I want to give myself a Holla Forums gift for Christmas: a collection of 4-5 books on race, Hitler's war...

I want to give myself a Holla Forums gift for Christmas: a collection of 4-5 books on race, Hitler's war, decline of western civilization, survival. I already looked up David Duke. Gimme moar

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomfe.co/gxttsqp.pdf
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-US2sVY7OfzVHZhRFBlMmZQeDQ/view
8ch.net/pol/res/8281255.html
templeofthepeople.org/teachings/bookstore/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"IQ and global inequality" - Richard Lynn and Tatu Vanhanen

moar

The Red Book
by Carl Jung
Just about the only Holla Forums approved psychology, touches upon all the esoteric stuff we have here and predicted Kek. What's more, he hated and was hated in turn by the nose.

If you haven't already read them then also get "The Bell Curve" and "Hammer of The Patriot".

where can I buy those books? I guess amazon is not the case?

Did you look?

Also "Tell the truth and shame the devil" Gerard Menhuin

Give us a pfd.

IQ and global inequality and the Bell Curve are both on Amazon. Hammer of the Patriot is available for free via PDF. Actually all three are available for free if you do a simple google search on their names.

Mandatory reading

Here are some books in my cart from Ostara Publications

FROM SLAVE TO EMPEROR: Famous Historians on the Racial Reasons for the Decline of the Roman Empire by Various Authors
Might is Right by Ragnar Redbeard

Seconding these, also Richard Tedor's Hitler's Revolution.

Another user, here you go. In case you wonder why its loading a bit, the PDF is 147MB.

The Red Book by Carl Jung a.pomfe.co/gxttsqp.pdf

This.
Very recent book.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B-US2sVY7OfzVHZhRFBlMmZQeDQ/view

But before that, you should have read the classics:

The protocols of the learned elders of zion

Henry Ford - The international jew

Dietrich Eckart - Bolshewism from Moses till Lenin

….

>>>/pdfs/

This one. Also anyone knows the name of this book about zionism from the 50s or so that wasn't published until many years later and the writer got "written out of history". Anyone?

nvm i found it

Give me an email and I'll send you a PDF of Hammer of the Patriot and Corporal Hitler & The Great War.
Hell, I'll give you PDF copies of my Entire rightwing library .

Was it THIS one?

Check out the Holla Forums reading collections.

8ch.net/pol/res/8281255.html

For race and evolution check out The 10,000 Year Explosion and A Troublesome Inheritance.

Anybody else buy physical copies? I have a kindle but I always buy physical copies and read them instead. There's just something satisfying about it and I get to support the authors a bit more.

>>>/pdfs/
Stop being faggots and pretending you have vast collections of subversive literature
Haha fuck you, Israelite.

on a side note, is there any books on MK ultra that Holla Forums trusts?

And fuck off namefag, what the fuck are you playing at you utter nobhead. Another namefag for the filter.

Everything from here

templeofthepeople.org/teachings/bookstore/

I'm currently reading this. Highly suggested.

Also, Savitri Devi's Lightning in the Sun is very good as well, especially the Hitler portion.

Must read for anyone trying to fight the Zionist/communist scum. Following the life of the great Romanian Facsist Codreanu, it talks about the rise of communism in his country and the steps he took to prevent it

Good read

Wait, what?

Culture of Critique first edition hardback, by Kevin Macdonald

Don't neglect 'Imperium' by Francis Parker Yockey.