Are Slavs an inferior race?

Are Slavs the niggers of Europe? I can see that Slavic nations have more crime and degeneracy overall than western Europe (at least before the rapefugees), but is this because of the people, or just a result of something else?

I'd like to know Holla Forums's opinion of Slavic people.

no

Yes, but watch American mongrels come preach their gospel that every pale skinned individual is the same and part of their tribe.

They are not inferior. Commies screwed them over and that is why they are frickin' like that.

Try your D&C shit somewhere else Shlomo.

Are Kikes the scum of the universe? I can see that ZOG nations have more crime and degeneracy overall than the rest of the fucking world throughout history, but is this because of the Kikes, or just a pure Cohencidence?

I'd like to know Holla Forums's opinion of dirty hooknosed fucking kikes who make slide threads.

Fresh from cuckchan, JIDF? Enjoy your bans.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? Especially with all the shill threads all of a sudden.

Morning /brit/

I'm more irritated by pic related.

Sure is JIDF in here

Space race was with russia. Not anyone else across the globe.
More violent ? Perhaps. But that saves them for many forms of degeneracy as they beat it down and the PC, tolerance and etc. when dealing with criminals and immigrants are non-issues.
Meanwhile russians view western europe and america as degenerate fag land, due to fags running rampant there.

Another real issue is that there are a lot of minorities living in slav countries. While europe and usa initially had a less tribes moving into them, to the east it was constant strife balkans, east europe, russia. They were fighting off invasions for long periods of time. Gypos, varieties of mudslimes and asians are there and are considerably violent.
Eastern countries didn't get the incredibly high pure german/norwegian/swedish ratio to minorities. In fact they have had some attempts to fix said ratio but it has always been difficult.
Some european countries had that purity and are now throwing it away. Thus the crime rates are skyrocketing.

We're just undomesticated aryans

Then why did Hitler disown the Slavs? I'm beginning to admire Adolf more and more, but feel as if I am disowning my people and heritage (Ukrainian slav BTW).

Ban incoming you inferior faggot

He probably met them after the bolsheviks had their way with them, meaning anyone with a brain was purged, hiding, or had fled.

If you are a proper nationalist, you will acknowledge the failings of your people and seek to do your best to improve on them.

I am slav tho.

protip:

crime and IQ correlate with BOTH race and income/poverty (much more with race)

this is why high income niggers still have higher crime rate/lower IQ than high income whites

yet high income whites have no statistically significant gap between different subgroups (Celtic/Germanic/Nordic/Slavic/Mediterranean/Balkan/etc.)

fuck off and take your niggerspeak to cuckchan.

If you are slav, you would know the plague of gypsies, youre just a shill, really.

Lol, I posted it again!

Is OP a cum guzzlin faggot kike?

Watcha slidin there, Moshe?

Reminder that D&C is the SIGNAL that (((they))) are caving in to despair

Yes, without a doubt.

Maybe in comprison to western europeans, but slavs are still pretty smart.

I like slavic culture, but with my encounters with slavic women, most of them have very unpleasant personalities. They are always stuck up no matter what, and can't stop whining about the smallest things. but at least they are always loyal.

Explain

kys safety faggot.

you try being under jewish oppression for years and years and see what happens. go read 200 years together and under the sign of the scorpion to find out how it became as it did.

Enjoy your ban OP.

Turks are already the niggers of europe.

[CITATION NEEDED]

Can't explain it, myself, but it's not the people themselves.
Slavs do fine here in the U.S., they're just as civilized as any other white.
Don't know what the hell is going on in Slavland…

Some of their wimminz do be fine doe.

>hey fellow Holla Forums can you redpill me on whether is white?

Why is squatting associated with slavs ? Fucking russians do that, now I see some people do it even here for the lulz. I find it quite funny myself, but not all slavs are like the pic in the OP, not even the majority.
I fucking hate jews, because they ruined our relationship with russia to an extend. Poles, Czechs, Slovaks etc. mostly hate russians for the communist past. I wish we could be friendly again, but it's hard.

Read Dostoyevsky, Tolstoy and Solzhenitsyn and try to say that.

Not even most Russians.

That is not a Slavic name. She is a TarTar!
Tartars are pretty allright tbh

slavs are absolutely inferior.

No: their degeneracy and crime is largely from being under the worst Jewish leadership (gommubism) for so long.
Only Polacks are subhuman

Slovenia an Czech Republic are 2 slavic nations that are in top ten of the Global Peace Index ranking. What are you talking about kike?

half of what you said there is just wrong you filthy shiptar

that's why our countries are being gang raped by niggers huh :^)

You'll hang on dotr, subhuman.

Eastern Euros are genetically slightly inferior to Western Euros, but we're all White so it doesn't really matter.

Ever heard "hard times make tough men, tough men make good times, good times make weak men, weak men make hard times"? Eastern Europe never had good times, so the men are tough (and the women based and pretty).

My struggle is my inability embrace my heritage and homeland from opposite sides of the earth. Being mixed sucks.

OP I bet you can smell pretzels from tens of miles away. GTFO

I know that feel.

im a ukranian canadian, my ancestors fought for the nazis, himmler considered slavs white

In a good world we wouldn't exist, bro.

Canadian isn't an ethnicity yet
soon we'll be a mix of German/English/Scottish/Slav/Chinese and pajeet. I just pray our shitposts won't suffer from it.