Uncle Benzo has awoken

President-Elect Donald J. Trump Intends to Nominate Dr. Ben Carson as Secretary of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development

Source: facebook.com/DonaldTrump/photos/a.488852220724.393301.153080620724/10158231301535725
Archive.is: archive.is/jnr5Y
WebArchive: web.archive.org/save/_embed/https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/photos/a.488852220724.393301.153080620724/10158231301535725/?type=3&permPage=1

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/23/ben-carson-obamas-housing-rules-try-to-accomplish-/
archive.is/fwkY6
youtube.com/watch?v=MnPCrPj90NM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ben "putting the streets to sleep" Carson

What a fantastic, sourced thread, with a broken direct link and properly archived link. Newfags, look, look at this thread, and fucking see how you make threads, by archiving instead of just posting fucking direct links so they can track our traffic. Sage for offtopic.

Did you not see why I didn't bump? It's the same reason I'm not bumping, because my talking points are off-fucking-topic.

It's not a downboat.

Here, take this.

I agree with the practice of off-topic sage as a form of posting.

Fuck off, AIDF

Consider this reply off-topic.

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/23/ben-carson-obamas-housing-rules-try-to-accomplish-/
archive.is/fwkY6

Ben "Segregation now, Segregation tomorrow, Segregation forever" Carson

I'm surprised he picked Carson for the role of urban revival instead of, well, any other face. Granted, it's most likely just going to be trump's policies with Carson's figure, but it was still unexpected. At most I would've expected him to be a medical advisor of some sort, considering he is actually a neurosurgeon. There's no need for trump to posture either, considering pic related. Is Ben versed in urban development as well?

I saw why you downsaged didn't bump, but still think the thread deserves a bump. In lieu of substantive comments, bumping a deserving new thread into prominence helps too.

Wait, I thought Ben was pretty adamant on not being in Trump administration. How did our God-Emperor pull this off?

Trump is a businessman, businessmen tend to hire minorities to do certain things to try to cut down on how many people will believe its "racist" or "sexist". Have a woman that fucks up her job? Have a woman fire her. Have a nigger that fucks up his job? Have a nigger fire him. Have niggers ruining white neighborhoods? Have a nigger stop forced integration. Same principle really.

Ben said that he thought he'd do better by helping Trump from outside and that a cabinet position wouldn't really fit him that well. But he left wiggle room by saying that if Trump really felt that he was needed to help then he would do so.

Trump rewards people who help him. Carson joined the Trump Coalition during the primaries so Trump is just returning the favor.

It is an interesting pick, I hoped he would be appointed to health and do something against autism vaccines, but I think Trump has a plan too with appoint him at Housing.

Still nothing for Giuliani, fuck's sake, the guy brought him at least 5% of the votes

Sec State

Giuliani had a lot of shady connections, I'm glad to see him gone.

He was mayor of Jew York City, how could he not have shady connections?

that's a bad thing?

Throw yourself in the >>>/oven/ schlomo.

He has as many connections as Jared (and Ivanka)

New mayor of nyc after Aryan pajee btfos deblazeitfaggit.

So he's the house nigger now?

I'm pleasantly surprised. I think having Ben in his cabinet is a good move for Trump. Unlike some of the (((other secretaries))), Ben is either too innocent or too retarded to ever try to backstab Trump. He needs as many allies as he can get so that the cucks dont form a united front against him when push comes to shove.

If you aren't JIDF you really are a fucking retard.

HOLY FUCK

first pence wojak, then Holla Forumsanon, now this..

who will be moonman?

Trump had the connections in NY, Jared the same.. so Giuliani would have the same connections. Trump is a cuck if he does not give a seat to Giuliani after what Giuliani did for Trump.

I remember in the primaries when thet forgot to call Carson out on stage and he just waited there in silence, Rubio, Cruz and Jeb walking by, but Trump stopped and said to him "They called your name already".

I knew then that it was beginning of a friendship.

Are you referring to Preet? Aryan Pajeet?

If you are from the DC area, you should apply for a job. The only way for Trump to fail is if he is sabotaged from the inside.

No you're a cuck for wanting him to have one.

Trump's a real human bean unlike career politicians, he actually has a soul and human emotion. Only an asshole walks by a guy who's standing there and doesn't know what to do.

What could possibly go wrong

Remind me why this is better than having Carson in Health and Human Services or Surgeon General?

Mattis
Fuck it is anything real.

Trump wants to completely control HUD so he chose his friend house nigger. Now all he has to do is tell Carson exactly what to do and knows Carson will do it.

THE SLEEPER AWAKENS

Because when Trump’s policy of “blacks should be segregated from whites” comes into play, having a nigger be the one to announce it will make the media unable to call him racist.

The thinking is probably this: Inner city nigs will respond more positively to proposed plans if another nig is the one 'in charge'

Yes. He's currently birddogging deblazeit over corruption. Under a trump doj we could literally see him set up tow missiles from Trump's office at the tower and just blast the fucker out of the mayors palace. Then guli can step in and m'nigga.

NYC mayor is literally more important than several governorships in this country.

This too, didn't think of that.

paranoia fag. Kill yourself. They're watching you and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Fair enough, I'm still having a giggle at house nigger meme magic

It's got nothing to do with being paranoic, what the fuck?

top kek.

Giuliani has said that he doesn't want to hold any offices due to his prostate cancer. As cool as he is that's a fair estimate, and I think he works better as an outside consultant than anything else.

then why break it? I dont want to fix it

A man can dream.

Fuck off back to /r/the_donald, you fucking nigger lovers.

It’s said that Giuliani may have known in advance about 9/11. He certainly knew about Building 7 being pulled.

so literally

didn't mean to quote

ABSOLUTE SUBVERSION

That's interesting. I listened to an interview he did and he came across as insanely intelligent. They should put him up in Trump Tower with a special task force like L.

How's he aryan though, I saw he had light eyes which caught me off guard.

Slit your wrists, normalfag.
HTTP refers can show what site you came from.

Were just laughing that he is a literal house nigger now

No, dipshit.

I disagree about the pictures; it is a good rule of thumb, but not always. Sometimes a more informative image (ie. composite of each person in the thread with their name below) can be appropriate. Though, that's minor and up to interpretation.

He's the most Aryan Indian you'll find. Light as fuck skin and eyes, just a slight hint of different facial features. I say this all the time with assad, in another context I give him a Christian name and you'll not think twice about it, less white looking "whites" all over the usa.

But also Indians are incredibly up front about the north having the most protected and holdout white genetic pool. They use the swastika and love talking about Aryan migration and intermixed as the thing that "lifted up" the country. I bet dollars to doughnuts that preet is wise to the jew blackout on the a-word, but in private gets drunk and goes full ss-poo in loo.

youtube.com/watch?v=MnPCrPj90NM

Indian use of the swastika is definitely interesting. I hope Preet is redpilled.

As for someone being Aryan, I wonder if it's more of a mindset. I'll concede that it definitely took an Aryan brain to write the Rigveda, but I think we have to be careful about letting people have a pass just for 'looking white' - see the Jews.

And by mindset I mean genetically predetermined brain type - not something learnable. My post came out wrong.

Carson has said he supports mandatory vaccination

It's been said before - try to avoid purity spiraling. It's quite obvious the more Aryan (or white or northern cromagnid) blood you have the more certain things express themselves:

- physical health and vigor
- light skin and light eyes
- high intelligence and creativity
- High trust and large civilization
- creativity and interest in all aspects of the social and natural world

He's displaying a lot of them, and I'm guessing could be holding back on a lot more of it, as Indian society I assure you is redpilled (my feeling is that the redpill does not show us truth so much as remove mental blocks to fully expressing our genomic quality). Is he firmly American white? Probably no. But he seems like the kind of guy you would hold up and say "this is an example of someone who we're okay to let cross the border". Just a shame that the masses of pajeets are brown skinned street shitters, more should of ended up like him through hard and soft eugenics.

Well, if he can do the job then i guess it's okay. What other option were there?

Yeah point taken.
Interesting point about redpills allowing one to fully express their genomic quality. That implies that certain people can never take certain redpills. Have to think about that one.

I smell TRS on this post

He kind of called out the kikes in a subtle way with the "Stein" part, didn't he?

You stopped reading there didn't you?

hahahahhhhaahha

I don't think they can't, just that they are unlikely to. Blacks are super likely to be pilled on govt overreach, not cucking to women, racial divide and shit. But how are they going to take the pill that their race will never get up on its own mentally? I don't think their ego will let them, so the most pilled niggers I usually see are those fuck-the-world black Israelites, who seem to know everything except that they are not kangz. Still they are much more awake and aware than a typical white where I am in dc, who can be genius level iq but still go to nigger clubs every night and laugh about how jaekwon is such a rascal for dry humping my girlfriend like that

Trump probably wanted to reward Carson with a post and wants a dindu to wield the stake he wants to stab into the diversity requirements. The Department of Housing and Urban Development tried to stump him long ago and like elephants Trump never forgets a grudge.

Underrated post.
10 million sleepy niggers/too many niggers

DAUNTLESS BEN CARSON

(praise kek)

I'm so happy Sleepy Uncle Ben got a position, and something that seems like it'll suit him.

He was the only person who treated Trump with anything bordering on civility in the early days.

"The new housing developments will be used to store grain."

Are you writing a fucking scientific paper, to be published in a journal? This is the most retarded post I have ever seen in my entire life. There is nothing wrong with either example post, left or right.

KEK

Honestly though, what's Ben's stance on section 8 housing? The push to forcefully racially integrate communities across the country? I'm not sure what to expect.

I'm surprised he took the job, honestly. I'm guessing Carson had a meeting with Team Nigger and they told Carson to just blame Trump for not giving HUD enough funding the whole time. The only good that can come of this is Trump will become a full-blown racist after having to work with a nigger on a difficult problem.

I do not understand their logic.

Are you that fucking lazy to do that yourself? Vigilance is a two-person dance.

No, but can't speak for the thousands of other anons that browse this website.

Spotted the muslim faggot

Glad you brought this up user, we can't let ourselves fall into the MSM trap of forgetting recent history and understanding who the real enemy is here.

not an argument mate.

if he wanted a better deal, why did he not stay to make the deal and negotiate?

Sounds a lot like something Michael Berry (The "Czar of Texas Radio") would do user.

It's really fucking hypocritical seeing all these Cruzbots having the nerve to go after Trump for picking fellas with connections to Goldman Sachs after they spent all their air time and wasted breath defending a puppet like Cruz.

Texas looks like India