A lotta loyalty for a hired girl

A lotta loyalty for a hired girl

Why though?

Bran just has to say offhandedly, "oh, Baelish put a dagger to Dad's throat and betrayed him" and it's all over.

I am wondering why you would rescue a girl only to give her to a rapist.

you have autism if you're over 18 and watch this trash, even """ironically""". We know you faggots like it.

tell me this is all over 4chan and therefore the internet
please go spoil this as much as possible

It's been out for months. Certain seasons GoT leaks like a sieve.

He didn't lie so good.

I mean this photo Ive never seen it before spread it on 4chan and reddit and spoil it for everyone

He had had pulled it off, he wouldn't have died?

The photo has been out at least a few weeks.

Ah damn, I wish it would be reported on by the mainstream news as to spoil it for most people who care. Like TMZ should put a headline ARYA KILLS LITTEFINGER
Just so everyone realizes what a shitshow this is more easily

Funny, isn't it? TMZ will post about someone saying wrongthink but they won't post spoilers.

NO, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! I'M IN CHARGE HERE!

They will post pictures or videos that leak but not documents

POTTERY

Spoiler that shit OP.

>>>/reddit/

It's not that widespread though and it loses it's power to upset redditors in a few weeks.

Fuck you Daisy.

This is a cheap kill. Well at least I wont have anyone to root for anymore once they remove lord chaos.

You're human trash.
I read about the ending of every book, movie, or series before I start watching it so I can concentrate on the narrative instead of trying to figure out what's next like inspector Clouseau.

DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE?

isn't it a terribly dishonourable thing to kill a man in your own keep? like the red wedding?

What's with all the newfags lately? 4chan down or something?

Reddipol did a Nazi march or something and ended up running some people over with a car.

Now not only do we have to deal with their retardation, we also have a bunch of people trying to shit wreck the site to stop them.

I expect the site to be DDoSed so hard the servers break and, without a source of revenue, Jim truly does resort to feeding wheels to the pigs.

I will cut you in half where you stand if you continue spoiling the show for me.
I am trained and armed.

Like Nigga Just Close Your Eyes hahaha

Next week : One of the goons loses a fight to a wight polar bear.

Dany arrives with Viserion just in time to save them but the dragon dies.

Jon is saved by Benjen Stark.

The week after : They do manage to get 1 wight to present to Cersei who initially promises to lend them aid but breaks her promise after everyone leaves.

Jaime is so pissed off he heads north on his own (lower half of script).

Jon fucks his aunt on a boat and the Night King arrives on an Ice Dragon to destroy the entire wall.

So GoT is now completely gurrlll power?
The only one left is bronn?
I'm not watching it, just asking.

I honestly don't understand why people get so upset about spoilers. I have to be really careful when talking about movies and television to people, because spoiling shit doesn't bother me. If it mattered there would never be any point in rewatching a film, or anything with a historical basis or adapted from any pre-existing work.

The reality is I go into films and 99% of the time I know exactly what's going to happen. I don't think that's because I'm some super smart genius either, I just think it's a combination of having seen thousands of movies and Hollywood generally being hacks who follow extremely predictable beats. That's why I enjoy it so much more when something I didn't expect happens. This is especially true in genre stuff.

On top of that, we're in the seventh fucking season of this show, if there is any pattern it follows it's that five minutes after the casual viewer starts to like a character, that character will be killed. If the character isn't killed, they're still going to suffer one way or another.

The only problem I have with that leak is the same problem I've had all along. It doesn't sound particularly dramatic or well-written. What, was Sansa just waiting to have an assassin in her pocket before killing Littlefinger? Why didn't she have Brienne do it? It doesn't read as clever or poetic. I want to say "I'll wait until I actually see it to pass judgment" but so far I've only been impressed with spectacles this season, and even in those cases if I stop to think about them, the writing is still terrible.

I knew Dany was attacking on a dragon as soon as I heard the terrible line in the trailer "enough with your clever plans". I still enjoyed watching the Lannisters get wrecked though. I figured Greyjoy was going to have to have a confrontation at sea at some point and the plot would resolve one way or another, but what I was surprised by was that I found myself rooting for "the bad guy" because every single scene with the Dhorne ladies and the sea dyke had made me dislike all of them and their entire plot.

I thought the way the greyscale was cured was stunningly unimaginative, but I was surprised to the point of being grossed out that they actually edited it so his puss-squirting skin removal was cut with another scene of a character eating what looked like a chicken pot pie, but that's a pretty cheap surprise.

But reddipol were the ones that got run over, they even called Trump a nazi because he didn't condemn the attack.

my eyes are closed, I will open them now.
You will be sorry I can promise you that.

lol fagit

I HATE YOU AND YOUR ILK.

*tips*

M'Goyim

From the get go, somehow I knew you were a furry.
I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.

Do not speak to me seductive Jewess.

SANSA!

action speaks louder than words :3

We all know this is what you want, don't we? That's why you've been spending so much time innawoods lusting after that voluptuous vulpine vagoo

She is hot though.
I must reprogram her.