I think I am on to something, kek speaks to me

So I was thinking of some random things lately and I had a revelation.
Whilst pondering I came to a sort of conclusion, and before you say I'm crazy, I believe this was kek trying to give another piece of the puzzle that he was there the whole time watching over us.

So we all know Kermit the frog right? Jim Henson character, green frog. Well it turns out that kermit can be pronounced in the Egyptian language as Kemet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemet
Ancient Egypt is commonly referred to as 'km.t' , believed to be a reference to the black Nile Delta earth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Km_(hieroglyph)
The Egyptian hieroglyph for "black" or the alternate use of the hieroglyph is for items terminating, coming-to-an-end, items of completion, hence a reference to charcoal, burning to its ending.

There is also a corporation called KEMET Corporation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEMET_Corporation
KEMET Corporation was set up in 1919 and now is based in Simpsonville, South Carolina. The company produces many kinds of capacitors and supercapacitors; Capacitors are electronic components that store, filter, and regulate electrical energy

praise kek and the land of kemet

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Frogs
myweb.usf.edu/~liottan/theegyptiansoul.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek is a false god
religion shouldn't be based on a meme
you're a faggot

This. Fuck off with your worthless slide thread, OP.

first post every time

Religions are just supermemes with varying degrees of meme magic capabilities.

Wow how did we not make the kermit connection earlier? Good thread OP ignore any nonbelievers they are afraid of the old gods.

Nice find but doesn't really warrant a thread.

super nice find their OP i urge you to spread your cognitive dissonance to the rest of the weak minded morons here.

got so wrapped up in purging meatspace we forgot to purge within.

deus vult!

If you speak to Kek, it's called Memism.
If Kek speaks to you it's called Insanity.
Take your pills, Hirrary. Take your pills….

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Frogs

"The Frogs" is one of the oldest known works of comedy.

sup divide and conquer shillls.

sup newfag

Heretics are reported and will be banned.

Praise Kek, always and forever. He is our God now. Death to semitic cuckstianity, the aryan dawn awaits.

Learn what d&c means, you stupid fuck

wew.

means

Digits confirm,
PRAISE KEK

>>>/christian/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/shill/

And thus, he has spoken.

Sup JIDF, must be tough to have to hate on two gods now (Kek and Christ)

What crazy people say – keep going

You need help Smiley

Shitty slide meme thread.

Oh boy here we go with the false prophets.

Sage

Go worship your kike on a stick, Shlomo.

go worship your North African shitskin frog god, homo.

Are you a supreme fedora gentleman? How euphoric are you now?

Fuck off christkike, your religion is based on judaism which is even worse.

originality will take you a long way, my dude.

The only thing more Jewish than worshiping a dead kike on a stick is worshiping nothing at all, like a true Jew.

And reported for intl.

And reported for intl.

Kermit the frog is literally a puppet of the jews. He has nothing to do with Kek.

And reported for intl.

again, i'll say this as I said previously from other threads, if cuckoldry was a thing thousands of years back, there wouldn't be any religion nor civilization for that matter, it just wouldn't survive, this indicates that it has been hijacked

lets go back in time and kill all the kikes that sided with hitler during the war even though they were self hating yids that truly knew what was up.

the sad part is, Holla Forums seems to forget that a kike like Jesus never procreated, his kike seed and blood didn't go down from generation, atleast from his end nothing happened, and the majority on jesus side fled kikism to become goyim. read the bible, nigger.

I once had a dream where Trump gave me a small loan of a million dollars and told me to go make something out of it, I eventually made a movie about knights and shit and it made a very good profit that I could return the money I owed Trump. then Trump asked to me "what do you plan to make with your earned cash ?" to which I replied with my idea to make some games and comics.
Trump then shook his head and said "you don't need a million dollars for that, you can make almost all of those ideas with the money you have and if can save time".

2 days later I've been offered two jobs at my current one, both are them are stay-at-home jobs and seem to pay well. I think it's a sign.

Found this gem.

I'll check that.
Shills in overdrive ITT

who is his ka?

(checked)
Is that his waifu or something?

myweb.usf.edu/~liottan/theegyptiansoul.html

It's his wife.
Kauket is just the femenine version of his name.
While kek is the dark before the dawn, Keuket is the dark after the sunset.

That's Heqet, not Kek.

Bumping because too many people make this error

So, is there anything synchronistically interesting about Kermit or Kemet Corp.?