Official Samurai Jack thread - 3 little ship edition

The other SJ thread in the catalogue was about an whole different subject altogether and the next episode is airing too night. What is it that Gendy "ourjew" Tartakovsky has planned next for us?

Is Jack getting his sword back? Is Ashi going to hijack the show from him? Tune in and find out.

Other urls found in this thread:

watchtoonamionline.com/
ustream.tv/channel/thekingslounge
mega.nz/#!dmonEZzY!LUdElLnMPuLuAcSyt6lIPxcS77UizAU0uaTS_hrThlo
dailymotion.com/video/x5kadde_xcviii_tv
youtu.be/XlgdI88X7XQ?t=72
youtu.be/PbdDMWognH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK, I meant sheep. Not ship.
I am a cockgobbling faggot OP.

Why do you keep posting this

So when does the stream go up?

Why don't you wait until the episode starts and you have something to talk about rather than making a new thread now because you want to be the guy who made the thread?

Before anyone asks,
STREAM LINKS ARE RIGHT HERE:
watchtoonamionline.com/
ustream.tv/channel/thekingslounge

In about 45 minutes. It shows Panty and Stocking, followed by Luluco, and then Toonami.

Which episode, because there were only 3 good ones.

We have an embed function user. No need for that fancy shit.

Best fight scene

Fucking newfags. Too lazy to even read through post options.

What are the streams you will be watching from?

I'm at the King Lounge's at the moment. Rewatching Diamond is Unbreakable.

Morioh is dangerous as fuck.

Remember she was naked the whole time, he was plucking needles out of her ass.

this guy is such a spaghetti monster every week

10 minutes!

I know, its kinda painful. At least there is a mute function for when it gets really bad.

Space Patrol whatever was actually funny.

OH SHIT FLASH WONT WORK

IT"S On! Gotta Get Back!

It's time FOR JACK.

LET ER RIP.

If time has lost it's affect on him, why does his hair grow out? How did he grow his beard?

Ok no Flash works I forgot I reset my browser because YouTube was being a bitch

IT'S A TRAP

Of course.

A few Jack may-mays for you all as we get rolling

Been waiting for this hour all week

Time for that Samurai ==BLACK==

It's worth watching, and the episodes are short enough that you could finish them all in a day.

DENIED!!!

FUCK YOU AKU

Aku's voice sounds a bit better here, but not by much

Called it

IF ONLY YOU HADN'T WALKED UP THE MOUNTAIN SLOWLY JACK

Aku is such a fucking shitlord, HOLY SHIT HE MURDERED THE GOATS

Do you think Jack might be a closet furry?

Hey Reddit

Why didn't you look in the hole earlier

Right?

The sword can't hurt innocents. They went out of their way to establish this. What gives?

Dead goats made him feel bad

That was fucking IT?

Come on Jackie boy you could have gone back years earlier

He didn't have a parrot to flay him into and out of it

To flay him?

Obviously those goats killed a man.

Exactly those goats had made their choice to follow evil.

Ashi is

C U T E
U
T
E

GENNDY

Even if he did he go earlier he would have seen nothing.

Then why come back at all?

He meant fly.

Obviously, they killed the Samurai, leaving the Jack.

…Nooooooo but need to check those dubs.

Meme responsibly please.

Cause Jack didn't realize that the sword had abandoned him

But he could have gone down in the hole at any time, he can jump real good.

I think it implied he did spend quite a long time there.

If was a place where the time portal was, good chance he thought it led to some other horrific destination. Aku leaving a totally empty hole to explore, no traps? Nawww…

They didn't flinch when Aku showed.

This ain't 2016 kid

no high bar there

I dunno, it seems really clumsy to me, like there was a different reason he lost the sword in the original movie script and how he lost it in the show was hastily re-written. The only way it really seems plausible for Jack to have lost the sword is if someone took it or it was destroyed. The idea that he lost it because it fell down a hole is just not enough. Especially a hole that has a solid bottom. Motherfucker could have climbed down there. It's bullshit. I figured there would at least be running water at the bottom of the hole where he dropped it and it got washed to sea or something.

(Checked)
It may not, but I still has to check it.

So on he walked…

The sword probably left because Jack let his anger consume him, not because he killed the goats.

This feels like a video game

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

Jack didn't get to bring friends

And he's a big guy

Bear in mind, it's a MAAAAGIC sword, so I assume some magic bullshit would have happened.

Mad Jack would suggest otherwise

When did Jack acquire the ability to go on a spirit quest at will?

EXTRA THINN

Dude they are marching like they are North Koreans

love it

At this point, it's not the sword that's weird but Jack's failure to go looking for it. If it had turned out this episode that there was some deep crevasse or series of caves with treasure-stealing monsters or whatever then it would make sense. But it was just a deep-ish hole that he could have climbed down into.

When did this become Dynasty Warriors.

I TOLD YAH WE SHOULDA BROT MORE 'AN SPEARS!

Fuckingh impalement.

Ashi OP a shit

pls nerf

I love it!

I bet her clothes don't even get torn like Jacks

Look at the unintended symbolism though. The Man is the house making tea, while the woman is doing all the work. You can't improve on that system.

I kind of get the impression Jack didn't bother because he secretly wanted a reason to give up. The time portals were all destroyed, he'd let his anger consume him to the point where he was willing to kill something relatively innocent, he was defeated, he wanted to stop.

*in the house.

Bitch you had ONE JOB

DOWNLOAD WHERE

Nah their torn

It's live now.

OH SHIT, the mother from the daughters of aku. How?

Hey Holla Forums

Oh, I thought it was at 10. Either way I wont be able to watch it until later, I'll beg then.

Laughter resumes.

Not THICC at all

Hot Mother-Daughter action, though.

roasted

FORTUNE COOKIE NONSENSE

genndy a real MVP

The inner samurai was the enemy all along

GRUMPY JACK.

EAAAARN

Can't wait to mine this shit for reaction images.

JACK IS BACK

SHAVED BY THE GODS

AHH SHIT NIGGA

So basically Jack's Sword is Mjolnir now? Then how could Aku wield it that one time?

aw SHIT IT IS ON

This feels extremely rushed and cheap.

JACK REMAINS UNCUCKED!!!!

seems like it hurt him a lot more than his dad

also nice of them to do a barber job for him

It probably was.

10 episodes man, gotta work with whats given.

*AKU*

I rate it 4/10. It tried to do too much with too little time, and suffered for it. On the plus side you guys were right, the mother had the black skin to.

Hmm.

Too rushed for my liking to tie up both the cult and sword with no real explanation. I really am worried for the direction these last few episodes will take

well he couldn't, otherwise jack would be dead

So which of the gods gave him the shave and a haircut?

The fact that Gendy got any episodes at all to revisit his canceled show is nothing short of amazing.

Jack's descent into despair and 50 years of angry wandering wasn't even shown. I'm alright with them hurrying things along a little when there's only 3 episodes left.

3 EPISODES LEFT

But he did wield it.

I kinda wish that there had been some sort of fight on the internal side of Jack, but i also appreciate the peace and balance motif that it was going with.

Yeah, but it would have been better not to have them at all than to bring them back as a literal deus ex machina all of a sudden without any proper context. Those guys really fucking meant business when they appeared in the original run. Why not just have Jack do the bit with the tea shop guy and angry Jack and have the sword appear to him directly without the gods involved at all?

mega download when?

then why is jack alive

10/10

6/10, would have been 8/10 if he kept the beard or mane.

Because the sword couldn't hurt someone pure of heart like jack.

Anybody can wield the sword but it can't harm an innocent.

It was really comfy music

would have been better if had happened
mad jack gets a whole episode of fighting, but red jack gets like 10 seconds

well he more or less didn't wield it then

Adult swim will probably farm out some interquel episodes of dubious quality

It looks like was right. Jack got consumed by anger, and had to regain balance to get the sword back. Still, seeing him struggle with anger more would be better.

Actually the direct quote was that it can't harm an innocent when wielded by evil

He didn't say it can't do innocent on innocent murderizing

Wield, verb
to use (a weapon, instrument, etc.) effectively; handle or employ actively.

I would have liked it if instead of having Ashi steamroll the whole army have her hold them off, then when it looks like she's about to be defeated
BOOM
Jack's got the sword.

He was quite effective.

sexist

7/10, would have been better to draw out the whole Jack needs to get his sword back about one more episode, at the very least to build up tension when Scaramouche finally gets back to Aku about this.

Felt rushed overall, but I'm willing to let it slide since he's only got 10 episodes to work with.

IS JACK DEAD?
NO?
THEN HE WASN'T PARTICULARLY EFFECTIVE

Literally with that initial pushback thing

And I agree that would have been dope as fuck

That's like, the opposite of sexist

Your argument stands that one can only be effective if your opponent is killed. That's a crock of shit.

That bitch was stupid.

Much agreed

this

So you're saying that if two guys get in a swordfight, the one who loses wasn't wielding a sword?

He's a goon, ignore him.

if you can't use the sword right, then you may as well not have been using it

i would just like to say that as a /k/ and /fit/ lurker your pic is the very best meme i've seen all week

So what do think of the teaser for next weeks episode?

Pretty rushed, specially with the cult part, like why would the leader herself be there a not sent another group of assassins? They should have leave that for the ending.

YOU'VE BEEN PROVEN WRONG! ADMIT IT!!

If two people get in a swordfight, one is probably going to lose. That doesn't mean they weren't using the sword right.

I wanna say it was because the mom knew Aishi was mentally weaker and tried to guilt trip her
But I don't think they're that smart

AH FUCK I CLOSED THE STREAM BEFORE IT
THIS HAPPENS NEARLY EVERY WEEK
what was the teaser?

It started off good, but now I'm worried everything will be rushed as hell.

Aliens.

Jack and Ashi are trying to sneak into some place but the layout is confusing and they get lost.

Does anyone know where I can see the rest of these? I missed the first few.

Alien

Alien 3

And get stalked by some monster

Uh oh.

mega.nz/#!dmonEZzY!LUdElLnMPuLuAcSyt6lIPxcS77UizAU0uaTS_hrThlo

Predator

why would you get in a swordfight if you're not intending on killing your opponent

aku couldn't kill jack with the sword
thus he didn't wield the sword

a duel

duh

Just what I was waiting for

Now you're just making yourself look stupid.

Right on cue.

you can kill your opponents in a duel

Intent isn't the same as success/failure. One of those guys in the fight is gonna die, doesn't mean he wasn't wielding the sword.

alluc dot ee and search "samurai jack s5"

if i grab a gun and start hitting you on the head with it, i'm not fucking wielding it
if i grab a sword, and start using it as a butter knife to make a sandwitch, i'm also not wielding it

You can end the duel with first blood you know

Are you retarded?

Aku grabbed the sword and tried to kill someone with it though.

but it's not required! a lot of duels were to first blood, or a certain number of strikes/defenses by each side

duels aren't really meant to be hyper lethal, they're a way of making people be polite because being a jackass is literally risking your life

but, scaring someone shitless with "i barely survived that" does the job of maintaining societal politeness and keeps your society's men from all dying in duels

you are categorically wrong on both your examples

that is literally what wielding it means in both cases

but it's just not right if your opponent lives

and he failed, because he wasn't really wielding the sword

so by that logic, if aku gives jack a papercut, aku wins
they weren't fighting by any rules you nig, whoever lives wins

You know, if you edit out the green and put in the white semen from the Jack image from episode 2, you'll get a pretty good lewd pic

i disagree
you can't wield a fucking sword if you can't use it right

It was a little funny at first user, but now you need to stop.

now you are just being purposefully retarded

do it user, claim your glory

yeah that's great and all but oxford, merriam, and webster all say that you are an asshat

prove me wrong faggot
if aku was "wielding" the sword, why couldn't he get it to work?

as if a bunch of dictionaries know what aku was doing with the sword

i'm really starting to wonder what happened to all the people back in those days who were like >>844870

Did their neighbors just kill them or did they never survive to adulthood because they didn't live in a world that sheltered them

Actually, how did those genetics ever survive at all?

Ashi soloing an entire army was pretty unexpected. I could have sworn thw Scott's clan would have came in to help or Ashi would cause an avalanche or something.

The sword doesn't have an effect on innocence and pure of heart but he could still wield the actual sword you reddit-spacing cock sucking retard

FULL MULAN MODE ACTIVATE

Lazy writing, next episode doesn't look to good either.

It worked just fine for slicing up tombstones and shit, and swordfighting with Jack

You aren't fooling anyone with this drivel son

excuses
if he can't use the sword right, then he isn't wielding it
grabbing and holding it maybe, but not wielding it

well clearly it didn't, or jack would be dead

Yeah, Jack pulling that off would make sense because he was trained for melee combat by the best warriors of the world. Ashi was trained by some crazy bitches in a cave who believed that Aku created the world.

What is this pedantic nonsense, also wield means to physical hold it so you are contradicting yourself

go watch the episode again dipshit

I'll check those.

wielding as in using it to fight for his purposes, not holding it like a stick
i'm pretty sure aku didn't intend to just hold the thing

Jack would have typically received a bunch more pokes and slices than the 0 that Ashi received

Plus been using a weapon

And it would have taken him all episode

That push thing she did would also not have been a thing

Portal

Thank you user

Well well.

i hope you realize i'm not mad in the slightest

i just look like tucker carlson

you're still wrong, but you're just repeating yourself so read my earlier rebuttals

This is the face of a man that lost his past.

W E W
E
W

Wow the Guardian must actually be Jack's way back to the past since he still hasn't shown up

BUT

"Only ONE MAN can use this time portal"

*So Ashi isn't going back to the past with him*

*also Jack doesn't have the sick beard anymore much less a crown like the portal showed*

I want to *____ the bunny

maybe the portal wasn't related to this part of jacks story at all

Ashi isn't a man And neither is the army of the Scotsman's daughters for that matter

WELL TOO FUCKING BAD HE DIDN'T RUN UP THE MOUNTAIN

He has to age first user. The series will end with Jack defeating Aku, and attempting to find a way to create a time portal to get back to the past. He may even consider going off world for it.

shit writing

Oh don't even START that shit buddy

This bugged me too.

You cannot *____ the bunny, user.

Space feminists have been using it to travel back in time and be oppressed.

but did Jack know for a fact that the Guardian's portal had been destroyed? did he go back and check?

Are time portals only on that planet?

It's not like he can enter that one

While I'm inclined to agree, there's no indication of how long Jack had been in the future by then. For all we know it could be 25-30 years into his quest and he's seen dozens get destroyed.

I doubt Aku could take Blue Morpheus.

With all this talk of time portals, why the hell do they even exist, and more importantly HOW? Was it a side effect of Aku sending Jack forward? Have there just always been time portals around? Was it the Gods creating them for Jack?

I was about to say "YET" but then I remembered that Jack doesn't actually know that the Guardian is supposed to let him through one day. The bit with the vision happened after he left.

LONG AGO IN A DISTANT LAND
I, user, THE CHAIR-SITTING MASTER OF NEETNESS
UNLEASHED AN UNSPEAKABLE AMOUNT OF JIZZ

BUT A FOOLISH PARENT WIELDING THE KEY TO MY ROOM, STEPPED FORTH TO INTERRUPT ME

I've actually read the book and know this all too well

But for the faggots who only saw the movie, they don't even mention Merry's contribution

Besides, if "no man" can kill him, Gandalf, Gimli, Legolas, or any other elf/dwarf/maia/hobbit/orc/goblin/dragon/troll/eagle/etc/etc could have taken him out

this. the "no man can kill him" thing wasn't an actual rule, it was just to dramatize him. if he'd been stabbed by that sword by a dude he would've died just the same.

Well, it doesn't really gets implied that he will let Jack pass one day, it's possible that the portal just show how he would look in the future.

BEFORE THE FINAL MEAT WAS STROKED

I really want to see the fight that happened when Aku tried to destroy the portal the Guardian protected.

Doesn't Aku have that portal that he originally threw Jack through lying around? The big joke is probably that same time portal is just right there in Aku's palace.

Aku is superpowerful sure but also not the best strategist.

The thing is the movie even shows this, it has Merry stab him, the King screams and the blade disintegrates, and then Eowyn stabs the dude. I'm pretty sure the explanation was shoved into the extended editions.

He spat that one out actually

FOOL AKU IS THE GREATEST STRATEGIST THERE EVER WAS

yeah, it's the kind of detail that only LOTR fans would actually care about

It shows it but for all a loreless moviefag knows it just shows that Merry's blade didn't actually do shit because it poofed and Merry was in a ton of pain

Not that Merry's sword destroyed the protective spell that the King had

Dailymotion:
dailymotion.com/video/x5kadde_xcviii_tv

I wonder who could be behind this post

No, he TWHOA OPEN that POAHTAL IN TIME

Have any shifted versions of Aku had a long pointy nose or has that just been his (((servants)))?

I think the extended version explains it but Peter Jackson says in the commentaries that he wanted to underplay Merry's role and make the scene a GRRL POWER thing.

Oh please. Certainly there must be some transparent cum splashes on the internet.

user pls

Just like fucking Arwen catching Strider/Aragorn off guard in the Fellowship.

Because "muh stronk wimmins"

GIMP is a free download user and almost as good as Photoshop

You don't have to use Paint

Then you'll be able to meme like a PRO

I've heard KRITA is better, but I do use GIMP sometimes. I need to test out KRITA myself.

I'm a huge musou fan so watching the army gett steamrolled was fun.
I wonder if a Samurai Jack musou could actually work. There's plenty of characters to work with and enough potential side stories to explore

Marvelous

Samurai Jack has enough material for almost any game. I wouldn't expect anyone to make a good one though.

probably because Jackson realized that if he made a movie with as little female character involvement as there was in the books, he'd get branded a sexist and blacklisted from (((Hollywood))). throwing Arwen into Fellowship like he did was contrived as hell, but he was also probably scraping to give her some face-to-face time with Aragorn before he fucks off and doesnt see her again until the end and they get married.

He also did it so Aragorn would have a character arc focused around their relationship. The greater focus on the big battles meant that the battle trio would also need more screentime. You have to factor in the executive "we're not sure if this appeals to the female audience" effect, despite the fact that between Mortensen and Bloom alone there was more than enough chick bait.

Arven wasn't too bad, but the princess stuff was just far too hamfisted.

I just assumed that they are "natural" time-space anomalies.

Oh I agree

It's why if I ever write a hit novel I'm going to have in my will that nobody is allowed to make a movie about it for 50 years (which I assume will be past the expiration date of the USA).

That, or that I would have to be given veto privilege for every single actor and plot change (no minorities in the film would mean they'd never accept this).

Then someone will just make a horrible movie 50 years later.

Like I said, I figure there won't be a USofA for Hollywood to reside in at that point.

The civil war or economic collapse will have happened, and people will be too busy with other shit to make shitty movies about previously popular novels.

I hate filmfags who don't read the book. It would be a revenge worth the millions of of dollars, to never give them the ability to "just wait for the movie to come out".

Hollywood was founded by jews leaving germany at the time.

I missed the stream and now I can't find a vid link anywhere.

Newfags I swear

i hope ep8 makes up for this episode and jack steps up his game by a thousand because what the fuck

He couldn't 'wield' it

You know when that whole army thing was going down I was thinking :oh, ok, they are on a long narrow path, she only has to deal with like 5 of them at once it's a bottleneck , like a 300 thing"
Then she jumped into the middle of them and lost her strategic advantage. Disappointment does not begin to describe it.

but that wouldn't have been as cool

Jackson's version minus most of the women's scenes would make all the smiling gazes between the men look (even more) gay.

Why didn't she just cause some sort of avalance. Creates defense and its easier to descend that than to traverse it.

Because then the entire thread would be about how she was a no-shit Mulan clone.

youtu.be/XlgdI88X7XQ?t=72

Thanks user!

If they'd cast anyone other than Bloom as Legolas there wouldn't be half the claims of faggotry that you see about that film.

I find it strange nobody mentioned this.

Actually with the way things are going I think Jack will become the Jesus in the world or a Jesus figure anyway

So what you're saying is Jack will mess up going back in time to roughly 0 B.C. and get crucified?

There is actually precedent for this…

What did he mean by this?

I ain't making that in any kind of editor

It could be Gennedy's own Samurai-Jack-design-tool and I won't be turning that out

Books are even gayer. You have Sam and Frodo obsessing over one another even more, and all four hobbits frollick nude in a grove, morning after meeting Bombadil.

pleb-tier

>he wants to pay monthly payments of buckazoids inb4 piracy
you fucking dork

lol

You want to be some company's milkcow, be my guest. But Krita is basically a modernized SAI for free and even GIMP is fine for meme edits.

How does Krita compare to gimp? I would hope krita is easier to use.

I TWOWPENED MY CHAIR AROUND, AND FLUNG IT INTO THE HALLWAY

The Japanese ARE chinks in origin. They came from mainland china and took over from the native populaton (that looked a lot more like Kabaabs than nips).

That's kind of irrelevant to ghost Jack being racist toward Chinese

Is it stealing culture or cultural exchange?
Japan gets Buddhism, China gets raped and develops a nasty case of communism on its dick

I believe the modern term is "enrichment".

One thing I did appreciate from this episode that seems to be frequently lacking in Hollywood?

Ashi's mom was actually focused on killing Jack and only fought Ashi as much as necessary to get to him. Three separate times she made a pretty solid go at Jack while Ashi was still alive.

Normally you see in a movie/show that an assassin focuses entirely on beating the bodyguard first even when they have an easy shot at their actual target, and thereby fails at both. Here we just see the bodyguard making some fuckhard moves to stop the smart assassin.

I would have rather him getting the blade and the ritualistically shaving and cutting his hair to show he has found his balance.

easier to use, less in depth functionality with photo manipulation

Until the new season started I never realised those dogs were dead. Man that is dark.

Fuuuuuuuuck, now I'm disappointed that DIDN'T happen; it would've been so perfect.

This nigga gets it.
Maybe cutting down the tea ceremony flair, and showing us that would have been a better choice.

What kind of tea was he making?

green

Nah nah, the tea ceremony was fine. What they should have cut was Ashi's fight with the not-Orc army and have her duel with her mom take center stage, since it would make a much more meaningful contrast with Jack's inner journey.

I did like the whole uselessness of the tea ceremony, i enjoy seeing trivial things carefully animated.

Maybe Ashi's mom should have appeared after the not-orks laughing scene, and after Ashi beats her, the army could retreat because the leader is down and panic ensues, or whatever, and then maybe then there was enough time for Jack to shave also in a ritualistic manner.
I wouldn't have minded a well trimmed beard as an in-between of "no longer lost, but i'll not forget this experience"
It could have been handled better, it was good, but it could have been better.

Orc army should have been totally removed, and replaced with the Akulists. Surely some of them were still alive, we never saw the THICC one die.

She could have beat them and then had the real fight against her mom.

Would have been a lot more believable than that army fight.

delet this

hoboy

No, I'm pretty sure that the Daughters of Aku murdered the entire cult sans the Head Priestess as the explicit point of their "graduation ceremony". Ashis should've fought her mom and her mom alone as the culmination of her character arc and the definite resolution of that particular plotline.

It's an OK episode. The whiplash between the fight and Jack making tea is funny..as is Aku being a dick. Was expecting Ashi to get overwhelmed in the army fight and then reinforcements show up in the form of a dapper robot in a suit with 2 guns..and other characters.

What's going to happen?

I didn't realize I was watching Transformers until I heard Starscream come in riding a dragon there

Nothing as good as if Aku was hunting Jack quick as he could and it was a race against time to get the sword back.

Really? He seemed more talkative in this one.

Is it me or did this episode seem a bit weaker compared to the other ones. Don't get me wrong I love the previous episodes and I'm not doing this to be a negative nancy but the way he resolves getting the sword back felt a bit hollow to me. It's not bad but I guess it didn't have a powerful emotional impact on me. Maybe as time passes I'll appreciate it more.

Jack's inner conflict was quite too easily solved and Ashi's fight against the army was based on her having ridiculously superhuman strength which I'm pretty sure was never established.

It wasn't awful, but a lot of the episode could have been better.

It could have been much better, like removing the army and having her fight her mother, or if you really wanted the army, make her place some traps to slow them down, not steam-roll them like she is from the Power Puff Girls. The tea scene was nice, but he achieved balance way too quickly, I would have preferred if instead of the army they would spend more time on Ashi vs Mother and Jack vs Rage Jack.
The episode wasn't bad, but it could have been done better in the allocated time.

youtu.be/PbdDMWognH4

This scene was so empowering, it was like watching Hillary face off against an army of Drumpfkins.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Welp this series went to shit real fast. All the series needs is Aku dying via the power of love, scaramousch's head falling into the sea and taking up residence in a pineapple, and Jack and Ashi enter a time portal ride off into the sunset, then the end credits role and we get little images of all Jack's friends living happy lives in the new future.

At least use a fucking weapon. This one is now stronger than the scotsman's wife and considerably thinner.
I guess in the end samurai jack too is affected by feminism.
They are now 100% going to involve her with killing aku.

When the guy said that he was imbalanced, I was hoping that it wasn't just going to be him defeating his rage again.

It isn't racist. It is shitting on pointless aphorism in fortune cookies.

What did he see, Holla Forums?

How I envisioned the episode turning out

As bad as it was, it could have been MUCH worse

jesus christ, you guys are fucking paranoid

My issue with A shift taking on an entire army is that not even Jack has done that really. Overwhelming numbers have always required him to plan shit out or have some back up stuff.

I got no issue with Ashi taking out an army alone cause Jack has but really the episode could have been done better anyway.

The fight with her mom was good though. But again just didn't really build up well enough to it IMO.

Only thing I'm upset about is instead of getting a detailed and elaborate fight of Ashi versus her mother, we got the tea ceremony taking episode time instead.

I liked the tea ceremony but the fight against her mom was lackluster. The latter should've been priority.

Whatever people see when Krillin casts Solar Flare on them.

Reminder that her mom is naked.

Your porn collection.

Fucking this.
Genndy is a master when it comes to this kind of thing.

Okay episode, would have liked it a lot more if we didn't have Ashi-River-Tam powerpuff girling an army away and had a proper struggle between Jack and his inner demon instead.

AKU IS THE MASTER OF THE MASTERS

She was tied up tho

I never understood how that scene happened. I don't recall Lex having super strength or anything like that in JL/JLU so why isn't the Question fighting back those slaps? Is his hold that strong?

That's just colour balance for readability.
Getting Jack, pale and in a white gi, read on colourful backgrounds was a massive pain in the original series according to commentary tracks.
Jack's skin tends to grow more peachy in on green/blue backgrounds for the same reason.

And is at least in her 60s.

How do you figure that

Though events I won't spoil, he acquired it.

Scaramouch is going to tell Aku Jack doesn't have his sword, but when Aku sees Jack has his sword Scaramouch will be Aku's least favorite bounty hunter.

This sentence says more about you than the show honestly.

10/10 would watch

that gay moba shit over it ruins it

aku has been dead since Avatar the last Airbender

Jack has lines under his eyes and some furrowed brow lines now

So? if the body is tight then everything's alright.

I can't tell whether you're a faggot with a grandma fetish or a grandmother who feels insecure about her looks at her age. I'm assuming the former.

Personally I think Ashi is a literal Daughter of Aku. That would explain the super strength.

Or Even Gennedy isn't free of the invincible tough grill curse.

It was a bit too rushed. Some segmets could easily be removed and the whole thing would be better:

Keep the reason for sword loss mysterious, and remove the initial army battle and focus on Ashi Vs Her mom.

Neither. Since that bodysuit is actually just their bodies covered in ash, that means she looks pretty alright as far as the body is concerned. I have no intention of taking off the mask because that is my thing so the face being fugly isn't an issue. Hot is hot, bruv.

While I don't exactly disagree with you here, I think one of the things that battle did for me was prove that Cartoon Network Studios can still kind of pull off some of the crazy shit they used to do back in their prime (ex: the PPG-esque battle frames that Tartakovsky and McCracken used to do in their shows), but that they lack a proper director, storyboard artist or veteran to whip their Cal-Art lardasses into shape. Bear in mind, this is the exact same studio that brought you the garbage that is first three pics related. That being said, and I've felt this for a good majority of the season, there's still some of the lack of talent and general cancer from that studio still in there, but it's not quite as pronounced due to a solid storyboard artist (again, Tartakovsky), proper timing and a functional story with writing that isn't just outdated memes. In some instances, you can tell it's the same studio by the way Jack's face is drawn in the time portal when compared to that infamous crowd scene in Uncle Grandpa (see pics 4 and 5).

Fuck, last image didn't upload properly.

I think the overall direction for the show is where it needs to be, and it includes plenty of kickass scenes, as we hoped, but I agree with the sentiment that some sequences of events could be rearranged for better buildup and payoff. I imagined the final four episodes like this:

WATCHA

WATCHA

WATCHA

That's my fanfiction version, anyway. I'm sure we'll get plenty of stuff like that in the last three episodes.

Shit episode.

Genndy said the ending would be bittersweet. Either Jack gets back to the past and erases/alters the lives of his future friends, or he stays in the future while never going back to the time and family he once knew.

bootyblasted waifufags confirmed incoming

You have to go back to Holla Forums or the better alternative
>>>/suicide/

Best episode.

Wasted potential

doesn't force his new bitch to shave his beard to put her in her place

She worshipped aku.

She was pretty fucking dumb from the getgo.
also proves her own fighting skills are pretty subpar considering it was almost no contest.

As Ashi said, born to kill. Which is why she had ZERO qualms about killing her own mother.

dat milf ass

what the fuck is wrong with Johnny and Dexter

The fact that Genndy squanders half of those 10 episodes on a brand new bland waifu sidekick just because he had one in the boyhood weeb fantasies that inspired SJ is what's really fucking it.
Between that, the generic plot and the general sense of rustiness and disconnect (most evident in how off-model they're drawing old Jack and his uncharacteristic dialogue), I'm pretty fucking disappointed. The most irritating part is the fanboying. Image boards are looking like fan forums with the utter intolerance to critique people have for nu-SJ. Can't even try to pinpoint where exactly it went wrong without some butthurt newnigger jumping down my throat.

I mean, plenty of people are coming in here and calmly discussing how the episode could have been better. I feel like the resistance is felt by people who run in, declare the show is garbage and dead to them, then expect everyone to agree wholeheartedly. For people like me, who really like this season despite the flaws and would rather wait and see than lash out the moment something happens we don't like, it becomes hard to express our opinions without coming into conflict with others.

There were so many good shots of the high priestess' ass in this episode and you niggas only capped one

This is just like how people post that one shot of Ashi laying down bound in chains but not a damn thing from the shot where the giant monster thing tongues her anus

This is very true

It makes for a very interesting case though, right? If he undoes the Evil that is Aku, he ends the suffering of billions but undoes from the fabric of timespace all of his allies. If he doesn't go back to the past, he'll still have done the Gods' bidding, which is probably what he was destined to do anyways, yet his dearest ones die being tortured by Aku.

Or they could be huge assholes about it, make Ashi "die" and Jack just destroys the portal or whatever and it somehow heals Ashi back to life like they did with him in the comic and he'd go "I wirr be back to fight you, tleachelous evir" WACHA

Where to find all episodes?

Oh what manner of unholy hell am I looking at?