/GoT/ Thread

Before #Live Edition
S7 thread #18
Now with 98% more Maisie Shitposting

Previous →

Previously
>Loving Maisie means you're respecting her privacy and by shitposting all the pictures I can find from her to the internet to see

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X6Bmi
archive.is/BIEO0
archive.is/XfK57
archive.is/iE9uV
archive.is/KgiZP
archive.is/9kYMS
archive.is/snL8R
archive.is/AnU6M
archive.is/aurCK
archive.is/UVqBQ
archive.is/afyN5
archive.is/xWIIt
archive.is/i4Wux
archive.is/Mjgze
archive.is/Mmvrd
archive.is/fLFqx
archive.is/ebMGT
archive.is/7S0v4
archive.is/lySL4
archive.is/PtQWX
archive.is/rHKx2
archive.is/CL7Zo
archive.is/14913
archive.is/e6raO
archive.is/PLYwV
archive.is/nKJIW
archive.is/2bQ0C
archive.is/Hwq3G
rarbg.to/torrent/2wp1kv6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for being in love with Maizé

I don't think there's any way we can make 300 posts before 9 PM EST.

fourth for being in love with adolf

/got/ off-season #26 - archive.is/X6Bmi
/got/ off-season #27 - archive.is/BIEO0
/got/ off-season #28 - archive.is/XfK57
/got/ off-season #29 - archive.is/iE9uV
/got/ off-season #30 - archive.is/KgiZP
/got/ off-season #31 - archive.is/9kYMS
/got/ off-season #32 - archive.is/snL8R
/got/ off-season #33 - archive.is/AnU6M
/got/ off-season #34 - archive.is/aurCK
/got/ off-season #35 - archive.is/UVqBQ
/got/ off-season #36 - archive.is/afyN5
/got/ off-season #37 - archive.is/xWIIt
/got/ off-season #38 - archive.is/i4Wux

/got/ S07E01 LIVE #1 - archive.is/Mjgze
/got/ S07E01 LIVE #2 - archive.is/Mmvrd
/got/ S7 thread #3 - archive.is/fLFqx
/got/ S7 thread #4 - archive.is/ebMGT
/got/ S07E02 #LIVE - archive.is/7S0v4
/got/ S7 thread #6 - archive.is/lySL4
/got/ S7 thread #7 - archive.is/PtQWX
/got/ S07E03 #LIVE - archive.is/rHKx2
/got/ S7 thread #9 - archive.is/CL7Zo
/got/ S7 thread #10 - archive.is/14913
/got/ S7 thread #11 - archive.is/e6raO
/got/ S7 thread #12 - archive.is/PLYwV
/got/ S7 thread #13 - archive.is/14913
/got/ S07E04 #LIVE - archive.is/nKJIW
/got/ S7 thread #15 - archive.is/2bQ0C
/got/ S7 thread #16 - archive.is/2bQ0C
/got/ S7 thread #17 - archive.is/Hwq3G

Last week was the same and the 300 limit was reached 5 minutes before the episode, Also taking into account the episode was already leaked by pajeet

SHE HAS CLEAN HANDS

Best boy on the show.

Guten Abend, Frau Eva!

You would've thought he was some sort of savage or something.

He's not the one flying around on reactive farts.

This is true.

Now that's what I call a treat right before new episode, thanks thanks thanks! Had a good laugh at the filenames too

If you provide me with a nice torrent of the last episode in HQ, I'll make more from that Maisie, including gifs

The file named Saját film is accidentally left there, please delete it, unless you really want to keep it

I was about to give you the links, but now that you're threatening us with goblingposting, I refrain.

You'd love it there I bet, the culture is very similiar to germanic one but if you stay away from Prague, there are no Dothraks anywhere. Or you could try the smaller country right next to it, as long as you stick to the western part it's just like Czech republic, except we drink liquor instead of beer and racial scepticism - to put it mildly - is the social norm

Why do you feel threathened by Maisie? I can assure you, she's not that dangerous like Arya irl.

Here's a 1080p copy, should be more than sufficient for all the tasty Maisiedetails
rarbg.to/torrent/2wp1kv6

Haha

I'm not threatened by her, I'm threatened by your shitposting

Well this looks like it's going to be… fun

Danke, Kamarade!

It's saddens me that I have to leave so early, but really, my head and my eyes hurt now…

I'll be back with the Best of Episode 5, see you in about 21 hours!

We need a copy of that episode too, keep looking for it!

Check the Mophie Ball before sleeping → , should make for some sweet dreams :)
Maisiekisses!

Only preview available as of now, but just realized it's Sophie driving there :o I would honestly be worried if I were in passenger's seat, knowing her affiliation to mind-altering substances

less than 3 hours, 275 posts remaining, it means 110 posts per hour, you know what to do

You fear me? So you should. All you who are vile. Would you like to know how you will die? The sacred time is near. Beware the blackness of day. Beware the man who brings the night. Behold him reborn from mud and stone. For the one he takes you to will cancel the sky, and scratch out the earth. Scratch you out. And end your world. He's with us now. Day will be like night. And the man shadow will lead you to your end.

user is right I believe, this will be the #LIVE too. Last week we were at 270 replies by midnight before a new one was made at 1 AM

how many rumors are there of Sophie?

Will Gendry come back? Will he be important? Is he the one true king?
Will Queen Chubs give Jon Snow a Royal Hotdog?
Has Jamie been eaten by Grues?

you mean shitposting?

F*cking hell, I discovered some discrepancies in the archive links! Seems we don't actually have #13 anywhere. Hold on a second

Intensify forward posting.

keep posting in that case

Weren't we doing that already?

dont know much about slovakia, can you slavpill me on it?

Not that user, but at least I can say they are not pozzed like the rest of the EU, the Visegrad Group are doing well unlike France and Germany

I want an episode of nothing but Sam fucking up and doing more shit jobs

Then the episode ends with Gilly raping him again in front of her son. Then she lays her son down and proceeds to go on top of him and the scene fades to black
implying she also fucks her son because we all know shes into incest

No one gives a shit or reads threads that 404d

There is no reason not to worship the The Lord of Light tbh. He actually has done things that effected the real world (like killing that Faggot king), the seven hasn't done shit. The only other god-like things are a cripple autist, an assassin autist, a frozen zombie, and a dark elf slut with dragons

If you're going to shitpost here drumpfsberg, at least post a Maisie. Maisie loves the men who fight against misogyny and bigotry

Seems like we've lost whole thread #14 (started and finished on Sunday last week, right before LIVE #4) it's not in catalog anymore either ;_;
Just think of all those informative and entertaining posts gone with the wind, oh

The Many-faced god is the only God and the world is a game he plays with himself

After Quasimodo kills CIA Ice Maul will be the only likable character left.

nice trips.

And Euron?

Queen fatass will kill him if not in this season then near the start of the next one.

so the mongoloid will kill cia this episode and Jamie will be taken hostage?

yes
yes
no

No, Jaime escapes. Jaime will be in King's Landing when Jon and the Hound bring the Wight to the Dragonpit

Gendry's going to be ripped as fuck from all that rowing.

Pretty much , but as a Westerner you'd probably have to get used to the fact it's significantly poorer than Germany. The average salary in general metropolitan area of Bratislava is about 1000 euros, and about half of that in the east. You'd want to stay away from those parts anyway, because there are gypsies who are our own version of Syrians or Turks, except dirtier and more incestious. They are segregated in designated ghettos though where no one except social workers ever sets a foot. In Bratislava in nearby cities you'll never see one. Foreigners are perceived very positevely as long as they're from V4 or ethnically western European, so you could live like a god here. Women especially are wonderful, they all look like cast from Public Agent videos haha :) Prices are proportional to salaries too, so fun stuff like alcohols are extremely cheap. A pint of beer in a good establishment in city is between 1 euro to 2.5 euro for fancier brands. As for social climate, well I've already mentioned that scepticism toward the brown threat is pretty much the consensus, and similiary a general stance towards any SJW activities is very conservative.
I love it here

Euron is present when the wight is brought south, and on hearing the undead can't cross water he pulls his forces back to the Iron Islands.

Good to know I'm not the only one aware of that site here.

So probably he will destroyed somehow by Theon "What a twat" Greyjoy

I have a feeling we might see Gendry tonight
Remember 'I have a daughter, you have a son. We'll join our Houses. ??

(Me)
The other way around actually :I

Do you want Ayra's cherry being popped by Gendry "Last of the Baratheon" or by Jon, as GRMM had originally intended?

If you know about the deleted tweet one of those already happened IRL. And as we know, art imitates life right?

Not this season. I'd guess Theon will be sent to restore his sister and get the Ironborn to join the forces fighting the Night King. It would mirror the mission Robb sent him on initially, so it would be pottery.

You think he found leg exercises to do on his boat?
Or did he skip leg day entirely?

You miss Qyburn starting the Industrial Revolution

He better be, because his dance moves don't amount to much

Reminder that Gurm is a hack.

Tell me more about the deleted tweet please. Also how it makes them feel you maisiefaggots not being one of you the one who turned Maisie into a woman?

You've already succeeded if you're in the position to take your pants off :) Shoulders, pecs and abs are all the /fit/ you'll ever need. All activated by rowing

But who would marry Arya? She looks like the cleaning lady.

loli maisie best maisie

Loli maise is the only good maise.

To be fair, this vaguely applies to half of nu-fantasy. Gurm just got lucky with the right mixture of social-outcast-pandering and TV style cliffhangers

Be that as it may, he's been working on the series for far longer than 1995/6.

Gendry and Arya would be good together. She and he could travel the world, assassinating people and selling them swords.

It's funny because Robin Hobb finished her trilogy, made a second one and a third in the time Gurm has tried to finish his "trilogy".

Already revealed more than allowed, but you can surely put two and two together.
jdimsa ;_; Seriously though, what can one expect? 14 is basically the average age when girls lose their virginities, and Joe Dempsie seems like nice enough of a guy. She was so obviously in love with him between series 2&3 that you can't be mad about it, or blame Joe

Clearly I'm on Holla Forums. This is the only response I could expect from here

Seriously people we need to reach 300

Have you seen the short la nouvelle vague kino masterpiece known as Regardez? She plays a cleaning lady there, and it's directed by Lommy himself.

We won't, accept it user

If you post to me, and keep responding, Maybe, we can do it.

Is it cuckery when she's not your girlfriend or wife though? At some point, you need to come to terms with the fact your waifu has a life of her own and be happy for her

How long until she uses problematic glasses and became fat, I mean high test?

And people think cuckoldry is a Holla Forums meme

Why the pressure? This one will make a fine #LIVE, let the posts flow naturally. Worst case scenario, we'll make a new one during the ep

That's the spirit champ, keep posting

Do these qualify as /problem/ ones? Attach. #1
Hardly, she's far too active for that. Although a bit more weight wouldn't hurt her, thicc Mais a best. Attach. #2

Well I bet Maisie become fatter once her fame fades, like in 2 years max

Good riddance I say!

So who cares for Maisies bridge and collect tolls while she is filming?

Way to go insane, user. None of them are celibate, the best you can do is motivate yourself and keep improving in every way so you'll be worthy of being the BF at some point

And who is she paying to ring the bells in the clocktower?
Damn… She must use most of her GoT income to pay these poor lonely fuckers.

Fam I'm just saying you have a mindset of cuck, I'm stating the obvious here

:)

S A V A G E

need more of these

Not too fat I hope!

Any good streams?

the mage one seems the most stable

Why the sadness?

Doesn't make sense though, does it? Cuckold, by definition, is someone being cheated on by their partner and he's passive in most cases as well. I'm neither Maisie's partner yet nor am I passive in my pursuit of changing that state

There's a difference between a distant, impossible crush (a fantasy) and cuckoldry by a wife or gf (a reality).

LEAVE THE DRAGONS TO ME

Yeah, you'd think they'd be used to it by now, like Maisie must know she does not look normal.

Not with that attitude

Words can hurt, even if they're sh*tposts on obscure imageboard where people who were too hateful for 4chan come

So Maisie is an impossible crush? What makes her impossible for you?

For you

Take comfort in the fact that Maisie will never read anything here. Ever.

link?

Kek

Fuck, I wanted him to slay that dragon & Dany so bad ;_;

Alexander Jahans considers it a welcome change from his NEETdom and writing cannibal fanfics about Amy Pond.

some people actually make her to a powerful actor because they've got a goblin fetish

I don't think so. I bet she (just like Emma Watson) does routine vanity searches in order to get self-assurance. And maybe she has already seen videos of men jacking off to pictures of her

I DO IT FOR DA PUSY

You have to go back.

The stream links usually get posted during the live thread so you better post to get 300 posts

why is he wearing power armor?

da bad pussy?

That's why every Maisiefriends works on constant improvement of both the body and the spirit, always. How does the zen saying go, road is the destination or something? That's the May-zen

Bronn a best.

Maisie a powefullest

People generally stay away from chans, and chans populated by angry Nazis would tend to be off putting to someone.

Fuck, Jenny wants us to stop talking about her (which is why she is our queen.)

Is Maisie already 'BLACKED?

OF COURSHE!

Shh, I don't want the colostomyfag of /television/ here

Imagine maisie and sophie looking at those very threads right now

What happened?

Do you have those webms?

Do you think Euron loved her tenderly?

It's Rudolf the Raindeer!

I will enjoy not contributing to the threads.

Eww no. I hope he has good taste on women

Euron has superior taste because he wants Cercei.

Neh. He's only interested on her because he wants the iron throne

FINGER

IN

THE

Bronn confirmed for Dovahkin

BUM

>giving shekels to (((HBO)))

two in the pink, one in the stink

What's with everyone fingering people in the bumhole in GoT? Is it a writer fetish or is it GRRM insisting on his scat fetish appearing again?

I hope that's a rhetoric question

1 hour remaining, 150 posts, you can do it fams

checked
what happens if one put's them in the stink? If she does not want to.

Daily reminder slothgurl lost bad

Gee who wooda thunk.

typical poorfag response

Maester Tybald, I'm dead this season.

God fucking damn it.

Hopefully she'll like the feeling of the two fingers up her cunt enough not to mind.

Worst case scenario she takes offense and has the Mountain come in and deal with you.

We were discussing one of the usual /got/ topics Do you think 6 inches is enough for Maisie? when someone started posting webms of Dany D's adult movie scenes without further explanation. The very next morning, this pic appeared on Maisie's social media. Makes one think, innit

ONE HOUR

Probably because some thirsty user tweeted the question at her.

wait, I thought the stink was the butthole. god damn it is hard being 12 years old and browsing an obscure imageboard that is based from another imageboard that was based from a Japanese imageboard about Japanese cartoons.

Me on the left

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

Me in the background.

I bet that user just had a lapsus

Lmao

That was a crazy night, those two dudes spit roasted her while the rest of us watched. (I'm talking to , you can see me behind the guy on the right)

so the goblin was in a black gangbang on blacked.com

Tell us more user. Did it ended like said?

Yes Goym listen to this fine Shil… er gentelman.

In tonight's episode

Nah, like I said, those two guys tag teamed her. The rest of us just watched and jerked off. She did let us cum on her feet, though, which is arguably better.

I wonder which resident /got/ poster could have done that…

:o

Kek, he actually does look like someone who would moderate designated sh*tpositng forums without any monetary compensation

Well this is bad, we're not posting enough to make a #LIVE in time, too much to make this one a comfy #LIVE and just about enough so we'll need a #LIVE 10 minutes into the episode

Wait,

You mean they do it FOR FREE?

stream?

Ayy

HBO

Fuck the live anyway. We all know what is going to happen. Even without spoilers the show is far too predictable now and you can gather what each retarded decision a character will make.

So is he going the Braavos to meet the (((Iron Bank)))?

Reminder Arya is 16/17 Leicester

???
pls post an links
asking for a friend

we're watching on magestream again boys
magestream.org

Maisieget?

YAAAY

F U C K

magestream.org

it's so weird looking at her. a genuine qt girl turning into a goblin in a matter of 2 years or less.

103 posts, 35 minutes, we can do it

WHOAH NELLY

nope lol

roastie reaction when my nigga Bronn tore up the dragon

fuggin kek

I love this new Chad meme.

On-screen or off-screen?

Also, his fingers looks as big as a normal man's dick.

keep posting

Both, maybe?

MOUNTAINED

i was in a thread once that showed massie williams liking this pic

[Citation Needed]

why live

10/10

That's plenty reason to live…

He's a big guy.

feels good man

what happens if one take a finger in Sophia's bum?
gib a slag like Sopgia.

For us

why wuld youe want an slags like sopie
never us apu ever again

no way, no way he is that big.

exactly how big of a guy is he for me?

THE PRESSURE

I want know what it feels like to cum in a vagina. gib sopie

POST MOAR

SANSA AGED LIKE MILK

She's

EASY
A
S
Y

delete this

Y-you would want that?

Is she suffering some sort of Baldness? Her forehead gets bigger with each season

SANSA AGED LIKE MILK

que?
also sopie is white compared to the goblin you people post

Lads I NEED a Maisie gf

CURDLED

Big enough to cause massive internal damage to your colon - probably.

Small guy dected

spotted the eternal anglo

have you tried going to bell towers

What message is she trying to communicate in this picture?

Men of Harlech time.

the mountainlet

JUST

That she was Blacked and make her bf or maisie to watch

eat ice cream with me but you too late lets sex right now. or her bobs tell me dat

48 more posts

WITH SUCH CREATURES MUST I REMAKE THE FUTURE

The children of the forest look sexy at this point

this happens to women a lot when they wear their hair in ponytails often
SAD

is he a part of the gay community?

why live

A Maisie is a Maisie is a Maisie is a Maisie

this happens to women a lot when they wear their hair in ponytails often
SAD

stop posting a group of goblins it might cause a tumor in people

Not necessarily. Sophie's hair also looks thinner

Maisie gets a spanking

Am I going to go bald like Sophie?

Nah, nothing wrong with two guys having a good time together.

MAISIE IS NOT A GOBLIN

;_;

Oh, I'm sorry, does she prefer troll? ogre? or orc maybe?

30 more posts

Underrated

get a real gf or a good 2d waifu and stop posting that goblin on this obscure imageboard based from a imageborad that is based from a japanese imageboard that happens to be really into cartoons

When is Jon going to finger his aunt?
When will CIA be kill?

Don't insult those noble races of monsters please

Take it back

In the finale

Maisie wears diapers.

ROLL
*rolls*

put that in the LIVE thead

Come on!

COME ON!

what is dangoures posting a group of maise's it can cause a tumor because one think it's a group of goblins from a fantasy series.

The resemblance is nothing less than staggering…

15 more posts

12 posts left!

Roll

Whens the next book out. I remember GRRM said february?

It was then that I realized that this is the one true general.

And all men must post.

stop posting!

That's a Tyrion after stroke though, or whatever Sophie gave him

dubs and quints confirm

no

trips, also streamlink? Is it just magestream.org

#LIVE bread

Goddam, user, that's a reach. I don't even know where to put this shit on the list.

Show starts in 5

we did it fams

Someone make the thread already

GoT is gay

wtf did he mean by this?

You ought to love it then.

An user has said but not posted the pics to back this claim