Nigs abusing cats again

Tikeemah J Lassiter hurls her cat through a third story window. Looks like it broke its hip.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Mangoworms
youtube.com/channel/UCtEXelUM9Z3-fS1c4g-yZkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fffuQ6VIOyA
youtube.com/watch?v=gR6MeFFzqQ8
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would love to kidnap a nigger and throw him into a cage with a real black panther.

Shame it did not die

WE

Every. Time.

WUZ

PURE
FUCKING
RAGE

RACE WAR NOW

KANGZ

N

Any way this can be traced to the source? This needs to be sent to the cops in their area.

Get fucked you piece of shit. You're no better than a nigger.

Fuck you newfag if you love cats lurk more

It pays off to judge people on how they treat things at their mercy, especially innocent beings.

Cats are degenerate animals who spread parasites, the most vile of them being toxoplasmosis. Cats are a failed wildlife experiment has cucked our population. They have to go.

Copy video
Paste video on every left wing blog
demoralize their faith in their Kangs

Post this on Christian sites that advocate
bringing more nigs into Europe and USA

Yeah you're a real badass. Kill yourself you fucking nigger.

I don't like cats either, but if you're killing, kill swiftly and cleanly.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIT

Humans and niggers spread far more diseases and parasites than most animals.

WE WUZ CAT MOLESTA TOO N SHEIT

Try it user, but it won't work.

Niggers don't just come in black, though.

You're almost as bad as 1s18c7. What the fuck is wrong with you faggots?

These threads are depressing as fuck

Can we post pics/vids of niggers being slaughtered, crushed, burned, decapitated, etc instead?

Well, it's a quick death, but also not very dignified.
Especially if we consider that cats are usually pets and are only around as much because of humans.

A cat chooses not the way of the cat, it is born with it.

I could have linked the liveleak sources instead, but nobody wants to click that shit.

I hate cats, but I hate niggers even more.

"lurk more" is not an argument or an excuse for cruelty to animals of ANY kind

I only have this one of some foolish self immolation for sensationalist purposes, if I remember the backstory correctly.
(And yeah, this one I have saved on my harddrive because it amuses me)

Listen to their nigger howling almost makes me want to puke, fucking savages.

Would it fucking bother them to fucking slit it's throat first at least. My god fucking subhuman scum, doesn't anyone have some fucking empathy!??!

saved.

thanks user

KEEP YOUR FOCUS.
This is not about the cat.

This is about using this trauma based propaganda against leftists and those who are on the fence.
This has ZERO to do with the injured animal. We are in a direct propaganda war with globalist type
thinkers and their mindless sheep.

This is WAR

Filter and report 1d18c7 for being literally a goon nigger.

k, edgy teenager, nigger or divisive kike detected
NatSoc isn't about being a heartless animal abuser.
Kill yourself.

Yes, it's effective for that purpose.
Even something seemingly innocent like these sister channels here of a German vet in The Gambia (niggerland) is subtly turning even liberal females away from "those neglectful owners".

Channel that only focuses on the mangowork cases (easy to handle)
youtube.com/user/Mangoworms
All the other shit, sometimes gruesome due to neglect (dogs with strangulation wounds, cutlass hits, eyes popping out, impalements, etc)
youtube.com/channel/UCtEXelUM9Z3-fS1c4g-yZkQ

But it's super popular with women, and it shows how unreliable niggers are to them without any need of propaganda.

And The Gambia is one of the more stable and "civilized" corners of Niggerland.

This

Like yourself?

Checked

Don't pretend you're even remotely human for what you condone you savage. Filtered/reported. Fuck off.

you're not right about anything because you are an animal abusing nigger with no soul or compassion and if I met you in real life, i'd rip your eyes out your head and feed them to my dog you double nigger.

You's da reel chimpion.

(checked)
Reminder that the character of a person can be determined in how they treat animals.
When someone looks at a tame dog in fear it gives me the impression they themselves are an animal on some level, and view the dog as a threat. Niggers are a testament to this, since they view animals as mere things to be disposed and abused.

The only way you can get Toxiplasmosis is if you get cat shit into your system somehow. Only a nigger like you would live in conditions for that to become an issue.
Cats for millennia have co-evolved with humans and helped us survive by rooting out pests that are truly harmful to humans, deciding they all need to die because you are a filthy nigger is chink tier.

I have no problem ripping out the eyes of a nigger.

Pretty funny but no one is buying it Nigger.

This is the kind of shit leftists need to see. We ==MUST== spread this and all videos of niggers chimping out.

commies have no respect for animal life.

N

To be honest, this doesn't bother me at all. Chinks eat dogs and cats. I feel no more sympathy for that dog than a cow or pig. It's quite different when you're killing them for food.

Nigger throwing a cat out the window for the fun of it is pretty fucked up in comparison.

That's bad, but I may actually think it's worse to kill or abuse someone whom you've spent lots of time with than someone you don't know.

Would you rather hurt your friend or someone you don't know?

But killing and eating dogs is retarded.
The amount of human edible food required to create a pound of dogmeat is not a smart investment if you have something like a cow that turns inedible grass into delicious beef in a huge package.

Not to mention the usefulness of a dog in itself.
They really are mans best friend.

Pigs are already questionable, since they're intelligent, too…but also very delicious and grow big and hefty really easily. So into the pan they go.

It's muh animals moralfaggotry thread again.

What I mean, of course, is …dogs eat things humans can, and often do eat, too.

They prefer meat, and why feed them meat if you desire to slaughter them for …meat?

Just stuff some grass into a cow. Turns shitty fibrous greens into yummy beef.

Because they don't appeal to your autism?

Define what makes an amazing pet.

This.

Sorry if I sound like a faggot or Redditor, but this actually made me tear up. I can;t imagine something like this happening to my cat, or why anyone would want to do this. How do you laugh at an animal getting hurt?

This is what got 4chan/Anonymous the reputation of being the final boss of the internet. Fucking up people that fuck with cats.

Also, NEDM.

If you are an animal yourself, obviously. These creatures you see in the video are not human, even if they have two arms, two legs and a head. They never developed a higher mental capacity that would allow concepts such as empathy, compassion, honor and gratitude. Nothing but a bunch of overgrown chimpanzees acting out their brutal, hair-trigger impulses for mindless violence.

How do any of these "college educated" people write this off? Oh, some nigger hurt a cat? It's because of poverty due to white colonialism. This video makes me want to go out and throw niggers off of 8 story high buildings.

I dont care

They don't, they just ignore it. They have mental blocks in place that automatically tune our any information that contradicts their programming.
Ever argued with a religious zealot? No matter how many arguments you provide, no matter how persuasive you are, there are no results. You could scream and shout, and it would still be ignored - into one ear and out of the other, with the zealot repeating his programming like a mantra.
That's who you are dealing with. Religious fanatics, programmed since early childhood by the Synagogue of Diversity and Multiculturalism. They will jump of a cliff if their college (((professors))) tell them to.

Spotted the nigger.

Nope im dutch

Holding a Dutch passport does not make you human, Ahmed.

sure thing John

That's what he said.

Sorry if I sound like a retard, I just can't believe that somebody could just ignore things that go against conditioning, if the results lead to pain and suffering. People are usually greedy and motivated by self-interest, so how does letting subhuman shitskins ruin your animals and race good for that?

Unprovoked violence against defenseless animals is a sure sign that the object is a subhuman.

I wouldn't go that far. It would preclude hunting.

It doesnt matter if you dont understand it if they want to eat dogs or cat there is nothing wrong with that.

The trick is that the conditioning has overridden the self-preservation instinct and tribal bonds alongside it. Read up on oxytocin, the bonding hormone. Suppression of its production leads to catastrophic results in humans, and yet we are surrounded by these walking trainwrecks.

Holy shit it just occurred to me that this was perhaps their way of being "humane". They smash his head in with cinder blocks first, then light him on fire once he is "stunned". Bunch of savages.

Would that you could live on the fragrance of the earth, and like an air plant be sustained by the light.
But since you must kill to eat, and rob the newly born of its mother's milk to quench your thirst, let it then be an act of worship.
And let your board stand an altar on which the pure and the innocent of forest and plain are sacrificed for that which is purer and still more innocent in man.

When you kill a beast say to him in your heart,
"By the same power that slays you, I too am slain; and I too shall be consumed.
For the law that delivered you into my hand shall deliver me into a mightier hand.
Your blood and my blood is naught but the sap that feeds the tree of heaven."

And when you crush an apple with your teeth, say to it in your heart,
"Your seeds shall live in my body,
And the buds of your tomorrow shall blossom in my heart,
And your fragrance shall be my breath,
And together we shall rejoice through all the seasons."

And in the autumn, when you gather the grapes of your vineyards for the winepress, say in your heart,
"I too am a vineyard, and my fruit shall be gathered for the winepress,
And like new wine I shall be kept in eternal vessels."
And in winter, when you draw the wine, let there be in your heart a song for each cup;
And let there be in the song a remembrance for the autumn days, and for the vineyard, and for the winepress.

faggy ass weak cuck shit you posted there bud

Go eat a cat you fucking nigger.

Can you recommend any good books/PDF's on the subject?

Niggers aren't human
Niggers were a mistake
This is a good look at one of the ways niggers "fight", aka attacking weak defenseless targets
A cat today, a little girl tomorrow

No, although I am sure /pdf/ will have some.

le ebin final boss of dee internetz xD

Nah they just didn't want him to run again. would like to know why he was getting such treatment though.

kek

ITT: Animalfags. Let the nogs do whatever they want to their animals, back in their own countries. All you "animal rights" logic is transparent sentimental bullshit, hardly worth the energy to point out.

Only problem is here is nogs in white countries.

Thank you. I needed that reminder.

Niggers aren't so bad after all.

The Aryans genetically engineered these creatures to be our friends on this lonely savage earth. And you redneck niggers genetically engineered giant violent savages to fuck your sisters.

There a lot of scumbag pedos, sickos, loser, and shitskins who lurk on Holla Forums. It wont save you from the day of the rope

We were, for a long time. It meant something back when people didn't have quite so good a grasp on what the internet was and what it could or couldn't do. Mostly because people had no idea what to make of us. We looked like total chaos to them, and it make people afraid or at least wary. The seemingly nonsensical focus of our attacks make us look like a force of nature rather than a group pushing an agenda. So there was always a IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU type air to discussions about Anonymous by non-Anonymous.

Remember we got national media attention for a bomb threat against sports stadiums, then graduated immediately to "hacking", which at the time was as big a boogeyman as "terrorism". Even though all we hacked under the moniker Anonymous was MySpace.

Never forget the yellow vans.

SHIEEEEEET

we don't boil cows alive

Everyone needs to take this thread as a case study.

throw the images into Paint ad a normie forum safe text to it and get it out on the LeftWeb.

This is how you spot a degenerate negro, by their lack of morals. Why don't you go and live in fucking Africa were they have no morals and stone each other to death for a slice of bread or raping their sisters.

and what if the insect people suddenly decide to eat white people because someone claims that it makes you stronger?

eating carnivorous animals with not much meat on them after preparing them in the most painful way possible isn't normal human behavior

She needs ETERNAL FUCKING TORMENT.

SHE CANNOT BE KILLED, DYING IS TOO MERCIFUL.

Give her PURE agony. This FUCKING nigger.

Tried also looking for that one gif of a black kicking a cat against a wall, but can't find it in my folders. If anyone has that one, feel free to post.

Congratulations you are human refuse. Go suck a tailpipe.

Why are niggers such fucking savages?

It is expected of them and, thus, they get away with it. Nobody blames a dog for being a dog. You can't blame an ape for being an ape.

You're a fucking nigger tier imbecile.

I finally agree with a pedo

That one really hurt. I cannot stand dog deathscreams and I especially hate the fucking chink commie fuckers. I say when they're finally invaded we put em in a few boiling vats for good measure.

It's in your DNA

We created these animals to be our friends and now these sub-apes are killing them

We need to kill all sub-humans. Even their children. Sterilize the whores and make them our sex slaves

I love when the custodian spirit of the Aryan surfaces to purge degeneracy. Inherent the fire and water of Kalki and purify this world.

we wuz kurwaz

>allergic to cats and some types of dogs

fucking subhuman filth

Who says I don't understand it?
I understand retards, too.
Doesn't make them any less retarded.

Nice. Very poetic. Source?

They really are inferior aren't they?

youtube.com/watch?v=fffuQ6VIOyA

So where does this leave niggers?

A fucking Gorilla that by nature doesnt know what a cat is treats it with more compasion from the very start than a nigger ever could mfw pol proven to be right yet again.

Kangz my fucking ass!! Bastet would have those monkey pricks spit roasted faster than you can say "pir'mids 'n shieeet".

I get that blacks are stupid, but this is genuine, literal evil. I don't think even monkeys behave this way.

Except we don't boil cows and pigs alive, Wong. There is this thing we humans have that is called empathy, even if we kill something we do it cleanly and mercifully and always try to minimize the suffering, specially for innocent and benevolent creatures like dogs are.

I wouldn't expect your kind to understand, though. When Russia abandons you in favor of the US and you're screaming in pain as nuclear fire evaporates your flesh, remember all those innocent animals you tortured and slaughtered for your own sick pleasure, and realize the eternity in Hell that awaits you won't be unfair in the slightest.

KILL ALL DISGUSTING, SUBHUMAN CHINKS, THE KIKES OF THE EAST

I would personally kill you, enabler.

Fucking niggers man. Honestly, there ought to be animal cruelty laws that result in the perpetrator being punished in kind. I'd pay good money to watch that pavement ape hit the sidewalk from three stories up.

We can meme it happen brother.

Obligatory

I feel sad for the frozen cat. The cat would have gone to somewhere safe or is cat in niggertown? That would be a reason why cat can't find a nice warm place to hide in.

youtube.com/watch?v=gR6MeFFzqQ8

Obligatory Koko vid.

literal apes are more human than niggers can ever be

check my lucky 777's

Jewish mod is bumplocking/deleting any threads that are not pro-trump!!
example

Board logs can be found here
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol

See related for full understanding

8ch. pl/pol/res/25508.htm

I WILL GET BANNED FOR SAYING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the thing. It's an insult to animals to compare niggers to them, because animals only kill when they have to, unless they are traumatized, damaged or deviant in some way, or the circumstances make them freak out for some reason.

Niggers are sadistic by default. It is their normal condition.

This. I don't like it but I haven't seen anyone talk about that video of the birds being crushed alive it's fine if it's for food.

See, even "kek" agrees.

Fucking niggers. Aren't they scientifically empathy deficient? The part of the brain that handles empathy and compassion is smaller than whites, which is why they do things like this. Why they make an animal suffer before eating it.

Holy fucking shit my sides, based indoanon holocausting subhuman gooks and chinkw

Fucking wewuzes. The penalty for killing a cat in ancient egypt was execution and the ancient egyptian's preferred methods to execute criminals were impalement and immolation.

chinks need to be gassed