First Arkham knight teased a Jason Todd joker

When did DC became so obsessed with turning Jason Todd into the joker?

I'm actually amaze that they keep fucking up Joker design.

Wait, that's supposed to be JASON TODD?

I thought he was just a hallucination.

Also, edge lord Joker sucks.

Why is Damien even younger now? He was an adult at the end of Injustice.

He is not Jason Todd. In the Injustice 2 comic, there is someone masquerading as Batman and going around killing people and he is heavily implied to be Jason ala Arkham Knight.

Damian was a late teenager in injustice 1. In injustice 2 he is just wearing the Robin costume instead of the nightwing one.

His voice sounds softer though.

Maybe he's from another earth? Honestly, I wish they would be more clear about which earth these versions are from.

It's the Injustice earth for sure.

I think it's supposed to be an alternate earth. Again.

I just hope another Batman character gets revealed, the game is really lacking with it.
There's only nine so far!

I can't wait for them to add Ace the Bat Hound, Bat-Mite, and Man-Bat!

Fear not, the full DLC plans have been leaked. Here are the 9 characters.

1) Darkseid
2) Red Hood
3) Killer Croc
4) Clayface
5) KGBeast
6) Two-face
7) Penguin
8) Riddler
9) Batgirl

This other Earth crap is really making this already retarded story even harder to follow. Don't kill people for edgy points if your marketing department can't let you get away with not having them in the sequel.

That's too clever for this shit.

FTFY

So this game is literally batman and his pals… Wew!

Hoo. Unexpected.

The last game was pretty much Batman and his pals too.

if it's Todd why does he sound exactly the same as Joker from Injustice 1?

It's not Todd. Every youtuber who NRS has been feeding shill talking points is saying it's just a fear gas hallucination of the Joker.

I expect we'll see a small increase in KGBeast stuff since he's been a big part of Arrow recently.

That is retarded.

He's not Todd if that's what the opening dialogue makes you think. Robin is saying "I'm no Jason Todd" saying that he's a tougher Robin than Todd was as a personal bant to Joker.

They try to push Suicide Squad Joker without him actually looking like Leto. It's a marketing stunt.

Noone sees that?!

Fuck this fear gas shit. Can't be bothered to come up with a decent move set for Scarecrow so you turn him into a fucking nightmare demon? And now they're going to use the same excuse for other characters?

I think this joker design is a big improvement over Jared Leto, leatherface joker, and many others.

Honestly, I hope for many variations of skins for the characters, including New52 Joker.

A bit but he was in Assault on Arkham so it's not completely left field.

Don't forgot how Leftists have a hard on for the Russian causing every thing that happens. The cold war is en vogue again.

He was literally just there to be the example character to show they have bombs in their necks.

Holy shit, that's some real old stuff right there.
What next? Are they going to be giving Haunted Tank an animated movie?
Sgt. Rock of Easy Company?
Enemy Ace?

That's the odd one for me.

These dlc leaks are bullshit. I've seen 5 separate roster/dlc leaks in the last week alone.

Arkham Jason Joker
I keep thinking of Angry Joe for some reason when that stupid theory of Joker in Suicide Squad actually being Jason Todd came out.

Okay, here's an idea folks!
Why not a DC fighting game that only stars the heroes (and some villains) who DON'T have superpowers (or possibly minor ones like Black Canary with her canary cry ability). The story could be that Batman after all these years is somehow slowing dying and needs to be filled in by a replacement causing all these heroes to battle it out on a more civilian street level without the crazy over the top super moves like being thrown through the moon.

Obvious well known choices for the roster would Robin, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Black Canary while more obscure could include one of the Challengers of the Unknown, The Question, Stargirl, Blue Beetle (Ted Kord) and Constantine. I can't really think of any villains but I'm not against the Penguin being a part of it because of what said.

Also the final boss would consist of having to fight a fully prepared Batman.

Add The Joker as a playable character. He decided to participate because he thought it would be ironic and extremely funny if the next Batman was him. The twist is, once he wins his campaign mode and is declared the next Batman, he decides it would be even more ironic if he became a real superhero instead of the edgy fuck people expected him to be, amd thus he continues Batman's legacy just as he would have wanted.