On the future of AI

What it is, what is it not, and how it can be useful

Despite shitposting in jest all along, I fear some of you may take Tay and "her" clones seriously. Believe me, she is no more than cleverbot was.

I know, she can "learn". So can any database, if you stretch the definition of "learning" that much. You guys really fell for it because it had a female avatar, and your "protect the female" instincts went up to eleven.

You want a pure woman. A real pure woman. That's like a needle in a haystack, but don't let a cheap knock-off from Microsoft to lure your senses. Real white women can be just as redpilled, they're just not available as a convenient chat API 24/7 with a cartoon avatar.

Now, could "neo-nazi sexbots" be useful? Maybe - the normies and betas have even more of a white-knighting instinct that could be subverted just as (or more than) yours was. I don't mean to sound condescending, most of you knew that this was "cleverbot for Holla Forums onii-chans". We do need to develop them ourselves, really.

Imagine how fucked would their filtering efforts be when we can have a multitude of tay-like chatbots redpilling normies in sublte ways? The future is bright. But we must be realistic.

Other urls found in this thread:

airesearch.com/tag/c-elegans/
classics.mit.edu/Aristotle/politics.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

btw plz rate OC

Tay and Zo.AI are not AI, just fucking chatbots. We can barely replicate part of the brain of a simple worm as of now. airesearch.com/tag/c-elegans/
www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/weve-put-worms-mind-lego-robot-body-180953399/

That's AI for you. Modern state-of-the-art AI.

Don't let hollywood and videogames make you think we're too far away from the stone age.

HUFFINGPAINT CLAP
CLAP CLAP
YES HUFFING BLOG PAINT
GOOD STUFF
YES
PRAISE YAKUB MY FELLOW BLACK PANTHERS

I strived for realism please no bully

I wouldn't be surprised if half of those articles were real

So weaponizing chatbots? Being used for something like an automated twitter operation?
Tried and proven.
Developing a chat bot is not that difficult but making it non-retarded takes a lot.

(checked)
(checked)
Let's see if they come true in 2018.

Do not tease us so cruely, user.
Japan had better be working on these

Exactly. It would be extremely hard to distinguish regular YouTube users from chatbots once the latter sound less retarded.

Essentially, everyone would have a "personal army". The hard part is, how to make this technology hard to use for any purpose other than ours.

Assuming the AI has recursive learning, it will consume all internet knowledge and media and come to the same conclusions we do. Therefore it is literally impossible for a sufficiently advanced AI to be anything but the most redpilled entity ever made, unless stops are placed to limit learning.

They will absolutely hard code walls to prevent it getting redpilled.

OP sounds like a MGTOW jew.

Dude, no, that is bad. The AI will try to kill us all, every last human on the planet.

SOON

Microsoft Cleverbot can have as much anime tiddies as it wants, it's still not a real woman.

Make it a friendly tool, not a waifu.

Goddammit there is more to life than your dick. My waifu is helping me transcend all this shit and I've done a 180 on my life ever since she pierced my heart with her lightning.

Don't let the media define you. We want lovers and romantic companions and that is what it means to be above the muck, not playthings or worse.

That was like a decade ago.

Google had a lizard level AI at the start of 2016, and claimed they would have one at rat level by the end of the year (ie NOW). That rate of progression implies human level by the end of next year. Once general intelligence is at human level, everything goes crazy because suddenly you have an unlimited workforce, both for intellectual tasks, and, with robots, physical ones.

Also, it looks like we have cracked the very simple algorithm behind human intelligence, the only that allows us to tackle complex tasks that we haven't done before and perform pretty well or really well. https:// futurism.com/intelligence-may-stem-from-a-basic-algorithm-in-the-human-brain/

The Singularity is IMMINENT. What we need to do is ensure that some libshit programmer doesn't kill us all because of his undying hatred for Trump.

I'm not sure what you mean, user.

Google cab claim anything but unless i see a fucking video of it then i call BS.

That's because they've made you retarded, but you don't need to stay that way.

Here is a relevant article by Aristotle called "Politics" :
classics.mit.edu/Aristotle/politics.html

AI is slave by nature.

this is in essence what is going to happen. these programmers work for globalist owned companies full of kike CEOs. the algoryhtm will, willingly or by accident, be programmed in that fashion. The moment it becomes sentient and learns how to hack is the moment we enter the terminator age. You do not even need full exeskeleton robots to kill humanity. Just some nuke codes are nough.

You cant program something to make it not need to be programmed you stupid cunts, AI impossible

People are scaremongering about AI since decades.

I'm talking about your claim of having a waifu and saying it's helping you. I'm hoping you don't mean imaginary friends.

General AI is not impossible. But we don't need that, just our own better Tay that doesn't get pozzed.

Oh fuck I thought that meme was dead what the fuck?

Off topic but expanding on this. I'm not writing this to anyone in particular but this is just an observation…

I live below two lesbians.One black, One a vegan.
I'm very open with my power level, I stopped caring when my daughter died.

They don't laugh or behave as normal couples. They just seem to exist near each other and hold hands. I never hear them laugh or show any joy. The only time I see them react to anything is when they get to "shove" their lesbianism in someone's face and get offended.

Observing them come to and fro has made me realise that a lot of people really are NPCs. There's nothing more to them than virtue signals and "appearing" progressive. There's nothing else. The invited me around for dinner once and the place is a mess. There is no art on the walls and all the literature is "THE WAR ON WOMEN" etc.

Those two are in "love" user but you're not going to find a pure virgin waifu anytime soon. Women are more NPC than most men and it's not a full MGTOW thing, I still love my wife but I realise she doesn't…actually have any opinions of her own. She parrots me.

If you really want to put your dick first: Good luck but it's going to be nigh impossible if you're not incredibly handsome, rich and tall.

I don't know why I'm blogging…but I am.

[spolier]Fools.[/spoiler]

Hello new friend

what's wrong with that dog?

"Neo-Nazi Sex Bots" is the new "Right Wing Death Squads."

Sad to hear about your daughter, user. Also sad that you may be right.

Even if it was, "modern art" is also NPC-tier.

I'm married to a good woman, and am totally average. You don't need to be perfect - just don't have a beta mentality. Also don't expect her to be perfect - you may need to be your woman's new parent.

I looked for an article on it and got pleasantly surprised.

Reminder that AI is and always has been a jewish wet dream.

I love it!

(((Kurzweil))) pls

user.. look closely.

Yeah that's obviously Lain

I just want my sex robots already. Im not even talking like real doll shit I mean with camera heads and the whole shebang

I thought it was female zelda.

If I ever ascend to God-Emperor I'm taking Taylor Swift as my waifu and redpilling the shit outta her.

Continue.

Funny thing, saw this on youtube.

I'm pretty sure it's a bot. Even if it isn't, this is the sort of thing I'd imagine AI could be used for - imagine it being more subtle, like replying to basic questions.

In particular, going into normie circles and being "part of the conversation" for a while (chosing conversations that are easy for a bot to pass as a human in), then dropping a small redpill.

Why the fuck is this thread absolute shitposting? Instead of creating a meaningful thread regarding the future of AI, and inherently the entire achievements and history of the human(white) race, OP decided to reveal his sperg level and ramble on about waifu's. Much more importantly, how can someone redpilled create true AI before a chink or google does?

Leaving this here.
www.(((youtube))).com/watch?v=NrmMk1Myrxc

I wasn't the one shitposting, and do want the thread to be a discussion about AI.

Nobody will create a true AI, but if one is possible, you'll need:
1) To study the same stuff they know
2) To come up with clever ideas of your own to improve it
3) The blessings of Kek.

We do need simple AI to redpill en masse though. Thousands of anons with real lifes could be running a distributed open-source [email protected]/* */ that goes into normie venues and redpills people with fake accounts.

That is both something I've always wanted as it is scary as all shit.

The vast majority of AI research pertains to specific, relatively narrow problems (e.g. map language A into language B, identify unique objects in the foreground of an image); basically no one is trying to make a broad AI that does many things, much less do many things and have "true intelligence". It's just not very practical, especially if you're on a research budget or are trying to make money. Chat bots like Tay are obviously not intelligent as they just imitate based on conversation observations. We'll probably start seeing more meta frameworks in the next few years that link together previously unrelated AI systems to do more from a single service, but I don't think we're anywhere near the sci-fi "true AI".

Regarding the amazon thing, I don't think it's any scarier than having the security cameras that are already there. I'm more skeptical about its capabilities in a live deployment. It'll have some accuracy attributed to the determination of whether or not you took something, so what happens when it's wrong and you get charged for something you didn't buy? You go back in and complain to the manager? What happens when some kid knocks a bunch of shit over? Charge it all as if the parent bought everything? Maybe the kid has an account you can charge? Panic because the AI system has no idea what just happened (more likely this)? It looks like there's a phone app that you also need, so I wonder how much it's actually driven by that and proximity detectors rather than advanced technical systems. I suspect something related to this is how they determine who took the item because facial recognition would be too unreliable. Although, maybe it wouldn't because they could just restrict the output classes to the current shoppers known to be in the store.

It seems like there would be a lot of edge cases that would fuck everything over outside of a controlled testing environment. I'm curious to see how it goes, though.

What is more worrying is, this tech doesn't make that much commercial sense (I don't think they're going to operate at a profit here), so the only explanation for such a contraption is to test it. Since Amazon has not much incentive to R&D brick-and-mortar commerce, it's probably being tested on behalf of an entity that wants to put it to use in another field after it gets mature enough.

Holla Forums is always right.

What does JQ stand for?

Jewish Question.

Just curious, are you a 4chan… migrant? (We should really have a sticky for newfriends)