DOMINATION = REAL MAN? What nonsense

A lot of women, normal people of feminist society and even white nationalists can't handle anyone pointing out bad things about women…. even though there are FACTUALLY several horrible things about women. These people of feminist society immediately become hostile and say "MAN UP!!"

The typical "be a man" ad hominem shaming tactics of feminists…. but they don't even know that before feminism nobody was focused on, or even thought about "being a real man" and nobody cares about being a real man outside the feminist world either.

Women's liberation is making men even worse than the savages; it encourages men to be like animals

Religion hates survival of the fittest and domination of the weak. This is civilized behavior. Men have always promoted peace while women promote DOMINATION because they are evil

The nature of women has always been known to almost all of mankind. Wake up!! The masculine is considered the superior…. intellectually, physically AND MORALLY. Yes that's right; AND MORALLY!!

Agreed. If you tell someone to grow a pair, you're a disgusting feminist.

If you won't man up then stop being a faggot.

what is it with these anti women threads

We're all real men, unless someone is actually gay or something… The John Cena/Justin Bieber types are just real men under female influence.

The moment women are thrown out of their lives and they are told about female nature (which men have always known about), they'll become fine.

tl;dr for this thread
Stop being such a faggot and blaming women for failures. You should've led them as a man and changed them in the first place.

You're right, this whole "you're not a man" bullshit is a tactic of women and their trained army.

Would you consider almost every religion, culture, philosophy since the beginning to be a promotion of homosexuality??

Women are being blamed for their immoral attitude, not anything else. Learn to read.

This is clearly a D&C thread looking to stoke the flames between single Anons and ones with girlfriends or wives.

That, or OP is an angry autist who's never spoken to real people before.

Fuck off kike. We love our women, we know how to find good women. There are just as many good women as there are good men. You're just a fat fucking nerd that never sees sunlight and doesnt even dare talking to one so you pour down your anger on them to make yourself feel better when they reject your ugly fat nigger ass.

Now then:
Women can be molded. Usually a girlfriend will try to assimilate her boyfriend.
If her boyfriend is a fucking nigger kike cuck faggot then she will be a fat fucking feminist fuck.

If her boyfriend has Firm, Strong Beliefs, Morals, Righteous, Nazi Ideals, etc. Then she too will copy those.

Don't hate women because they wont look at your pathetic wanking existence.

yeah, no shit. anything else?

NORMIES GET OFF OF MY BOARD

Oh look, an immoral feminist. Your desire to "get laid", "get a girl" etc. has turned you into an immoral, unkind monster.

Women and the abusive men they attract must both be controlled for the sake of ALL GOOD.

The inherent evil of women has been known by all races of men since forever. Men from all over the world always said the SAME THING. This isn't a race specific thing. Yes this is anti-women which also includes white women.

Hitler was a 20th/feminist century human.

>reddit spacing

Just keep trying. We'll totally listen this time.

FEMALES ARE NOT PEOPLE

They are natural resources, property of the nation for reproduction.

I sincerely hope Holla Forumsacks aren't falling for these threads– the concentration of "don't breed goyim" anti-woman D&C threads the past few days has been insane.

It's very obviously a focused raid and I hope my brothers are vigilant enough to see through this.

see gif
http:// imgur.com/N2anP

where the fuck are you faggots coming from, who's paying you?

Who said not to breed? We are saying that women do not deserve respect or to be treated like humans. But we need to breed, so women should be raped to birth the next generation of the white race.

That's because you're a feminist. Most of the pre-feminist world was anti-woman. I'm a PROUD MISOGYNIST and all men should be misogynistic.

This. Women are vile and less than human. Marital rape should NOT be a crime!!

Don't falsely accuse him. Marital rape was not outlawed in Germany until 1997

I followed that link, and its says that picture was posted in 2011. it makes no sense to me. how does a an unsearchable link stay relevant 5 years later. did they save it 5 years ago? is there some forum where they categorize these links?

How fucking stupid are you?

k, keep me posted

Last post: Can admin Please bumplock this d/c shill thread.
It's obvious by election results we have women who visit this website. Hell who knows if this is another media move to cry 8pol sexism.

Where do you think you are? This is Holla Forums, not an aut-right convention.

Wife beating was legal in the western world until the mid-19th century to the early 20th century.

Hitler was a typical feminist who rebelled against his father. SONS MUST SUBMIT TO FATHER. He didn't beat women, but begged women to beat him while he masturbated.

Hitler was a feminist and his opinion on women is of no value. His father on the other hand is admirable. He used to beat both Hitler and his mother. If only Hitler listened….