Concerned citizen investigates Comet pizza

All the pedos hit the floor edition

What we know:

D.C. Police detain suspect with an assault rifle at Comet Ping Pong restaurant
WaPo
archive.is/6urT6

Fake news, real bullets: Suspect with rifle arrested at DC restaurant named in ‘Pizzagate’ story
Rawstory
archive.is/RrDky

Washington police detain gunman who entered restaurant hit by a fake Hillary Clinton scandal
Business Insider
archive.is/cJ4qp

Armed man arrested at DC restaurant that was center of Clinton conspiracy theory
Washington Examiner (blog)
archive.is/4IVks

Fake News Delivers Real Gunman to Pizzeria Caught Up in Alt-Right Conspiracy Treory
The Daily Beast
archive.is/hPX3D

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lCACL
archive.is/r7nVf
imdb.com/name/nm4969830/?ref_=fn_al_nm_2
archive.fo/ERtak
m.salisbury
archive.is/ZRbbP
archive.fo/EwYCS
twitter.com/ByronTau/status/805590075769815041
archive.is/jgiZ7
court
archive.fo/k9ChG
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1461897
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1461673
archive.is/CheZx
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1459306
app.ddot.dc.gov/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kij5dkJ8-4k
sli.mg/a/CteeyU
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1461923
archive.is/0t3fM
archive.is/XUkX4
archive.fo/Bqpv2
archive.is/fXI9s
archive.salisburypost.com/archive_detail.php?archiveFile=2007/June/06/Area/81564.xml&archive_pubname=Salisbury Post
archive.is/FqOh5
usaprofilepages.com/person/edgar-welch
washington.cbslocal.com/2016/12/04/armed-man-enters-comet-ping-pong-detained-peacefully/
archive.fo/y70nr
archive.fo/vvhxb
productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/webmasters/PBwop--LIKE
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1462199
archive.is/25Syr
imdb.com/name/nm2625901/))
couchsurfing.com/people/madddog
archive.fo/25Syr
archive.fo/kj2oc
mobile.twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/796486735374917632
hotlinemiami.wikia.com/wiki/Zack_Mask
archive.fo/XUkX4
pandaheadmag.com/issues/seven/issue_seven_files/issue_seven/#image-94
erikloften.com/
linkedin.com/in/erik-loften-ba1a596
web.archive.org/web/20161205044956/https://mobile.twitter.com/bayreef/status/805593857744310272
facebook.com/maddison.welch
facebook.com/maddison.welch.33
archive.is/EwfNl
archive.is/h7Euq
pandaheadmorgan.com/
archive.is/PrhUq
cbsnews.com/news/police-man-with-assault-rifle-dc-comet-pizza-victim-of-fake-sex-trafficking-story/
8ch.net/pol/res/8445810.html
archive.is/iNHWI
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1449130
archive.is/ydLGJ
rollingstone.
archive.is/o5tTM
newyorker.
archive.is/DBT3C
theintercept.com/2016/11/26/washington-post-disgracefully-promotes-a-mccarthyite-blacklist-from-a-new-hidden-and-very-shady-group/
twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/33636278100561920
archive.is/u4Pey
archive.fo/https://www.washingtonian.com/2016/12/04/man-with-rifle-arrested-at-comet-ping-pong/
archive.is/IBfSY
archive.is/JlfiX
antimatrix.org
demorgen.be/buitenland/man-lost-schoten-in-pizzeria-om-vals-nieuwsverhaal-rond-clinton-zelf-te-onderzoeken-b568b863/
web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/pol/res/8443979.html
web.archive.org/web/20161205141437/http://8ch.net/pol/res/8443979.html
archive.is/VttLF
archive.is/ppAtz.
archive.is/L36Kb
archive.is/BOutk
archive.is/7mWRx
henrymakow.com/2015/12/Rabbi-Abraham-Finkelstein-Interview-Jewish-Psy-Op.html
archive.is/o8dne
archive.is/7ZOVu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Apparently this guy hit a kid with a car this year. This article sounds ridiculous… one of the kids friends: "…it’s just a normal walk gone bad and one car made a big difference."
archive.is/lCACL

This was shared on twitter by @JohnArterbury

THE SUSPECT HAS AN IMDB PAGE

JUST LIKE OMAR MATEEN (ORLANDO)
archive.is/r7nVf

FUCKING HELL MAN GET ME OFF THIS RIDE

fucking Kek
just wait til this guy goes on a failed killing spree of the DNC because of 'fake news'
imdb.com/name/nm4969830/?ref_=fn_al_nm_2

Let them spread this meme.
Never interrupt your enemy when he makes a mistake.

Here's what we know:
If they were ever raping kids at Comet, the evidence is long gone.
They've been aware of us investigating them for WEEKS. Any evidence that ever existed has been destroyed.
The media are coordinating, running with a "fake news" meme.
They are trying to shut down Holla Forums and many other less-than-kosher websites as revenge for Hillary losing.

Yep
just like Omar Mateen
archive.fo/ERtak
THE SUSPECT IS A FUCKING ACTOR

And it's not going to work.
At all.
They will spread pizzagate all over.
You cannot destroy memes by spreading them
Fake news is the worst forced meme ever, and I have never heard it irl even once.

Guys please check this link
m.salisbury post.com/2016/10/25/police-id-driver-harrison-road-crash-seriously-injured-13-year-old-boy/

Edgar's role in " The Bleeding (2009)" too good to be true

I've heard it offline by people mocking it and the mainstream news. People are waking up.

archive.is/ZRbbP

ARCHIVE OF FIRST THREAD
archive.fo/EwYCS
Reminder for OP: Always link to archives of prior threads and for god's sake name them logically.

Wall Street Journal writer says suspect gave post-arrest interview where he claims to have gone to "investigate PizzaGate."

twitter.com/ByronTau/status/805590075769815041

I remember reading somewhere that the police use people that they have leverage on to be crisis actors , this gives us a link

I hear it many times daily, the libs are bleating it like sheep

I love how foolish they are.
They spread our memes and wonder why they lose.
They know not themselves, nor us, and as such will lose EVERY BATTLE

I came here to chew bubblegum and kill pedos, and I'm all out of bubblegum…

Interesting. Acting experience + possible careless driving.

archive.is/jgiZ7

Hey, I was the user supplying all the news articles in the last op. I asked if anyone was working on the next one and got no response. I did my best.

Life imitates art

Then you live in a pozzed shithole.
If someone does it, correct them, mock them, deride them.
Call them stupid, foolish, and easily lead.
If they continue to do it, find some way to harm or shame them.
They are trainable, you the master they the slave, shut them the fuck down, or at least up.

court records.org/people/Edgar+Welch+NC/#

I haven't watched the Bleed Movie premier video close enough to see if anyone matches the guy in the videos today… but if anyone owns that movie start scrubbing!
archive.fo/k9ChG

voat's alleging that a lot of eyewitnesses are saying he didn't even have a gun.
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1461897

Voat says a lot of things. The media isn't posting pics and neither is voat, we can only speculate.

Read what I linked before commenting nigger.

That crash was in on october 25, pretty recent. They would have leverage on him if they wanted to use him as a crisis actor, just participate in a false flag and a 10+ year prison sentence goes away like that.

Top kek

Well, fuck me. That's actually pretty daming.

I'll never shit on punished reddit agin. My bad.

BUMP TO MAKE THIS THE NEW PIZZA ATTACK THREAD

since we have the most replies.

They cannot defeat what they refuse to understand.
And to top it off, they don't even understand themselves.

Meanwhile we both understand ourselves and our enemies.
They stand no chance.

And cause the other thread is shit tbh.

Yeah, just looked at it, no archive.is of the shit that was archived last thread in the OP.

Also more kike shills.

holy shit, look at the "guy being arrested" closer. he isn't casting a shadow. It looks like he's just pasted in the picture

Now you're getting retarded.

now you're getting kosher

If only wishing made it so

I smell a jew.
If you aren't, lurk the fuck moar

There's no reason to doctor this type of photo, user.

It's too bright for him to cast a NOTICEABLE shadow from that distance, come on man.

He looks like a man who hasn't shaved since getting in a car wreck in late October.

Are you a shut-in and/or vampire?
You can't seriously not know how shadows work.

You guys really think the guy was never there at all?

I don't see a shadow from the officer, that blue post box, those grey stone blocks, any signs. Only shadows I see are really shadow ones from the cars. If there is then I'm wrong but shadows don't seem like a thing in that picture.

I know that they make the pavement below you darker. seriously, look in between his feet, there should be some shadow there. You're getting played by a shitty cia psy-ops

This is what's been annoying me since the last thread. Where's the fucking gun?

Not really, but am opening in Photoshop to check.
Just don't demoralize , ever.
Period.

Filtered.

shhh they forgot it
wait for the later edits

Look at the fucking car - you can see its shadow only because its tyres are lifting it off the ground.
Jesus.

In the trunk of his car.

Okay. My intention wasn't to demoralize. If anything I'm concerned that guy is trying to derail the discussion.

That's fine, I see a shadow.
But where is the gun?

you guys are being assholes not even considering that the photo was a paste-up. If you blindly accept any photos they give you as genuine then I don't even know why you're here. Look at it closely, it looks fake as fuck

Did you count the pixels? not trying to knock you lad but if it's fake you gotta prove it.

Congratulations Holla Forums. You got a bunch of child sex slaves killed and their bodies disposed of, leaving no evidence they ever existed.
Their torturers/murderers will never face justice and the public will never even know what happened to them thanks to your actions.

wonder if they'll try to link this guy to the wacist alt right and shit for hitting that dindu with his car too

anybody have any luck finding social media at all for this guy?

24 hours ago before shooting the traffic camera facing Comet Pizza was moved voat.co/v/pizzagate/1461673

its a fucking theory, I'm not saying it 100% but it should be considered, fucking autists ITT

The only evidence you've offered that the pic is fake would be considered retarded by a slow child.

doesn't that require a shot being fired?

The pixels don't look smudged or smoothed, and they don't produce noise when you put them through gamma correction filters.

You're going to have to post more proof than this shit to convince me it's shooped.

Holy shit

If I was in their position I would have preferred death to continuing that existence.

We probably made sure they at least died quickly instead of being tortured to death.

All pedos must die. All jews must die. Tick tock.

Abel Danger says his sister and Hillary control the IMBD archive of snuff films, Pedo, and other blackmail. Let's add patsy archives. They made a man in the middle attack and coop on our govt.

you guys think they'll be open tomorrow?

Who is abel danger?

Those were added after the shooting.
archive.is/CheZx

okay, why is his right shin missing a big chunk then?

(from the other thread)
I'm thinking he's been off the grid for a very long time, maybe a potential "crisis actor" who need some practice, so put him as one in some stupid ass movie. Wasn't very useful for much longer so use the pawn like to dispose of him

Answering that would put you at risk from Quebecois Lesbian Assassins (QLAs).

Can that not be explained by jean crease?

And? They get their snuffy sex slaves from overseas. This reduces the non-white population.

totally a life worth living

What are baggy pants and pixelaization?

Seriously, put the picture through some filters on GIMP you'll see it doesn't produce the noise shooped pictures produce.

oops actual link voat.co/v/pizzagate/1459306

Traffic cam at CPP moved! Can't see anything now. (v/pizzagate)

1.1 days Selnee

app.ddot.dc.gov/ Ok I know not a huge deal and maybe just a big coincidence but they moved the traffic cam on Comet ping pongs street. I can't tell what it is pointed towards now. Can't see any businesses or anything and a pole or something is blocking half the screen.

It's called muddying the waters, user.
Like this guy.

I really can't tell if you're a retard or a disinfo shill that actually thinks Holla Forums is full of people retarded enough to buy this shit.

Problem=PizzaGate
Reaction=Stage a confrontation
Solution=Dispel narrative of PizzaGate as a vast right wing conspiracy

(((1bfca2)))

Frame* not dispel. My fingers didn't catch up with my thoughts.

they moved it on a saturday?
strange

Let's temporarily suppose that this guy didn't actually have a gun, wouldn't that mean that instead of a false flag he was actually there to investigate and they're planting shit on him to throw him behind bars?

Field Mcconnel and David Hawkins. They have a pretty interesting theory on Hillary Clinton. Here is a good Abel Danger to start with. They have a website too.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kij5dkJ8-4k

appearantly the article was written before the incident
sli.mg/a/CteeyU (album)

If the guy's a shill and this is a false-flag…this kinda changes everything.

Not just confirming that pizzagate is real, but that they are no longer pretending it isn't. The entire media got the #fakenews narrative (globally ffs) within a day, this is (((them))) letting us go crazy with soft confirmation while they damage control

this is kinda fucking huge Holla Forums, they are literally false flagging to cover up the equivalent of pedowood

Considering how much time they had, there is probably no evidence left in that place, since they risked falseflagging and the police showing up, there is even a possibility that they've used the place for "advertising" only from the beginning.
I hope everyone saved as many website photos, twitter, facebook links, traffic cam pics as possible so we can create a list of potential pedos, so that we can investigate everyone connected to it directly, just like the Twittergate link list.

THEM TRYING TO DROWN THIS AND USE IT FOR THEIR FAKE NEWS PROPAGANDA, PROVES THAT WE ARE POKING SOMEWHERE THEY DON'T WANT US TO POKE

first pic is google result and those aren't accurate on time. Unless we can find an archive made before the incident or an upload to imgur that happened before the incident its not proof.

i love how they're all trying to blame people like alex jones and flynn and shit for this happening
praise kek we need 444444444444

Yeah, seems possible, except is a thing. This was a planned, premeditated false flag, this is not them rolling with the punches.

Mfw I predicted this and have proofs

may I

With the recent surveillance law passed wouldn't it be possible to use a blanket warrant to investigate everyone who has been involved of the uncovering of pizza gate? Im sure this shooting can somehow classify the entire group of online investigators as terrorists. I think everyone in these investigations is now open to FBI hacking

Fuck off.

You too.

i'm still of the belief that this is just so they can shut their doors and gut the place without it seeming odd

damn way off

The thing about acting is not that they are good actors, but that they are easy to buy. Go to a acting/modeling agency. We are doing a promo for x, live performance art, who do you have that can do this.

Actors were socially the same as whores for a reason.

It would tie in with their bullshit fake news stunt perfectly. They are trying to hit THREE birds with one stone:
- Spin the anti-gun bullshit
- The suspect is conveniently white
- Further dis-info on the pizzagate investigation

Think about it. That stupid media stunt that recently targeted shy bullied white kids in school as becoming school shooters? Isn't the timing just a little too convenient?

What reason is there to believe this is a false flag?

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1459306

Traffic cam at CPP moved! Can't see anything now. (v/pizzagate)
1.1 days Selnee
app.ddot.dc.gov/ Ok I know not a huge deal and maybe just a big coincidence but they moved the traffic cam on Comet ping pongs street. I can't tell what it is pointed towards now. Can't see any businesses or anything and a pole or something is blocking half the screen.

Why do we think it's only police that do this?

Or if he has reputation to maintain - offer media silence

And guess who is negatively impacted by this pizzagate thing the most?
Individuals in the media.

mainly the timing, lack of information, suspect being an actor… what reason do we have to believe anything else?

43 minutes ago

N.C. man told police he went to D.C. pizzeria with assault rifle to ‘self-investigate’ election-related conspiracy theory

>A North Carolina man was arrested Sunday after he walked into a popular pizza restaurant in Northwest Washington carrying an assault rifle and fired one or more shots, D.C. police said. The man told police he had come to the restaurant to “self-investigate” an election-related conspiracy theory involving Hillary Clinton that spread online during her presidential campaign.

>Police said 28-year-old Edgar Maddison Welch, of Salisbury, N.C., walked in the front door of Comet Ping Pong and pointed a firearm in the direction of a restaurant employee. The employee was able to flee and notify police. Police said Welch proceeded to discharge the rifle inside the restaurant.

Welch has been charged with assault with a dangerous weapon.

>The popular family restaurant, near Connecticut and Nebraska avenues NW in the Chevy Chase neighborhood, was swept up in the onslaught of fake news and conspiracy theories that were prevalent during the presidential campaign. The restaurant, its owner, staff and nearby businesses have been attacked on social media and received death threats.

>“This was our worst fear,” he said, “that someone would read all this and come to the block with a gun. And today it happened.”

Washington Post
archive.is/0t3fM

We need to get a pic of him from The Bleeding and make sure its the same guy and not just someone that has the same name.

It's too clean.

I think FBI is on our side. No, not because of that fake "FBIANON" guy, but because they support Trump.

clinton's are complete CIA stooges, so it follows their people (podesta) run child sex slave black ops for CIA

this is a CIA vs FBI mindwar gentlemen

Do we have other info we can find on this man? Like social media?

thanks for linking something we've all read already

models too

Woah boy, how'd I miss this earlier? So was there ever any photo or video proof of this assault rifle?

been trying but haven't found anything yet
we know he's 28 and lives in salisbury north carolina and ran over a nignog recently

Nice.

Do we know 100% this man was an actor? How easy is it to edit an IMDB page? I agree that it's too many coincidences, but solid proof would be even better.

None, and people on Voat are posting evidence that there probably never was one in the first place. Some mad sus shit is going on here, it just screams of false flag.

I hadn't seen that one yet. And if you refer to the first WaPo article in the OP it states that no shots were fired.

SALISBURY, NC (WBTV) -

A teenager was airlifted to a local hospital after being struck by a vehicle in Rowan County Monday evening.

The incident happened just after 7:30 p.m. on the 1800 block of Harrison Road in Salisbury. Officials said 13-year-old Kenyatta Belton suffered head, torso and leg injuries.

Belton was flown to an area hospital. There is no word on his condition.

Police said Edgar Welch, 28, was driving a Buick LeSabre that struck the teen. Welch stayed at the scene of the crash and waited for police.

“We got concerned and came outside, seen a bunch of people down in the road, couldn’t tell what was going on," said neighbor Charlene Swing.

Investigators have not said how the wreck may have happened or if any charges are being filed.

Police say Welch was driving 45 miles an hour, which they say is the speed limit on that stretch of road.

The victim was apparently walking with several other friends when the accident happened.

“We was walking down the road, just a normal walk, and this one car had the full road," said Sean Lankford, who was walking in the group. "We was pretty much on the white line and he wiped out one of my friends and he had the whole road to turn into even the whole other lane, even in the same lane he could have avoided him."
archive.is/XUkX4

We need someone to take the hit and comb through the shitty films he's credited in.

While hindsight is 20/20 it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that widely publicizing the investigation was going to lead to some serious mitigating action.

The investigation must go underground, no public discussion, no publications of findings until either charges pressed or heads roll. The pizza lead is a dead end at this point because we were ringing the bell for the fuckers the entire god damn time, hell our first clue that they were cleaning house should have been the sudden logo change. We must find new connections restarting with Podesta and we must do it independently, if we want to end this we don't get to be a collective for the time being.
THE WALLS HAVE EARS

This all sounds very natural and believable. Also, that's always how I like to look into things. Nonchalantly walking into a business and firing a few greeting rounds.

you're an idiot. stop posting immediately.

They used all three names like an Assassin.
(((They))) are desperate.
Some history on the actor. archive.is/XUkX4

at the very least we could probably find a picture of him being victim / raver

He's only in one film as an actual actor and that's The Bleeding in which he played one of several ravers. So we'd need to take pictures of all of the ravers in the film. Other ones have him working as production assistant or a writer.

Even if it's completely legit, lots of people have IMDB pages.

If ZOG was going to have somebody carry out a fake attack, they obviously wouldn't pick someone who's been in films, and they also wouldn't have the person do it under their own name.

"muh actors" is disinformation meant to poison the well.

I still predicted the falseflag

That pic is fucking Pedo grooming stuff, how can you post that here?

I think they are so good at false flag bs that can whip it up in an hour. So taking a real event and turning it in to confusing fuck face conflicting garbage comes natural by now. So let's not get too distracted. We don't want to burn out arguing over this. We can't prove what happened with limited information.

was that a question? I said that

choice!

Well regardless, one of us has to sit through that shitty film, in HD.

With how sloppy they've been recently we still can't throw out the baby with the bath water, we need confirmation.

That's nice faggot, do you want some karma on an anonymous imageboard or something?

He is mentioned in this movie premier video from 2009 in the description.
archive.fo/k9ChG

I've been scrubbing, but it's low rez and the scenes move fast. Will be hard without some HD footage and ability to step through. And even then the guy has a beard now so who knows what he might look like without one.
archive.fo/Bqpv2

And this is not good art..

strange that we still haven't found as much as a picture of this guy
wonder if he uses different first name on social media

Anyone know of facial recognition software that's available to the public that's good enough to do the job?

We are so powerful that lives are sacrificed unto our alter.
Thanks for making me feel powerful as fuck.
Praise KEK

So he's walked in unarmed?
Then why was he rounded up by police if he was just a guy that walked in unarmed?

Naw dude it was me.

No. I'm just retarded

This. I have not seen a single picture with him anywhere near a gun.

False flag confirmed pic related and quotes are from The Washington Post.

22 minutes ago.

Armed Man Targets D.C. Restaurant That Faced Violent Threats Because Of Fake News Pushed By The Right

Huffpo

>According to police, the man, later identified as Edgar Maddison Welch, from Salisbury, North Carolina, entered the restaurant with what police described as “an assault rifle”; there were conflicting reports of gunshots. There were no injuries, but police locked down the surrounding block, which includes other restaurants and shops, including a popular bookstore, Politics and Prose.

archive.is/fXI9s

This is the point where we need real police evidence.

Join the god damn force anons! Make it great again.

Does anybody have a general idea of the populace's opinion on this? Does everyone else recognize it as a false flag?

Earlier there were no gunshots, now maybe there were?
This stinks to high heaven.

They're trying to PIN THE FLYNN!

I know this is my own post but I feel it is vitally important that you faggots realize we will never nail any of these fuckers to the wall if we keep telling them we are coming.

archive.salisburypost.com/archive_detail.php?archiveFile=2007/June/06/Area/81564.xml&archive_pubname=Salisbury Post

user. NOTHING was happening already.

We need to rebound and start again. Possibly move to deeper web.

I would if I thought I could tbh fam.

No.
I actually like that it happened.
Makes my day really.
Probably non-whites.

Most don't care, they want to keep on shitposting, albiet towards a constructive goal, but none the less shitposting. Plus it's better for us to be like we are right now than be in an IRC where a shitty clique and cultural hugbox can form. IRC cliques are cancer.

Theory I'm considering
IF there's no actual gun that he had on him this is what makes the most sense to me though the absence of a gun on him hasn't been fully proven yet.

It's probably a legitimate incident. My guess is that it's another retarded infotard - Jonestein fucks with people's heads.

It's all a big game for me.
The fact that we have turned irl into a game has left all my vidya rotting in a corner.

If there is a freezer in the back party room they need to identify it before they burn the building down or whatever. Open source also protects us and makes us more anonymous. If we hide then we are more vulnerable.

Politico updated 10 minutes ago.
archive.is/FqOh5

>One or more shots were fired, according to interim D.C. Police Chief Peter Newsham, but no one was injured. A total of three weapons were retrieved after the man was left the restaurant and surrendered. Welch, police said, was charged with assault with a dangerous weapon.

Its not just us that digs on this stuff so your proposal is entirely impractical.

Some more info it seems on the guy.
Not sure if valuable or not.

hrm
really wish dc police provided mugshots

"Motive unclear."

Top jej.

His hands!

They're already contradicting each other.

What government department is that? We need to name the people that control this section of government. We possibly need to find evidence that they organised this move. Otherwise it was dobe without them knowing.

Once we find names of individuals that moved that camera and who made the command, we might find potential sources of "payment"

I think they may have done this quietly, but i still think it's been done possibly online. If by landline or phone it's a dead end, police have to take over good grief

washington.cbslocal.com/2016/12/04/armed-man-enters-comet-ping-pong-detained-peacefully/

"appeared to be"

No shots fired

An unidentified 35-year-old man was being held for questioning after police were called to the Comet Ping Pong restaurant in Washington near the Maryland border, said Aquita Brown, a spokeswoman for the Metropolitan Police Department in the nation's capital.

Brown said no shots were fired and there were no injuries.

The police state themselves that no shots were fired and no injuries.

He's 35 years old now

And make no mention of a gun!

*Actual statements and names with police department officials

*No shots fired, no injuries

hrm

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Notice the 'was left the resturant' typo too.

Done*

All of them seem to be making gestures. Although maybe the woman speaking is not deliberate

Well, at least I'm getting a laugh out of this shit.

They already realized this side of matters will not be negotiating. They think these false flags are going to scare people away from investigating. Just shows how little they know how this works.

I'm also starting to wonder if this happening is to distract the rest of the pizzagte investigation because people are getting too close

Bets on the MSM claiming Russia to be the source of the (((fake news)))

NEWS OUTLET "THE WASHINGTONIAN" POSTED NEWS OF ATTACK HOURS BEFORE IT OCCURRED. CLAIMS SHOTS FIRED. CLAIMS PIZZAGATE INVOLVED. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL, THIS IS AN ADVANCE COVER STORY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't use Jewcial Media, so don't worry, technically I'm not, but yeah probably shouldn't have posted that.

I'm just so incredulous at how sloppy they're being. Like where the fuck do they find these idiotic slobs at? There has to be specific lib shit colleges that produce these retards.

We'll they're just going to dig harder now.

I'm afraid that I'm gonna oversaturate with the Sun Tzu, but it really applies here;

When you do not know yourself, or your enemy you will suffer defeat after defeat.
When you know yourself but not your enemy, for every victory gained, a defeat will be suffered.

But when you know yourself and your enemy, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.

This .

Though suicidal maniacs with apathy might do that.
In this case though… there are too many coincidences.

archive.fo/y70nr

Article was written before the event happened. Check the UTC time in top right.

10 hours prior would have been 11:54 EST

Those reddit rejects are useful.

archive.fo/y70nr of the article

Yes. They are spinning this to get us divided. It doesn't matter tonite whether it was real and spun or fake and spun. They will spin it and twist us up in knots if we let them. I am pretty sure there is a refrigerator on ground level in back of COPP and likely tunnels nearby too. That is partly what they are worried about. And the sickness in the JimmyComet Instagrams, Harold Sanders dominos appetites, and the Podesta fuckfaces. Let's all join together and not give up. They are evil ones. We are not (except the shills)

Ping Pong owner statement:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EyzqskdmMI

Google fucks the time up constantly and people think it's proof that the incidents were hoaxes. Same thing happened with Charleston.

Im retarded, wrong link
archive.fo/vvhxb

(chKeKed)

Top kek.

wew

Has anyone ever tried contacting any of the police detectives in the local area with a compilation of the various suspicious things and seeing if they'll take it on?

1. An user would not do this in investigating. It makes 0 sense.
2. If the guy was crazed, he would have shot everyone.
3. The surrounding circumstances suggests that this can only be a setup -
a.) The traffic cam movement
b.) The lack of firearm in the footage we've obtained that doesn't correspond with the media narrative
c.) The individual's background, he's an actor that has suspicious circumstances.

If there was no gun then the guy wasn't in on it.

He's sending a veiled threat in that statement.

The fact it's so blatant is off.
Anons like lurking in the shadows. We'd target individuals and get info from them if we were doing a hit on them. Like the ol dark brotherhood.

Hehehehehehehe.
Subtle.

Well I think I need to send it to FBI tips. And maybe the DC police and Flynn and Clarke in Milwaukee etc. Really guys, the party room in the back is damning. I posted some pics above. Very serious issues since Alefantis stated the refrigerator was elsewhere looking for a new restaurant. At FBI tips some grunt must read it. Redpoll the grunts at the FBI. Yes.

Wait, wait, wait… I thought greeting rounds were an expected thing in burgerland. Surprised this is news, tbh. Well, other than it happened outside a fucking pedo stable.

Very easy. But i want to see if there is other social media.
If none:
1. He's removed it before shooting; Or
2. He never had social media - meaning his identity is a concoction.

Look for the pdf on "changing/falsifyimg your identity"

Or he wasn't retarded enough to have social media accounts in his name. I don't for instance.

probably gutting the place and moving the kids out of the basement

That's the most believable part about this guy user.

it's like you're not even trying

I think the guy is real and they're just using a fake/crisis actors name to run the flag. But this theory is in conjunction with

There is such a thing as cutting off limbs past the joints.

HIGHLY FUCKING RELEVANT. I know this has been posted a few times already, but get the fuck on it.

kek

How is that bad? Maybe I've been here too long but it stirs no emotion other than a quiet chuckle and little sadness.

I know that you've seen others saying that this doesn't prove shit then. Google times are not accurate. We'd need an archive taken before the shooting or an imgur uploaded before the shooting to prove it.

We don't know enough yet. He may have left the gun inside.
However an user suggested it was left in a car trunk (ill reply more in a few hours)

quadriplegics don't have arms.

THAT WAS ME IN REFERENCE TO ADAM LANZA YOU IDIOT

Tyrone?

Oh, my bad.
Today I had no autism.
Brb getting vaccinations.

If it was planted left in a car trunk then it may as well be the same as not having had it. How would the people in Ping Pong know he had a gun if he did not have the gun with him?

maximum keks didn't even think of it until you said that

god that video of the owners statement is cringey as fuck..blaming people investigating "conspiracy theories" for this happening and that they better stop because this is what happens

Holy fuck. See

I was making a reference to Lanza shooting up a scholl full of children with a rifle that was in his trunk.

Voat alleges lots of things. For instance, they allege Hillary Clinton rapes children in pizzarias.

Fuck you, nigger. How would an article have a pre-existing timestamp if it hadn't already had something published?

She probably does.

I was just responding to what he said, noted though.

source?

Because Google's timestamps are not accurate.

What I'm wondering is, why would this guy drive out 6 hours from home to investigate, only to get arrested?

Proof?

why would you investigate with a gun in the first place?

So what now lads? I know the child sex slaves are dead, and they've surely cemented over the tunnel entrances and bleached the kill rooms, but what's next?

Are there any leads on that "farm"? Any other weird restaurants?

I hope the child sex slaves died fast.

Should have laughed at your reference to avoid the confusion TBHONIFAMALAMADINGDONG

In case shit goes sour and you have to defend yourself, I'd imagine.

yeah i just searched through and found a shitload of google support tickets of news articles having this problem. Instead of just listing when their crawler found it, google fucks up and allows the timestamps given in HTML tags on the article.

i think you know why law man

fucking hell is this a sign?

Why would the timestamps of the html be older than when the article would have been written, before the event took place? That still doesn't explain anything.

Yes they do, they're just paralyzed in all four limbs

Paraplegic = 2 = can't move legs
Quadraplegic = 4 = can't move legs or arms

It's a fucking restaurant, of course there is a freezer. Are you fucking stupid or something?

Here's an example of other sites having this exact issue.
productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/webmasters/PBwop--LIKE

Here ya go Pedo murder apologist vs head in the ground type. Think of the kids.

They're either paralyzed or missing them. In the specific greentext story we were talking about though it mentioned them being cut off.

People like that have private islands for raping kids. We already know that from Epstein. Why would she risk raping kids in a pizzeria?

I wish I knew, it's badass as fuck.
I really like the ruskies, ever since their leader published an op ed in the times and BTFO king nigger.

I really hope the Slavs make good Allies.
We can't trust em, but we can work with them.

Exactly what do you think those pictures prove? Spell it out for me.

It was a joke.
Also have you seen the shit they get up to?
It just wouldn't surprise me.

pizza shops are a lot cheaper than private islands

That the "kill room" with the metal walls was removed, the drains in the floor were taken out (because they were filled with forensic evidence) and they dug out the drain connector and cemented over it.

Doing it in a pizza shop also opens you up to being blackmailed by pizza shop employee.

How do you figure those pictures prove children were slaughtered there?

You'd be retarded to have anyone working there that wasn't also fucking the kids.

Come on now.

Isn't that half the point? They perform C4ISR by having blackmail on each other.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1462199

This is purely for research purposes. If this breaks a rule, please don't hesitate to message me about it and I will do whatever I can to operate within the confines.

I noticed some folks were questioning whether or not this person really exists. He is from the same county I am from, so I decided to do some digging while doing so found some very coincidental/interesting information. Please, only use this information for research purposes.

His facebook: archive.is/25Syr States he used to be a fire fighter. And was in the military.

His dads film production company, for which he receiving a writing credit (imdb.com/name/nm2625901/)) for helping with: www.foreveryoungproductions.com

His dads personal site: www.harrywelchjr.com

Some interesting information about his dad:

-Served as Executive Director for Protect-A-Child, a national, non-profit organization to prevent abuse and abduction of children. Appointed by Governor Jim Martin to the Governor's Commission on Child Victimization.

-Rowan County Register of Deeds 2010-2014

-Currently a special deputy with the Iredell County Sheriff’s Department.

Watch those goalposts sprout legs!

A pizzeria, mentioned by people with pedophile connections, gets accused of using their "kill room" to do what the name implies and instead of saying it's unfounded, they tear the entire room apart to destroy the forensic evidence?

You know of many "pizza places" doing good enough business to just stop on a dime and do a remodel?

I asked him what he thinks those pictures prove. I see no reason to believe those pictures prove children were slaughtered there, that is nothing but his unsupported assertion.

dear God.

couchsurfing.com/people/madddog

Edgar Welch

Salisbury, North Carolina, United States

Countries I’ve Lived In

Haiti, United States

reported for derailment

You understand any of the lyrics aside from "Yes yes yes"?

nigger post his nudes and the dox of his family while you're here. Welcome to Holla Forums

The plot thickens.

She will soon.

Looks like his facebook has been found.
Profile has someone making the horns, his number is 33 in the URL.
archive.fo/25Syr
Locke Fire Department in Salisbury
archive.fo/kj2oc

Am I reading this right? Or does this mean the Protect-A-Child nonprofit was kiddie fucking too?

read the post, user. he's directly quoting voat.

Nice.

Copy/paste you jew-licking niggerfag.

Haiti, probably a Clinton associate.

Soyuz, and kalash. And thats it.

could be either really.

More Haiti stuff. wew

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

they just needed an alibi, a reason to close, otherwise someone would have noticed instantly they were not operating for a day.

Hello mod-senpai

One day we are going to turn over a rock and find that literally every organization ever made to protect children is used to traffic them.
We have the best BO don't we folks?

Heil!
You are doing KEKs work good sir

He might have DELEET'd but I capped his post ;^)

MOD-SENPAI PLS NOTICE ME

I can't wait til their lies and crimes are exposed.
I know you bastards are reading this.
When the masses wake up and realize what's going on, you're all going to die.
You're going to hang, you're going to burn.
You can't keep something this a secret forever.
I hope you're afraid.
And when your time comes I want you to remember that it was all because of a cartoon frog.

I want them to break before they die.

I guess "conspiracy theory" has lost its meaning so they gotta add in fictitious as well.

Fuck me, man. Is there a fucking to this? People better die.

Why would a rape dungeon owner leave the thighs and upper arms intact? Any dungeon master worth his salt knows that, in the event of a major mishap, a victim can crawl away on their stump legs. In addition, don't cannibals prefer the fatty thigh and upper arm meat?

I'm out, so someone else ought start making the next op now.

wonder which of the three uglies is him

IT'S A FUCKING

I just…I don't want this anymore. You know, heh…it was fun and all, fantasizing about this scenario, but now it's getting too fucking real and they're fucking staging shit and they're fucking changing the story and they moved a fucking street camera that would have shown us more and…this is…I…I'm actually fucking scared. I'm actually fucking scared that these motherfuckers will start doing mass arrests just to keep up the facade. Somebody needs to start posting shit about how to escape detention camps or something. Fuck I need more weed for this this.

Maybe they got a kink for stub insertion. Maybe they wanted to turn one kid into a megazord with other kids impaled on each stump. the world may never know.

and into the trash it goes, go back to freech.

Well if there was any uncertainty as to what sort of person was doing the deed today, I think that's over.

They had to know his connections and background would be outed in no time flat so… is it desperation or bait?

I need dumptruck of aspirin.

plz post on a printscreen-site so I can save. Thanks

You should probably swallow a bullet you worthless degenerate.

Oh they probably
SHUT IT DOWN
once they found out Podesta was hacked a long time ago.

Man up bitch.
FOR THE EMPEROR

Suck my bowl, kikefag.

How terribly embarrassing.

MODS LET ME BE A BOARD VOLUNTEER OR I'LL POST THIS MINOR EMBARRASSMENT FOR ALL TO SEE
PLS NO BAN

This is why I come here.
We are the fucking ABYSS
We are already thousands of times worse than the monsters we fight
Yet even we have standards
BECAUSE WE ARE HUMAN DOWN TO THE MARROW OF OUR BONES
AND HUMANS ARE SO MUCH CRUELER THAN MONSTERS

Do you want to know how everyone knows you don't belong here?

You are funny guy, I like you.

No really, get off the fucking pot.
At least take cannabidol.

MODS BAN THIS >REDDIT SPACING FAGGOT + REMEMBER MY IP AND NEVER MAKE ME A MOD
FAGS BEGGING TO BE MODS SHOULD NEVER BE A MOD
plus our mods have done a lot dumber shit than this, remember how they handled evalion debacle, instead of telling them to fuck off like normal people they played it off as "e-celeb" shit and riled her cuckboy fans up more

Cause I'm posting information that is blowing their fucking minds just like it blew mine?

Really? Sounds like you need to harden the fuck up.
Also;
You surely must mean of Muslims and Mexicans.

But Wikileaks Podesta Part 3, re: Clinton Foundation Money never happened. The Banker Boys were protected. I'm glad Donald is up for it.

Here is an uplifting one.
Makes me smile.

Hey, didn't pandas have something similar to do with the icons like "the little boys" triangle?

God dammit user, my sides

Just relax man. If you get assassinated the hivemind won't even notice.
Or care at all.

Mods are alright by me. I'll keep the screencap to prove the mods actually want kikes and pedos to die, rather than the stupid D&C attempt recently to try and make us the think the mods are somehow shilling against us.

They're retards, but they're our retards. sorry for the reddit spacing

a-user, I

You ask me, this is a pretty comfy abyss

You are such a fucking faggot, holy shit. Reddit transplants need to be physically removed.

I see what I did there. Never again.

See, I was browsing through Flickr and remembered this pic.

this tbh fam

Thanks for ruining exhentai for me.

It's good. You should be putting that cum in a girl anyway.

We need to ramp the cultist shit up to 11 to counter this fake news shit

This is getting too close to the plot of hotline miami for comfort

Yeah it's bullshit and a Jew, Rubin is the first to concern troll with it. I think we've seen this story enough times.

But look at what they were trying to push. It's just a restaurant and a rifle is worth than fucking children.

THIS IS WHY WE FIGHT.

Guys.

This pizzagate shit ruined porn for me and my libido in general for like a week. That week turned into a month long nofap streak and I feel much better because of it, improved confidence, energy, focus, etc. Take advantage of your disgust to improve yourself.

Can't save the white race if you're not getting any ass user. Keep your waifu in your heart but DELEET your hentai

pls no bully

Into the bog.

loli hentai is desensitization to pedophilia user

exactly, that's how it's normalized

SHIT SO FAR

Traffic camera was conveniently moved before

If you replace the women with children, I bet it went something like this scene.

Context. hotlinemiami.wikia.com/wiki/Zack_Mask

Send him here next time;

>>>/Bog/

there's tons of stuff that isn't loli there, loli isn't really my thing.

way ahead of you

archive.fo/XUkX4

The man of the hour apparently struck a teen with his car just a month and change prior. Really makes you think, huh?

You're a faggot aren't you?
Build yourself a respectable shrine.

When was his last Facebook post? I don't do FB because I am subversive and don't want to pollute my family and friends being blacklisted.

Looking more into the panda head thing.
Here's there Panda Cult vid:
pandaheadmag.com/issues/seven/issue_seven_files/issue_seven/#image-94

Shit nigger I am not trying to derail, that's why it's spoilered

fug

you have got to be fucking shitting me.

PRAISE HIM
GREAT, GREAT, GREAT

Praise KEK

I truly believe now.

in terms of KeK Kult stuff, where do we want to ramp it up? do we show up at political demonstrations with my robe and my wizard hat shitpost on our personal facebergs/twitters or just stuff here on 8ch?

you're our new fucking hero we'e been looking for his social media all day

Put that on the old watch list.

Yeah it does make me think: "why didn't user read the thread." Literally the first post nigger

Yeah, the one of the owners has it on his blog title too.
erikloften.com/

EXTREMELY RARE "STRANGE PHONE CALLS" KEK

Whatever you want, that's the best part about being a chaos cult.

Holla Forums is always right

I found this on the PandaHeadMagazine site, anything look weird to you?

Here and social media.
Also; whenever I encounter a Holla Forumsack Irl I say praise KEK or shadilay brother to them.

Too early for the full meme magic cult to enter irl.
But let it be a rumor for now.

You're a big goy.

Personally it seems retarded to me to keep that much wood inside. They probably don't even have a wood stove those fucking hipsters pieces of shit.

YOU LIKE TO CHECK DUBS, DON'T YOU?

What's hilarious about this is that the destruction of evidence will now prove the case to some normies. Whoops! Looks like something was going on after all, huh guys?

4U

Literally exactly what the mask does.
hotlinemiami.wikia.com/wiki/Zack_Mask

Nigger clean your carpet.

(kek'd)
It's the antithesis to the knights of the lambda calculus.
we are currently fulfilling the animu version of Revelation 1:9

The absolute madman, that's the exact fucking mask I posted. High level synchronicity

There are pepe's of this. Made around the time the pepes where made gory to ward off normies.
What is the name of the group that hosts these parties? I understand execution. Even guillotines serve a humane purpose. There is no honor in that or defending the party responsible for keeping such an intimidation scheme. Because that is not a party its a threat to everyone there. That that is what happens when they break their oaths. Extremely suspicious. There are statues with no limbs in some of these Instagrams like @vonspawn. And it is a theme in art to have these torso statues. Did the chiselers know about that?

That amuses you?

linkedin.com/in/erik-loften-ba1a596

So this guy, who works with this panda head magazine also is a graphic design
artist with NBC

fug

We're gonna Hotline Miami the pedos aren't we?

So basically the only crime committed was when the police arrested a citizen exercising their second amendment right?

Why not just say SHADILAY FELLOW TRAVELER.
JABULON IS PLEASED WITH YOU.

God damn right.

Well in good news the #PizzaGate Hashtag is taking off again due to this and our info and the tweets displayed are lining up quite nicely.

You should spend more time here.

(((they))) are mocking us at this point

(checked)

Totally a cohencidence
143 is code for "I love you" and probably something more sinister in this context.

web.archive.org/web/20161205044956/https://mobile.twitter.com/bayreef/status/805593857744310272

>Sharif Silmi, Esq – [email protected]/* */

Yea and then lets fuck kids for kek.

whats his FB link?

1920s version.

normally you cut them off at the elbows and knees so you avoid perforating the major arteries

Then does anyone actually know where the gun was left?

Who were the people that observed it? Apart from.. the owner

They must be ready to shoot Alefantis and JPodesta for their carelessness. I'm not sure they are laughing.

Praise the Frog King.

Aaaaannnnnnnnnd. . . now Trump's choice for National Security Advisor will be ruled unacceptable by the lugenpresse. You see, he's a conspiracy nut and dangerous man. Trump will have to dump him or be the baddest, worst goy in the whole world literally Hitler

Glad the Washington Post was in a hurry to pin this shit on a Trump pick. I'm sure they weren't waiting for the opportunity to shit on people close to Trump. They're all right-wing nutcases, you see.

These Jews, man. The fucking Jews.

Do we actually have any direct evidence of that? Like photos or testimony?

facebook.com/maddison.welch

There was no actual gun nigger.

No, they simply are paralyzed to the point where they can't move any of their limbs.

I hope this happens.

This piece of bx cable should have a one hole strap in the red box. The craftsmanship is also extraordinarily shoddy.

sure
how much Vicodin do you think you would need if you were an 8 yo child supporting the weight of your entire body on some hastily sewn up stumps of damaged flesh and cut up bone

PAGE WAS (((SHUT DOWN)))

see

he also has \m/ all over his profile which is metalhead lolspeak for throwing up the horns.

Still there. Just put it into a fresh browser and it still sees it.

Oh, he will. That's the nice thing about Trump – he's a fighter and he can't be bullied. If he lacked character like Bill Clinton and somebody close to him was denounced by his enemies like Jocelyn Elders he'd fuck over his ally in a hot second. But he's nothing like that and he believes in loyalty. Watch this turn into yet another Trump sweep, as the people closest to him see firsthand that he's got their backs.

I just keep a round in the chamber for them :3

Wait a fucking minute
i remember a picture with a Kid next to a shitload of firewood along the last threads that was made in comet pingpong. See pic related.

Take a look at thread/post:

Possibly any meaning? Might want to look out for more pictures next to firewood just in case.

We can laugh. But those kids pray every day they were dead. They don't want to suffer any more. This stuff is horrific.

time to churn out some actual actionable intel, Holla Forums

it has become the only path to vindication. the yids will piss all over this as much as they can to keep their talking points alive. produce something damning already.

whoops wrong link obviously muh bad
facebook.com/maddison.welch.33

Stop please, my sides are destroying the earth

Huh, not surprising. I'm looking more into the other artists, but don't really see anything out the ordinary. My buddy was telling me how like pic related "cumpanda" means predator.

Yeah, I remembered that too. But I wasn't sure if it really meant anything. Coincidence?

I believe their oven is wood burning.

I aint laughing or crying lad
just wanting to correct some autist who thinks real life is like his favourite loli gore porn mango

Depends on the freezer type. I doubt a pizza shop needs a ridiculously sized freezer like a large meat to hang carcesses in.
They need enough to make pizzas for a day or two in the fridge, maybe a month supply if pizza bases, fries, wedges, certain meats in the freezer.

2 x 2 x 3 should be regular size.
Anything significantly larger is suspicious, absolutely.

is that an ash wand?

I believe I have more information on the whole timing confusion. The person who took the photo of the gunman in the street uploaded the image at 12:24PM EST, but the most recent WaPo article says the incident occurred shortly before 3PM. So there is conflicting time frames and misinformation.

Twitter Archive:
archive.is/EwfNl

WaPo article published 3 hours ago:
archive.is/h7Euq

So your an outsider shill ?
You don't fucking belong here.

In terms of wood storage this pictures make a lot more sense: it looks like a shed and that wood looks like it's for burning. I haven't seen that image yet. From the paneling I could guess that that is inside CPP. The other image looks like wood is for aesthetic purposes.

Don't be a retard and actually read the whole post chain next time. We aren't talking about something that was actually known to happen, all of that was in discussion to user's post in

That first pic is rubbish.
All of that is typical of a worksite, including the wallgap for pipework, electrical wiring and secret pornography stashes :^)

The "magazine" itself seems above board to me. Just a hipster thing, I didn't see any swirl symbols or triangles or the usual pedo stuff. I think that's just the owner watching little kids at the zoo or something. Don't take my word for it and check the magazine out yourself but it doesn't look suspect to me.

pandaheadmorgan.com/

If the media is successful at framing #pizzagate as a "witch hunt" "fake news" etc. it will make it more difficult to prosecute the people involved. Flynn was targeted with this smear because he is the only guy on Trumps team with deep state involvement.

Or.. they installed new pipework. That building might be old.

t. plumber apprentice… sorta, i just help dig and chase walls

been here longer than you :^)

fucking hell thats specific

Fucking kike. What they should do is shutdown all the news sites for spreading black lives matter bullshit like the hands up don't shoot crap. That fake news has led to probably a hundred plus deaths at this point.

Yeah, I don't think so either. It just seems like a bunch of hipster/indie crap, not really a lead on anything.

The fuck? That's a reasonable argument user. There needs to be visible evidence.

Sure they may have hidden it, but we don't have any key evidence pin pointing the reason why the pipes were removed or anything.

Suspicious maybe, but far from definitive.

This. If the smear attacks and dick faggot's controlled op couldn't get rid of Bannon I don't think this will be any different. If anything it might backfire because many normies will trust Flynn or Don Jr. over MSM.

the torture talk is a reminder to the initiates on here how much le stump does not bother them. "Yep a hacksaw will do". At the same time people are being cheeky about killing themselves if they are ever needing to face this irl. You can not depend on the same protection that you are seeking to destroy WITHOUT BEING SPECIFIC. If you claim to have standards why not start by being a little more forthcoming about this whole mutilation religion you have and why it is so prevalent. And it does not re-assure me a lot when a literal meme is being used as an outlet to be a cultist You can not freak out over a panda and pass off a gooey frog smiling at you for all the wrong reasons.. I am not the only one who sees it. I am not the only one who understands it. I am the only one telling you to do the right thing knowing all of this.

This is hell for you guys but promulgating the torture chamber is something I have done and as much as makes normies shook it re-enforces the idea that you are helpless.

Oven symbology. The McMartin daycare had tunnels in a trapdoor in the bathroom. That is the bathroom

Yea not a great thing to say when you are trying to help. I mean we know this is masonic and you saying that is defeatist.

See you niggers in the FEMA camps

I hate the way Tim Wise types so much. That stupid "…" he does is fucking infuriating. It's so fucking smug and kikey it makes my blood boil.

Yeah it seems like it just showed up in the background of an IG photo, maybe she was throwing a party he went to but it was a mutual invite thing and she's not one of the pedos (yet)

I do construction and contracting too. It's super weird for a restaurant to just, on a dime, rip out a bunch of their pipes and a giant room with metal walls. Restaurants rarely have enough cash on hand to get shit like their stairs fixed every 5 years, let a lone a huge no-notice job. They had a good, pressing reason to rip all that shit out and it wasn't just "oh we're due for an update".

I agree.. though i think if we connected the times of potential connected disappearances to the time of that renovation, this gets interesting.

Either they are unlucky, or they did what user says.

Tim "im on the kidfiddlers side" Wise.

One of the first to the rope for sure.

I want to stop this from becoming a real honeypot for anons. Or get to the bottom of this.

Funny thing is them putting us all in one place will be the biggest mistake they ever make. Assuming they don't have the roller-coasters and masturbation machines of course.

You will not turn this thread into that bullshit shill fuck.
You do not belong here.

If they do that all it will take is a rallying cry from Trump and the civil war starts.

I'm still ready as fuck.

???
Hang on what?

I think it's unreasonable to suggest that the reno explanation isn't the most likely explanation.
But.. if this is spontaneous.. that is really fucking suspicious.. almost a confirmation.

Unless a water pipe burst. Or other material deterioration occured quickly.

The Sons of Aether is the name of the group that the ToS works for, and has been working behind the scenes of the English throne, as well as, all of its children nations, since at least the 1480s. These are the people you need to find if you want to crack this case. if this gets me killed and nobody looks, or gets distracted by the videogame crap, by kek, I'm cursing everything with my last breath.

I'm going to kill this fucking kike

We need evidence of long term planning..

Relax. We will all hang together if we hang.
Buy they will hang separately.

ya that video pisses me off

You have posted some vague poetry book and this "sons of aether" meme a few times now, if you are so convinced you are getting killed you should give us all the information you have of all sorts instead of dumping bullshit that sounds like shilling, what the fuck are we supposed to do with this "sons of aether" meme and a poetry book? Don't be a fag, give us something solid or fuck of and get killed by your Aether niggers you're rambling about.

I know you're concern trolling but I figure it'll be good for other people to see the explanation.

That giant metal "kill room" is the place in the basement they're excavating. You can see the drain pipes in the metal room photo and how they match up with the work-site basement. There's no "waterpipe" to burst because there's no tap or feed-line going into the kill room, just drains. What possible reason would they have for ripping out that whole giant metal room AND the pipes under it? Just for fun? They wanted new PVC pipes?

They knew they were being looked into so they ripped all the blood and guts and semen soaked drain pipes out and they ripped the bloodsoaked metal walls out too.

Can we confirm this was recent?

Because wow. If that is recent i need to stop questioning these digs.

(kek'd)
I'm okay with this.

KEK is real lad.

It's not the actual video in the thumbnail, it's the Paddy Tarleton song

Gee, thanks for your advice, anti-racism activist. If we need help shredding the First Amendment, I think we can afford a higher-ranking kike than you to get the job done.

I will never completely understand people who think it's their job to crawl inside others' heads and dictate their thoughts. It's as if this sheeny fuck doesn't consider how easily people like us could use these tools of repression against his long-nosed ilk if when we turn the guns on him.

Look, you Jewy fuck – Trump has swept into power and everybody already hates you cunts. Now is not the time to build the necessary apparatus to silence political opposition, m'kay? Because the first foreskin on the block is yours. You got that, you Red Sea pedestrian? You fucking kosher bastard? The Bill of Rights protects you from us.

But by all means, consult the Talmud a few more times, skip the parts all of it where it explicitly calls for racism and genocide, and encourage more restrictions. Hell, make a good pass at it, and we might consider letting the new alternative press whatever is left of the Washington Post report on your hanging.

Apparently we kill children for idolatry rituals now.

Mate I'm borderline christian nowadays, without being baptised and with pagan twists.

See

KEK is real.

Hi Tim!

I heard they dislike non-panda dairy products :^)

Timelines are construed. I am pretty sure the constructions/kill room was done well before (as in a year before) anyone here or halfchan/reddit started looking into them.
I might be wrong and if that is the case I appologise.

Summer camp sounds awesome, I don't know why kikes had a problem with the facilities.

Don't use porn user. It's probably the thing that makes people fall to the level we're seeing in pizzagate.

(heil'd)
shameful

All that gas aggravated their asthma. Bad for the concentration.

Thread deleted?!?

THEY FOUND THE ASHES AND ECHOES GUY AND LOCKED YOU IN A ROOM WITH HIM AND THE FREECH ADMIN IF YOU DIDN'T SPIT ON THE MEMES
NOW I HAVE PERMANENT REDTEXT PTSD AND CANNOT TURN CAPSLOCK OFF EVER REMEMBER THE THREE THOUSAND USERCOUNT YOU FUCKING LEFT-WING BASTIDS

Pinned, it looks like.

This is the most suspicious fact
They were there very quickly. Way too quickly. In fact i don't know how we even got those photos.

Because I feel like I'm going insane whenever I think about the levels of fucked up shit that this is about and that they put my friends through.archive.is/PrhUq don't know if related.

not an empty threat, if I see this kike in person, I will kill him.
Who the fuck cares if Tim reads this and posts it on his shitty blog that no one gives 2 fucks about. I want him to fear for his life every time he goes out, cause I might just run into him.

Wtf I'm getting a thread deleted/prunes error.

It's all about selfishness. We have to think of others. Other Anons.

You don't need to reply to every single post in the thread dude, chill the fuck out.

This is autism at levels I've never seen before.

where do you think you are?

You know, normally I would say FBI
Then I remembered that we have a God on our side
DO HIS WILL, GO WITH KEK

A day that we spend talking about this "incident' is a day that they spend melting bodies and scrubbing evidence.

keep digging on leads from past two or three threads - we may have hit on something important to trigger this

I shall user, I shall.

I didn't make the video. The quality isn't great. Here's a video of all the known tunnel entrances in DC.

This. Nofap is really easy now because any time I get the urge I just read pizzagate threads or David McGowan and disgust overpowers any impulse to wastefully deplete my uranium.

Just like when they killed that British politician during the referendum. The story changed so many times.

Shut up, Tim. You have your "fake news site death threat omigawd-they're-killers" screenshot. Fire it off to your faggot Muslim friends at AJ+ and let us get back to figuring out why the CIA is staging fake rampages to discredit Trump-friendly media.

Also, turn the gun on yourself first. Preferably in front of a prominent Democrat's house so we can get more coverage.

The only crime is that we might not even have evidence of weapons there. Plus:

All we have is the medias report that there was a gun.
But we might find a police briefing somewhere.

So it is a side order of the Temple of Set? Involved with the British Throne? Any sort of tie to the royal masonic orders like the order of the Garter? What do they have over other occult organizations that broadens their outreach? Aether sounds like it could have to do with the oto.

You think I will be surprised when the guillotine executioner wears a pepe mask? You think I would be surprised by this? Not when you put it side by side a plague mask,

Still not Tim

Funny.

Maybe not, but you are a faggot. Filtered.

The plague masks with the long hook bills remind me of jews.

That's Sachiel from NGE.
are you masonigger?

Stop spamming you fucking retard

His actions were not metal at all. He needs to leave the religion of metal.

Is anyone else suspicious that the Donald on reddit has been overtaken by the same people who bomb half chans/pol/ with identical sorts of topics and threads?

Very slowly any mention of comet ping pong has been banished from public consciousness inside that community and replaced with Holla Forums tier language and conversations.

.. user it might be worse than that.

What drives me nuts is the thought of five fat Jews sitting together at Henry Kissinger's house and congratulating each other on once again managing to sage their little pastime. Then they finish their cigars and go downstairs to meet the new 10-year-olds the servants have delivered.

good
the government does not give a fuck, the police do not care, the fbi will not bring these sickos to justice, remember that.

Now every pedophile around the country is going to start thinking twice, they don't have the feds to protect them anymore, one wrong move, one internet shitposter stumbles upon their club, and a man with a rifle might come barging through their door.

for any alphabets watching this is not a call to go out and shoot people, this is a post expressing joy at the fear of pedophiles everywhere that this event has caused and further events don't need to happen to keep that fear

No i want this to be proven beyond doubt.

pidf itt

This. We have no timestamp.

But.. those snaps might have been taken recently given we only started to dig recently.

Donald early on could insult fat women, or anyone really. That is a good thing. He wasn't beholden to special interest groups. He is Gods man. We all know it here on these threads. He said he was willing to take a bullet for us. He knows. We are learning too. They can't shut our minds off.

Filtered. You're clearly just searching for things to reply to so you can keep spamming.

then i realize the suspect is an actor and this is a false flag
at least the pedos will be scared nation wide

Any discussion of pizzagate was banned on reddit that's why they're on voat with it now.

Look what I got today for .50 at a garage sale
There will be some mad fucking autist when he gets back from college, his parents where selling all his "old junk"

Make sure you stream it and post relevant info :^)

I HAVE GOOD AIDS

Pic Related

CTR started this whole thing. they knew they couldn't get to you via normal means. you were a tough cookie Holla Forums, but this is how they got you. if you aren't with them, you are against them, and this is war. a war for awareness, and your memes were too big. They know you have nothing better to do, and no friends to question your thought patterns. "Hey, dude, what the fuck are you talking about, pizza, child sacrifice, downtown dc, uhh, yeah anyways let's go get a beer, you need to get out more, and Amber was asking about you last time." they know thats not going to happen, so plant the seed and let it take its natural course. but then this….someone actually fucking went down there with a gun, and possibly fired off a round. MK-Ultra got poured into a cup that was already damn near full, and its now spilled out all over the floor. alternative media and anonymous behavior is now coming to an end. It was fun while it lasted. someone please prove me wrong
ib4 Hey, dude, you need to get out more

Fucking Kek
if he was a big ol' Reifag hes gonna come home from his IT and theology double degree and murder both of his parents
fuck is it first edition?
theres definitely some sad weeb/otaku out there who'd pay thousands for a Rei figurine they dont have

And shill.
Unless they deny trump the presidency they cannot destroy us.
You should just go anhero.

holy shit nice find, too bad I'm an asukafag

You stupid fuck.
Make sure you get information, contacts, connections, evidence first.

Otherwise you are destroying a possible connection.

Pornography is, in my opinion one of the greatest evils put upon us. Little else makes such willing slaves of men that they allow their base desires to control them. It is a slow slide into degeneracy, and an even longer climb out. If it were in my power I would do all I could to remove pornography and those who produce and disseminate it

we've outlasted much worse than a false flag at a pedo convention you stinking kike

It's the 1997 one. I just bought it to take it from him.
I dont even collect this sort of thing.
I knew it's value so I got it.
Schadenfreude is my favorite emotion.

I can see your nose through my ethernet cable.
I did, however notice a lack of kikes in all this ping pong shit.

wrong
doublewrong

You type like a neurotic kike.

And feminism is the equally yoked evil for females. They planned it this way. So we wouldn't get along and organize against the f…g bankers or who ever.

The kikes are the ones who paid Ping Pong a visit for their weekly death-rape. They have shabbosgoys run the whole business and take the fall.

Fuck off cunt. You're trying to continue to leave the trail plausible and not confirmed.

You are the shill here. You want this whole thing to remain a mere conspiracy.
I want absolute confirmation that even courts cannot ignore.

Reported for repeated autistic derailing.

Digs not digits.
Digits are nothing but bias too me. Funny and amusing, but potentially misleading.

Implications of pic related?

Also;
I have children and wife as well as good quality self employment

Kek
shoulda got in the house somehow and took a shit in the guys pillowcase while you were at it
hid a note in his closet saying 'I have your Rei t. Asukafag'

My prediction? They staged this false flag so that Jimmy will be able to say within the next few days or so that he's had enough and is shutting down Comet Ping Pong for good out of fears of other attacks from people who have fallen for the "fake news."

They're going to completely shut it down and try to disappear for a while and relocate somewhere else.

?

I'm just posting to help the thread and fill or analyse the potential gaps in our facts.

Yeah sounds plausible
a 'reasonable' way to close the business put up big obfuscating demolition walls and nsure all the evidence is removed

Are you the same guy from the last thread who said you've had drinks with these people?

Praise kek. If I am banned it's his will.
And I'll just hop ips anyway

Agreed, but at worst can we use this to diffuse to normies?

The people commenting and spreading the narrative are either gullible or potential msm shills related to the ring.

It was probably just some angry homeless dude who had seen too much and had to do something.>>8443979

T. Asukafag
**Funnily enough I asked if they had more, and all they had where opened Eva's.
No asuka, and nothing else was mint.**
Spoilered so as to not derail.

normal human behavior after some shit like this = proof of conspiracy, got it

Shit, that was fail.

In Chris Farley voice, "Remember when they couped Ukraine where they used the Right wing Ukranians as the foot soldiers, then as soon as they took it they installed a yiddish feller as leader then shot the leader of the right to death outside his drinking hole?"

thats not what he said
and you don't belong here

get the fuck out kike

Remember when they tried that in Burgerland and the first holocaust occurred and now there are no more Jews?

Who said it was to interfere with us?
The interference could be to the ring itself.

No, the temple of Set is the side order, shit, if that. Shit, i wish i had physical evidence to show, but this is the one group I know is further to the top than any that has been spoken of. While the other cults try to be the stereotype, this is the one that puts on the image of light and angelic awe. The poet of this book, was one of them, or was commissioned by one of them, and worked for a lot of the nobility despite being a newb and not that good. That is why I linked to the poem. ttp://archive.is/Ykvcu

I think we took a direct hit. Site went down for a sec.

I heard a rumor that Aquino was the MC at Cemation of Care at Bohemian Grove in the day. That's pretty close to evil. And the PsyOps he was expert at are also very evil. They hacked our minds and hearts.

Oops, I didn't pick those graphics.

All hands, damage report. We still down?

oh ya, will do. Good idea, I always wanted to torture a kike, seeing as they do it to us all the time.

uh guys…didnt the initial report say no shots fires?

cbsnews.com/news/police-man-with-assault-rifle-dc-comet-pizza-victim-of-fake-sex-trafficking-story/

and porn drags you into r-selection. and they promote it quantity over quality, just look at main stream anything, quantity over quality. theres probably someone on this thread has hundreds of fucking porn videos on their hdd right now. all pixelated. gigs of it. quanitity over quality

Their narrative is all over the place.

8ch.net/pol/res/8445810.html

New PG thread up. Let me know what you want added.

Quite honestly, every news site is going to put their own spin on it.

Fake news, AKA lugenpresse.
They're real smart to spread this meme

I tried to open up the forever young site. I instantly had my Avast Anti-Virus warning pop up and bloc the site.

Reminder for cucks to use photoshop instead of fucking paint.

But they are showing their colors, picking sides. We and others know. God knows too. And the Devil. It's drawing a line in the sand and caring what it means. Tonight I am not afraid of whatever happens.

U havin a giggle m8?
Sons of means masonry, This is what ties aquinio to masonry this is huge user. The sons of the revolution was a masonic cartel. The widows sons are a menace in the white trash areas of the nation.

What site are you referring to? I don't see anything "forever young" in that post.

I kind of agree with this even though I'm fucking terrible at following my own advice.

I think we need to go over what masonic symbols are. This would have been open and shut in a few threads. This is the sons of aether logo

If you have a sick stomach over this shit don't go looking at the Dutroux files or listening to the Franklin kids interviews.

CPS is involved. False Memory Syndrome…MKULTRA. PMCs like DynCorp engage in the trafficking. Intelligence agencies record everything for ultimate blackmail.

No, that os for the Sons of Ether, from the disinfo rpg.

fucking laughable.

These people are the elite and this is laughable. No wonder they have to hide and enforce this shit.
archive.is/iNHWI

your first line was to attack me, and not the post? you lose. there are so many more leaks happening, and the fbi has desperately, and in good faith, outsourced this type of work to the internet. There is no way to analyze this much information. These guys that are releasing this get this info, and realize they have no way to go through it all themselves, and give to Julian to outsource to you gusy, but no……this fucking seed about some fucking pizza joint gets planted as distraction, and you guys eat it up, like fucking PIZZA, ding dong! ringing the door! wake up!!!

But that's just obvious.
Our biggest problem is not even proving it.
It's finding a way to punish Those responsible without them covering everything up.

We made the news. That's always a win.
It spreads our memes.
You type like a jew.

Does your retarded ass not even know what pizzagate came out of?

did not read thread but hope you guys realize this is an obvious false flag op. ok just read first few, seems you guys are aware, OP should be updated.

either crisis actor or MKUltra

Please go collect your complimentary nigger-fucking wife at the cuck service desk.

Let's not forget that this was probably the biggest lead before news of this "incident" broke.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1449130

It's VERY easy to eliminate this if you aren't retarded.

I understand it is the outer or external version. I know how real this is. Regardless they use nothing but masonic imagery and knights templar claims to trot all over the uninitiated. The actual sons of aether must be essentially the same thing. I mean they all claim to be the true continuation of the ancient mysteries. This could be a lot of things but dark masonry is what it really boils down to.

So I have been researching the beginnings of all of this. And I agree that following the money is the best way to gain traction.
However Aquino is the guy who wrote about mind controlling the masses. He talked about how with certain frequencies you can control a large group without firing a single shot. He was also a part of the temple of Satanism, but later founded the temple of set. Anton Levey started the temple of Satanism. (Total side note Levey "dated" or handled Marilyn Monroe). The speculation is that she was the first presidential model (project monarch), like cathy O'Brien.
Aquino was also part of the presido daycare stuff, that apparently all charges were dismissed due to national security (that needs to be verified still)
Mengele (part of operation paperclip) was brought over to continue to work on mind control. Still trying to figure out when the two worked together, officially.

You're getting better at this meme circles guy, I Kek'd.

Are those fucking bandages on his fingers? He really does know . . . D:

thanks lad. needs moar puzzle pieces though

Yep Levay was a kike shill that made the church of satan to deflect from the outrage of rosemary's baby. That film painted a rather dark masonic picture so an externalization of the hierarchy was needed. Aquino filled that same role with the temple of set. He also uses colors and is a Lt. colonel of psych warfare, Obviously he will not be a part of a bigger occult fraternity openly. However this mystic brotherhood of the aether seems to fill the void here.

Maybe its too horrible for me to accept it as a reality, so I don't look at it much, but the stuff I do see, which I assume is stuff that has risen to the top and already been scrutinized, requires a huge stretch of the imagination to even consider taking it seriously. I don't deny that shit like this happens, but someone got you rabid hounds on the wrong path with this one. but hey, keep it going, at least you are bringing the issue to the forefront, where it should. people probably dont even know that the catholic church recently paid out nearly 4 billion for their crimes, so keep it going, but damn it, they are after free speech and this is ammo in their guns. consider this, would they have put a crisis actor in the wendys across town, no, because no one is harrasing people from the wendys across town. It may be all true, all of it, but this crisis actor had no power if there wasn't current harrassment going on.

I'm starting to think there's a division now. I've seen upside down symbols commonly in their imagery. Like they think of themselves as the opposite to the normal illuminati (which explains a lot really).

Remember the "dark side" of the force?
We are dealing with the reversion of a stand alone complex. Clinton really is a stupid.

I read "heretics".
All this cult idolatry is out of control. Maybe mohammed has a point.

Ah, but that's the real surprise, this is REAL…

They'll take more than that if we do nothing. I'm also scared; scared for my family, for the children they abuse, and for our entire way of life. If this is everything they say, or that we found. It's still just the tip of the iceberg. So at the very least, spread the word. I'm not tech savvy so these anons are very impressive to me. I don't even share what I research cause I am not skilled at that. But I do have a big mouth, and I will take the lumps they throw at me. I CANNOT KNOW AND DO NOTHING, no matter how shocking, sad, and scary it is.

Personally if you could lock him somewhere this would not only give info but also make the internet's illurrrminati an honest threat.
Actually user.. don't be stupid. Join the police or something. You need to remain on the moral high ground. Falling from it is the reason we have this mess. The minute we fall is the minute we play into their trap.

I just checked one of the most famous news sites in my country and even they seem to be pushing this "fake news" bullshit, will normalfags fall for it?

Hmm. The rpg mixes things up a bit though I think it still is not separate from dark masonry. Aether is greek has been used by many a Rosicrucian. This youngs poem is interesting but this is not the league of extraordinary gentlemen. Its a bunch of gangsters that kill people. Very hard to tell with this one.

The unofficial motto and logo reminds me of marital law though

Dude this is worldwide not America wide, and the only thing these people really worship is money, power, and themselves. I bet you that half of them don't believe the occult shit either, but they do it anyway. It was how a lot (cause it's two words, not one) of them were raised.
Most people believe in God, because it was how THEY were raised.

Msm outlets fighting each other

archive.is/ydLGJ
rollingstone. com/politics/features/washington-post-blacklist-story-is-shameful-disgusting-w452543
archive.is/o5tTM
newyorker. com/news/news-desk/the-propaganda-about-russian-propaganda
archive.is/DBT3C
theintercept.com/2016/11/26/washington-post-disgracefully-promotes-a-mccarthyite-blacklist-from-a-new-hidden-and-very-shady-group/

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

You don't deny that shit like this happens but you stretch your imagination to get "the stuff that has risen to the top" to explain everything? I can just imagine your dick shriveling as you pretend not to know that you personally helped John Podesta and Hillary Clinton smuggle children through the basement of Comet Pizza.

This is getting illegal. Remember, these news sources are legal organisations. We could definately sue legal orgs.

That's why we're so much better. We can misreport things here because there is no guarentee or even an expectation of factual info. We just "shitpost". Some of it's true. Most is verbal diarrhoea.

No they're not. If this gets out, their legitimacy is ruined. That makes them a paid version of something like Holla Forums. At that point normies might think that they well use/pol/..
kek that makes us the antichrist if the news media is the beast.. which makes sense tbh.

No. We are changing the timeline to glorious eternal Reich.
We will destroy all the old gods and only KEK will remain.
Heil Hitler .

I'm surprised nobody called this out as a bot of some sort yet. It's a whole bunch of nonsense ramblings and meaningless sentences loosely based around a topic like half the posts you see on GLP. It's late and I'm about to go to bed but I've been reading this thread and once I got toward the end I noticed this and had to call it out for what it is since some of you were actually trying to arguing with it.

Anyway IMO what happened today was likely a false-flag as cover for the owners to now shut down the place because 'after becoming victims of fake news they are scared' or somebody just got framed but pretty much for the same exact reasons. Anyone with half a brain knows by now CPP would not actively be engaging in any of this stuff at that location anymore and going there to make a scene can't accomplish anything but fuel THEIR narrative. Something doesn't add up.

A little more digging leads to a reoccurring word of the onyx path. Yes some disinfo rpg site is called the onyx path. Guess what they still speak in code and weather it is astron argon the silver star or this aether sons. They all describe perverse dark masonry. About as blatant as one can get. Onyx is not only dark or black. So black magyk. Plus it is a stone. Dark masonry.

fucking heil'd

Below the last url.
I bet that is a honeytrap for ips and virus spreading

Mkultra is too difficult and far fetched. More likely its false flag. Probably a man they have leverage against. Probably unlikely part of the ring. Otherwise he'd speak up on it.

Also: tonight I have gotten an impossible amount of dubs.
And when I first heard of the "shooter" I looked up and saw a car with the license plate "pizza".

This is beyond synchronicity.
KEK is real and anyone who doubts he's on our side (or that we are him) are heretical.

I have been seeing a lot of fucking frogs lately
Also bought one of those meme emulation handhelds and the only game preloaded was some famicom game about frogs called "kero kero" something

Maybe they are going to use this to go back to "business as usual" since now they will be ignored.

HIS NAME WAS 34a66c

I didn't believe in anything because I was big into science.
But along with gravity being proven to be non-causal and the fact that information can travel both ways through time, I think there is something real at play here.
Synchronicity is a real force and we are creating some sort of feedback loop with it.

Unignorable

Actually this reminds me of that song "another one bites the dust" where some msm outlets are caught out and the others save themselves.

user.. there is shitposting.
And then there is shit shitposting.

Hang on.

Are these even real policemen? It's like everyone is assuming they are real police, but maybe they aren't even connected to thw department?
I know that sounds implausible, but this whole mess is implausible frankly.

Could be a symbol. Could be nothing but hands resting. How do we even fucking know at this stage?

I'm not going to call you a heretic because you are an user.
It's chill even if you don't believe in the hivemind,
It believes in you

Sign of the prince of mercy the 23rd degree of the AASR. The emblem of the prince of mercy is an inverted triangle. Mystic pizza? Probibly not but you also have the sign of character that is what this basically is. I think it means mercy.

In plain sight

ABSOLUTE AWARENESS EQUALS ABSOLUTE PARANOIA

Strange results in the multitudes of images for "Sons of aether"

HIS NAME WAS 34a66c

So far as Normie Reach, can we capitalize on vid related to counter the "false news" narrative?

At the very least, I imagine it would cause some wtfs.

I'm okay with this, I would have shot them myself if I had to.
no one deserves a life of getting raped by kikes, and we can't save them all.

"Congratulations Holla Forums, you just ruined the lives of many innocent pizza store owners…"

*IDF, I preferred it when you guys were rocking that one.^

also, pls go

WE NEED TRUMP'S HELP
HE COULD BE THE DEATHBLOW

What's the fourth image supposed to be conveying?

This throws a fucking wrench in things.
Fuck, they're going to be more cautious next time, if they're smart at least, but now we have names to keep track of.
This isn't the end, it's just a foot note.

You beat me to it.

Just tested this video on both my sister and mother. They are absolute leftist bluepills, received emails within 10 minutes from both full of apologies about how they never believed me, and how disgusted they are.

It fucking redpilled them.
This video is critically effective.
Spread it.
Yesterday

(checked)

I will admit, it does sound like a nice retreat from all of the excruciating shit that we regularly subject ourselves to in this place.

I'm having fun actually.
I must have redpilled over a thousand people on the Jews since I started.

Also remember how kanye made news in the past for saying any provocative thing?
Well now he's silenced and put in a mental asylum.
And nobody says anything.

This is getting terrifyingly funny

This is getting more excruciatingly terrifying.

I was surprised at how effective it was also.

Four people I've sent it to are now on-board.

Bumping video for others:

Let them run with their "false news" narrative and then counter it with this.

Does anyone have pictures of the creepy art in the pizza place?
Or just art that's related to the thing as a whole?

So was Booth.

If it's for Red Pill purposes, use the video here:

Breitbart Tweet is also effective:
twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/33636278100561920

I'm spreading it everywhere I can, and so are you, but we need help.
This is probably the most effective piece of propaganda we have.
It needs to be everywhere, and we need absolutely everyone on it.

This is also a sales technique to make you more persuasive. At least according to some sales book I read once. It's supposed to project power or something.

This is great, it will bring this whole PizzaGate thing to the attention of the higher ups.

Kike got a VPN

Flynn was the former head of US military intelligence.

Is it even fucking possible to be more informed than this guy?

A lot like your post and the majority of the posts in every pizza thread.

Read any book on sales. I'm not wrong, fag. Or is trump a secret mason too? Is every used car salesman a fucking mason?

(1)

Now (2)

actually it makes me think this may have been how he was recruited.

It's suspicious as fuck.

It's so funny how easy it is to rationally counter this stuff.

This idea that they can make you look crazy because criminals might be talking in code is an epically sad move. Like they've never done that, do you have any idea how that really sounds to people that investigate organised crime ?

It's not even logical anymore it's just pure social pressure.

It's more along the lines of leftist scum continually justifying shit to not admit they are wrong.

I swear at this point if I hear anyone talk about "fake news" like this is sort of hoax I'm going to hit them.

What I truly do not understand is why there are no mobile phone footage posted. I am sure people at the scene would have filmed it and posted it. Youtube is full of shit phone footage.

Because all the buildings in the area are owned by Hillshills that were in on the whole thing.

why do they keep calling this story fake?? When there is actual evidence to back it up.

They call everything fake news with no attempt to debunk it, no one trusts you anymore.

for context, that image with the wristbands is likely in Thailand and their mostly sold to Australian tourists (a mate mine actually has the "Cheers Cunt" one)

To draw attention back to this, several articles in the past couple weeks, since the start of the "fake news" narrative, have become pushing the idea that "fake news" radicalizes young white men into terrorists against innocent minorities and feminists.

That explains it.
Especially it's proximity to perth.. a potential pedo hotspot. Place is filthy.

I've eaten at Roberta's pizza one time. It's a really confusing indoor and outdoor layout, and there for sure were "special" reserved rooms for VIPs like the Obamas and Beyonce or something.

Good pizza though.

Digging a bit more into this to be sure, since the articles can change their time and timezones may account for things but:

archive.is/u4Pey
An archive of the search results for the title of the article in Washingtonian shows "19 hours ago" now for that one, and "20 hours ago" for gatewaypundit article further down. Need to find out exctly what time this supposedly all went down in UTC.

Meanwhile, viewing the source for both results produces pics related. Which appear to where the google search results get their time from.

I think that this is what being paranoid feels like.

As above so below.

archive.fo/https://www.washingtonian.com/2016/12/04/man-with-rifle-arrested-at-comet-ping-pong/

Is this archive any good for that?

It's just a way to have your hands idle during speech or conversation without looking awkward.

MAN OPENED FIRE WITH A ROCKET LAUNCHER INSIDE COMET PING PONG

oh vey

Pizzagate is huge outside of Holla Forums, pretty much every satanic-loominati youtuber has picked it up and are getting millions of views.

They misinterpreted that i think. Like they think as above = heaven and as below = hell.
The reality is that it's the macro/microscopic relations and patterns. There is always justice on all levels. From the cell to the lion to the ayyylmao.

True.. that means we'll cop the blame for some unrelated retard.

But in this case it's suspicious thanks to the child that was hit by the same person. That and a few other circumstances, paticularly the speed of the media broadcast. They fucking knew what was happening. But why?

Thanks user, between these articles and the police tweets it does appear that events happened around the 3PM EST mark. This means that the articles from the Washingtonian and Gateway Pundit were initially published before that time according to the (presumably) auto-generated meta data.

If you go to the tweet that is the source for this archive: archive.is/IBfSY and check local time against the timezone the police are in, this comes ~25 minutes after they first received the call according to this press release from them: archive.is/JlfiX

Washingtonian article was first published at "2016-12-04T16:10:18-05:00", i.e. 11:10 am in UTC-5 time.

Am I missing something here? I'm assuming the -05:00 means taking 5 hours off the time listed before it, so that anything processing the meta data will get the time for that timezone relative to UTC. The meta data for the archives shows that for the archive.fo server, with no +/-, only 'Z'. Archive.fo shows its time in UTC so I'm inferring that the time shown in the generated meta data is UTC, followed by an adjustment for server timezone…

I found something relevant to this ages ago a kike admitting to all this shit and publically talking openly about murdering child sex slaves and grinding up the corpses to mix with beef and pork, and how a few kikes own slaughterhouses and sell to McDonalds….
antimatrix.org /Convert/Books/Rabbi_Abe_Finkelstein_Interview/Rabbi_Abe_Finkelstein_Interview.html

Because like he said, Pizzagate is huge outside of Holla Forums. Its not really a surprising that they'd have a reporter keeping an eye on it. And it's not suspicious in the slightest that some loon might try and shoot the place up. It's the logical conclusion to pushing such an emotive subject as child abuse together with a huge and unsubstantiated conspiracy of government elites and satanic pedos.

What is suspicious is that they were on scene. I think it's highly unlikely they would have been there at the same time by coincidence.
That's not a reasonable doubt at all. It's farfatched to think that the journalist was just there because there was a possibility of a good story. For starters they would have to have been in the venue looking for scoops or interviewing the joint. Alternatively they could have been monitoring the joint.

Both do not seem to be newsworthy without the incident or even remotely profitable. This was discovered by for profit journos remember.

Furthermore, any journalist that works for profit for the corps that spread misinfo will likely lose their job for whistleblowing the story.
Also the news corps hide the facts about the scandal.

IT'S SPREADING
Belgian commie newspaper DeMorgen says 'Man fires shots in pizzeria to "self-investigate" fake news about Clinton'.
Rest of the article is same copypasta we already saw posted, just translated.
Comment section is actually quite alright, most of them don't believe the fake news bullshit they're trying to feed us. There is still hope.

demorgen.be/buitenland/man-lost-schoten-in-pizzeria-om-vals-nieuwsverhaal-rond-clinton-zelf-te-onderzoeken-b568b863/

Okay, found what I'm missing. According to this: https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601#Combined_date_and_time_representations , T16:10:18 will be the time for that timezone (in this case I think EST?) and -05:00 just informs what timezone that is. Going to check with the original ISO, and maybe check with something else to confirm. But at the moment it looks, like said, that Google is dicking around.

Can you point me to the source that says or implies the media were already on the scene? I can't find it.

Annoying. The first few news outlets who actually had information on the events misrepresented the facts (intentionally or not). Every other news outlet is just regurgitating the same shit on their own sites, pretending like they got first hand information, to try to stay up to date and not miss out on any clicks.

The longer the story is out without any new information being released the further articles will get from the truth. Even if they aren't in any way involved in a cover up or false flag they're just being useful idiots because they're too fucking lazy/greedy to fact check.

The fact the photo captures the person that caused the "shootout".
They needed to be on scene to do so.

The less intelligent are assuming that:
Means the witness is a Reuters employee.
www.reuters.com/article/us-washingtondc-gunman-idUSKBN13T0YE

do you think the media goes around taking literally every photo used in every news article? the fact that there is a photo doesn't mean there was a camera crew just chilling there waiting

Indeed. Where was the photo sourced from? No one actually mentioned that.

The fact it was on scene implies social media. The fact there was only one makes it even more suspicious- why weren't more taken? why only one? Why did we only find it on a news source?

"A Reuters witness" probably means "a witness who we are labeling as ours because this is our scoop"

One photo. That just happens to be Reuters.

That makes Reuters a poor source now. You know how much media uses reuters?

Lads. This is the coffin for msm if we meme the fact that only one photo came from a source that was on scene when it shouldn't. That source was reuters which supplies a lot of news to news corporations. That effectively connects most of the msm to a source that should not have been there.

Fuck this shit.

nigga you're taking ambiguous wording and assuming that your worst-case-scenario interpretation is correct

I don't think Reuters published the photo. It's not in the article the user above linked anyway. It's in the WaPo article and is sourced to this guy on twitter.

h ttps://mobile.twitter.com/bayreef/status/805508134794129408

Duh. Meme magic :^)

So.. wapo lied about it being a reuters source?

Oh dear.

web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/pol/res/8443979.html
web.archive.org/web/20161205141437/http://8ch.net/pol/res/8443979.html
archive.is/VttLF

This is just a way to psychologically project to the viewer that your cock is so large it needs two hands held exactly like this.

It's also a good technique to get free 5 punches to your friend.

what happened to sharif's tweet about no shots fired and he was one of the last three people to leave? can't find on archive

The Reuters article linked further up quotes a "Reuters source" who says the same of this incident as this article: archive.is/ppAtz. The guy quoted is also the one who took the photo of the guy being arrested, and according to his twitter TL, has had requests from journos to allow them to use his photos in their articles.

I suspect "Reuters source" may mean their journo talked to him directly at the scene, and were keeping source anonymous but somewhere someone pieced together it was him?

strange phone call, huh?

I've got a mask leftover from halloween, when do I get mine?

Here user: archive.is/L36Kb
He did say the guy had a shotgun not long after police got the call: archive.is/BOutk
Archived tweets appear to be UTC-8 ftr.

thank you friend

What's that crystal?
It looks like a JO crystal. Are you the JO guy?!
Seriously I want to know what crystal that is.

just heard on npr that there were shots fired
funny that they're changing the narrative to this especially considering as this sharif guy is the main witness and the one who came out with the first picture the media is using

dude a production assistant is a fucking peon, they drive people around and haul equipment. my ex gf was a PA on a shit ton of shows and movies. they're lucky if they get the chance to hold a camera. TBS Pizzagate is definitely real and it wouldn't surprise me at all if this guy is/was part of a psyop. He just isn't an actor, maybe a highschool actor but not a real one.

Some production people are more than peons. There are production wizards that hear and see things miles better than most.

aren't they generally just gofors and coffee makers/lunch orderers?

I'm starting to think Pizzagate is a huge scam to destroy this community.

There have been multiple attempts to infiltrate it and they had to give us something succulent we'd fall for it.

look at that fugging mic assembly. wew. and james 'ifugkidz' has a statement printed up ready? wew lads. STAGED

I am a pedo and I dont give a fuck, since I never learn how to draw I gave up in life.

Inb4 "just practice boi :)" thats bullshit for feel-good idiots

Listened to CBC radio in the car just a few minutes ago. They claimed one shot fired and 'fake news conspiracy'.

Fuck off. I think you haven't looked at any of the proof or connections.

nice try

Hi there
eat this pain you fuck

You just better hope the police get you before we do

jeez the shill level is at an all time high

Pizza = Pie= Pussy = female for rent
Hot Dog = Hot Dong = male
Cheese = Cocaine
Pasta = Pot (Mary J)
Pizza Oven = Escort Service

This is all a distraction from Podesta running an escort service out of his mansion.

Cheese Pizza is just Hookers and Blow

It's not a false flag

It's the user from 4chan who got caught.

They're using him.

Remember this thread?

I don't use cuckchan, so no.

also the periscoping fag
people seem to have lost the art of subtle operations

For fuck's sakes, think before you post.

Okay guys, I said this yesterday in the habbening thread but it was lost in a sea of shit and shilling and I ended up going to bed. I watched a video from the Washington post when this was breaking and the official being interviewed about the incident said…. " we are aware of the social media, and at this moment in time there is no reason to believe it is related to that". He said right there and then that he had no reason tto believe it was pizzagate related. I knew that I would be waking up today to find the fake news narrative being pushed and saying he was there because of pizzagate.

Also on a sidenote (pic related) I noticed that Google appeared to be hiding the news tab when I searched for comet ping pong. Has someone pulled strings with Google and got them to hide the news tab?

dood, its shopped

archive.is/7mWRx
htt p:// daily caller.com/2016/12/05/leave-comet-ping-pong-alone/

Here’s an idea: Stop accusing the proprietors of this small business of being pedophiles. They’ve done nothing to deserve this. It’s really crazy, and now it’s attracting crazy people. I don’t like Washington, DC any better than you do, and I’m certainly no fan of Clintonworld. But how about we all focus on their myriad of sins in the real world, rather than the ones that people are making up on Reddit or wherever?

Or, to put it in terms you might understand: I’m as skeptical about Clinton’s pizza-place pedo ring as I am about this wave of supposed pro-Trump hate crimes. Suspicions aren’t evidence. Rumors aren’t facts. You are being manipulated.

Okay, now you can yell at me for “covering up the truth.” I’m sticking to my New Year’s resolution not to read the comments, but I’m sure they’ll be great

Either it's a sign to say "help my hands are tied by them" or it's what we think it is..

It's not a scam, it's simply so outrageous that people won't believe it. That's what they are hoping.

Stupid.

underrated post. listen to that kikes interview

It seems a function of the number of results? Note the number vs Bucks…499,000 vs 550,000… so somehow keeping it below 500k results keeps it below the radar?

Is he our guy Holla Forums?

www. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4000016/Man-armed-rifle-terrorizes-customers-Washington-Comet-Ping-Pong-pizza-shop.html

doubt it

That was a disinfo crank call by some Jew/libshit trying to poison the well and get some shits and giggles. First of all, Finkelstein does not appear to be a real person and the picture used for him is actually Kenneth Feinberg, a different jew. He is also apparently connected to "Jewish Endowment for World Domination (JEWD) and "Naughty Shiksa Enterprises" Its obvious parody. I have no doubt kikes believe that kind of thing privately, especially the Chabad types, and are engaged in human trafficking but Abe Finkelstein is a hoax used to poison the well.
henrymakow.com/2015/12/Rabbi-Abraham-Finkelstein-Interview-Jewish-Psy-Op.html

yes look at his faceberg here
archive.is/25Syr

In deep

I see thanks. I thought perhaps he was in a similar position to Bobby Fischer in that he was spilling the beans on himself. But i'm not sure on Fishers credibility and I don't think realistically these kikes are that stupid.

Reminder that Rule 41 just passed which allows LEOs to hack any device which is even tangentially connected to malware/hacking, so if there is a botnet of 1 million the FBI can legally hack each and every one of the computers and anything else on those computers networks, etc.. NSA obviously was hacking you anyway, but using their data in court was still a no go and it was used for intelligence gathering/parallel construction. With this new law, they can start rounding up channers in a "conspiracy to spread malware" "conspiracy to swat people" etc. It is not a coincidence that the "government task force on Russian fake news" provision was recently passed in record time and Podesta's involvement. They are trying to get legal pretext to shut you down, and at this point it is a matter of time before they start trying arrests and raids with framing or trumped up charges. Your VPN will not help you either considering the surveillance apparatus in place. This confirms all of our suspicions, Pizzagate is now big enough that they are trying false flags and legal suppression of investigators. We pissed on quite the hornets nest.

whoopi niggerberg and her cadre of feminist androids are having an enlightening discussion about this on "The View"

You're gonna see Pizzagate false-flag get dragged through the usual MSM outlets to filter this to key demographics.

We all should be taking detailed notes, we're seeing how they disseminate false flags to the mainstream.

Good catch, I never noticed the numbers, maybe that is to do with it. Just been googling some small time one off shops local to my small town that will only be really known by those living in the area and they are pulling in way more results. Definitely seems they are suppressing the results for CPP. I can't manage to find anything with results just under 500k to see if it still has a news tab.

Checked.

Proceed carefully and deliberately.

Checked

Their only mistake is that they think this will demoralize us.

No he is definately a plant. That hit on the kid is 100% blackmail. He got off too lightly.

funny how the daily caller is saying exactly that and so did his press release. Basically saying

shits ridiculous.. no wonder why want to ban independent journalism

Actually..
Well he might be EFG all along.

This, and at every step of the way we need to spread infographs, dank memes, and the most persuasive material we have to normies. Their interest will be piqued and if is effective as claimed this will backfire very hard on them if we stay ahead of the MSM dissemination.

Its on Cnn right now.

Wow that looks 100% legit and not fabricated in any way.

this guy has two young daughters as well
there may be some kind of craziness surrounding them as well

archive.is/o8dne
November 28th, 2016
WaPo predicting something like this happening. This narrative is getting ridiculous

That makes me want to fight more. :^)

Yes. Expect the state to be looking to take them away though. :(

I keep hearing that prior to this they hired extra security including off duty officers. Coincidental that none of these were there when this "shooting" occured?

I don't know what to believe anymore, i just saw

Im having a crisis
Seeing this makes me think julian assange is dead, also it makes me wonder how long our government has had it before it was discovered by civilians?

Shit wrong link
This is the technology I'm worried about

Either they're being exploited by the blackmailers, or possibly abused by the perpertrator who has connections to the joint. Maybe the perpertrator was suicidal? But why did he not attack? Was there nothing inside? Did he find nothing and stop?

Maybe that kid he hit was no accident.
Maybe it's Maybelline. sorry :^)

This mess still needs more answers, but there is a reasonable suspicion about it and doubt that the boys in blue will cover it.
I feel like this is an elaborate game (((they))) are now playing with us. Like cat and mouse. They seem apathetic enough to do so, but i still smell machiavellian tactics.

This is a very important fact.

Stop panicking.
Focus.

archive.is/7ZOVu
updated daily beast article leading with

Not anymore anyway :^)

Checked.

To play devils advocate, what kind of dingus put cops to keep an extra eye on a pizza parlor (even an alleged pedoring hellhole one).

But yeah, where the heck were the responses?

I hate to say this but "nothing is true, everything is permitted" thing should be clear as day to you right now. On the side note, this tech is not that really impressive to begin with. Just regular composite and edit. Stay focused, stay on guard.

Couldn't imagine a better video to inform the normies.
Also, incase this wasn't a false flag, it was nothing scares them more than a loud but non-violent action. Screaming pepe at a shillary speach, heckling the Hamilton play, etc.

Regardless of the basement, we still found the connections with cp.
There is no denying that.

That is the fucked up bit. They know we found those connections, yet they ignore the clear link between the joint and the cp stashes on Twitter etc.

This is fucked. They saw the dirt. And blatantly ignored it.

I believe the opposition is keeping close eyes on this thread and constantly following our activities and react accordingly for sometime now. Just a hunch but, I am more often than not correct in my suspicions and gut feelings. Time to escalate.

plus he was saying they aged their sauce in basement and whatnot.. this whole story has so much twisted contradictory things yet none of it will get reported just the narrative of :

This is where we read more on programming and get waaaay more technical. I still suspect we're being trained into computer wizards being lead on a goose hunt but that's not stopping me.
This will be a fun summer.. i mean winter :^)

Also i might switch to deeper web soon.

Those basement photos seem legit, but again blind leading the blind as i missed the time they were originally posted. From what i know someone just posted a photo of a basement. Will dig through links.

First sleep.

First, you're a faggot.
Second, please green text properly.
Third, your mind is full of fuck.
Fourth, the alternative is death, you should try it sometime.

Hunting down pedos is great and all, but…

I'd probably have joined them, if I got the chance. Not that I particularly target kids, I just find mutilation very calming.

calm down with that edge sunny boy

I wouldn't say blatantly ignored it, unless of course they had their silence bought. But the body count around the Clintons is ridiculous, nobody has that many friends and associates die around them, not even millitary personel fighting wars. I suspect all the silence is due to people being bought and kept sweet, or they are truly sane people who value their lives and dare not stick their head above the parapet.

One thing is for sure though, things are spiralling out of control for them and they are losing the battle, which is why they need to push this fake news narrative and bill so that they can then control the propaganda machine even more than they already do. They can control all the media outlets but they can't control the internet, by giving themselves the right to brand anything fake news or discredit any sites they probably see it as a way of being able to try to keep control of the unruly internet.

but which basement? doesn't he own multiple businesses and properties?

wew, mazionic dubs?

Sons of Aether
Image of Prometheus having his liver eaten
Lucifer

It's just that I'm into afraid because I will happily kill anyone they send. Everywhere I go I wear armor and am armed to the teeth, and I'm smart enough to move in a group of four similarly armed folks.

Bring it.

wew

Whoopi "It's not rape-rape" Goldberg. Yes, I'm sure she as some reasonable and intelligent things to say about paedophiles.

So this.. is the power.. of a marxist education..
Damn.. Wow.. Woah..