Jewcob applebum

What happened to this guy in the end ? Why was he fired and after that his victims didn't file any legal shit against him ? Why did most of the tor community just go along with it ? Why was his tor directory authority closed even though it had nothing to do with the whole debacle ?

He may not have been a CIA nigger but always will be a social justice faggot

It's nice to see him getting a taste of his own SJWism. I hope he is completely outed from the tech community and goes to live in a gutter somewhere. Ideally, he would kill himself.

Ousted by his own kin.
I'm of the opinion someone was a mole within Assange's circles. Considering Appelbaum's silence through everything whacky at Wikileaks, I'm wondering if it was him.
At the moment, I actually think Assange is deliberately making Wikileaks questionable because a deal was struck (reluctantly) and he isn't allowed to outright admit to compromise. So, instead, he neglects most OpSec procedures to dissuade any sensible leaker. Pretty sure even their GPG Key expired quite a few months ago.

In saying this, I still have the highest degree of respect for the almighty Wizard of Leaks. He deserves a statue for everything he has done.

Really makes you think

If you're trying to hint towards something cianig, best to just blurt it out and stop being a faggot.

I'm guessing he, despite being a SJW faggot, didn't go along with someone's bullshit. Maybe they wanted to undermine Tor and he was in their way.
You know the reason. Lying about a crime to the police can get you in jail.
I didn't follow it, but given most people in crypto are lefties, they'd probably rather let an innocent man burn than risk being labeled nazis for asking inconvenient questions about the rapecaust.

I'm not sure Assange is even alive at this point. Was Wikileaks Twitter undeleted?
I doubt CIAniggers wouldn't notice Assange not cooperating, but it sure is weird. Maybe they're in a kind of stalemate, Assange has some info CIAniggers don't want made public, CIAniggers have assassins ready to take out anyone Assange ever shook hands with. So they can't outright fuck Wikileaks but Wikileaks can't make a move either.

It was Assange's Twitter. And yes it was. Without good explanation so far.
He did appear on the balcony in May this year so I tend to think he's alive. Am convinced something went down in October last year though.

AFAIK he's still a Ph.D. student at a university in Europe.

PR reasons.

No real evidence.

Not sure what you mean by "the tor community". But assuming you define that broadly, most of "the tor community" has no say over who the Tor Project's board hires or fires. If you contribute a couple of patches a year and run a relay, what are you going to do? Not submit your pull requests and shut down your relay? That does nothing but hurt you and other people who use the tor network.

Keep in mind that "T[t]or" is lots of things: a nonprofit company, a piece of software, a network run by volunteers, etc.

Probably partially out of vindictiveness, and partially out of a concern that he'd be so butthurt about his ouster that he'd try to compromise it in some way.

US Navy posted by "mistaken keystroke"
name "Julian Assange" in their official twitter
just as all this was happening
cocky bastards

Probably best to interpret that as a reminder/threat or offer of exchange to someone else.

With SJWs, false rape accusations are because they want to corrupt something and someone's in their way.

How is he a social justice faggot?

I've heard various talks he's given at some computer conferences. He always mentions:

etc

tells you all you need to know about braindead Holla Forumsyps tbh fam

That's cute, you believe that journalists serve some sort of purpose.

consider killing yourself, retard

Your intelligence has truly led me to see the errors of my ways. Thank you.

I used to tolerate him being a massive SJW until I watched a talk he gave with some woman in Germany. One German guy got up to ask a question at the end about how he could help about something they had spoken about and Jacob A. became a right prick and basically said him as white German had so much privilege yada yada. ... fuck him, fucking jew.

Leave now, and then jump off of a tall building.

Freedom of speech also means allowing speech you don't like. You should want to repeat this speech so that you can counter their assertions with your own. You should not want to limit their speech.

But that doesn't apply to cuckchanners who are literally subhuman. They don't get free speech.

yawn

Oh yes, the good old subhuman fallacy. Everything's all right once you are a subhuman.

Go back to your half chan faggot.

Cool story bro

Are you even trying?

Go back to your half chan faggot.