Euphoric about the future of europe

Sup uncle Holla Forums, im not exactly your type of user, i usually dwell in other less used boards, but i just feel i need to get out my smugness overload here, specially after reading this little note:

nationalreview.com/article/442720/european-populists-election-prospects

TL:DR

And now you guys also got a taste about the green pill and the power of memetic magik (there is a book tittled like that from 2004) , its a win win for all the good intented people, so thanks Holla Forumsacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1440/54/1440545621551.
archive.is/FFVcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're all gonna make it, brah. Soldier on. I'd love to take a vacation across the pond sometime, but there'd be no point if all I found was shitskins ruining everything.

Holla Forums is bardic as fuck.

Bardic?

I play healers, thank you.

The leftists only have themselves to blame. Europeans have been taught history and we know what happens when you flood civilisations with barbarians.

(checked)

Yes, im so glad all this is taking place, its like im locked on hype mode and its so good… i wonder if this is what autistic and retarded kids feels when they play minecraft.

a couple of years back i was happy enough that despite the moot backstab, it help spawn Holla Forums and along with it came new boards such as /kind/ and my favorite one /fringe/, despite the usual total disagreement from the anons it was a nice fresh air, but fast forward 2 years and the momentum keeps building and building.

just as the meme says, what time to be alive.

M5S is not a nationalist party. They are the bernie sanders of italy

Indeed. Truly this is the best timeline in current year.

Merry Christmas

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1440/54/1440545621551.

hofer will win

Austria’s worried Jews pray far right will fail to win presidency

archive.is/FFVcM

Hahahaha

Hoffer confirmed as the next fuhrer. Don't fuck up this time, Austrian man.

AfD won't win and as much as it bugs me, this is a good thing because they don't have enough experience and connections yet. If they were to become part of the government now, they'd be eaten alive.
However, they'll probably become the second strongest party and force the government to yield on some of the most insane positions, so there's at least something to look forward to.

anything anti-EU is still a blessing.

We bardig nao :DDD

We are fucking barbarians. The globalists are flooding us with garbage that won't last long. And then the globalists will pay.

B-But Frau Petry a cute!!

She still shouldn't lead. Höcke (or even Storch despite also being a woman) would be a better leader. Yes she isn't the sole leader but the figurehead in a way

Defeatist cuck. Trump had 0 connections. The establishment was against him, even the Republicans (neocons) were against him and he still won and will change the system.

Lack of experience in a pozzed system means you're not pozzed.

Go fuck yourself.

"I'm a special snowflake, notice me."
Jewish controlled opposition.

Trump isn't even in office yet, so spare me the talk about how he has saved America with a bunch of promises, fanboy. I never claimed you needed connections to win; you need them to do something once you're in power. An absolute majority for the AfD is wishful thinking which I won't even consider, so they'd have to build a coalition. The only possible partner is Merkel's CDU, which is infamous for devouring their partners to the point Merkel used to be called the black widow (the party's primary color is black). And I'm not even going into the problems they'd have with the pozzed federal constitutional court or the rest of parliament (remember: ALL other parties are even worse leftists).

Kek is a meme, willpower doesn't actually win you anything without backup, backup which AfD doesn't have yet.

The shills are out tonight.

We should have never let the Reddit children in here.

Later.

You said "AfD won't win and shouldn't because they don't have experience or connections".
I replied Trump didn't have either of those and still won and will do a better job than his predecessors which have been time and time again exposed as corrupt to the bone. Being experienced in a pozzed system might mean you can manipulate said system but it certainly means you're pozzed.

This is why you're a shill. I won't even go into the "Trump isn't president, fanboi" bullshit, Chaim. But yeah, you sure "called me out" on it.

The Black widow part was funny, since it's because of Merkel that Germany is getting literally Blacked.

It is very obvious that AfD won't win if you are not a complete moron and understand the slightest bit of german politics.
But they don't necessary have to win to have an impact as we already see. Germany will rely on help/pressure from the outside.

It's fine. Nobody really cares about Italy. What we care about is Italy pulling out of the EU, causing the EU to collapse and setting off the Happening.

It's going to be amazing. Hope everyone on Holla Forums has a few months of food on hand, as well as enough cash for a few month's living expenses, a gun, and some PMs.

Nice shilling, but Trump has done more as president elect than Obama has done in his entire 8 years. Though to be fair, so have I, and so has any given rock.

He has already de-escalated the situation with Russia, and has saved quite a few jobs from being offshored.

>I never claimed you needed connections to win; you need them to do something once you're in power.
Can you read?

Nothing of this has changed the system or saved the nation yet, don't change the topic.