What did he mean by this?

I'm glad this sick, twisted individual had his show canceled! To wish death upon another human being is not normal and is quite frightening!

Greetings,

What you just said is everything I have ever wished to say but I could not put into words. Thank you

Regards, a fellow anonymous

hi bernd

lol

;-)

Are those carrots

He's starting to lose his grip on reality. He needs to face his true self otherwise he's gonna snap.

They're feel diglets. Feeglets.

I wonder what drove him to posting this. I thought Sam was a gas but now he seems to be charging into trouble every chance he gets.

OUR GUY

based

do you think he likes the God Emperor?

Who will be the next victim of the JUST virus?

Well, watching that landwhale fly through the air was pretty damn funny.

He's right tho.
Hitler was right too.
Really makes you think.

He'll do LITERALLY whatever it takes to stay relevant.

redditpol is LITERALLY over

That these anons are fags

wew

M A D M A N

Was he born in it?

His haircut is still fucked, though.

i see your feeglet, and raise you a feiglet.

How do you never get tired of making the same shit threads over and over?
I don't even find Sam very funny and I think you're irritating as fuck.

The same people who think like vid related are now all of a sudden bent out of shape over making fun of a fat commie getting Darwin'd?

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

I'll give you a 1/10 for that you /leftycringe/ faggot.

JUST

That terrorist lives don't matter?

Just because somebody posts anonymously doesn't make them anons.

JUST doing well
What did he meme by this? Is this next level Brendanposting?

that picture brings up an interesting question… by JOVE ive got it! what came first? the chicken? or the egg? i think ill publish this theory in a scientific journal

What a legend

She was fat, a communist, and a coalburner. That's three strikes right there.

You shouldn't unlawfully block the road and hit them with sticks, drivers might get spooked and try to save themselves.

Holla Forums are liberals

Liberals will eventually go full circle, not sure how being a degenerate mutilated homosexual willl workout with being hardcore religious conservatives, but it will happen once they become the majority. After all, they are just retards that want to be different to feel like they have any worth.

why is he melting

He's /ourguy/.

How do you know if he is even paying the alimony?
Maybe its all a scam to avoid taxes

Seriously Holla Forums hates liberals

Seriously man do some research before talking bullshit
Lurk Holla Forums for some time and maybe you will change your opinion

yeah they're called the Right Wing

Is that why they agree with them that
1) Third Worlders deserve to immigrate into the West?
2) Racism is the cardinal sin, worse than Capitalism?
3) Homosexuals should not be discriminated against in any form whatsoever?
4) Working-class people who protest against the displacement need to be killed?
5) Have more solidarity with Somalian """"""workers"""""" than with their own countrymen?

But they say edgy things so it's all good. XD

How is the left this stupid? How can you have everything working in your favor and still cry that nobody likes you?

he cries out as he strikes you

you little wannabe fascist kids are so damn sad. do yourself a favor kid, stay indoors.

Truth
They wont know what to do when the cops stop protecting them.

lol

Except the police don't? What causes you leftists to have such constantly shifting perceptions of reality? Is it all the pot?

Police didn't do shit during ant of the riots.

Our guy explains errything

police refusal to protect a permitted rally from antifa violence caused the chaos in charlottesville.
That picture is literally the opposite of what happened.

How fucking autistic can you be.

Straight from the cuck playbook. Accuse your opponent of whatever you're doing, and then double down on your own aggressions while claiming to be the victim.

so is sam getting a new show or what

I can't wait until baby boomer cucks finally die off. Then us actual conservatives can finally put an end to the cuckery and neocon-Israel agenda. They better hope we don't get desperate enough to take thier pensions from them.

This is the worst post I have ever seen

Fuck off liberal

Literally who?

WEW I knew reddipol scum was stupid but this is some next level spooking.

You seem to be confused. /reddipol/ is used as the derogatory nickname for Holla Forums. /poleddit/ is used as the derogatory nickname for Holla Forums.
t. creator of the nicknames

I coined the fu*king term, nerd. I will call reddipol whatever the fu k I want to call them.

Stopped reading there

Yeah remember during the elections when all those Trump supporters were protected by the police from hordes or masked thugs.

Oh wait they were attacked chased through the streets beaten their cars vandalized and property stolen while the cops were ordered to stand down and gladly watched on the side lines.

that's because it's you

plz kys

Right Wing don't hide behind masks though…

So we agree?

No they hide behind proxies and anonymity

First post is always a jew.

Pick one.

What a scumbag. Lil Sambo Hide doin what he does best, being a mean hurtful bitch. What a shocker.

He probably got triggered when he realized he is so fat that he can't even his lil dicklet anymore. That combined with a spiralling drug addiction, white inferiority complex and losing his show and being blacklisted from the industry has taken a large toll on good ol Scambo (I bet the leaked pics of him suckling on tranny cock pushed him over the edge). You reap what you sow and Scammy (BOY) has sown a particularly bitter harvest over his "career", don't give this piece of trash your sympathy…He didn't give it to his own fans when he scammed them so why should you give it to him?

Wow! Sambo can really talk the talk…When he doesn't have a dick in his mouth!

*Yawn*

How the heck does this guy still have a following? He's a dirty scamming liar and he's been exposed in two separate occasions…Are people really that stupid? Fuck the alt right.

the right hides behind the police

you don't deserve those hitler dubs

Get a life faggot

He does this all of the time. Most posts in Sam threads are just this guy bumping them because everyone else has gotten bored wih this shit.
I can never understand fags who desperately stick to tired template threads after they've run their course.

It's funny that a year later you retards can't figure out who I was referring to.

is this kino?

Don't think so sweetie.