Why do women kill mostly BOYS more than girls?

Why do women kill mostly BOYS more than girls?

Mothers kill more than freaking 70% of kids, and most of their victims are boys.

Such as this woman who murdered her own 3 boys so they wouldn't grow up and victimize women. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3855354/Ohio-moms-confession-details-smothered-3-young-sons.html

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because women are dangerous motherfuckers who you don't mess around with, women knows this.

The women who are crazy enough to murder their own children are feminists, and feminists hate males.

Depending on how this graph was made, likely because children are nearly always given to the mother in divorces.

Probably because boys wreck some shit and set them off.

If you're trying to push some "women orchestrate our demise don't breed goyim" go do it somewhere else.

Yep. She's killing her male offspring so her new mate won't have to.

for fuck sake, another thread?

Hi MGTOW-poster.

We don't hate women here. Go back to your own board.

In 2012 24.4% of children lived without a father. This data is from 2001-2006, when the number of fatherless kids was 22%. Since 78% lived with a father, if women should have accounted for (78/2 + 22)% of fatalities.

==> Women should have killed 61% of kids but they killed about 71%.

==> Women were MORE LIKELY to kill children.

Just seems more that boys are born to shitty families then a preference to muder their male children.

I'm in the camp of thinking that women are basically children. Not MGTOW/betafaggotry, but it's essentially a fact that even if men are capable of more destruction, women are given to irrationality as a natural consequence of being what they are. I don't even blame them for this, in fact I think it's tragic for them. They have naturally impaired agency, even when they're sane, and they don't realize it. Even if they do realize it, they immediately forget and move on as if they're in some third-rate screenplay. This is stuff most people on here probably ought to already know at this point.

That aside, why mostly boys? Girls are compliant in the face of intimidation. Girls have a natural, subconscious in-group preference. A mother's daughter reminds her of herself. A mother's son reminds her of his father. Girls naturally have less self-control even when accounting for upbringing because they lack the ability to maintain objectivity given emotional stimuli. Girls are generally as or more violent than boys, but usually lack the strength to commit harm, and so are never punished or lectured for violent misbehavior. Etc., etc., etc.

Sage for shit topic.

WHAT IS WITH THE ANTI-WOMEN THREADS?
ARE YOU TRS FUCKS JUST THROWING SHIT AT THE WALL AND SEEING WHAT STICKS?

Another stealth gender d&c thread by the same faggot.
Sage.

Because women are more prone to violence than men. Women have always been known to have a crap ton of evil in them.

Yeah, evil children. Girls are also much more mean spirited than boys.
You're disgusting.

Thanks for posting that thing user. You incredible shrinking faggot.

Women are immoral, sick and wicked…. they MUST be condemned!! Fuck them!!!!

Fuck off with your spooky skeleton

Women are infantilized more throughout their lives so they're less often going to be mentally equipped to handle their violent urges.

That makes too much sense.

serial killers usually kill what/who they want to fuck

So if you imagine killing a bunch of dudes you might be a gay

Because they're women. There's a reason the Hindu god of destruction is female.

nah they just have more violent urges… They're even more verbally and emotionally abusive… women are generally very negative "people"

There's a reason we put women in their place. Men of old, even men of ancient history, knew that women unchained is a disaster for their people and civilization. Women only have the moral compass men give them, they only have the restraint men allow them. They have no problem aborting, its a get out of jail free card for their reckless behaviour so they can do it all over again. Women make or break a society depending on how the men control them.

Now this isn't to say that women are completely responsible for their abhorrent behaviour of the last fifty or so years. We know the real reason this has happened. Men and women both have been led astray, convinced to let their worst parts shine. Women aren't happy with this state of affairs, but women won't say "feminism is shit, lets end it and go back to the good ol' days". They want men to say that for them and take them back. Until then, they are content with working, slutting around, killing babies and other general nation wrecking ideas.

I doubt those women are "serial" killers and most murders don't happen to people you wanna fuck lol

Your statistic about serial killers is also wrong (see image)

Read the Bacchae by Euripedes.

That's a pretty spoopy pic user.

This.
Trust me, women have always been known to be evil. Give them the best moral compass, and they'll still be much more evil than men. That's why they need to be locked away
Just because Jews unleashed the beasts of hell, doesn't mean women aren't the beasts from hell. Women have a huge role in preserving and furthering feminazi(excuse the usage), man-hating values.

Childhood brainwashing is one of the worst and most effective things they do. Women just want an excuse to be free and destroy the world.

This time they've used Jews as a leverage, but this isn't the first time they escaped the kitchen.

Change that to "they've got leveraged by the jews" and it's a perfect sentence.

Euripides was right this whole time.

Let me give my .02 being a father.. Little boys, especially healthy little boys, are a fucking handful. Even if they inherit good intelligence genes when they are young they are for all intents and purposes wild animals.. They are meant to be running around, climbing shit and then jumping off, fighting, i.e. learning how to eventually be men.

Women can not wrap their heads around such behavior so it drives them fucking nutty. Ive had to yell at my wife a few times for losing her shit about the kids climbing on the counter

They need a man around to tell them "shut your stupid mouth thats how boys learn" this is why we see that most of these mothers who murdered their children were either divorced or a dyke that adopted children.

No the reason for these children being killed by women is that white men have allowed the family unit to be destroyed. without the wise control of a strong man women do not know how to behave in situations that dont involve quilting and picking flowers. The solution isnt to further remove yourself from the necessary, to future life and current happiness, function of the family. TAKE BACK WHAT IS YOURS. GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY AND START A FUCKING FAMILY YOU SPERGS!

Missing the point of spergs if you think we could actually start a family.

There are quite a few posters on here to claim to have families like I have.. And I think it is safe to say that there isnt a single poster on here, myself included, who doesnt fall somewhere on the spectrum.

We will always be sperged by you can redirect your spergitude into things that are good for families I directed my sperginess away from vidya and toward learning about small crop farming and raising ducks.

Good analysis, thanks mate.

Why do I keep killing nuns then, hun?

IT'S THE WHITE WOMEN GOYS

ITT: MGTOW KIKES

I'm beginning to wonder what these studies would look like if they did an overlap for race.

Looks like dead little boys really gets the feminists fired up

That should also be taken to account, I agree.

Can you post any quote? I'm curious. Can't be bothered to read the whole thing tbh

Ah… the goodwill and energy of boys! Female animals aren't so playful anyway so for all intents and purposes boys are like MALE ANIMALS. Older animals are not playful either. We're all animals. You're almost degrading boys irrationally and you need to stop it.

Obviously MGTOW is not the solution to a secure future for our race…. the patriarchy is…. but we can't take back what's ours because women are NOT our property anymore. They are free to leave and reject their father's decision. Starting a family is a massive fucking risk for men. MGTOW are right in that way, so we need to re-establish a strict patriarchy asap.

These guys are like (see image)

Oh I don't know OP, let's not think LOGICALLY about this.

Well who would have guessed, dead male babies.

Fuck sake guys this is low tier b8 propaganda, women are not conspiring to murder their male babies, most that commit murder aren't going to do it for feminism.

Basically women far run away and fully unleash their destructive nature on men and animals. Finally men have to capture them and put them back in the kitchen where they belong for the sake of all good and to save civilization.

We sooooooooooo need to "gang up" on our females and confine them again…. before shit gets worse

Women are the biggest partner-abusers. They are the horrible personality in the relationship. They literally nag men to death, cause divorce and all kinds of sorrow. Also, don't forget that
Women are more likely to kill children

Yes, except single-parent households are likely more chaotic in general in the first place.

Yes, but kids that grow up only with their mother end up worse most of the time.

For the exact same reason you make your daily anti-pussy posts.

Animus/Anima complex

/thread/

OP: I HATE YOU MOMMY — I HATE YOU WHITE WOMEN — I LOVE COCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sage

NO. I wont excuse it you fucking kike.

But my mom didn't kill me

She should of… ha!

Just because it's not quite as bad as Freud doesn't mean it had merit. Jung had a brilliant imagination, that's about it.

because it resembles the husband, the virility

Wicked sick burn!

Jung doesn't have merit? AHAHAHAHAHHA….

kek

Yes we are faggot. If you have the wisdom to any woman can be put back in her place without harming a hair on her head. Their acting out is a symptom of strong men not commading their respect. They are very much like dogs and with a set of stern rules and positive reinforcement they will happily follow your orders.

Sage because theres really no point to these threads when the only sound posts are made by anons who are already married and everything else is just a sea of "no goy dont take back what is yours, fap and play video games"

Also its spelled commanding.

Single mothers don't have a cash cow and they're too lazy to get a job, unlike single fathers. So they resort to killing children. This is exactly why these households are chaotic.

Since fathers spend most of the money on the kids and house/spouse in two-parent households…. the poor, milked fathers should be the ones doing the majority of the killing……… They are the ones being financially abused like cash cows in this modern age. Imagine the stress and chaos!!!!!!!!!!

Yet, despite this, mothers are the ones doing the killing.

Great post!!

Pretty much this, there's a reason the nuclear family has been a cornerstone and prime reason of success since the dawn of man. If I was a single father trying to raise a daughter I'd have no fucking clue what the hell to do. I'd either try to raise her like a boy or try to use what I know of women to raise her, which ain't shit, so she'll undoubtedly grow up at least a bit fucked in the head. And of course if you're fucked in the head yourself….bam. Dead kids.

Do I think modern women are absolutely degenerate and pose a significant thread to us? Yes? Do I mean we should sit there and do what many are prone to do now, including in this thread, and just recourse to despise and vilify them? No. Women are not evil. They don't inherently lack a moral compass. They're not the spawn of Satan or any other shit being said. Men are hardly any fucking better now either. We live in a society and culture of sloth, self-fulfillment, single-mindedness, greed, and selfishness. This is a consequence of that. If you actually sit and talk to people, especially women, if you actually point this shit out without sperging or sounding like an autist of course which is easy enough you'd be surprised at how quickly many people at least partly begin to realize this, both men and women alike.

Wanna fix our people? Talk to them. That's literally it. Don't berate them, insult them, force them to act and think a certain way, don't say hi and immediately praise the Holohoax, etc. Don't act like a libshit in other words. And also don't try doing just this with em either as we all know, literally get you either nowhere or it'll spark unnecessary bullshit. Talk to em, and if you have kids for the love of fucking God do it with a woman that you know you'll spend many years with and will be a decent enough mother at least. So many things in our countries would be fixed if people shrugged off the degeneracy at least a little bit and went back to the nuclear family. Too many fucking people now date for a couple months and do nothing but fuck and party then get married and wonder why their relationship is such shit now. Whoever you marry shouldn't be one you want to just fuck and drink with, it needs to be someone you can talk to and do shit as simple as go to the store or discuss work and financial matters with. Real shit, family shit. I'm not saying wait ten years before getting married, just wait a year and if it feels right then do it. That's the problem now, many people either put off marriage for too long so over time it feels like less of a relationship and more like roommates and if there's no actual real commitment there, like a ring, then even a 30 year relationship can be dropped like a hotrock. Or people get married a week after meeting. Just play it smart, and for the love of God don't try settling down with someone who is ideologically the opposite of you and is just as extreme. Fighting fire with fire in that case NEVER works.

ANOTHER anti-woman d&c thread. You guys been pushing this theme hard lately.

Sick argument.

Every single mother I've ever known worked. And that was the problem with their children. Meanwhile the fathers went off and fucked other women, had more babies, or took care of another woman's children. Often the step-children were multiracial.

This is a failure of Christianity because we gave ourselves a false moral system that was bound to decay and be infiltrated over time by the Christian characters - Jews. It may seem like I'm being fedora but the fact is that lies decay over time and with nothing to replace it, the jackels step in and take your women and fuck your God up

Actually that's polygamy, it wasn't until (((Judeo christian values))) were forced down everyone's throats monogamy became the standard

Yeah, nah, you're a dumb cunt.

i vomited in my mouth a little bit.

OY VEY BOYIM, WOMEN ARE NEVER TO BLAME FOR ANYTHING!

Obvious jew from the very thumbnail… Its nose is like a fucking solar panel.

Not even counting abortion. Women are the most evil mass murderers in history. They kill over 125,000 children every day or 45 million a year. By comparison WW2 took, on the high range, 8 million lives every year.

Cunts wage 6 world wars on their children every year.

I'm disgusting? You're a moron. No one blames the snake for biting the dipshit (you) that didn't expect it to bite him when he was petting it lewdly. No one says we need to stop keeping dogs as pets because puppies shit on the carpet.

It's ok though, MGTOW, keep making moral pronouncements about those of us who are actually alive. All you myopic dipshits will eventually die and fade into obscurity like the Quakers.

That's what Euripides tried to tell us.
Why didn't we listen?

It never claimed to be. It always meant only a strategy to survive and wait out the oppressive times we live in.

Did she try though?
mine did

I need greater willpower. I need to get /fit/ and do right by my family (2 kids, and a relatively good marriage - nothings perfect…). How/what did you do to get into the mindset to change?

ESPECIALLY if they inherit good intelligence. Little boys are hellspawn and require a strong hand to discipline and guide them on their path, something most women can't handle - I know my wife can't so does she, and has told me that in the case of a divorce, she wants me to have the children. And it skews in two ways. If a boy is dumb, they just end up being mean and a dick to anyone they interact with. If they're smart, they tend to be crafty and find a way to make your words fit what they want.

the only moderately easy boys are the ones in the middle of the spectrum. They tend to be dull and are completely happy staring at walls for the day.

I'm going to need a source on that. Especially if you aren't including abortion stats.

What if I dream of killing joos?

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON

The thread

Hell I take it back I doubt you've met one besides your mother.

More rare than a unicorn.

Completely agree! If these white knights are going to look for excuses as to WHY WOMEN ARE MORE LIKELY TO KILL CHILDREN then we can also give valid reasons for why fathers should be more likely to kill.

…and polygamy worked if a man could take care of more than one wife w/kids but today, most men don't take care of one wife and kids.

How much time do fathers actually spend with the little fuckers? There's your answer.

Jewish mod is bumplocking/deleting any threads that are not pro-trump!!
example

Board logs can be found here
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol

See related for full understanding

8ch. pl/pol/res/25508.htm

I WILL GET BANNED FOR SAYING THIS

The right amount of time. Women unnecessarily fuck up the kids mental health and physically abuse them.

Seriously, fuck women.