gnupg.org/
otr.cypherpunks.ca/
eff.org/deeplinks/2014/08/cell-phone-guide-protesters-updated-2014-edition
pastebin.com/PxcDYUr0
pastebin.com/jd1sEwKL
#Fucko @ irc.rizon.net
All and any supportive comments, template contributions, are welcome and encouraged. NSA shills need not apply.

Template ALWAYS here: wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Fucko

Previously on /fucko/:
I don't fucking know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bCodVbucTbo.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steganography
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stenography
youtu.be/-bpX8YvNg6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=RiF73l4PjyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the best way to set up tor to route all your applications through? I figure you need to setup a circuit for each program / virtual identity.

But where's the CORE PURGE famalam?

I absolutely fucking love this shitpost.
I have a script to nuke all my LUKS drives in 25 seconds.

why the fuck are you goys using RIzon for /fucko/ irc those (((trustworthy fellows))) don't permit proxies and are just cia niggers.

Whonix.

You need to have as few identities as possible online. Except for maybe an email that's tied to stuff that's tied to your real name anyway, like a utility bill, or a place where you order stuff that's sent to your house. You wouldn't want to do that kind of thing through Tor anyway.

my proxy works

What is the reasoning behind that. Wouldn't it be better to have a new identity for every site / service you use? Else it becomes trivial for them to tie information about you from multiple sources together.

You misunderstand. With rare exceptions like the ones I gave before, you shouldn't be using any site or "service" that requires any identity at all.

No Facebook, no Twitter, no Instagram, no Reddit, no Youtube, no pseudonymous (or, God forbid, real-name-requiring) fora. You shouldn't need an "identity" to view webpages, and if one is required, don't use that site.

Does anyone have the source for the music?

I would like to be able to use email and irc. I don't see anything bad with using those especially with unique pseudonyms. Also if I were to fetch my rss feeds, youtube would easily be able to tell that the circuit I'm using belongs to me because I like a unique combination of channels.

The first result of searxing the lyrics resulted in Moe Jazz Dreamer: youtube.com/watch?v=bCodVbucTbo.

I see, thanks. As I feared, it's not a completely new genre to satisfy my autism.

cryptostorm works

not them but
you see, anything can be 'backtraced' if you use a certain IP address, dns requests, isp local logs/cached content, mitm logs (cuckflare, ssl/tsl are to be considered obselete at this point), browser fingerprint (webgl, js, canvas, ua, flash, clipboard/autocomplete, fonts), screen resolution, router/OS backdoors, other users in the network (actually it's the botnet apps that grab MACs on a shared network then phone them all to botnet), and habits (websites, preferred timezones, words per minute).
as said, if you like channels like filthy frank

and listening to some anime playlist then typing on that seemingly harmless searchbox at 70wpm then your browsing habits can definitely be backtraced to you even if you have a very country-dynamic IP addresses or chains of proxies. One mistake on your side is all it needs. If not, it'll be marked as unlinked metadata waiting for confirmation.

The engine they use to build metadata is like sudoku puzzle solver. Even the way you write and pick words 'can' be backtraced.

Building metadata costs only a few electrons. If there is profitability, it's already out there and if your gut doesn't feel anything at this point then you've been drinking lots of booze this holiday..

The only method to mitigate your browsing habits is to browse normie content you won't even look at 80% of the time, impersonate/spoof/masquearade as other specific people (faking your info with hackershit names will make the backtracing botnet tingle).

You just have to visit one niche thing to ruin all your traffic obfuscation.

Unless you're required to register a nick, you can use a different nick every time you use irc over tor. Don't use an irc network that requires you to register a nick. There's no reason to use a consistent pseudonym except for egoistic reasons. Ego is the enemy of good opsec when it comes to anonymity.

As for email, it's awful for anonymous communication. Awful for privacy, too. Either you're emailing people you don't normally correspond with, in which case it doesn't matter if you register a new email address over the hidden service at cock.li every time you need to email someone, or you're emailing people you do normally correspond with, in which case it's futile to use tor. And if you want private emails, you'll probably end up using gnupg, which adds yet another identity layer. Email was not designed for anonymous or private communication, and it shows.

If you've ever fetched those rss feeds without tor, and then you fetch them over tor, you've already deanonymized yourself. Even if they're not exactly the same feeds, but an unusual combination of interests, like speedrunning videos and knitting tutorials, it won't be difficult to connect your pre-tor activity with your tor activity.

In the end, it comes down to your threat model and risk tolerance. Given your original question, I kind of assumed you were concerned about state-level adversaries, but given your normieshit use cases (email, irc, Youtube), I guess my assumption was incorrect.

You didn't even try to answer my original question. You just derailed the conversation saying that identities shouldn't exist when you are using tor.
If exit node gets marked as being you it could flag other traffic coming from that exit node from also being potentially from you. I was trying to get a confirmation on whether it was a good idea to make a new circuit for every "identity" you have so that if one circuit is deanonymized to being a specific identity it wouldn't matter because they are already tied together.

Fucking LARPers I can guarantee the odds of you running that script by mistake are higher than you actually needing to run it EVER. No matter how improbable it is.

Fucking posers.

Also the #1 recommended distro in that pastebin is compromised.

or you could use zombie computers to fetch the information for you over a virtual tunnel
to beat the botnet you have to harness the botnet.

:^)

Their website displays like shit but what is your take on it?

Let's talk about air gap.

There is a lot going on regarding security, but I think personally that the best way to protect your data is to have an air gap, that you store in a faraday cage when unused.

The setup would be simple: Get an x220 (easy to move/hide), install all what you need (gentoo, why not some niche os that are the simplest possible, regarding what you want to do with it; libreboot/coreboot etc..), remove the microphone, speakers, bluetooth card, wifi card etc.., block the ports, and store it into a faraday cage.

The setup is very cheap. The faraday cage could be anything, and the best would be a little rack closed with a key/lock (you can get so much from craiglist for 10/20 bucks).

What would you use it for; you could use it for accountability, to take your notes using org-mode and emacs.

Is this setup safe enough to not get any contact with the exterior? The only way to get to it is if the SWAT breach you home.

There is a lot of attack, like TEMPEST, but I don't see these physical attacks happen because of the cost, especially if you're a low target (remember: if you're french and you ever touched to Tor, or encryption, then you're on one of their "list". Imagine if you try to escape from surveillance or if you go on independant website against the government...).

What do you think about it? What other measure (that would still be cheap to operate) could we add?

PS: Fuck you pedos and such. No security will separate you from the punishment you deserve.

I went to question this idea because of accountability. There is great tools in emacs to manage your money, but I'm far too afraid keeping such info on my live computer. An air gap could be the best solution for such an use.

I heard hanging for the ceiling's fan is the ultimate airgap(specifically between you and the ground).

So I have no answer. Thanks you mod, to lock my thread.
Air gap are a major part of the industry tech security. It deserves its own thread.

But whatever.

i was in a thread where an user for some reason asked about loli laws. here nobody cares but in there countries like five eyes countries there is a case every few years where someone is arrested for it under cp laws. you can see on the wikipedia.com page
i am wondering how these people get caught? would police and fbi care to much about actual cp rings to bother?
i did notic e some left usbs in public or were reported by a wife and some others had actual cp or previous cp offences. would this be why? it does not make much sence to me otherwise. maybe they just use google and look up 'child' and isp sees the url haha

I never understood how you can prosecute someone for owning drawings of something.
Do they also arrest you for drawings of murder?

Thx user

post it goy

For your home servers:
1. reboot on network loss echo b > /proc/sysrq-trigger
2. first boot loader entry is memetest

Version 4.8 because later versions add a two seconds delay before testing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steganography
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stenography
Learn the difference you fucking nigger. This is not the first time I've said this in these threads. Why can't you fuckers learn to just change it before posting?
Can someone please edit the wiki to fix the template? I don't have editing privileges.

From what I understand, most of the time they either
1. downloaded real cp and the charges for loli were just to extend the prison sentence
2. Reported by someone who new about it to the police (and even then, good chance it was due to real CP).
This is partially because lolicon is legal on a federal level. The FBI doesn't seem to be interested in going to go after people who commit a state crime when it's legal in other states. They prefer to direct their resources to actual CP producers. This should also apply to some ISPs and big Holla Forums companies in my opinion.
You should still be concerned that there might be ISP logs and you might be on a list of interest. It's not that your safe as much as no one is focusing on you.

Maybe detailed diagrams, they could. "Conspiracy to murder" or whatever. Probably wouldn't have a case though.

sudo rm -rf --no-preserve-root /*

Better version: turns out you don't have any modern electronics whatsoever. Just a rotary dial phone, 300-baud accoustic modem, and an Altair 8800 with hardcopy teletype and paper tape punch/reader.

What would happen if someone had tattooed loli comics on itself?

any way to nuke HDDs and SSDs other than napalm? in last thread, people said magnets are meme, so how would you wreck your storage?

blowtorch

Holla Forums strikes again

Thermite. Let your grill grate sit outside and rust; then scrape off the rust, cut up some aluminum foil real thin, and then mix the contents together. You can use a fuse, string, or just directly light it; given you have enough, it'll melt a hole in the drive.

watch this
youtu.be/-bpX8YvNg6Y

This, 1000%. Tried it and it works.

#!/bin/bash
Do you want to die?
Y= wipe first 30MB of all drives
N= die

^ thats basically it

better jail him, Tim!

lol meant 1312

Why would you destroy a HDD? Just encrypt all your data.

youtube.com/watch?v=RiF73l4PjyY
Basically, 3 parts iron oxide to one part aluminum in the closest you can get it to a powder. You can use rust but it might be easier to buy pottery iron oxide.

Routing ALL applications through Tor is a very bad idea. Many protocols will publish your public IP address in plaintext, bittorrent is one example. Since circuits multiplex TCP streams, one TCP stream linking back to you will link back many others, including those which may have incriminating data.