/got/ general

Sneaky edition
S7 thread #20
Previous →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BwOHKJe3Rb0
nydailynews.com/entertainment/game-thrones-star-maisie-williams-talks-hollywood-pressure-article-1.3315410
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_Empire
thegoldwater.com/news/6524-UNR-Student-In-Viral-Photo-Speaks-Out-For-First-Time-Since-Charlottesville-Protests
time.com/4752682/game-of-thrones-lena-heady-refugee-crisis/
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Meraxes
yhhyjj4.blogspot.com/…………………………….
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for maisie sucks at acting

First for Maisie

shitty thread

I honestly would impregnate her

Press F to pay respects

F

Nah, Sam's gonna die and be resurrected and he'll continue the line.

F

Get outta town!

Wooo—

First for the seven-dicked vulture.

With his wife's son.

Well it will be full in less than 12 hours and we'll have a new then

Tell me about Bran, Why does he know my plans?

A lot of loyalty for a hired sword

M A D M E N

They'll have more kids. Sam Jr. will go become a Maester and serve House Tarly for a long time, telling the sales of Sam the Slayer wrecking white walkers before retiring to be the steward of the Reach.

Is Bran going to have the Raven UAVs back up to provide AGM support for our operatives? Find out in Ned Stark's Winter Fell: Chaosh Theory Wildlands.

M A D W O M A N

Yes but who will be the bull?

So: Can someone help me figure this out

The Lord of Light is all powerful and even arms his subjects with raise and flaming swords and dark magicks

Yet…..he is unable to do anything against the Night King directly?
WTF?

Is this some plot armor bullshit like Lord of the Rings where Gandalf is all powerful but for some reason never intervenes directly in mortal affairs?

So do these people have any say in their own destiny or is the Lord of Light just fucking with everyone? Is the Night King and the Many Faced God in cohoots?

F

No. There's your problem.

Who #teammaul here?

It's all…part…of the plan.

The Atrocity:
The Good:
The Bad:
Overall:

its like just a cosmic dance, man.
Like yin and yang, you know?

So what is Gendry going to do to the ice wights? Is a hammer a secret weapon that nobody knew about that can take down the undead?

breaks their knees so they cant run anymore?

That would be a violation of the NAP now wouldn't it?

It's unclear that Rhllor even exists. Fire magic is real but so is blood magic, and there's no blood god.

HIGH IMPACT CONCUSSIVE KNOCKBACK ACTION

High chance of stun and crit.

WOULD INSEMINATE

The hammer is made of valyrian steel

Look at the infantryman behind Randyll. Disdain for plebs. It's like he's looking at Chloe Grace Moretz.

He's so shook by Bran reading his flight plan that he's got to put together a new one just to reassure himself that he's in charge here.

All hail Blue Darth Maul, the Night King, the Unfrosted, the Freezer of Fatasses and Manlets. Rightful King of the Seven Kingdoms and the Most Moral Ruler Left.

It would be just like D&D for Gendry to just randomly rediscover how to forge Valyrian steel.

Even worse. It's like he's looking at Maisie Williams

i dont understand how people can support her. People whine about Hitler all the time even though he was humane as fuck, but burger queen burning S O L D I E R S T H A T D I D T H E I R D U T Y because they dont want to fight for her against T H E I R O W N C O U N T R Y M E N is somehow absolutely okay? I cant believe that this shitty tv show made by literal jews is making me so mad but it is. fuck them for making the show and fuck this fat PERFIDIOUS anglo sack of SHIT for writing such shitty books. the show is SHIT since season 4 ended tbh and every second episode was shit if not every one but this is a new high in bullshit. ALSO fuck the degenerate filth that is cheering for the mother of burgers and niggers.

FUCK THIS IM OUT

nice shot of her crotch, she looks tight

his flight plan? as in, how to escape winterfell to return to the vale?

LOL omg this is the funniest thing I've read all day

She's confirmed to have been fucking since her early teens. She's almost as loose as Sophie at this point

What a story, user!

Is Emilia the tightest of the three?

Get a load of this hothead.

SAUCE OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

Maces always do more damage against skeletons. They've got Gendry for Skeletons, Beric for Zombies, Jon for White Walkers. Thoros is the healer, Sandor can tank and Jorah can offtank. Tormund is Arms spec.

Given how much pipe she probably had to lay to get the Terminator role, thats unlikely

So I'm rewatching and I'm at the bit where Quasimodo is taunting gingerbitch about wanting to usurp King of Manlets. Why the fuck is Quasimodo hyped for Jon's destruction? The two of them were closer than any other pair of Stark children. This has got to be the waif pretending to be her, right?

because Jon is still a male
and the secret love between sisters can never be known or comprehended by mere males

Arya is mad because Sansa didn't immediately kill anybody who badmouthed Jon.

look at the spermgoblin, she is probably tight and have had plenty of sexual intercourse with grrum the fat fuck.

This makes so much sense I'm fucking shocked GOT put this much thought into the roles of their "players"

still waiting on that sauce, asshole

I'll be glad when a mob burns D&D for Confederate.

We know for sure that fire kills wights and obsidian/valyrian steel kills white walkers. The blunt weapons vs skeletons thing makes sense. But Jon's not gonna be fighting white walkers the whole time so does valyrian steel help against regular wights?

Sadly I'm guessing they won't have brought any fucking obsidian north with them.

you should've checked em.
Also, why should I bring a sauce to a claim another user said? I'm just a 12 year old boy whom have never even cum inside of pussy.

But one claim is true tough she is a goblin.

Dothraki are formidable because they have ridiculous mobility and horse archers like the Mongols. It's a real life thing that primitive hordes can wreck everybody if they have both of those.

No. You need fire to kill zombies. Apparently obsidian works on them(?)

lol stupid fuck
yeah she's a goblin, but with enough makeup she looks cute and she has a tight pussy

What the fuck were they thinking?

dragons make it easier too

Westeros, every kingdom in it, is irrational, sloppy. I try to make it rational. I try to make it neat. You call it genocide. How can I genocide when a billion deaths is just a statistic? I just took those wasted energies and transferred them to one ruler: me. What if that is our fate? To unite with the Seven Kingdoms, to be unified forever. To be one. I will be the Lich King on the Iron Throne.

1) They never show horse archery. They show guys carrying swords.
2) Horse archers by themselves are not an effective fighting force. The Roman strategy for Horse archers was to wait for them to run out of arrows, which worked. They have always been used intandem with Heavy cavalry to be effective.
3) The Huns and Mongols both had very good armor and weren't shirtless primitives.

It looks kind of like the bull helmet I guess but holy fuck at least they could have put another head on the opposite side so it wouldn't be so asymmetrical.

Enchanted for the unbearable lightness of being. Or he upped his STR by a massive amount.

enough make up. There is never enough makeup for that goblin.

pretty sure they do

Atleast it isn't double headed like every fantasy axe has to be

Robert was almost inumanly strong and Gendry has his strong genes. The problem is real warhammers have small heads to make the point of impact smaller and focus the force of the swing.

Nope. The Dothraki I've seen are always using swords.

DAVOS WILL TAKE THE IRON THRONE
SCREENCAP THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=BwOHKJe3Rb0
i hate this reality

have you see the dothraki standing on their horses shooting arrows at lannister soldiers in last week's ep

They showed it last episode.
Sure they were crouching on top of running horses and were still accurate as all fuck but hey

A girl thinks YT is pozzed beyond redemption. It is known.

nydailynews.com/entertainment/game-thrones-star-maisie-williams-talks-hollywood-pressure-article-1.3315410

she's very pozzed

I don't recall that at all. Even so standing on a horse and firing a bow is retarded. Good horse archers relied on the stirrup to control the horse while they aimed and fired.

This is true.

They would wait until the all of the horse's hooves were off the ground for maximum stability before releasing the arrow.

Most are saying she's bad for burning nigs.

pay attention

That's why it is told that Maisie could go along with Drumpsfberg rather than all the masieposters. Drumpfsberg IS the Supreme Maisiefag

Jesus that's stupid.

indeed, we live in a remarkably stupid society

so are you for talking about something you don't even watch

Educate yourself, dummy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_Empire

whatever happened to drumpsfberg?

This can't be real.

Show me where it says they stood on horses to fire arrows you fucking nigger.

How many videos will this toy result in?

He is busy putting his finger in Maisie's bum.

I was thinking of him when I saw it.

What did Jim mean by this?

He already posted in the previous thread calling us "drumpflets"

lmao I posted a comment under the name maisie basically defending jim against antifa scum

Some sort of infernal pact was struct I suspect.

thegoldwater.com/news/6524-UNR-Student-In-Viral-Photo-Speaks-Out-For-First-Time-Since-Charlottesville-Protests

kek, I love Jim tbh

What ever happened to the undead arm the Night's Watch sent to King's Landing?

In the books it withered and died.

Will the wight be Hodor?

If the wights need the cold to survive, why would it work this time?

is that Arya's buttplug?

Do you think it's plausible that they may actually make Daenerys a mad queen? I'd love to see the SJWs go on suicide watch.

Did they bring it up again in the show? I forgot.

they'll teleport it to kings landing like everything else this series

Hollywood confirmed as having good taste on women
Maisiefags BTFO

It is getting colder. It might be enough for it to survive. When it came down the first time it was in a very hot summer.

They would unironically still root for her.

The showrunners unironically justified her actions as being rational and not at all like the mad king.

she already is shown as a villain, makes no difference to normoslimes

The Goblin is aware she is a hideous monster

It's winter

don't blame the showrunners for tumblr audience not getting the clue

Dickon was a decent fellow.

The showrunners in the after-episode special talk said they thought it was justified.

kek did they?

magnet link?

yep

Kind of sounds like they're saying that for PR shit because HBO wants the stronk womyn but they're trying to portray her as bad.

gib link

Might be this tbh, I certainly don't feel like Dany is supposed to be the heroine anymore.

If you watched the stream, you should have seen it. Wait until they uploaded it on youtube

kay, also checked

Nice

No, it's basic filmmaking shit. They're having Tyrion and Jaime looking really upset by the roastings. Tyrion is trying to wrangle her away from the violence (publicly, which does a good job of making the soldiers see her as an enemy contrasted against the much more reasonable Lannister). And then Tyrion and Varys are talking about trying to keep her in line while recognizing they may be in over their heads. The only possible way I could see them spinning this so she's justified is if they go full retard and the justification is "hurr men are stupid when they worry about women flexing power."

No, these guys are Hollywood SJWs. They argued that Dany's offer of death or service was some kind of fair deal, apparently unaware that Romans always gave slaves the option of suicide.

based romans

Seriously, why the fuck is Jon north of wall? What is the point?

Retrieval black operation.

glad you all liked the episode, anyone got a torrent link for those without streaming internet, so i can download overnight?

He is still in charge

Because in season 1 Jon followed Lord Mormont beyond the wall. Now Mormont's son follows Jon beyond the wall. It's like pottery.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:08b137fc957ba05e4ca09325a6b5256d720eff96&dn=Game.of.Thrones.S07E05.1080p.WEB.h264-TBS%5Brartv%5D&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710

MAULED

POTTERY

thanks user

Played her like a damn fiddle.

"Hey, that's my father's sword… I recognize it. It belongs to my family, mind giving that back?"

-Jorah

So what the fuck did CIAs note say? I couldn't read it fast enough.

Overall though the episode was good, which is surprising since this seasons been so shit. I kinda hope they take Danny more down the mad Kings road.

And this is why he can outsmart Branhattan and Ninja Maisie. Doesn't matter that Branhattan is near omniscient, he doesn't know the master plan.

CIA will always be in charge.

Maybe Jon will die and hand the sword over to Jorah and complete the circle.
POTTERY

Is that what Varys was upset about? That she burned noblilty and that those two will become a rally cry against Queen Fatass like the Mad King?

A fake flight plan, most likely.

see

Tzeentch would be proud.

Reddit is even worse. Dickon died with honor, and his father was proud. Redditors can't comprehend it and think Dickon was stupid.

CIA made sure Arya heard him say "Lady Stark thanks you for your service" to the man giving him the note so that she would think that Sansa wanted the note hidden. He wanted her to find it and make her not trust Sansa.

Not even Bran could see that coming.

>Dany confirmed as the mad Steward

Are the SJWs on suicide watch yet?

reddikiddo detected

CIA confirmed a master ruseman

So passes Daenerys, daughter of Aerys II.

You mean Gendry.

AAAAGGGHHHHHHHH

DORNE IS WHITE!!!!!!!!!!

This webm perfectly sums up what it feels like to watch this show

Are Maisefags on suicide watch after CIA out maneuvered their waifu?

AAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

If she doesn't fact-check that scroll with Branhattan, she is gonna get herself killed.

AAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Yes, because the Heir Apparent was Rhaegar, not her. And because He's a man. Her claim is supported in the fact she is (allegedly) the last Targaryen alive. If Viserys wasn't killed, he will be the king.

The Assassination of Stannis Baratheon by the Cowards David Benioff and D.B. Weiss

Stannis is the rightful heir of the usurpers, but Jon is the right heir of the original line of kings. Once Dany finds out that Jon is the heir, continuing her 'claim' would make her no different than the usurpers she seems to hate so much.

The denial is delicious.

Even in modern 'absolute primogeniture', Jon is still direct in the senior like to the thrones, regardless of gender.

Heir to the storm throne > Heir to invading army of tyrants. Stannis was the one true king

What if Maisie is letting him think she's got played? could Maisie be clever enough to play 28D Chess?

No, Maise is too arrogant after ninja assasin face cutting school. She thinks she has one on CIA with that fake flight plan.

Too hotheaded.

Because he's Rhaegar's son. The son of the Heir Apparent.

Why are women so blood-thirsty in this show?

Hebrew Box Office.

where da download at

bokunogoogle com

never fucking mind I am a retard who hasn't slept yet

Why is everything so damn rushed?

At least Tyrion & Davos mission to King's Landing was done in a day which at least makes sense geographically.

This season could have easily been the full 10 episodes.

Because they are running out of time. There are what, 8 episodes left? They can't spend entire seasons walking around anymore.

Next week's ep promo

Unironically looking forward to this, for once

Except in the the south, where it's always sunny.

Hodor wight Vs Hound when???

season 16

More like wight Benjen and wight Stannis if Brienne didn't properly dispatch him back in S05

A GIRL IS A CUTE

Are the Unsullied at siege at Casterly Rock or what?

Wouldn't be a smart game plan for Euron to do that as their strength is at sea but if they're not catapulting dead bodies over the Rock's walls where are they?

Will/Did Dany send some of the Dothraki west to reinforce the Unsullied?

This whole episode was teleportations galore.

Because they chose not to show people spending an entire season walking from a to b?

Shockingly the only good looking women on the show.

They don't have to, The can choose a vessel moving or people traveling and you can understand they are making a journey

CIA's hidden scroll was Sansa's letter to Robb back in season 1 wasn't it?

How is that important now?

They left in a boat with a ship in the background and arrived elsewhere in a boat. I understood that they traveled somewhere. 3 episodes about Jon's journey by sea is not necessary.

Why does Dany look all teary eyed when she learns that John is leaving after knowing him for a matter of days. In fact she was like that the whole episode, along with her mad-king vengeance. Is she on her 'blood of the dragon'?

She wants incest sex with her nephew. Her body is ready and Jon left.

Maybe it wasn't, Maybe he planted it on purpose knowing the cute gril would try to take it.
7d chess and what not

Something Trump is not capable of.

Remember, Westeros is supposed to be bigger than South America.

I think it's shitty writing to cram so much plot into 14 episodes without showing an adequate passage of time. This is why Gurm actually does put thought into what he's doing, while the show writers have proven they don't care about details, they just want to put in more scenes of dragonfire, rape, girlpower revenge fantasies, nigger-eunuch sex, and old men shitting into chamber pots so you can watch the reactions of the actors.

Gilly finds the proof to put Jon Snow on the Iron Throne.

Is there anything she can't do?

Danys dragon looks quite big. Do you think he is as big in comparison to the big dragon's skull below Kings Landing?

he looks the same size if not growing bigger

F-for you?

DnD don't know what they are doing anymore.

mmmmm ya a big dragon…big big dragon..

They make her look so ugly in the show.

I think that's the point
She's a product of incest. Incest babies are gross

I will not bend the knee, fuck Dany and fuck the Muslims and the antifa.

In season 4 during a Small Council meeting Varys thinks 10 Silver Stags would be a generous bounty for the capture/death of the Hound.

Now it's 15 gold dragons for a simple smuggling bribe apiece!

Do D&D think this is a magic economic system or something? Boy i sure hope someone gets fired for this blunder!

It sows seeds of mistrust in Arya towards Sansa. That's all he needs to gain more control in the North.

SHE'S CUTE! CUTE!

Get this hothead outta here!

It's the same weapon his father used, try and keep up.

Also
JUST GIVE ME A FEW GOOD MEN

I am just saying these last two episodes have been pretty good, which is fucking weird.

Dialog-wise, pretty average compared to the first 3 seasons. Action-wise, they have been 10/10.
CLEGANEBOWL WHEN???

How? Rhaegar divorcing the Martell woman to marry Lyanna proves nothing. Does it say that Lyanna was a full willing participant? Bride kidnapping is and was thing in many cultures around the world.

Eh, the only reason I watch this show now is too see who dies in kick ass ways. Everyone besides Jon and that Ginger free folk dude are going to die beyond the wall cause they have no point in being alive at all
OR
The hound becomes a white walker and fights the mountain, who is also dead, or not. That would make my day.

Why is Lena so gorgeous?

is she the exception to whyte wamin aging like milk`?

Beric's death is almost certain so that Jon gets a new priest, but I'm not sure about the others.

pitty she is such a SJW.
I would clone her.

dats a damn shame since she is so damn hot muh dik

I remember reading something in passing about her being a conservative. So /ourgal/ for sure.

I've read different, user.

she was in an ad against bad treatment of refugees.
time.com/4752682/game-of-thrones-lena-heady-refugee-crisis/

She must be reprogrammed to my liking.

The biggest villain in GOT tries to raise awareness for bad treatment of refugees.

What did DnD mean by this?

She can be changed with the proper chemicals, though cloning could be more suitable.
t. kilgrave

I'm disappointed

So in the next episode, someone will sent a raven to Dragonstone, then get Dany to come in with her dragons…all in the span of just 71 minutes?

What a shit episode. That hammer looked unwieldy and plastic as fuck.

The scene between Arya and Sansa just seemed too modern and unrealistic for me. Did anyone get the same feeling while watching?

Maybe because you're obese and you're not thin.

apart from the Syrian refugees woman's tongue I had on my dick, didn't feel anything apart from Dickon choosing the right death and the natural love with Jamie and Cersei.

It is, just try watching the show. I suggest starting with season one.

Nonsense, snow will soon fall on King's Landing.

Everything with this episode is 'what a coincidence!! me too!!', and generic cool moments like Jon touching the dragon and the Arya - Sansa interaction you mentioned.

Baratheons are technically Valyrian, so Gendry technically has a Valyrian hammer.

Budget, they're forced to use the CGI Dragons and wights at this part of the story.

As opposed to…?

My understanding is that after witnessing Arias sparing match with the tall woman, CIA got worried that Aria might assassinate him so he made a show of being an ally to Starks by covering Sansa's ass.

SHE WOULD NEVER
DELET THIS

??????

no dragons and wights?

JUST TRY TO DEFEND THIS! YOU FUCKING CAN'T!

dude, they hated each other

They don't use Silver anymore in the show. Too complicated for show normies to understand.

I wonder how they are going to treat this. He just went to the Winterfell Dungeon, completly ignoring his brother and 2 sisters and went North …. I fucking hate this.

Arya hates Jon now, because he was a fucking Autist and immideatly telerported north of the wall instead of greeting his sister and brother.

Fuck Jon.

The story is logically incoherent, the writers are lucky that most GoT watchers are of low intelligence.

The only tolerable characters are the ice zombies and they don't even talk.

At least they kind of acknowledged that the Tyrell family weren't as noble as the show tried to make them out to be, but of course they have Cersei say it so the audience would doubt it.

In the books and earlier in the show the idea is that the Tyrells cook up the conflict between Stannis and Renly because even though Stannis has the rightful claim to the throne they think they can control Renly and increase their power using Margaery or that fag.

None of that really comes across in the show and the audience is left with the impression that Stannis is just some bad guy and Olenna and Margaery were selfless innocents.

Natalie is that your real body?

Do you like my body, user?

We all know that already.

Silly question. Why do they think is a good idea to capture a white walker to call for people for arms? Sure, it would make people believe them, yet if they know they can rise the dead, why would you want to bring him south of the wall to start rising the dead in the south already?

They don't want to capture a white Walker. The just want to capture a Zombie.

I see. Can zombies create other zombies? because that would be the same.

I can understand not watching the later seasons a second time, but did you never rewatch the earlier seasons? At least once?

Is betrayal coming?

Or was it the Wall? Tbh I didn't pay attention, but it could have only been either of the two.

Not really, why would I hurt myself seeing that piece of shit? but if I don't remember wrong the people stabbed and killed by zombies came back.

Well, now I'm not so sure.

Eastwatch-on-the-Sea. Well, to be honest, it looked fucking dumb not having a castle ON the sea have a port for boats, ships and the like.

Better check the name of the episode. I have not touched the books and care little for the show but this should not be that hard.

Only White Walkers are supposed to be able to raise them.

I could maybe understand it given that it freezes over Winter and isn't a warm water port. Like the northern coast of Russia. But still given that season work differently, you'd still be able to use it for years during the summer.

Preston pointed out that the sea looks sort of frozen over in the intro shot.

fuck man, you might be right

The water route was important when the wildlings were a major problem north, because they had intimate knowledge of the territory but not at sea. With the walkers, it's even more important because they know the skellies can't swim, so it's important to leave open as an avenue of retreat (Hardhome) and as a way around the zombie army.

I'm thinking Gendry is a potential conflict point between Jon and Dany next season. If she learns Jon is harboring the Baratheon heir, she will probably get all Daddy on everything.

If Dany burns Gendry - which would be in character - I wonder how fans will react.

Don't worry. I'm sure he'll conveniently die north of the wall so Mary Targaryen wont have to look too mean. Hound was using his toy hammer in the preview vid.

According to spoilers, I think Thoros and Beric die. I kind of want to see an Arya/Gendry reunion.

This guy gets it. He's worried that Sansa and Arya being close will push him out of the equation. His plan is to push them apart by making arya distrust Sansa. Maybe even want to kill her own sister.

Can't have interesting characters live I suppose.

what's that whore cersei going to do to bronn?

do with him? what do you mean? …nothing, because he's already in king's landing and nothing has happened to him. maybe i'm forgetting something

She said she wanted to punish him.
I kept expecting Jamie to say something in his defense.

she said she would punish him to jaime

nvm, i'm a fucking retard. just remembed he set up jaime and tyrion's meeting

yeah, i think bronn's too smart to die. he already said he'd nope the fuck out of there if shit hit the fan. so either cersei tries to kill bronn and fails, and he kills her, or bronn just gets the fuck out of there

I thought she said she had to have Jaime punish him.

The arrows seemed pretty effective, they'd just need to fire volleys of them at the dragons to kill them.

Who knows?

The showrunners might just kill him for some drama points. So Jamie and Cersei have something to be divided over. And to kill some character and pretend that "no one is safe in Game of Thrones".

you think they can manufacture enough AA defences in time before dany tries to attack KL?
I think it'd be possible, but I don't think it's actually going to happen. either dany's going to go elsewhere/fight the wights, or they'll bring the dragons down with other means [but I think that's unlikely]

obviously that wouldn't be surprising, but at the same time I think they've had plenty of opportunity to do that so far. I think Bronn just might steal a bunch of gold to get his payback and go to the wall or something. Maybe I'm being too wishful

Dany isn't going to attack King's Landing though.

Time doesn't mean much in this show since characters teleport everywhere but it has happened before.

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Meraxes

i said I didn't think that was going to happen

you're telling me Qyburn just coped the design from old technology? damn

That is retarded. He has no reason to be there.

He would only go there if Jon or Dany offered him a castle.

It doesn't really make sense that when they were made aware of dragons years back that they didn't have a bunch of scorpions ready made to shoot them down, the books imply they can be poisoned too so why no poison on the spears?

I take it you haven't watched the show then

yes, what is your IG, you inspired me so much, we need to fuck.

Yeah. Jon Snu has NO REASON to go Zombie Hunting himself.

That is completly ridiculous.
Imagine the President himself going after Osama Bin Laden.

I am sorry, but I am actually a boy, user. I rused you.

yhhyjj4.blogspot.com/…………………………….

fucking Jew, her name was Natalie, such an interesting mystery especially since she changed her name to mine.

new thread?

Called it.

come on, sure most of it might've been filler, but it was good filler. maybe not on par with the breaking bad filler episode where they spend the entire time trying to kill a fly, but it was worthwhile and necessary

Just because someone doesn't whip their dick out and then explode in the middle of a huge lord of the rings CGI battle before the episode ends with an epic shamalan twist doesn't mean it's filler you nigger

Because otherwise you'd complain about filler. Also because the actors get paid per episode and the CG was expensive this season. I actually like it this way, they have stopped dicking around and are going for the ending. The final season will be great.

Is Sam's waifu autistic?

Everyone is autistic

GOT is going full Xenogears Disc 2 story at breakneck speed.

No, her social skill are fine, she's just borderline retarded. Bran became an Assburger though.

Be a virgin wife.

Nah, not yet. Theres a youtube autist that did a pic comparison. Drogon is about the wingspan width of a soccer field (width) on the goal post side. That big fucker skull is about a soccer field (width) and a half wide on the goal post side.

Yes

No.