Why does everyone think he killed his wife?

Why does everyone think he killed his wife?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/a-wyatt-mann
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Goad
radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/patton-oswalt-wife-dead-michelle-mcnamara-autopsy-docs-2-3.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Night_Stalker
enq.translatum.gr/wiki/Patton_Oswalt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pol twitter memers

Because he did.

1) She died of a drug overdose with many drugs you shouldn't mix, which would either be suicide or murder
2) He kept on pretty much as normal after it happened
3) He married another woman just six months later.

All signs point to he murdered her with drugs

There's no chance that he did

Watching a show, if no one else knows about this and no one else writes it up, I'll do it in 40 minutes or so.

weird way of spelling KNOW

you're not fooling anyone, patton

French filmmaker Luc Besson has directed indisputable classics such as The Fifth Element and La Femme Nikita, but his latest film, Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets, has failed to impress critics. The reviews have praised the visual effects but not much else, and it currently has a 51 percent fresh score on Rotten Tomatoes.
Besson doesn't seem to be thrilled about this situation … and about the comparative, continued success of Hollywood superhero films. Speaking with Brazilian website Cine Pop, the renowned director revealed that he's sick of the superhero frenzy:

>"Totally tired of it. Totally. I mean, it was great 10 years ago when we seen the first Spider-Man, Iron Man, and now it’s like number five, six, seven. There’s superheroes working with another superhero, but it’s not the same family. I’m lost.

That's not an uncommon complaint — it's difficult to get original film concepts produced nowadays — but #LucBesson went one step further, blaming the superhero phenomenon on American hubris and a collective messiah complex:

Was Luc Besson Right Or Wrong To Call Superhero Movies 'Propaganda'?

As a fan of comic book movies, I have to say that Besson's comments are coming at a strange time. This year has given us some of the genre's best ever, including Logan and Wonder Woman. Sure, there's a tendency for Hollywood films to portray extraterrestrial aliens as hostile threats like in the Alien franchise and Independence Day. But we don't have to look far for the opposite: films such as Arrival, Contact and Guardians of the Galaxy in which the aliens are benevolent or at least capable of doing good.Plus, Besson's jab at Captain America as a propaganda symbol for the U.S. is a total misconception. Yes, Captain America was created to inspire the population against Hitler; at the time, Americans needed a hero to rally then (even if just in comic books). But the modern films have given us a Steve Rogers who stands up the military-industrial complex when it violates civil rights. (As for Besson's remark about "Captain Brazil" and "Captain France," there is actually a Captain Brazil in #Marvel Comics, as well as the famous Captain Britain.) Nonetheless, we must understand Besson's sentiments in a broader context…

Why Visionary Filmmakers Are Frustrated With Hollywood Right Now

While Besson criticized superhero comic book movies in general, I believe he's speaking about a much broader issue: franchise moviemaking. He admitted "it was great 10 years ago when we seen the first Spider-Man, Iron Man," but his problem seems to be "number five, six, seven." Besson's Valerian is itself a take on the French comic book series of the same name.Besson has always been a virtuoso; The Fifth Element was a totally unique vision. But today Hollywood executives want to minimize risk, which means adapting established intellectual property — especially superheroes and their sequels. While that guarantees money for Hollywood executives, it hurts those filmmakers who want to tell an original story.So, franchise fatigue is totally understandable, because it sometimes takes years for an original idea to get green-lit and hit the silver screen. Case in point: Edgar Wright's Baby Driver, which took the risk of releasing in theaters in the same month as Wonder Woman. Though a huge box office risk, Baby Driver earned a staggering $156 million on a $34 million budget.

LOL AT EVERYONE INVOLVED

Did you mean to make a new thread?

You fucked up your thread

he killed her, we know it.

Just like O.J Simpson, he's gonna find the real killer using his obese detective skills.

Should I post it again anyways? Only you will know right?

She was gonna divorce him for cheating on her.
And we all know about California divorce laws…

Ok, but include your source as well this time.

This makes the Circle even better than it already was and it was pretty damn good

Get a load of this fag.

YOu people are scum. If Brendan Fraser supposedly had killed his wife like Patton before she divorced him, then you would say nonesense like 'Brendan did nothing wrong!!1!' or 'Thaht bitch deserved it'. Fucking make me sick all of you rotten, inhuman scum.

Patton "Oswald Cobblepot" Oswalt is a hypocrite and coward. He hangs out with A. Wyatt Mann and Jim Goad, but virtuesignals on twitter like a brainwashed commie.

go for it dude

who the fuck are they and why am I supposed to know? You are all poltards

According to the report, investigators found “multiple pills” and a vial of cocaine at the drug-riddled death scene!

As for which of those she may have sampled, authorities said that the powerful narcotic fentanyl, antidepressant alprazolam (Xanax), and amphetamines were all discovered in McNamara’s blood stream.

The antidepressant Bupropion, synethetic opiates like Oxycodone and anti-anxiety benzodiazepine pills were just some of the haul discovered in the veritable drug den.

In all, authorities found five prescription bottles, multiple plastic baggies filled with pills, and two clear plastic bags, “each containing a smaller, clear plastic bag, containing a small brown vial containing apparent white powder.”

“Cocaine and Levamisole” [a worm parasite treatment often cut with cocaine] “were identified in the representative sample” from one vial, and hydroxyephedrine was found in the other.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/a-wyatt-mann
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Goad

radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/patton-oswalt-wife-dead-michelle-mcnamara-autopsy-docs-2-3.pdf

I still dont get what his original comics are for ex the jew merchant thats used what was that based on specifically

So Patton is actually a racist irl?

The point is that Patton Oswalt hangs out with these Holla Forumsack heroes, but pretends he's a good Californian liberal.

Yup, but he's also a virtuesignaling coward, because otherwise he'd be unemployed.

Is he literally our guy and a massive troll? is he a double agent troll? If he hangs out with Holla Forumsack heroes he must be like them yet hes also friends with Tom Hanks

I do wonder about his supposed friendship with A Wyatt Mann.

Here's the real question. Is he any danger to his daughter?

Depends on if the bitch can keep her MOUTH SHUT

It would be pottery if she killed him one day

I've always liked Patton for his dark, dry humor, but he shares a similar face to my sociopathic drug addicted abusive stepdad and that leads me to believe that yes, with a face portraying the same empty emotions and deadness that he's capable of "killing" his wife especially in a way he could morally push aside and never truly accept that he actually did it "sociopath".

This is all just projecting what I've learned growing up with a psychopath that has everyone fooled around them, but I've learned in life that the world isn't as large as it seems and patterns repeat themselves often.

The dude is dead inside, and whatever happened that night he probably knew it would lead to her death or have a high chance to, and he just didn't give a fuck.

Murder to me, morally, but in the eyes of the law and courts it's not, as he didn't force her to do shit, just set her up to do it.

also reminds me of that hot shot jewnigger who cucked the white guys wife to come out and party with him and an actual nigger, she overdosed, and the jew and nigger left her dead in a pool or some shit, and got charged with absolutely nothing. There's no laws against shit like this is the problem. If you are hosting, and supplying the drugs, then you are the murderer. I don't know what Jew logic or how much money they pushed to the judge to get off, but they did indeed and he came out walking smiling from the courtroom and laughing when his actions led to the death of a wife (whore degnerate slut) but wife regardless, and now the guy who did the proper thing (taking care of his children) is raising 2 children alone while the murderers walk free.

This situation seems similar, except that it's her actual husband that let her OD with Oswalt here.

Patton Oswalt?
More like Pattern Oswalt, amirite?

AYYYY-LMAO!

If there was fentyanl in her system it was just an OD

Wasn't his wife working on a story about a unidentified serial killer and his dad fit the profile of said killer suprisingly well or was that just shitposting?

I kept watching my shows and forgot to do a quick write-up, so now you get a super quick write-up that will ignore a lot of shit.

Basic premise is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Night_Stalker
Short of him is he went around raping women, score of something like 50+ rapes and at least 12 murders
Problem with the theory at this point, as Oswalt was born in 69, and his younger brother wasn't born too long after, so there's no chance she heard them as children; they're of moved out by then. Obviously, there's nothing saying that his father didn't have a mistress/bastard son, but there's still a rather large gap in the story.

Right, so Night Stalker is never found, little evidence. Patton marries Michelle, sudddenly talks a lot about the killer in press releases for her work; drumming up sales by attaching his brand. Now he looks like he wants to catch the guy.

>(((pure coincidence)))

That's about it. Hope you enjoyed.
One thing I did miss, that I can't be fucked scrolling up and inserting, nor can I prove as I only heard it from another user, is that the father, a corpsman, was sent to duty in 1977, when the murders/rapes/messages stopped.

Bonus Theory:

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

As opposed to just the night stalker?
I'm not sure what you're talking about here, as the Night Stalker was Richard Ramirez. He was caught and put in prison for life iirc

Have you noticed how he's getting a lot of roles now that his wife "died"? He's everywhere these days.

It comes full circle

"Huh? (fan shouts "Say something funny!") Oh I'm getting there! …that'll be edited out. Isn't that great? 'You're the Green River Killer!' Yeah we can lose that. Some asshole with photographs and hair samples."

enq.translatum.gr/wiki/Patton_Oswalt

it's official, the new thing is to start threads within threads.

That's why he's the original. He's also called the East Area Rapist.

He's also been called the 'USMC Col. Larry J. Oswalt Killer' and the 'Patton Oswalt Is My Son Strangler'. Pretty cryptic names, yet to figure out what people meant by those ones.

Fucking lol.
What did Larry Oswalt look like? Because pic related is two sketches of the EAR/ONS

This is the one google image search came up with.

No idea who this is.

Oh, yeah, it's Dennis Hastert.
Kinda looks like Oswalt.

tttttttt truggerered

She was writing a book about his secret past, he couldn't let the truth come out. So he had to kill her, and rewrite the book with his mistress

my god, look at this man's face. i've never seen so much pain. now look at her face.. she truly is a fucking parasite feeding off the host. I wish i'd known because i would have X'd t his bitch out for him if i could. No man deserves to suffer like this.

never fucking get married in california.

anybody have the webm of him on the set of mst3k reboot and hes making odd facial expressions thinking about how he got away with murdering his wife?

I was tweeting this at him daily, until my account got banned. Someone should keep doing it so, until he cracks up and have a meltdown.

Kind of matches up with the first one.

It's pretty disputable and debatable

Oh come on now, this fucking article
This is master shitposting inside a shitposting thread

Appreciate this, user, I hadn't heard it before.

he is quite alittle troll isnt he. ugly but stocky, definitely rapist material