NBC EYEING UP THE MUNSTERS FOR REVIVAL

NBC EYEING UP THE MUNSTERS FOR REVIVAL
ew.com/tv/2017/08/10/munsters-reboot-nbc/

Why didn't you stop?

They tried this back in the 80s with Munsters Today. It didn't really work then, and it likely won't work now.

no thanks

Doubtful they'll outlast Munsters Today which had 3 seasons and 72 episodes. Will be off the air and quickly forgotten like the Uncle Buck 2016 tv show with Mike Epps

Wait until they make revivals for Mr. Ed and Lassie, but Mr. Ed identifies as a mare and Lassie can use a smartphone and has a relationship with a Rottweiler.

you want to see a monster look at the white house ;)

How far do you think the jews are going to go into the past trying to find something to rehash?

didn't they already try this recently with the fat kid from stand by me?

it was fucking dogshit.

why was Butch a werewolf if his mother was a vampire and his father was a frankenstein?

Lily got

WOLFED

He identifies as a werewolf.
He's a trans-lycanthrope.

what? they already revived the munsters in 2012. Did people forget?

They'll forget this one too.

Gee, you would think after 50 years NBC would have found another show concept that wasn't done twice already.

This is why TV is dying.

hahaha lolololol kek

I never thought of that. Doesn't make sense, does it? But what does make sense is putting your children in the hands of Mr.
Kidkill here.

It's okay. 2012 was 20 years ago in these people's minds. More than likely they decided that since they called the previous "Mockingbird Lane" that no one will notice. They're probably right, but I doubt anyone will care today.

>>>/trash/

he certainly looks like someone that can be trusted with kids

they should rename it The Munters and cast Maisie Williams