Can we please have a Holla Forums related infograph/screencap/useful image thread...

Can we please have a Holla Forums related infograph/screencap/useful image thread? I rarely see them on this Holla Forums or even 4chan's anymore, and I recently lost a large percentage of my images

Images of any sort welcome. Especially Jews.

/r/ a screencap of the oxytocin thread, I seem to have lost it.

>>>/polarchive/
>>>/pdfs/
Both of these boards should have all the "I have a shitty excuse for supposedly suddenly losing all my saved images please repost them in a spammy manner" information you need.

also, checked

posting with no specific theme just what I have

Why is this thread anchored?

Because go to

Post these images there if they aren't already there. We have boards dedicated to archiving these things and don't need threads on the main board taking up space.

is this a joke? how are any newcomers supposed to learn anything?

a political board which doesn't allow political infograph threads? you're forcing people off this board onto 4chan, you realize that.

wrong guy>>8441520

meant

>>>/polarchive/
>>>/pdfs/
I never even see anyone mention those boards. (Probably because I haven't browsed the book threads much.) Why aren't these in the sticky?

k

Are you going to go for a round 2 of obnoxious meta spam threads not?

why don't we do formal debates with Holla Forums?
Seriously it'd be so much fun and I'm sure most of us have done debate club.

are you oblivious to the fact that most newcomers on Holla Forums have their minds changed by infograph threads like these? that nothing in the world is more effective for Holla Forums then infographs? discussion alone on Holla Forums changes zero minds.

reminder: this is an imageboard, not a "discussion board." if discussion trumped images in terms of importance we'd be on reddit.

the thread is anchored mate just fyi, saved what you posted though

I'll keep posting regardless for you guys.
Spreading info is the important thing.

Newcomers don't enter threads that are just hundreds of images spammed in a row. Furthermore by spamming the images in stupid threads like this, you prevent the image from being posted in other threads. You're conflating posting an infographic in a relevant thread with spamming them in one spot that doesn't let them be reposted in important threads.

Only posting old/basic shit because of this.

do you mind posting the full set? that's a really useful one

These are from a while back, ages ago. JIDF tactic then was to declare any anti-jewish rhetoric a "Muslim Defense Force Operative" it was quite funny. Even back then they still did the "Call X Reddit" tactic, claiming Holla Forums was "Reddit Chan" when Hotwheels started to first try and migrate us. I was between two worlds at the time and it was quite funny, but the day MOOT shut us down was the day I stopped going to both. I haven't touched the 4 since

I need one that connects the jews to the lizard people or aliens or whatever the fuck from the ancient days and all that shit.

As predicted, /polmeta/ is filled with crying and shilling about this thread being autosaged. Shills never give up.

Absolutely subversive

Take a hand gun, insert a loaded magazine into it, rack the slide back, put the barrel of the pistol into your mouth, pull the trigger. It's that easy!

Anyone that wants actual discussion can head on over to either .pl or the more preferable option, endchan. This place is fucking toast. The people behind this subversion overplayed their hands and even the stupidest members of this board have become wise to what is going on here. The current crop of newfags that came in from the election that just happened are the target of their subversion. That is why info dumps like this aren't allowed. They want a fresh palette to work with on these guys and don't want external influences to corrupt their subversion.

Direct your thanks to Jim, the Kushner clan, and kikes the world over.