GUN THREAD

GUNS

OF

POL

ITT: Talk guns, anything related to guns, tactics, shop, reloading, practice, whatever. We need to /k/ up boys, and the need never diminishes. I'll start with a /k/ dump.

Other urls found in this thread:

us.glock.com/products/model/g27
smith-wesson.com/firearms/mp-40-shield
sigsauer.com/products/firearms/pistols/p229/
spartanarmorsystems.com/steel-core-body-armor/level-iii-ar650-armaply-spartan-armor/
spartanarmorsystems.com/steel-core-body-armor/
shootsteel.com/ar550-steel-targets/
youtube.com/watch?v=_4Cd486n8QQ
media.8ch.net/file_store/9155d229f811b3800ef22de9c7d0baee0c3802e12133d19dd25f18fe62873948.pdf
media.8ch.net/file_store/f66d642d11816c0653221f76020e37db5baf89684e3f277f29c120a25aa081e1.pdf
media.8ch.net/file_store/4f3b1c5cf8bd1b2313bf99c4cc6615121cf330a216b77602e48f0cf818e8229c.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=C29mEJFFIvo
bullseyelondon.com/press-check-ventures-50-beowulf-magazine-pcv-50-gen2-canada.html
zahal.org/products/vz-58-mag-well-adapter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FELLOW BURGERS READ THIS GUIDE AND DO IT

GET A GUN

LEARN TO USE IT

NO EXCUSES

LAST ON MY DUMP BUT MOST CERTAINLY NOT LEAST, I GIVE YOU THE HOLY GRAIL OF INTERNET FIREARM KNOWLEDGE. THE AR/K/

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6d72a0d13d050f6ed00179ffd4294b549714140a&dn=The%20Ark&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.com%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fannounce.torrentsmd.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt.careland.com.cn%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fexplodie.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fmgtracker.org%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.tfile.me%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.torrenty.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mvgroup.org%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.com%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fcoppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.glotorrents.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker4.piratux.com%3A6969%2Fannounce

Who is ready when congress passes the 50 state shall issue, shall recognize bill? All states have to recognize each others CCW permit like Drivers Licences

I am excite. When this happens I might take a trip to NYC, Shitcago and Fag Angeles just to harvest some first hand salt.

LE 285 GIG TORRENT DOWNLOAD

Shit user I appreciate it but I can't fit it in my poorfag machine Ill buy a new HDD just for this though, thanks for the link

You don't have to download all of it, just the bits and pieces you want.

Also, if anyone wants a piece of the do/k/ument or ar/k/, post here and I will provide single files that can be uploaded here.

So, I already have a Browning hi-power but its a little hard to conceal. I'm thinking about getting something in 40 s&w. Any recommendations?

At this point and time there really isn't any differences in SD ammo for the three big ones 9mm, 40 and 45.

K. I'll stick with 9 for spammability.
I'll just get a smaller 9.

Here's some ideas if you really want .40:

us.glock.com/products/model/g27
smith-wesson.com/firearms/mp-40-shield
sigsauer.com/products/firearms/pistols/p229/

I got a glock 32 that I'm using as a carry myself because I shoot best with it and I like the round.

I'd stick with a nice 9 too. The market for carry pieces in 9mm is far broader anyways.

Actually I'll do both. I've got enough money.
I'll buy a smaller 9, and one of those 40s
Thank you uncle Holla Forums.

T. /Po/lite one
And yes, I'm from the origami board

Also: checked

Jelly = me. Have fun user.

This thread is going places.

Seriously Shoguns are underrated.
Bolo rounds (the ones with piano wire between the cut slug) are my favs because they cut.

I split a brown wolf litterally in half with one once.

Can you get an AR-15 which looks like the original M16?

Birdshot down the hall is also a wonderful way to stop an intruder, but cleaning up will often require a contractor.

Yes. I recommend building your own. It's easier than you think.

You operate with that pokeman bag?

There are A2 clones out there, although you can just slap that shit on just about any AR.

Sometimes.

I've been looking at the AR 7 survival rifle. I want something that I can kill small game with innawoods, and something for general protection, but I also want something that I can just throw in my backpack when hiking, and not really notice it is there when I don't need it.

Is this gun alright, or is there another rifle I should look at? I've lived in Vermont for almost 4 years now, so I don't really have an excuse not to have a gun at this point.

And people wonder why Holla Forums has a such a shit reputation on /k/. If you seriously believe this then I recommend a brief internet search to disabuse yourself of this notion.

Most of you are unarmed shitizens and need to shut the fuck up. Whats even worse is that we have burgers on here calling themselves men yet dont even have a pistol. Unarmed sheep should be barred from posting on Holla Forums period.

T. Britbongistani

Lead birdshot will fuck someone up. Badly.
Good luck finding lead though.

I wouldn't know much about that gun in particular. If it tickles your fancy get it. Best gun to eat with is a .22, carry is all over the place.

It turns the birdshot into a poorfags slug. If you cut it, you rip a hole in them. If you don't you'll probably get raped by a pissed off Jamal who will be in pain for a long while.

birdshot really boils down to how big of a bitch the guy who is getting shot is

Its alright for small game, it should be able to kill shit like rabbits, squirrels, and small-medium sized birds. However, if this is your first gun, it's better to get an AR-15 because it can be used for many more things (Hunting, target shooting, home defense with hollowpoint ammunition), it will get you adjusted to how to operate a standard semi-auto rifle, and has lots of fun after market parts like bumpfire stocks.

my pal has one stowed away in his yacht (which he lives on). Speaks very highly of it.

If I recall the Henry ones were the better of the modern manufacture of them. Magazines are really finicky if they don't match the rifle.

Does anyone have one of these? It's a Winchester SXP Shadow Defender. If so, how do you like it?

Check.

Check.

…what the flying fuck? This is chambered in .22LR. Are you hoping to annoy the bear so he'll just rape you harder? Or are you planning to conduct KGB-style executions by shoving the barrel into the eye socket to ensure the the .22LR round can do adequate damage?

Birdshot a shit for home defense.
>"B-b-but I could save 0.2 shekels by jewing some birdshot shells into an inconsistent, underperforming facsimile of a slug!"
Just use slugs or buckshot. It's not like this is an expensive purchase for home defense. Jesus.

lol those graphs are retarded

Why is Estonia so murderous?

Kill yourself. Now. An hero. Do it.

Owned on of these, its a meme gun.
If you want a break down .22, get a tiger 10/22 breakdown model. If you want a "survival" rifle, get an M6 airman. If you want an adequate takedown firearm for personal protection, get a Winchester 1897.

Owned on of these, its a meme gun.
If you want a break down .22, get a ruger 10/22 breakdown model. If you want a "survival" rifle, get an M6 airman. If you want an adequate takedown firearm for personal protection, get a Winchester 1897.

That gun is just silly. Almost any gun can be broken down to a reasonable size. ~2 seconds and you can break down a 20" barrel AR small enough to fit in a medium sized satchel hanging off the side of your backpack. and it would go back together much easier that than fucking thing.

I wouldnt get that thing unless it was just to fuck around with tbqh.

If you're a yuropoor and still are unarmed, you're fucking lazy. If you're a burger, then there's no excuse not to be sporting at least a rifle and a pistol by now.

Looks like some gimmicky turkroach made shit.

You can get any shotgun with that stock probably better I am actually thinking of changing out my Mossberg's stock for a pistol gripRight now it is a traditional wood but I might keep the pump because it looks cool. Remember most states there is no limit on buying long guns.

Sauce on pic?

Absolute dogshit though and through.

I'll stick with .22 or birdshot thanks

TYT are now advocating gun ownership. We have reached levels of current year thought to be impossible.

Still waiting on my FOID card ILfag, but once I do, I'm planning on getting pic related. It's going to be strictly for home defense for now, and I picked 9mm because I want to practice a lot and not get raped by ammo costs. Any other 9mm revolvers you guys would recommend?

Ranked #3 county in the country that has the "most controlled" gun restrictions, right behind NYC and Washington DC.

It is far easier to get conventional home defense weapons in Europe than most people believe. Eurobros, post your easy firearms guide from your country.

Goddamn, I need to get me some of that.

why not get one of those in .357 magnum, that way you can use .357 mag and .38 special in the same gun

All you need to do it is to walk into a Mosque and ask them

I don't know why I've been afraid to at least get my safety cert. My cousin in Utah is on antidepressants and has a nice collection of weapons.

There are really only two good types of armor currently. That are available on the normal market

Level 4 ceramic which will defeat a higher end threat, but only once or twice,

And level 3+ steel from Spartan armor systems, just make sure to get the armaply one because it's better.

The level 3+ steel will sit and eat 5.56 all day everyday unless true +pressure ultra hot tungsten core rounds.

I have the latter and let a friend mag dump a 45 into my chest.
I had a trauma pad (basically a big foam pad that fits behind the armor) on under the plate and it felt just like someone was knocking on it with a regular ol'claw hammer. The anti-spall coating just ate the pistol ammo and you could barely tell it was shot.

The only problem is the steel armor may not be able to stop even a relatively light .308 round.

But everything less than full sized rifle it laughs at, where the ceramic gets damaged even from pistol and carbine rounds.

9mm ammo is cheaper, and I plan on going through a lot at a range. Then once I have feel more comfortable with it, I'll upgrade to a .357

Oh and ceramic armor, despite having a higher stopping potential, has a bloody shelf life.

spartanarmorsystems.com/steel-core-body-armor/level-iii-ar650-armaply-spartan-armor/

Best part is the steel armor only costs like 400 ish for a full body set, including aide panels and foam trauma plates.

Their cheaper ar500 is really proof to shotgun shot and lower cal pistol tho.

Side* plates

Your link isbdead m8

You gotta click the side for products, they have a wierd site setup.

What's your suggestion for concealed body armor?

spartanarmorsystems.com/steel-core-body-armor/

Steel. It weighs nothing. Ceramic weighs almost 30-40 pounds.

Also stick with ar550 and the armaply.
Ar500 is terrible and will only stop shot and low-cal pistol.

Also basic sets are under 300 with carrier and all.

Top lel, nigger

kevlar is the only thing that's really concealable

Also, stop fucking shilling your company here

7 pounds a plate is nothing.
Also regular Kevlar is shit and is heavier.

Unless you're in Cali it's literally available cheaply and in copious amounts at every rural gas station and wal mart across the US. It's also retarded to use something designed for use against 10 oz birds against hundred pound plus mammals.

I'm picking up another henry for a extra truck gun. My only beef with them is the steel lined poly barrel. Steel replacements are available though, which will probably be my first purchase for it.

Also, if you guys cannot afford Spartan
shootsteel.com/ar550-steel-targets/

Cut the target down to size.

Also, a one inch plate will stop a 50, but don't wear it, the 50 round will explode into high velocity pieces on impact.

Also a one inch plate weighs way too much to wear anyway.

16.4 pounds
Vs.
7 pounds.

Also Kevlar has lower performance and costs more.

Leafanon reporting in. Behold the mightiest weapon I can lay my hands on!

Also; here is what the steel looks like in a low-profile carrier

feels bad man

I have no interest in being on any Cali gun list so I don't have any guns with me at this time. I'm hoping the Don does something about CA gun laws. With firm control of the supreme court we could overturn most of CA terrible gun laws.

you may be able to do something with that……
youtube.com/watch?v=_4Cd486n8QQ

pee in it

smh fam

Also isn't toilet bowl cleaner safe in plastics?

That shit is concentrated acid.

Or just mix up your own OC pepper spray in it.

I don't really understand why you would choose a 9mm revolver over a semi-auto except "it looks cool".
That's fine in my opinion, so long as it isn't your one and only firearm.
Buy a Glock.

Ide use this. Mace spray is weak.

It's like you want to get gang raped by niggers.

I love you guys.

Disgusting

I'm downloading it. I have plenty of room - my torrent drive is 3TB and it's like 95% free right now. I'll seed it for a good while, too.

just get a Ruskie SKS

do you like not being able to shoot around corners user?

d00d

Post a magnet for the whole thing. I'll seed it for a while.

Rhodesians also issued the G3.

yeah have fun registering that SBR so the ATF knows who to raid first.

You can clearly see the brace; that's a handgun, not an SBR.

Roller is classic, it's livable. No need to get your nickers in a twist.

PTR-91 is essentially a modernized version of the G3.

For home defense you want a shotgun. Hitting things in the dark shaking from an adrenaline and testosterone surge is harder than you think. You're looking at concealed carry weapons for home defense, which doesn't make sense. Sure you CAN reach for that 6 round revolver when Jamal and Co LLC. break in, but why not reach for overwhelming force in close quarters? In a swat team for example, generally the point man carries a shotgun, the rest have rifles. None of them go in with a small side arm as a primary. Even if you're dead set on a pistol, there is no reason to use a revolver outside of you subjectively preferring it. Even a very small Glock 26 has a 10 round magazine, and more is always better. Rethink your shit.

Shotguns are good for home defense but shit for the kind of urban warfare we're expecting.

Just posting some laffs

Exactly. I love playing with fun laws.
Also;

What field office do you work out of?

Wtf man. If you want a gun and don't want to register it buy from a friend or gun show.

Don't get your panties in a bunch you double nigger.

Just purchased my first gun, a 12 gauge pump action short barrel shotgun for home defense. Feels good man.

tbh kill yourself scrub

And 9mm is better for a primary?
no they're not, argument invalid

The answer is .454 casull

STOPPIN POWAH

bro, this is Holla Forums. you dont need to act like its not for RAHOWA and RWDS.

I have considered semi-autos and shotguns, but I guess I fell for the revolvers don't jam meme. I just want something that's easy to operate since I have no experience with guns, and I probably will conceal carry when I get out of this fucking state.

He has terminal autism. Check previous posts.

I'd just get a Glock

I'd like to point out that that's the same labour party that started invited 3Rd world Jamaicans and Middle easterners in at the same time to "snub the rights nose in diversity".

Makes more sense now, really.

Triple dubs confirms the legitimacy of glocks.

My favorite weapons of my armory. 30-30 Mossberg lever action and my knife.

9mm Is a spammer round.
Why the hell would you get that in a revolver?

Guess I can't argue with that.

Someone's butthurt lol

As someone living in an apartment (so no bolted gown gun safe), would a handgun be a suitable first firearm?

Also, what's with the bias I see against semiauto shotguns? The fact that you don't have to work the action in the heat of the moment would be a pretty large benefit.

Hi there cowboy

It's alot harder to fire a 12 gauge in semi auto then you might think.
It's not much faster than a pump.

People like the meme action of a pump gun

Heil Hitler!

Google it cuntfucker.

A shotgun will take down, or at least grievously injure, just about anything that walks or crawls - provided it's within 50-75 yards. For block to block urban assaults, it's not that great. But house to house? Room to room? So long as overpenetration isn't a concern, it perfect.

For HD, I use 2¾ #4 shot. With #00, in a 2¾ shell, you can get usually 9 .31"-.34" pellets. (In a 3" Magnum, it goes to 9-11 pellets.) With #4 shot, your pellet size goes down to .24"-.26", but you get 25-27 pellets in a 2¾ shell, and even more in a 3" Magnum.

Also graphine kicks the shit out of Kevlar .

I laughed so hard at those, I'm getting a headache. By way of repayment, I offer the most relevant greentexts I possess, although they're really not that relevant.

How so? Some of the higher quality semiautos have very low recoil and are reliable, they just cost a fortune.

I would opt for a hidden space if I built my own place.

Just get it then.
Don't blame me if the third shot goes high.
You still have to aim with a shotgun you know.

Cowboys are basically Mexicans. I am nothing close to brown nor do i have any cows. Im more of a mountain man.

Checkmate, tiny torso manlets win again. Manakin must be "6'3 master race"

Get something in 9mm and/or 5.56 (NOT .223)

5.56 will fire .223 safely but not the reverse. Also, 5.56 is likely to be the most commonly available ammo in the case of a SHTF scenario. Be as butthurt as you want AK guys, you know it's true. And if Russia is dropping in 7.62 or 5.45 they'll be dropping in the rifles to go with it.

#4 was the preferred load for SOG types in Vietnam. My shotgun that I keep for "social work" is is loaded with )), but only because a guy I know gave me like 400 shells worth

I'll seed it too.

Should be 00, goddammit

Sure thing.

have some more user

Birdshot is an excellent choice if you're worried about overpenetration of walls.

Vid related.

Since you guys seem to actually be /k/ommandos as well. Here you go my melanin enhanced first degree separated male relatives.

(fuck can't post pdfs on this board)
media.8ch.net/file_store/9155d229f811b3800ef22de9c7d0baee0c3802e12133d19dd25f18fe62873948.pdf
media.8ch.net/file_store/f66d642d11816c0653221f76020e37db5baf89684e3f277f29c120a25aa081e1.pdf
media.8ch.net/file_store/4f3b1c5cf8bd1b2313bf99c4cc6615121cf330a216b77602e48f0cf818e8229c.pdf

Leather jackets for less than 20 bucks at good will. Its a sad day when your ammunition is defeated by something at good will.

I wish this retarded Fudd meme would die.

Yeah and the kinetic transfer. The birdshit meme is almost like saying disregard a handgun, use airsoft.

Thanks user, good shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=C29mEJFFIvo

I wish a nigga would.

Hollow point .223 or 5.56. Will not overpenetrate and plenty of stopping power.

You shouldn't count on battlefield pickups for your ammo supply. You should always have a few thousand rounds for your primary weapons. And if you're going to find ammo on the battlefield, chances are you'll find guns that fire it as well.

da fuq?
Cowboys are white man's samurai

I wasn't counting battlefield pickups. And 1000 rounds isn't nearly as much as you think it is. I was thinking defectors, warehouse raids, etc. Ammo is much less tightly controlled than rifles are, trust me.

any time negro.

This. On top of it, if you're dealing with someone wearing body armor fmj or jhp is most likely going to be stopped unless it's jamal's 30 year old 40th person bought teflon (kevlar) vest.

Use a gun to get a gun. We woolworth's gun now?

HOL UP, IS YOU SAYIN AIRSOFT IS BEST FOR HOME DEFENSE? No over penetration, no drywall pen, really hurts the skin… I'm not fighting Bigbird from Seseme street.

Sheit I can't tell a nigga any time.

Within 10 yards birdshot will kill a an plenty, especialy if you blast him several times in self defense,in fear of your life :^)

I cocktail mine, configuring loads as I deem necessary, depending on family/visitors in my house.

I'm talking at least 3000, maybe more for your primary rifle.

You'll probably find the guns with the ammo. IIRC, nat guard armories have M16s without the bolts in them. Ammo can be lifted from numerous sources or produced if in a bind.

I believe you, I just don't think the difference can be used as justification of an AR over an AK, especially since the past few years have lead to widespread AK ownership and there being a 3rd world country south of the border.

If you wouldn't hunt with it, why the hell would you trust your life to it? Do you expect rambo powers to kick in if you ever have to use that gun in defense of life or limb?

Four winds shotty with homemade 12ga buckshot would be perfect for this application. Also, a simple blowback 9mm can be produced with in a small machine shop.

mirin those digits
Nowadays, everytime people talk about needing something for 'defense' I speak up. Some people just need killin

Canadafag here. Got a few questions I've been wanting to ask but haven't really had any response on /k/ and there are
no Canadian gun forums (that I know of) that would touch these questiosn with a ten foot pole

Ok so here goes -

1. I have my RPal. I would like to own a handgun or something that can be concealed for a SHTF scenario.
However, handguns are all restricted in Canada, so purchasing one would put me on a list whereby the RCMP
can come by and check my residence at any time and verify that my gun is being stored properly. Also,
I am concerned that in a SHTF scenario, being on a gun owners list would result in my residence being "visited"
and potentially my long rifles being confiscated as well as my handgun, even though my long rifles are no longer
registered due to the elimination of the long gun registry (one of the few good things Harper did, Heil Harper)
What are Holla Forumss thoughts on this? In a SHTF scenario would it make sense to report that my handgun had been stolen
to ward off confiscation? Or should I stick to long rifles, shotguns, etc, to stay off the "list"?
Also, I have bought rifles online, what are the chances that this put me on a list anyways, despite there being no
official long gun registry? The Canadian government seems pretty incompetent on this and many other issues so
I imagine the chances I am on a list fairly low, but interested on your thoughts

2. I really don't know much of anything about guns. I have an SKS, but haven't ever fired it.
I suppose this SKS has been pinned to 5 rounds, but it is capable of ten, and I know it is also capable of being
retrofitted to hold even larger capacity magazines. Are there guides online somewhere that would teach me how to
unpin magazines, specifically the SKS? I wouldn't do it now, but in a SHTF scenario, obviously I would want to
know how to do it.

3. Someone recently turned me on to the TZ 58. It can be modded to accept a Beowulf magazine. The Beowulf magazine
accepts 5 50 caliber bullets, but can also accept 15 .223 bullets, which apparently is legal. So there is a legal
loophole right now that allows you to have a 15 round magazine attached to the TZ 58. Does anyone know any more about this?
Are there any more neat "loopholes" in the Canadian gun system?

4.Is there any way to buy the AR-15 in parts, rather than buying it as a wholly constructed rifle, which would be
restricted? I saw some people talking about this online, but no one was really forthcoming as to what they really
meant by it. They were all talking about stocking up on AR lowers, as if this was some way of circumventing the system, but
I didn't really get what they meant.

Lel, peep this out fam.

Maybe it's just not worth possibly killing that neighbor (for those who live in an apartment), or someone else in your home.

Anyway, I keep mine cocktailed, as I said before. Birdshot followed by slug/buck combo. First shots fired, I might not be sure of where people are, especially groggy in the middle of the night. Better to have something a little underpowered, than risk accidentally harming/killing an innocent bystander.

Maybe your situation doesn't warrant that consideration, but that doesn't make it any less valuable to the rest of us.

Napalm would kill a nigger in full body armor, but I don't want to risk burning my house down.

My advice would be to not get a handgun if it puts you on a list. Handguns are of relatively little utility, unless your goal is concealment, and since DGU laws in Canada are retarded, there's little utility in having a handgun.

Now

Good choice for a leaf, but you need to train with it. There should be plenty of guides that show you how to unpin mags. My advice though if SHTF, is to maybe get a 20 tapco mag from south of the border. When SHTF comes, you might want to move south of the border, since you'll have a better chance of fighting off gov forces.

Not familiar with it. Do you mean a VZ-58? If so, then yes, that gun is much better than your SKS and should definitely attempt to get one.

Yes. Its entirely possible to build an AR from parts. Had two men in my group do this. Not sure how that would work in Canada though.

Nice, I see you also get the book packs from the monthly literature threads.

Your master plan is to light off at least one round without knowing your target and what's behind it, and then you go on a moralistic spiel about not wanting to shoot your neighbors? For the sake of everyone around you I hope you never have to fire a shot for real.

Well, at least you aren't using only birdshot. But in the event of needing a gun in your apartment, fairly low odds, think of what the odds are that someone behind a wall is also going to be hit by you using it.

No one fucks with the MAD guy.

Unless they've gotten better in recent years, those are shit. Stripper clips work. GUN IS FINE.

Yeah. Got everyone up to date. I see it as, even if I don't have the time to read a great amount of them now, they'll become useful later.

Whatever you'd like to believe, you contrarian faggot.

Is Canadian law like the US, where the lower receiver on the AR is the legal firearm? I've been curious how y'all do it.

Brings a new definition to super soak that ho, crank that solja boiiiiii

>TZ 58 Yeah I meant the VZ 58. Sorry. I just bought a few beowulf mags bullseyelondon.com/press-check-ventures-50-beowulf-magazine-pcv-50-gen2-canada.html and the magwell adapter zahal.org/products/vz-58-mag-well-adapter , haven't actually bought the vz 58 yet because it's like 1200$ and there is a new manufacturer coming out soon that will be making them in Canada and I'm thinking that they might be cheaper from them. If not I'll just pony up the 1200$ fuck it.

In regards to the handgun though, I know people look down on them but the way I imagine a SHTF scenario, you are going to need to go out into the streets sometimes to obtain supplies and having a rifle strung over your shoulder makes you an obvious target for a) hoodlums who might want to steal it and b) government agents who might want to confiscate it. The idea is to NOT get into a conflict that can be avoided, so my plan would be to blend in as much as possible, look as destitute as possible, but be packing a glock under my shirt for if I am forced to use it. Am I imagining SHTF wrong? I mean I want to think realistically here, I don't even know what to pragmatically prepare for in a hypothetical North American SHTF scenario.

Fucking accidental greentext goddamnit

I think they've finally worked out most of the bugs. Although with crapco, you never know. And yes, 10 rounds work fine for personal protection. Just don't expect to go on offense with it.

Anyone got a good guide on unpinning an SKS?

plebs

Congratulations, you're paying 2 bucks a round for light loaded 7.62x39. You can hang out with the 6.8 SPCII guys.

read

read

It beats nothing but dude you can get a shotgun or rifle and it will do so much better for that role. A lot of people these days are swapping out shotguns for AR's for their HD setup.

pro - dat mag cap

con - you might hit your neighbor

I would just get lvl 3/3+ plates and call it a day

Cops use IIIA. There are some good ones floating around.

You're probably already on a list to get visited in SHTF. Might as well go the whole extra mile.

Well if you really want it…

Fellow Leaf here.

1. You need 10 restricted weapons before the RCMP will start calling to search your house. However, just the fact that you can land on a list just for owning a handgun has me wanting to say stay away from handguns. They're of little use if SHTF. I wouldn't worry too much about having bought weapons online. I'd personally buy in store because I am paranoid, but I don't think the government of Canada is competent enough to follow up through every single possible online retailer.

2. There are a few guides online about how to unpin your magazines from Canadians moving to America and deciding to unpin since they have no such restriction down there. From my understanding, it is as simple as drilling it out, but check out around online. There ARE legitimate reasons to unpin your mags, like moving to the states with your mags, or buying Canadian mags from inside the states. Should be plenty of resources.

3. I did not know the Vz. 58 rifle could be modded to fit Beowulf mags. I can still see retailers online selling them. There is a similar loophole with the LAR-15 mags, where because it is designed for a pistol explicitly it can have 10 rounds but it also happens to fit into any rifle that accepts STANAG format mags. It's the reason why the non-restricted Kriss Vector is allowed 10 rounds, and why all carbines to my knowledge are allowed 10 rounds. As far as I know this isn't explicitly illegal, but with the RCMP who fucking knows. I'd say go for it; mags aren't registered.

4. You can buy 80% finished AR-15 lowers and 1911 frames from Dlask Arms Corp, and drill out the appropriate parts, and then assemble the firearm from scratch. It's not regulated right now in Canada and it's very much a don't ask don't tell way for acquiring an unregistered AR-15 and 1911.

However, you gotta way out the risks when you do something like that. It would not turn out well if at some point the police decide to search your home and they find an unregistered scary rifle. I think most people tend to drill them themselves, and then hide the unfinished lower while buying the rest of the parts, because the lower receiver is considered the weapon here.

I hope I helped, if only a little. Gun laws here are murky and make no sense at all; it's nearly impossible to tell if what you are doing is illegal or not. Hold on tight, brother; maybe things will get better for us. We gotta keep pushing.

ARs definitely have the advantage in capacity, reload speed, easy manual-of-arms, light recoil and follow-up shots. However, shotguns have a very big advantage:

"At close range, the shotgun removes meat and bone." - Clint Smith

Many folks say the riot gun is obsolete, and it is true that the lower capacity, difficult manual-of-arms, heavy, bulky ammo and higher recoil, combined with the human factor of a pumpgun, (absent in a semi-auto), require a higher degree of training and commitment. That said, watching a competent hand run a 12ga riot gun is a thing to behold. I think the scattergun has a place in any arsenal, being cheap, having common ammo, and depending on load and operator skill, it can be used to hunt along with social work. The shellshucker ain't dead yet.

This.

I'd go a step further and say let your rpal expire and don't fuck around with the gun registry; while police can just search you there's no advantage to having an unregistered one

Stick to non-restricteds, and don't fuck around with the registry.

If we can get a conservative government next election we won't have to worry about it, but for now just stay in the legal framework. There's no advantage to be gained by working around it, and there are plenty of suitable non-restricteds; if you want a pistol, just get a non-restricted carbine

I'll have to find that blog written by that Argentinian fellow when their banks collapsed and they had a minor SHTF world for a while. He said the most useful weapons were handguns, IIRC, he carried a 4" S&W 686 in .38spl, since Magnum and "military" calibers were banned 9x19, .45ACP

He said that for the most part, after the initial weeks or month of total chaos where the Mall Ninjas and larpers were running around with their rifles, things tried to get back to normal, but they were still fucked. Anyone walking around with a big rifle was an immediate target, and most times people were ambushed trying to buy food from a stand or counter, or trying to get cash from an ATM. He said that a handgun, being small and concealable, was the best way to go if you had to leave your house. Cops were useless and didn't care about carry permits because it was generally lawless. Not total "zombie movie" breakdown, but imagine current society, but with the "anarchy/rule of the jungle/only the strong shall survive" dial cranked up a few notches. So you could go about your daily life and routine as best as you could, but now you have to worry about ambushes, either single or in gangs, every single second you are outside. In that world, a pistol would be THE thing to have.

That is actually a REALLY good point. I scratch that; it may not be a bad idea to have something you can carry on you, especially in the time after SHTF.

I don't have that specific infographic, but I do have one from a guy who survived what happened in Bosnia; it's got a lot of good info.

Yeah. Maybe I'll just stick with the TZ 58 for now I suppose. I'll sleep easier knowing nothing I own is illegal and wont be sending me to Weed Mans Gulags for five years if I were to get caught. I voted Libertarian last election cycle, probably gonna vote Con next election cycle just based on the gun issue alone.

1. You need 10 restricted weapons before the RCMP will start calling to search your house.

That's good info.

My RPAL and PAL were acquired on the same day. Would this mean that when they expire (in 2021) that I have to renew both? I'd be down to do that, really. I got them both but now that I have the RPAL I'm not interested in buying nofun guns that I have to personally call up the Queen and put out an Amber Alert before I take them to the designated shooting spot and then take them back home and also get put on a list and possibly have my house ransacked by Weed Mans Gestapo

Agreed. I still think scattergat is better than AR.

Just hire a Korean rooftop militia

Also
Mods wtf?

Yes! This is exactly what I imagine a literal SHTF scenario will look like. ESPECIALLY in Canada / America. I think people are too busy LARPing to realize that SHTF wont be like one second your neighborhood becomes a literal WARZONE and your outside in the trenches shooting it out with rifles. Sure, that COULD happen, and if it does, yeah, you want the best rifle you can get your hands on, but MORE LIKELY is a situation where you are simply needing to navigate a much more hostile and lawless environment, but where government / military forces are still present. So , in this situation, walking around with a fucking rifle strapped to your back is definitely less than what you want to be doing. I remember reading a post from a Bosnian about how he would wear the shittiest clothes he had and walk around looking as dejected as possible and just try to blend in, and thats what I think that I would do as well, with the one exception that I would be packing a fucking glock if Jamal and Co or Mohammaed and the Super Best Friends decide to run up and me and do something.

Yeah, but a pistol isn't the only option for that scenario. Try rewatching the first few scenes of The Terminator for instance, it might jog your memory.

OK but which is more realistic for being able to walk around and conceal carry? A pistol or a fucking sawed off? Especially in summer time? Be realistic here, Arnold

Definitely just stick with the 58. Honestly, I really cannot recommend doing the unregistered weapons, just for the sheer legal consequences of it. I played around with the idea, but I figured there really isn't much to gain from circumventing the registry aside from a huge target on my back.

I haven't had to renew yet, but I imagine you can choose to only renew the PAL while letting the rPAL expire.

Honestly, even then I doubt they'll come search your home if you have an rPAL but have no weapons registered under it. I would say letting it expire is just a precautionary measure.

If you want an AR-15 type rifle, but you don't want to register, you should look into the AR180B. It's certainly not as durable, being made out of stamped metal rather than forged, but I've heard a lot of good things about it as an AR platform, and it's non restricted, and it accepts STANAG variant mags. Someone feel free to correct me if this is a horrible suggestion.

It really is a toss-up. If SHTF we could probably expect all registered weapons to be seized (and by that extent, I think I'd even recommend hiding your main rifles somewhere if we can see the shit coming) but on the other hand we've established that pistols would be really useful, especially in the beginning and near the ending of the scenario.

There are a few weapons you could probably saw down and turn into pistols in a SHTF scenario; for instance, the JR Carbine or the Aero Survival Rifle I'd imagine could easily be sawed down into a pistol type weapon, you might even be able to do the same with a Mare's Leg in the winter with longer coats. Of course, I've never done anything like that myself; I'm not sure if there's something that would stop you from doing that functionality-wise.

Of course, don't do this while we are still under the rule of Canadian gun law. Being caught with something like that is a one way trip to prison.

For your SKS, assuming you've taken it apart to clean the Cosmo out, all you have to do is take the magazine apart and use a hacksaw to cut the pin that should be on the bottom of the follower that would hit the baseplate of the mag when it has 5 rounds in it. I cut that pin out as soon as I brought my SKS home. Also a pro-tip look at the front of your sight (the side you point at what you want to kill) when the gun is unloaded obviously you should see a little number stamped onto the base of the sight. 1 means 1 inch grouping at 100 meters, 2 is a 2 inch grouping at 100 meters, ect. Normally that is what you would look for before buying the gun but lots of people don't know about that.