Joe Rogan/Normies accidently go 14/88

Want to see celebrity normies talk about Holohoax then accidentally redpill themselves because of too much red wine? It's pretty funny. (Starts at 7:30)

Funny because their minds are trying to re-trick themselves out of fear from being labeled Holohoax deniers.
"how did they drag all the bodies out of the showers, it makes no sense"
"Hitler was a great speak - so theatrical - Hitler was a beast - you guys like Hitler"

Right before this video they are talking Pizza Gate and are scared of it.

Comment section needs some redpills bad. I don't have a youtube account.

Reminder: Holohoax is the first redpill that takes down the Matrix of false reality and once revealed you can never come back again to normal life.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Funny and interesting. Exciting times.
Have a bump, OP.

How do they even believe half of the propaganda ? It's so over the top.

bravo did a 3 hour podcast with ryan dawson and just dropped redpill bombs the whole time. I wouldn't consider him a normie since he's actually completely open to the idea that the holocaust was exaggerated/lied about. Even had a jew on at the time that was freaking out at some of the stuff they were saying but had no actual points about it.

I gotta give props to anyone that has him on and gives him a chance to talk because most people are too scared and don't want to give him the chance

Fuck off, stoner.

It is only a matter of time.

Here in my country we havea saying: "Alie always runs on short legs". Wich means lies are always found out. Many years passed since WW2 ended, and the narrative is cracking. Many normies already see the writing on the wall, they just don't admit it in public, same as with being a trump supporter. If "literally Hitler" is to run in the next election, its likely he/she wont win, but a 45+ margin is not out of possibility. People are fed up, poor, and fucked.

all they do is say how evil the "nazis" are

Dawstein is kind of a faggot, but I guess he's an ok guest for a normalfag show.

I saw nothing but bluepills in that video

We need to work harder, the future depends on us destroying the holohoax and promoting the holodomor.

Make it ok to joke about.
Leads to making it ok to speak about.
Leads to making it ok to question.
Leads to the truth of the Shoah.
Leads to questioning why we were lied to.
Causes confusion on why we were lied to.
Confusion causes anger.
Anger causes rash decisions
Rash decisions leads to violence.
Violence leads to the REAL shoah.

They were finding out the illogical nature of it and stepping away and trying to reason it all and they knew it made no sense. That's why Rogan put on his serious voice, kek

The Holohoax meme is really only about 40yrs old for the most part. I know the Baby Boomers didn't get taught about in school. It seems like it's more controversial to joke about it now than ever before. But I remember people saying nigger all the time in the 90s and now it's heresy

The funny part was when the jew said in semi panic "Are you a holocaust denier ?".

dude u said nazis were amazing shut it down

nah bro weed lmao history major i said scientists were cool tho

oh dude ok weed bro lmao

Not worth watching.

They were memeing and didn't even realize it. Now they are fucked.

…and they never worked in Hollywood again.

THE END

There's another saying: "A lie can go around the world before the truth gets its shoes on." Lies are always found out, but they're fast little motherfuckers.

not an argument

This tbh fam.

I'll grant you, that was pretty funny.

Also worthy of note, something people often overlook, and which I overlooked for a long time: Gassing people was, at the time of WWII, basically the equivalent of modern accusations of "using chemical weapons".

It was rendered as nasty in the minds of the people by the first war, and when WWII comes along, they generally avoided using it.
But when they want to make someone look particularly bad, when they want something that'll really jive with the percieved horrors of the people of the time?
Gas.
Point being, there was a very contemporary stigma as regarded gassing at the time, which we do not really espouse as much as once was the case - though, as can be seen, when you want to invade someone and have it be justified?
"They used chemical weapons."
And that's something people who support deposing Assad still try to pin on him and employ as justification to this day.

Also, for the record
Bryan Callen is a horrible, horrible, pathetically-cuckolded wormy little shabbos faggot.

Then how did ALL THESE FUCKING PEOPLE WHO WERE FUCKING CHILDREN AT THE TIME AND CLAIM TO BE CAMP SURVIVORS EXIST YOU DISGUSTING KIKE-SERVING FAAAAAAAGGOT!?

These fucking cucks are clueless.

Joe is bought and paid for. There's no other way you go from talking about chem trails to being a successful podcaster with millions of viewers.

10th planet Jiu Jitsu reporting in. I just came here to say Eddie is not a normie, but Bryan Callen is a douche good goy with an r-type receding hairline. At any moment of the day he's about to whiteknight a fatgirl and call someone a white fucking male.

I feel sorry for these people. There but for the grace of God go I. If I hadn't discovered Holla Forums during my formative years, I wouldn't have experienced the corrective stimulus of getting called a faggot every time I spouted some blue-pill, normie shit.

God bless Norm Macdonald. this is probably why he doesn't get any work anymore.

Get the fuck out, reddit scum. It was, is and shall always be 'normalfags'.

This is hilarious. This shit cannot stand trial to a logical mind, even with how dumb these normies faggots are.

I'm really liking Rogan lately. He seeks the truth. He just needs to be cajoled a bit. As far as I can tell, he is uncomfortable lying to himself. He wants the truth more than anything else.

You see him become uncharacteristically flustered during this. He felt the truth but it was one of the hardest truths to accept for most folks. He'll come around.

During the RNC, when Steve King said the anti white stuff was getting tiresome and the other panelist fervently jumped for the Hitler defense, I knew holohoax talks were coming. They are coming for everyone, worldwide.

Le Holohoax was Ebul… The one jew in the room got a degree in evil nazi "deathcamps" color me surprised.

Its about the cracks. The cracks are forming.

The guy has potential to become a magician but this whole crew seems very blue and need to sober up. They still have a lot of virtue shield up about Nationalists. A good little pin prick would be letting them know Jews (((coined))) the term Nazi.

Weaponized nice, ladies and gentlemen. Be fake pleasant, shake hands and introduce yourself, but make every passive aggressive jab you can. When your host becomes agitated, play the victim card, the woman card, the muhsoggyknees card, whatever card you need to play, no rules in Alinsky's playbook, remember– in between threatening to put out a cigarette on someone's skin.

Also notice the Zeta mangina who milady's in, "Oh, are you gonna hit a woman, bro?"

Still, Rogan handled himself admirably.

That's a hell of a term for it. The whole thing is a classic example of subversion. They have nothing unto themselves so they must try and infiltrate.

Red pill him.

Have you rolled with him? If so what was it like?

The only reason Hitler talked the way he did was because of corporal punishment and the religious influence the church had on German youth.

The priests and pretty much all of the parents back then were hysterical. Alois would beat Adolf close to comatose regularly. Hitler'd also sleep in the same bed that his parents would have sex in. And the priesthood that basically controlled the youth were fervent and authoritative.

The hysterical passion Hitler displayed wasn't necessarily all public speaking skill. If someone did that today most people would cock their eyebrow and label him unstable. It was just a recognizable imprinted authority in the German conscious.

Jewish mod is bumplocking/deleting any threads that are not pro-trump!!
example

Board logs can be found here
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol

See related for full understanding

8ch. pl/pol/res/25508.htm

I WILL GET BANNED FOR SAYING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great vid