End Genital Mutilation

So how much longer are we going to allow the blatant discrimination against boys and actually stop letting people carve up their genitals?
I wonder if President Elect Trump could do something about this. I can't imagine Baron being circumcised.

This fight won't be won until every single doctor and nurse who have committed these crimes are executed by gunshots to the groin

Write a letter to Trump, maybe I will, too.

Not a bad idea. Hopefully whoever screens his letters isn't jewish.

there is literally nothing wrong with female circumcision

Only if a grown individual chooses it for themselves.
Forcing it on a child is wrong.

Let's withdraw trillions of dollors in reparations from the Jews for this criminal act

Oh, boy. Time to drink. I feel deeply sorry for all the men who were subject to this torture, all the parents who are taught that it's humane or the right thing to do and only disgust to people who continue this act.

Fuck off goy, we run this circus show!

It is a criminal act. The Jews must be financially accountable for this illegal act.

foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org

Demand reparations. This is an act we can solve by holding the Jews to extreme financial penalties for circumcision. Just use the same playing field that Jews did for Holocaust reparations. This must take place.

What is the redpilled christians answer to circumcision in the bible? Did they perform it differently back then? I understand its not to be done anymore of course.

Humans have kitty dicks?

Correct. The practice was considered so vile that when the authors of the new testament realized they screwed up making the second book too jewish, they back pedaled and said that "no, to be christian you are not to be circumcised"
They did up until the Maccabees' Revolt. Greek culture was so prevalent and successful that when Judea was going to Hellenize, many men and boys started to use a length of thin leather around the tip of their penis to grow their hood back because the original circumcision was just the removal of the banded tip. Grow enough of a new covering and you look normal. This practice was seen as so anti-jewish that a new method was invented which removed the entire hood so it was impossible to tie the end closed to appear Greek.

The fact that you're thinking about the President-Elect's son's genitals says something about you.

Yea, that I care about the well being of his son.

At least tradition has some sort of spiritual basis or rational belief behind it. In what way is severing a penis tip spiritually enlightening or rational by any stretch of imagination?