Need advice from experts on offensiveness, etc

So I got this funny message when trying to log in into Mozilla bugtracker. (see pic)

Had anyone got banned the same way?
Do you know if by "offensive name" they mean "offensive email" or something else? In the first case, do you ladies and gentlemen think that something like "sausagefactory" could be offensive? I am not 100% fluent in English yet, but I always thought that it's fine, and nobody else ever complained before.

Aside from that, what do you think in practical terms about qutebrowser, is it worth its salt if compared to Firefox? I don't care if DRM doesn't work (I prefer if it doesn't) but I need all the normal browser functionality with good performance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJY8jJkDoMY
cock.li/privacy
internals.rust-lang.
releases.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sausages = euphemism for dicks. What other "bad faith comments" did you post. And stop using SJWfox.

Also, I hate to admit that but I made the mistake of linking my precious github account to the bugzilla (by using it to sign in), and now I'm wondering if they will also kick me out because my email is somehow found to be offensive? Perhaps I should rush to change it on github until it's too late?

really? WTF why nobody told me this before?

nothing spectacular, some disagreements on the issue of DRM, and 1 time smth. like "it's obvious why an exception was made for sponsored search engines"

See the 3rd paragraph. I'm considering it but it'd be a tough move + I will need to teach my partner to do the same.

Sausagefactory wouldn't be considered offensive by normal people, but Mozilla is a company that fired its CEO because he had donated a tiny amount of money to an anti-gay-marriage thing years ago. They aren't particularly normal, nor sane.

Do you think using any SFW domains from cock.li (like airmail.cc) for my next official email is safe? Or it must be some mainstream thing like Google?

Hmm so do you think my other accounts are safe? Github in particular.

Github has the Contributor Covenant thing. The same people that've taken over Mozilla are deep into Github.
I'd recommend Gitgud as replacement if you're interested, or to not link anything remotely insensitive to your Github email.

Cock is a slangword for penis. Not a good idea if they banned you for sausagefactory.
Try protonmail if you don't want mainstream.

there's been a lot of that lately, must be hiroshima's doing on 4chan
also

Sausagefactory isn't offensive, it isn't like nigger or faggot. As words for penis go (and there are many) it's one of the tamest. It's unprofessional (unless you work in sausage manufacture I suppose), but nothing that could get you fired.

I don't mean using literally this domain, it has many other domains for the same mail service, and some are SFW. But the dilemma is, should the server itself be "clean" too? Would they look up "airmail.cc" to find where is it hosted and decide that it's offensive based on that?
I only want to use cock mail because of the good service which I tested for quite some time (and I trust it more than google because VC looks like a based guy), and protonmail doesn't look any better than google.
I were thinking of keeping a mirror of everything I own in gitgud or gitlab, yeah.

never been using 4chan as they ban Tor and VPNs.
come on, it's a visual skin for Unity
inb4 Unity is discontinued

Could it make it harder to get hired by good companies though?
(and I don't plan to work in sausage manufacture unless there's something for a programmer that's also matching my skills)
sage for double posting

sausage isn't a commom euphemism for dick. It basically only appears in "sausage party", a derogative Chad term for an event that lacks women. It's only the chadness of the expression that Mozilla could find offensive, since Mozilla also hates sausage parties (and "chalk parties", an event with not enough persyns of coloure. (this term is not yet in use))

anything unprofessional could do that. I don't use my weeb email for resumes. Use your actual name.

As SJW as they are, I don't think it was the name that caused it.

It was probably this, and some butthurt firefux dev on a power-trip was offended. They probably combined this with the fact that the name is silly/potentially a penis joke in order to justify it, so they could write you off as "clearly a troll".

No, the problem isn't you, the problem is faggot leftists who pose as tolerant """inclusive""" counter culture but are the cocksuckers of authority and borgmind because they are too weak to know the responsibility of real power.

This. Do not contribute to SJWare projects. If it's good, like Rust, use it and take advantage of their work. But be sure to contribute nothing. Save your time and effort for making your own projects and using their tools to destroy them.

I don't know which of these I abhor the most. Am I going to have to move to KDE?

Nice try sjwz://a

Do you feel like rewriting Firefox in Ada? I don't know if it will run as fast.

[email protected] is probably best for professional purposes, if I see a cock.li owned domain I assume that person is a meme loving newfag.

instead of rewriting parts in another meme language, it would make more sense to just look at the criticism that openbsd gave about why it can't be easily pledge'd, and address those issues for starters. that will allow restriction of syscalls as well as good privilege separation which would allow for a much tighter sansbox. this will probably require a lot of major architecture changes, so better do that first. lots of work though, and probably they aren't up to it. i guess it does make a good opportunity for another (actually competent) group to "steal" mozilla's own project and do it right though. then mozilla can be rendered obsolete and spend all their soros bucks on pure sjw shenanigans. win-win for everyone.

I've been using airmail.cc for awhile and haven't had any problems. On the rare occasion that someone asks what website it is I just tell them its a private email server between me and some friends.

You can turn this back on the faggot who banned you: feign ignorance (basically act the same way you opened this thread), and when they explain to you that "sausage" is a euphemism for "penis" complain that English is not your first language and that that you could not have possibly known this. In fact, you should not be expected to know every dirty slang term in a supposedly diverse and open community. After all, what else is a euphemism? Are cucumbers offensive as well? You don't know, but somewhere someone might be offended because it means "penis" in their regional slang.

I forgot to mention, don't take it too far and don't be too abrasive, or you will sound like you are concern trolling.

Taking this approach at all is taking it tkk far tbh. You will not be perceived as genuine. Don't make the mistake of confusing evil, and moral error, and thoughtlessness, and drooling retardation, as equivalent to stupidity. The enemy also has smarts and he uses it only to better deepen his own confusion -- and to suss you out, shitposter.
Try this: I'm not a native English speaker, so I was very confused by the reasons given for this ban, and asked around. Of the email, it has nothing to do with "sausage parties". It is really just a reference to a food processing plant.

this implies they care.
the mozilla bugtracker is there only to feign the appearance that they listen to community feedback or engage with the community at all. they don't. firefox might be open source but it's definitely not a "community" project. anything real discussion on functionality issues or real bugs for that matter is quickly censored off. Their "community" is no different than chromium's "community", there is none, only paid employees work on the code. 3rd party patches and code improvements are ignored or censored off.

protonmeme is fucking web 7.0 cancer, fuck you

The maintainers have a specific direction that they want to go. Community comments get "censored" when they don't support that direction. There's no point in maintaining dialog for other directions when one specific direction is going to happen. What you're supposed to do is fork the project and make the fork go your own direction.

I had already sent a message to that address ([email protected]) before posting here. Had not got any replies so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=GJY8jJkDoMY
I mentioned this thread to someone and he gave me this song.
I find it fitting.

Jim is always fitting

It's encrypted at least so they can't read your mail.
And I wouldn't want a main email without 2-Factor Auth., the fact that I do my banking with it alone is enough for that.

What? If it's in the browser in plain text on their page, then they can.

SMS is a shitty 2nd factor.

Cuckfox donated 300,000 shekels to communist organizations.

Here's a quote from cock.li front-page:
Also collects "anonymised" analytics information that "may be made piblic at any time":
cock.li/privacy

Legally and technically it's the same as Google.

Holla Forums here, we're not liberal and do not support Idpol please stop reference "liberal" as leftist

This is because e-mail in principle works like this.
Did you actually read and understand the text you quoted?

Assuming your name is "sausagefactory" tell them you're not a native speaker and that you work in a sausage factory and ask them how it is offensive.
Then make fun of them for being a faggot.

Do you mean that working in a sausage factory is a special privilege allowing me to use more english expressions than other people?

At least he's honest about it.
I like what he said here too:
I've never understood the whole "your emails are encrypted on the server" thing. To encrypt them, they have to be plaintext at some point and there's no guarantee something isn't sniffing/duplicating the plaintext.
Fuck George Bush.

Yes, check your privilege

You know what? I never actually thought about that.
Neither Networking nor crypto is my specialty, but isn't it possible for it to be decrypted by the browser and only plaintext for the browser you entered your PW on?
If that isn't possible, wouldn't MEGA be just as exploitable?

I am not sure I understand the question, it doesn't parse grammatically for me. But consider the following:
The data in a browser tab can be accessed by the people who decide what JS code gets executed in it, and by extension, by everyone who are given similar control.
In case of MEGA, this is the MEGA itself and all the people who own other domains used as sources for javascript code on MEGA pages, if any. Also note that the latter set can change at any moment, obviously.

I thought it would work by the server sending encrypted data to the browser, the browser decrypting it client-side, and showing you plaintext.
I didn't even consider them nabbing the plaintext via Javascript.

It actually would have helped in cock.li's case, when the servers were seized. You can't get a guarantee against sniffing, but that way you at least have a guarantee against your mail being read if the servers are seized all at once.

If that is a concern, you should not trust the server — there's GPG for that.

The argument has two sides nigger. I prefer to use a better language to make my 1488 code.

Until they add "nazi code detection" to rustc

What's more incredible is that it sounds like you actually know it is blatantly obvious its shilling. You're actually one of us pretending through multiple layers of double trolling, aren't you?

Python is better than Rust.

Python and Rust's use cases are different enough that comparing them is rarely useful.

Yet there are some people who use a systems language where a "regular" would do. (a lot of them)

I think you mean a scripting language.
I agree that Python is better than Rust at being Python, but there's very little information in that statement.

I mean any one that has automatic heap memory management and doesn't have undefined behavior.
which is the majority of languages in practical use today, except C, C++, Rust.

And what other group would that be?

ebin

found the web 7.0 faggot

nope. have a few points
-browsers are exploitable as fuck when it comes to "webapp" security (to be expected since the web was only intended to host static documents). the next {CSRF, XSS, clickjacking, etc} bug of the day will get you, no matter how hard (which is often not hard at all) the webdevs try to stop it, and aside from that there are all kinds of ways to exploit the JS API from another site
-every time you go to the website, there is an opportunity to mount a MITM attack on you and replace the code. the only thing protecting against this is the garbage that is X.509. meanwhile, if you use a proper linux distro, you're getting code signed with the same key every time (as opposed to asking a set of 500 corporations for the "real" key every time)

which might get stolen, and then how quickly will it get revoked?

This is the most retarded fucking argument I've ever heard in favor of X.509. Nobody cares about revocation, nor is it something that matters, nor is it a good idea to try to automatically "solve" it. If the signing keys of a vendor you depend on are being stolen this is a serious issue and should be taken seriously, such as by changing vendor. Of course some amerifag who's obsessed with liability dilution wont understand this. You idiots are the reason computing is so fucked. You just assume, expect, and even demand that every component is broken and provide "solutions" like 2FA, revocation, phone verification, "captchas" (no one uses real captchas because they use recaptcha, which is IP based), password recovery, antivirus, web application firewalls (cuckflare), etc, which are just as broken because they're implemented by the same morons (i'm not even being abstract here, Steam's password recovery mechanism had a bug a few years ago where you click "reset password" and it lets you onto anyone's account). You're the reason it will seem like a mircale the day someone creates a simple plaintext chat program that lacks remote code execution vulnerabilities.

Nice revisionism, he quit.

He was browbeaten into quitting by the pink haired dykes who usurped Mozilla.

Nope. Eich quit because he actually likes Mozilla.

I see you don't play games nor use any fast application.

Sadly (or thankfully) I work writing game engines, so performance is prime. So I can see your delusions for what they're. :)

Also, this means that we have enough arguments to not use rust either.

He was forced to quit. It's always excuses with you faggots, but we know and won't forget you faggots forced him down. If Mozilla wasn't infiltrated back then, if they had stood their ground in defense of freedom instead of siding with anti-freedom communist faggots they'd have lost some users then but they'd be a trustworthy company now. As it stands they have nothing, most of the faggots they gave everything for switched to jewgle chrome and their reputation couldn't be lower.

Nobody forced Eich for anything. What you're doing is projecting for an event that didn't happen.

Every single executive "quits", they're never technically fired.

This is false.

What is he projecting? Are you sure you're not projecting? :^)

This is true.

What's wrong? Their gender is irrelevant to this discussion and no, I'm not a homo if that is what concerns you

If you're not homo you're a clown-haired tart who pretends to be strong and independent despite a man paying her bills and tending to her every whim.

define "fast" though.
I know a couple of software which is certainly fast enough, and not written in any of these 3. (youtube-dl+mpv is faster than viewing the same videos in any browser, qutebrowser has virtually everything except the engine written in python and has no problems from that, also, when CPU is really the bottleneck, certain things done on numpy have comparable speed to the C equivalents… oh and also there was that bittorrent client written in Erlang which I guess is just fine too)
speaking of rust, it may have its uses, but not when an easier language like python or lua or erlang (or maybe fucking java or go) is also appropriate, because it's such a pain in the ass to use in general.
and yes I understand that for game engines something from these 3 is needed but thankfully not all software needs everything that game engines need.

wow… that was intense

wew lad.

Using partner and or 'significant other' is going out of your way to be inclusive of faggotry. Take that shit back to reddit.

Normally no. But you are dealing with SJWs so you're essentially walking on eggshells.

Or it's going out of your way to keep your identity outside the discussion, where it belongs.

*the thread

Imagine the memes user.

user you simply don't know joy until you burrow into the heartcircle of tRust that is SJW echofeels and spiritrape their inner nigger. Nothing says 1488 like breaking leftist psychopaths from the inside through sophisticated betrayals.

This is false.

Then why did you mention your partner at all?

internals.rust-lang. org/t/announcement-ashley-williams-joins-the-core-team-and-taking-lead-of-the-community-team/6453/14
Stuff like this, and shitting 1488 memes into the rustlang hashtag on Shitter are low hanging fruit for fucking with Rust queers and embedding more niggerhate in it.

I was drunk.

Not even remotely offensive even if you read it as "massivethrobbingcocksfactory" Firecucks community is such utter trash. Change it to Ilovebbcucksfactory and they'll probably be happier

Where did the Ashley thread disappear btw? I've seen it like 20 minutes ago and now it's gone.
(I'm not its creator, just asking)

Was your username something like "niggerfaggotkiller1488696969"?

nope
not even close

A faggot mod pruned it. Stupid nigger is a mod of Holla Forums but somehow doesn't realize the relevance of SJW cunts infesting core software. There's enough energy behind Operation 1488.rs that it's clear the white nationalist coopting of Rust is already happening and can't be stopped now.

Jewgle, as planned, has already sacrificed Cuckzilla to the Femshits & Trannys to virtue signal muh_empowerment to their investors. Why would you want to even be on that Bugzilla any longer OP?

To try to convince them to make DRM-free build the first class citizen. Currently it's not visible at all from the normie-friendly web site, it can only be found on releases.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/
and automatic updates do not work for DRM-free builds.
Also reported some DoS vulnerability in Firefox before. It was also not fixed AFAIK.

>nigger is a mod
coincidence?

No it's their nature. Since leftist skanks are too mentally retarded and burning with penis envy to scam smart white men, they have to spin their schemes to the nigger, spic, and beta orbiting white cuck lying in wait for his chance to rape.

He was forced out due to pressure from exactly the issue the user you replied to mentioned and you know it, you filthy fucking rat.

Just donated $300 to trigger you newfags

There was no forcing out. There was pressure but it did not come from Mozilla directors, it came from the general public.

It also came internally, and they didn't support him.

Mozilla's directors supported for Eich staying in Mozilla. The internal pressure came from low level staff whose opinions matter at a low level.

FYI, I (the OP) still had not received any response from Mozilla people [about this incident]
Do any of you know any other ways to get heard by them?

…anyone?

Extremely offensive towards vegans and vegetarians, I for one am thankful to Mozilla for banning you.