Degeneracy

I know that degeneracy erodes society, but does anybody know exactly how? What exactly does it do and why are traditional values so important?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8
socialmatter.net/2016/05/17/homosexuals-signalling-hazard-traditional-societies/
diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.nl/2016/05/the-problem-with-feminism-why.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have to be more specific than that, user. Degeneracy isn't a catch-all, although everything shitty falls under its umbrella, it's incredibly vague. Pick something, like mass consumerism, hedonism, community disenfranchisement, to name a few.

Hello and welcome to Holla Forums. We generally recommend that people new to the site refrain from posting for several months so they can get a feel for the culture of the board before posting. This is referred to as "lurking." Those who fail to lurk may inadvertently create stupid threads that serve only to shit up the board and piss people off, and we wouldn't want that, would we? :^)

OK, sorry for being vague. To be specific, I mean the degrading of traditional family values, and the promotion of homosexual lifestyles, single parent households, sexual promiscuity, and of course the big push on a gorillion genders and the acceptance of transsexuals.

The homosexual esoteric/hermetic Alt-Right and their fellow gay pedo "Christians" are the only degenerates you will find here, user. They came from the Manosphere MGTOW groups and infowars promoted them
They are attempting to destroy the White Nationalists of today and run this board.

See:
Pretty much the entire (((Alt-Right)))

I wouldn't consider Milo or PJW to be alt-right at all, they just picked up the name to parade themselves as the leaders and gain fame/money. Don't know much about Donovan, and while Spencer is kinda cringy I don't see how he could be grouped with the others. The Alt-right you're talking about is the shitty mainstream crap that is entirely different from what the real Alt-right is.

Also, what's your problem with Christianity?

You want some links? I can look up what I read and post them here, but will do it only if you are that interested in it.

Society is composed of people. People have minds. Personal degenerate behaviour and exposure to it erodes minds, creating a psychologically and memetically fucked up people.

Well, maybe you should use the "extrapolate to all" method for some of these questions.

What would happen if all white men are homosexual?
What would happen if feminists win the culture war, and now all men should be women's slaves, considering women almost always vote liberal, are pro-immigration..

when I sit down and think about family values, I don't really know what exactly it is that are defined as values. Integrity? Virtue? What are the exact definitions? Is it peace in the household? Small arguments followed by make-up sex at the end of every week? Shit, fags can do that, too. Those gender fluid assholes can do that, as much as I disagree with it. Single parent scenarios, although sad, aren't really something to frown upon; they should be praised for actually staying behind and caring for the child.

I want to say I'd rather the gender fluids and trans people not be accepted. I don't really care for trans people, and made up genders aren't actually mental disorders, just kids that are trying to be edgy and unique imo. But then again, those private beliefs in itself aren't really harmful to society. So while I don't want them or their behaviors accepted in society, I also don't want them oppressed.

Thanks for the graph, I'm definitely interested in the others you have.

It’s the definition of the word, you fucking retard.

lol, what the fuck? you can click on No. to reply directly.

Damn.. I'll look now for a few links.

I think the issue with gender fluid people, and those that support them, is that they push for their views to be accepted, which requires us to abandon logical and natural gender roles.

For example, recently the military opened up combat roles for women, even though every study showed advised against it. Things like this weaken the nation and its people.

Thanks, didn't know this. TBH, I used to lurk on Reddit, but after being red-pilled I can't stand the site anymore, except for a couple of hobby related subs. Looking for a new place.

I explained it to you.

It's a secret cabal of these fucks and they are all tied together and hang out. They are "Christian" not Christian.

Well shit, I didn't even reply correctly.

Well anybody can say degeneracy is bad, but I'm looking for facts, things that prove this. When I'm trying to redpill someone, I don't want them to ask me to prove the dangers of degeneracy only for me to not know how to respond.

Degenerate behavior is behavior that, by definition, erodes society.

Behaviors that are "degenerate", like flaming homosexuality, pedophilia, gay marriage, gender fluidity, race-mixing, and all others erode society in unique ways. Pedophilia, for instance, doesn't have the same effect on people as gay marriage. Although some would argue those two aren't mutually exclusive. Typically degenerate behavior, at its roots, devalues the family structure, thereby destabilizing the basis for growth all children need to be the best they can be, which increases crime rate and decreases birth rate, which after so many generations, causes the nation to collapse.

It boils down to trust. When everyone within a community conforms to a shared set of traditional values, they trust each other. This trust translates to the sort of small acts of kindness and charity which keep society running. In our degenerate, multikulti shitshow there's a notable lack of trust. You don't trust degenerates. Degenerates don't trust each other, nor do they trust you. So we see society fray at the edges as people become increasingly isolated from one another until there is no common ground. With the loss of that common thread, the entire tapestry comes undone.

Do it.

Thank you, that was a good explanation. Right, so I should maybe research things like the percent of criminals/gays that grew up in single parent homes or with gay parents, things like that?

Right, I suppose we can see this on a racial level in prisons, where the gangs are typically made up based on race.

Donovans books are pretty good tbh fam

Faggots would be the least to worry about compared to non-whites invading

Diversity DESTROYS Social Cohesion in the West

youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8

, but you asked, so here's an example:

Why Homosexuals Are A Signalling Hazard In Traditional Societies

socialmatter.net/2016/05/17/homosexuals-signalling-hazard-traditional-societies/

++++

The problem with Feminism. Why Feminisation leads to Third-Worldization.

diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.nl/2016/05/the-problem-with-feminism-why.html

++++

Transshit

youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA

Thanks a bunch, I'll look at this once I get off of work.

Thanks for the replies/help, I have to go to work now though, I'll be back one later.

Most modern forms of degeneracy are pushed the way they are because they were specifically rooted out as effective ways to undermine us to become communists. Communism relies on the degradation of traditional values, hence the two go together.

Christ, could this thread get any shittier? Go back from where you came from and stop shitting up the board

Stick around. Then and there, there will be a redpill thread on degenerates. LGBTBBQ specifically seems to be one of the prime topics you're on about right now. Then, people will be posting lots, and lots of images of articles, sourced pasta and infographics that look somewhat akin to pic related. I don't want to flood the board with slide threads though, and neither should you. Until the redpills roll, here are some summaries.

there are certain things a society needs to function, degeneracy undermines these things, usually slowly and with the promise of short term pleasure

The alt-right dislikes Christians faggot, they're Larpagan homosexuals.

How is hermetics homosexual? Serious question. Evola, Jung, and Isaac Newton were really big into it and I respect them all a lot.

Because contrary to ((( popular belief ))), 99.9% of all things claimed to be "constructs of society" are actually building blocks from which society is constructed, instead.

Gender roles are not a construct of society, but society is a construct of gender roles.

You cannot have the good society that is yearned for by traditionalists without clear gender roles.

Or, the other way around.
If you have rampant homosexuality, promiscuity, no worth put into the family, etc.

How would you arrive, with the majority of people doint that, at a tempered, sensible society that doesn't breed utter fucks?

You can't.

The moment you change the building blocks of society, in the delusion that what you are changing are "constructs from society" is the moment where you destroy society and build a different one.

It stands to reason, simply think about it.
Man always comes first, after man comes society.
How man conducts himself is how he congregates and designs his surroundings.

Sure, there is a feedback loop, people born in a society are more likely to adopt the values, but, again, if you mess with the values, you change the society, first and foremost.

This is the "degenerative" aspect.

It's even quantifyable to an extent.
The more people become homosexual or genderqueer, the more "infertile" people you have, the lower your tribes (evolutionary) fitness becomes.

It will become weaker.

Now, there is a big, big important snag in that.

Kikes and kebabs think that weakening the west makes them stronger.
But that's not true.

We are not living in the Highlander universe.
Decapitating a genius will not make you smarter.
It will merely remove the contrast between the genius and yourself, making you the "smartest"…but only by comparison to a dead guy.

You haven't actually gained any insight or wisdom or whatever.

Same with decapitating a strongman. Aside from the workout that is sawing through their beefcake neck, you won't be getting any stronger from it.

Therefore, a world without the west is a world of asinine backwards retards and the kikes, who never had civilization of their own and wouldn't know the first thing to do.

They also have illusions of grandeur in general.
I see them flexing their muscles all the time, boasting how great they are.

But when you point at the 38billion, with love USA on their inflated biceps, they can do nothing but skulk away.

But yeah, I hope you have an idea now, even if it's a faint one. I was vague, after all.

I can't even imagine what would happen if Trump hadn't won.
It just gave me the biggest chill down my back.
Fuck.
It's gonna be hard but we gonna make it.

im glad that you formatted this post to trigger the >muh reddit spacing meme

Prison does offer an interesting look into the particulars of trust and community. The prison population is comprised of individuals bound by circumstance rather than any direct association. Prior to arrival, these people have been preconditioned to view everyone else inside the prison with distrust, and given who comprises the population there are few things motivating prisoners to look for camaraderie among their peers.

In such an environment, it's only natural for people to trend towards instinctual pack building. The first instinct to kick in would be family recognition. People who look like they could be a member of your family will initially be perceived as being more trustworthy. In the US this phenomena manifests itself into divisions between white, black, and hispanic. Were the US wholly white, we could hypothesize that the phenomena would still manifest itself, with people trending towards folks whose ancestors may be traced back to the same region of Europe.

The prison population also serves to aptly demonstrate how a lack of trust makes life miserable for all involved, and how years of reinforcing this mistrust and anger results in further crime as illustrated by recidivism rates. It may also be worthwhile to consider the various institutions of the pre-industrial and ancient worlds. Particularly as it relates to guilds and temples, and the way they facilitated trust. In today's society, we have an abundance of rationality which ultimately means an abundance of distrust. That doctor only went to med school because he believed having a MD would make him rich. That cop is corrupt, and is only ticketing you because the PD needs more cash for the policeman's ball. Accepting a bribe is rational; sacrificing yourself for the nation is not. Yet the nation requires that irrationality to persist; just imagine how much trouble you'd be in if your toes were capable of deciding to leave you to pursue their own self-interests.

Which is ultimately why I think "crazy" people make the best leaders. They don't fight the paradoxes of circumstance, nor are they restricted by what smaller minds suppose to be possible. A reasonable man might accept the invasion of Persians, muslims, et al. as an inevitability, while the crazed man driven by wholly unreasonable love for his nation would fight with such fervor as to upturn fate itself.

kek

(checked)
Such a mighty display of digits.

It's the new D&C copypasta. Basically they mash buzzwords together to start fights between the groups.

oh his froggyness approves. PBUH

Witnessed

(checked and kek'd)
SHADILAY

D&C shilling: the post

Yeah, I have noticed it posted a lot, it just seems silly, but I was wondering if there was any truth to it.

Example: You can smoke a bowl of pot once a month and this isn't degenerate. But if you're smoking nearly every day and its all you really think about - you're degenerate. However, this really only hurts you.

Example: You can be gay and in the same relationship with the same person for 10 years, be respectable in society and not make it a point to tell everyone you meet about your sexuality, or you can be a degenerate by

You see the difference?

Milo, PJW, Cernovich are all hijackers who want to profit from the rise in popularity of the alt-right.
Some Holla Forumsack newfags think that this makes them representative of the alt-right.
In truth the alt-right is the more PR friendly version of Holla Forums, just the same as here but these people are public so they tone down the 1488 in front of the cameras.

WITNESSED

This.

Lurk more, newfriend.

Look around at poor white people In America.

Their children have to go to school with niggers because of policies both social and economic.

They pick up habits. They become less than they could be. God forbid, they fuck one.

I mean, I had some black "friends" in High School - mostly through respect and knowing I could avoid a lot of shit by having one on my side here or there. But my parents taught me to never trust them, never date them, and to see them for what they are.

Look at language and music.
Look at young girls and boys.
The Cucks and sissy faggots.

Men aren't men anymore and women are cumdumpsters.

Degeneracy is the every day lessening of morals and standards that eventually leads to the bad decisions that ruin your life.

Religion helps curb some of that. Sports and martial arts teaches respect. Family love and respect.

You have to blame some on the parents for being weak pieces of shit too.

Keep a child's mind focused on something other than the degenerate.

"Blessed is the mind too small for doubt."

FUCKING NEW FAGS SHITTING UP OUR BATHROOM WALL OF THE INTERNET
LURK MORE

This to an extent.
However all degeneracy erodes at the foundations of tradition and what ever culture that degeneracy is based in.