How to get a Prorpaganda Job In Trump Admin

How do we all get jobs working for Trump's propaganda departments? I think that's where we are all suppose to be. It would be a fucking movie in the making, the day trolls became Knights of the Republic. And we woul all have a great time being counter-intelligence agents making America Great Again but fucking up Cultural Marxists and the Left.

Our ability to propagandize is NASA level brilliance. It should be us.

Serious responses. How do we all come together and combat the Frankfurt School's devastating infiltration of our Nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKUYkeb92hk
youtube.com/watch?v=j6k1jHAYtbI
youtube.com/watch?v=R62ergJ8el4
chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/63255/jewish/The-Bible-with-Rashi.htm
leadershipinstitute.org/training/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If i can't make propaganda against the ZOG and Israel then i don't care.

one bump for good measure

You're a pleb. It's OK if you don't care. You should go back to welding or whatever you do. It's honorable work.

Trump's not going to have a propaganda department.

Will Trump bring back Jerry?

That's all I care about.

It's already being done for free

I'd be down fo' sho'.

>tfw leftists think we don't want webm related

He doesn't need to give anyone else a job, Kushner figured out how to get all the goyim to work for free.

what skills should one acquire to become deeply involved in propaganda creation, aka dank memery?

As if anyone wants to make propaganda for Israeli and Jewish interests instead of sitting around on Holla Forums like always

No one is falling for it, Disinfo Wars. We're too far ahead of you. Maybe check back in if the time-space references to 2008.

Well, I want to do it for money and have a small budget to hire interns

Guys, just think straight and not pozzed up.

what?

The cat should've been a lion tbh.

We need to make acid the illicit drug of choice again instead of party drugs that make you dumb

There's a logistical problem with that…

We do it for free, faggot.

Can't do it full time or you'd have no room for a healthy job in the trades.

Fuck that… I'm not made to dig ditches, user. Even though I've done it for 15yrs my back is shot.
And I have a degree in PR

Digging ditches isn't a trade, m8.

Kill yourself Joe Rogan. Acid is what created the Hippie culture

I was being facetious…. Any job a Poo the Loo can do the same in, isn't worthy of my IQ score. Also, I'm not going to break my ass working 16hrs a day anymore to make 80K a year.

It also led to the discovery of DNA. It's a tool, like any other tool.

Ask Jared Kushner, the guy who paid for the Trump ads here.

Yeah no…. I've done more propaganda for Trump than you're Jewish theory. Kill youself and ImKamphy too

HA!
Implying genetic coding wasn't known long before microscopes.

go away

ANSWER MY

FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!

ENOUGH SHILL POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You might need to take a breather m8, you seem to be assblasted.

OK…. Here is some modern soft propaganda… makes irony of itself.

Breath it in…

Ehh…Okay I'll out myself.
You should know how the jew thinks. I was doing Talmudic Rhetoric threads but I got blind drunk as my fiance had just left me and I am really embarrassed about how I acted in the thread so I stopped.

I'll give you a link to some of the stuff I was going to go into, It's all about being Revolver Ocelot tier. Make your enemy think that they know who you are "really with" while being part of something not even connected.

"Alt-Right vs Alt-left!" is the new mantra…but we'll be honest, it's "The White race vs Globalism" and who funds globalism?

see what I mean?

Anyway. Watch these:
youtube.com/watch?v=PKUYkeb92hk

youtube.com/watch?v=j6k1jHAYtbI

youtube.com/watch?v=R62ergJ8el4

Read these (IMPORTANT RASHI IS JUDAIC RHETORIC, If hitler is entry level 88er then Rashi is entry Rhetoric):
chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/63255/jewish/The-Bible-with-Rashi.htm

And for the love of god never use pic related, it is purposeful disinfo. it's all accurate, don't get me wrong but these are questions they (and I) was TAUGHT to debate over.

Be warned. I'm giving you the intro but the further you dig you may find a lot of the things you love have finger prints and hooked noses

And yes those youtube links are all "Kosher" approved but this exercise in understanding how they utilise it. Watch the Kosher shit because it'll show you how they use half-truths and why the jew cries and screams oppression as he rapes your child.

t. PhD in Theology with a focus on Abrahamic religions.

He's referring to the discovery of its structure you mongoloid

Since shills just wont stop, Ill simply tell OP what he wants to know: find his Transition team application and apply. A Holla Forums-tier friend of mine has actually gotten a job with the Trump Transition team remember, nothing is outside our reach, find the site and apply.

NO ONE CARES YOU WORM

Hmmm. Seems like you need a perfect background. Like applying to be on team Obama

We apply for the position? or were you not there for that thread?

And the microscope has been around since the 17th century

You're not going to get a job like that from an application. What tiny redneck town do you live in? Because in cities all around the U.S. it's like throwing a grain of sand at the Great Wall of China.

Your application will NEVER be read

I'm not in any tiny redneck town, and why be a defeatist? Trump is looking for people that support him for positions in his admin. It doesn't hurt to take 2 fucking seconds to apply on the website. Next you'll tell me voting doesn't matter.

He did have a pretty good background, even got himself an internship at goldman sachs despite being a NatSoc. Its not impossible though. Try anyway, It wont hurt.

The only propaganda I'd be willing to sell my soul for making is one against ZOG, Israel, the Jews and Marxists and supporting white families, culture and ingenuity. All must be in the package. Fuck civic nationalism and fuck Judeo-Christian materialist consumerist societies.

Kill yourself, worthless scum. The exact reason why Holla Forums exists and is damn good at what it does is exactly because it doesn't bend over for PR cuckery.

No.
And PR isn't a degree you moron. I was joking. Fucking 4chan low IQ wash outs

Have you ever been hired off a website?

We get it. You said that already. You're a real cooool guy

I'm convinced that rap actually made more people to vote for Trump.

This did a better job.

The moment we do this for pay is the moment we are vulnerable to corruption.

Wanting to turn this into a job is how you kill the revolution, it's how you become controlled operation for the new.

-for the Jew. Sometimes I can't tell if my typos are real or some sort of automated gaslighting censorship

Just join Project Alamo.

Is that a Militia?

Well friend, if you have no formal training or experience (which we openly assume you don't), might I suggest courses from The Leadership Institute? It is basically the GOP's not-so-talked-about training center in DC. Pence, O'Keefe, and dozens (if not hundreds) of others have gotten their start from there. Excellent value for very little money.

Alas, they just held their future leadership seminar this past weekend in Florida. A Holla Forumslack I know went there and walked away quite happily with plenty of notes on how to organize on a college campus and generate media momentum, quite a few contacts, and free books.

I would keep my eye on it.

Unless you're talking about an actual administration job, in which case I would laugh at your face.

leadershipinstitute.org/training/

It has always been thus, and always it must be

Why on my peeanus weenus of course xDDD?

We do it for free mang. And it has to be a spontaneous and funny chaos.

yes