Snigger

snigger

niggard

Don't even start calling the Simpsons SJW.
Yes they haven't been fun in 18 years but 15 in the LatAm dub but they're normie central.
In other thread they took jabs at Yale SJW's.

It is unfunny though.

So many poorly timed jokes, misinformation dressed as jokes, and hamfisted social commentary.

Remember when Simpsons was witty and clever?

I'm for criticism of the man, I support him but I don't think he's infallible.
Still, I have to wonder:
how do they animate this to keep up with current events

They don't, they assume shit that's why the social commentary is so shitty.
The Simpsons used to take 3 months to animate and act, now it takes 9 months.

No. It's been too long

I don't think Holla Forums will even care anymore at this point, given his recent claims about being a nationalist and a globalist.

Wait, so they actually take more time to do episodes than they did before? How that happens?

Not for Holla Forums but I find amussing how these guys make a sketch with no jokes and considered funny. I also hate how they don't even bother to at least make the real person based characters blend with the series style, in the end it just looks like a fan character.

What the fuck is wrong with this show? All new episodes feel like there is nothing but dead air going during the whole thing. Am I crazy? Even with sound effects, music, and voice acting everything feels completely lifeless. Like all the energy just got sucked away.

I know it's a cartoon, but it almost feels like uncanny valley but in the form of the atmosphere. Does anyone else notice this?

It's been that way for years, lad.

I actually thought the thumbnail was supposed to depict Pillory Clinton.

That's how bad the art style and Hillary Clinton's appearance is.

Couldn't agree more. It's like the lines were dubbed in from something else. All the animation is smooth to the point of being robotic and unnatural. The little details and cues aren't there. Even at a higher frame rate, there is less happening in each second.

It's fucking weird for one of the longest running shows to appear this smooth and professional, but look and feel so bad to watch.

That wasn't SJWs they mocked, that was elitists.
How many SJWs do you know that all dress the same, dye their hair a natural hue and attend anything other than an arts college?

Yale has a pretty big arts program, and I guarantee the people who actually go there look the way you'd expect an SJW to, they just depicted them as looking like stereotypical Ivy League students for some reason.

I don't think I've ever watched anything from classic seasons. It's not that I avoided it, just that when I saw it as a kid then they were showing reruns on fox and I didn't find The Simpsons that interesting then. Started collecting old seasons and I'm loving them.

I meant current, sorry.

Nope, they didn't mock them at all. People are just acting like they did so they can say "See?? Even The Simpsons is on my side!!"
They did nothing terribly new or funny, the jokes were misplaced and they didn't even make fun of the guys you think they did. This is just virtue signalling by them. They half-assed a skit that you agreed with, however stupidly, to pretend their on your side so you watch the show.

That's all South Park does these days. Shit on both sides so both sides love the show. It's a terribly efficient strategy to boost ratings.

I was born in 1991.

I'm not implying the show is on anyone's side or that it was funny, my point is that they were mocking SJWs, and that this is a sign that they're a new easy target for shows like this. Almost everything they said is stereotypical SJW shit, although I guess you could say they were just mocking college students in general, which are another easy target and has a massive overlap with SJWs.

you have to go back ese, you and your people are going to pay for the wall

Any webms of this shit?

keepvid

Such wall is extremely small, why not mine the entire desert instead? I mean the Mexican wolf is in the verge of extinction already nobody will miss it and is an small price to pay for making illegal aliens in to living fireworks.

SJWs are derived from elitism. It is a lot better than South Park that only focuses on their over-sensitivity.

less talent

it went libtard like 20 years ago, give up your false idols already, the show is shit

While the joke was aimed at SJWs, it was poorly conceived in a lot of ways. For instance.. the SJWs being preppy white guys and not screeching blue haired feminists and diversity quota applicants who are demanding the whole school be shut down for being racist.

They are willing to poke fun at it, but they are still too deep in the regressive left kool-aid to call out the real culprits, because they think the worst thing in the world would be if anyone slightly right of their extremist politics were correct about anything.

The college SJW cancer come from rich, spoiled Liberal kids. They admit that money buys virtue but appeasing those fags is about racking their cash.

Daily reminder that Reddit's userbase is 90% preppy college age white guys

Can someone webm the episode?