WTF BEST HORROR FILM OF 2017

I worked on set AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

gostream.is/film/wtf-21503/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did you get any fuck?

Yes i had sex with Andrea it was really great.

Three years ago, twenty-two year old "girl-next door" Rachel barely survived a brutal massacre that left all of her friends murdered. Time has passed, and Rachel has moved on, but unfortunately her close friends are spending Spring Break in a secluded house in the woods, and they have cordially invited her to join. She would never have accepted the invitation if she realized that another bloodbath would be showing up as plus one. Once Rachel and her friends arrive at the cabin, the partying, sex, and…terror begins. From girls' only pillow fights to debauchery in a bedroom, it's going to be a blast…aside from the stabbing, flesh melting, and castration. Seven friends will go into a secluded house for the best Spring Break of their lives, but only one will be alive to post about it on Facebook the next week, as Rachel's biggest fears become a reality once again! Can Rachel survive another bloody massacre?

I was expecting your run-of-the-mill slasher flick. Buckets of blood, Abercrombie models, and horrible acting that made me want to shut it off after the typical - 'We're all gonna die!
' line - but 'WTF!' takes a totally different approach. 'WTF!' Is smart, hilarious, well acted and staged - but most importantly, I found 'WTF!' to be deeply psychologically disturbing. It is beautifully shot, and is definitely a movie I would watch more than once - you almost have to - to catch that twist ending…

10/10

Go away bud

Why would you send me away?
I am maybe the only one working in the industry on this board.
Do I sense jealousy?

Looks like shit, fam.

What did you work as?

We hate the industry, you Jew.

This is Holla Forums. We hate movies and television.

You'd get a better response at Reddit. No offence, just sayin.

Mostly serving meals and buying drugs for the cast.

Actually I was raised Mormon but I consider myself a Buddhist.

go away

Looks like garbage 'ironic' horror to me. Gives me a real 'Cabin in the Woods' vibe (one of the worst films ever made in my estimation).

Got any funny on-set stories? Fights, fucks, bants anything? Particularly involving the director/writers, anybody making tripe like this under the name 'Cthulhu Crush Productions' just has to be some embarrassing nerd.

pls no bully ;_;

Perez Hilton was doing a lot of cocaine on set and I was concerned for the safety of his child.

Actresses only fuck actors on set, camera and prop guys only get wank fantasies.

Sage for lying.

dropped

Can't even sage.

Looks trash, I bet the survivor girl is the psycho killer.

pass

This looks like complete shit.

go away Scott

We hate tv, fuck off

You are a bum poof

Boring trash. Seen it a million times. Literally the same cookie-cutter horror movie as 99% of all the stupid shit out there.

Is this an actual horror movie or a parody movie like cabin in the woods or spinal tap? It doesn't seem obvious like scary movie or the the teen movies. It doesn't seem that serious either though.

the film is trash I just wanted people to lose some minutes of their lives as I did.
I started watching Warlock 1989 and so far it is pretty good.

You know I just can't buy horror movies, or spoofs there of, that are shot on crisp modern HD digital. Shoot it with Eastman Color or by a Vidicon camera or just forget it.

They let Perez Hilton near children?

he created a child with a surrogate mother.

Why not use filters edgylord?

I'm not giving views to Jewtube, webm that shit and maybe I'll watch it

Watch the whole thing here. It's really bad, btw.

gostream.is/film/wtf-21503/

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH