Nigger confesses to punching 14-month-old baby to death & goes free

Nigger confesses to punching 14-month-old baby to death & goes free
Friday, December 02, 2016 07:39AM

DA will not file charges against Fresno man who confessed to punching baby to death

Kenneth Johnson was quiet and reserved as he walked out of the Fresno County jail– a stark contrast to his own confession to police. Where he allegedly admitted to losing control and beating a 14-month-old baby to death.

"I just apologize for the situation– I just don't know right now," said Johnson.

Detectives arrested Johnson for murder in the death of Jose Luis Espinoza. But on Thursday, the District Attorney's Office decided not to charge him.

According to Police Chief Jerry Dyer, the DA's office needed further examination by the Coroner's Office. A prior autopsy had showed internal trauma but doctors did not see any visible injuries.

Johnson's girlfriend was babysitting the child at the time. Police said the woman had filed a restraining order against Johnson earlier this year. But the child's mother said she knew none of this history.

The police department said they are confident Johnson is guilty– so is the baby's mother. She said Luis was a happy and healthy child and would still be alive had Johnson obeyed the law.

The DA's Office said they have no further comment on this case. And the Fresno Police Department said their detectives have not been asked to submit more evidence.

archive.is/hDyYi

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cxYs7
archive.is/sT9ke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone do me a favor and gun down this nigger.

what the fuck

I am beyond mad

Who babby?

Ey mane that baby wuz just racist an sheeit

Nothing of value was lost.

Nigs gonna nig. What pisses me off is the DA.

Interested to see what the comment section looks like, but it won't load for me.

I see a bright future for black-hispanic race relations! They're pissing off everyone except the arabs and jews.

As it stands, spics and niggers are already killing each other by the truckload. I guess we're going to need another Zimzam.

what we need is sterilization that way all the killing actually makes a difference.

My friend was raped nearly to death by feral niggers after her cuck husband moved there for a job at a major kike bank. This shit doesn't surprise me.

Fresno, as with every other city in california, needs to be covered in sheets of napalm and clouds of sarin gas.

Black lives matter?

Was it a white baby?

nvm, double dubs wasted

It will only go down from here

Lisa A. Smittcamp
archive.is/cxYs7

Nah, just some spic. But funny as shit added to my collection of how to get shitskins to murder each other (as if they weren't already).

This is non news, its not like he killed a white baby

Nuclear war would be nice right about now.

Aye, but the DA is slacking on delivering righteous justice on a dindu nuffin. A stink can be made.

checked

so get spics and niggers to chimpout on each other? the niggers already lost to spics badly in compton, camden, and socal. they'll be finished in norcal too if the spics find out.

She has the coalburner look.

She's a Jew definitely a Jew.
She has that asiatic look to her, even though she's fixed it with plastic surgery and makeup.

And what's that STAR she's wearing?

Jesus, sometimes you people are retarded.

The baby was black?

That's OK then.
This savage monkey is a jungle economist.
Kills the burden, gets his nappynhaired ass in jail.

Win win

Yeah, it shows that niggers don't have compassion, but we already knew that.
I get the feeling he would have just grown up to hate us anyways.

"I apologize for the situation" is for leaving the garage door open or spilling a paint can.

"I apologize for the situation" is not for beating a baby to death.

"Oh, I raped and ate a class full of kindergarteners. APOLOGIZE FOR THAT SITUTATION."

We need to start setting up spic accounts on social media to start antagonizing blacks and getting the spic vs nog war to flare up.

Quick, Mestizos…burn down your neighborhoods…

Heh, are the niggers finally fighting back against the ethnic cleansing the tacos have been waging on them?

Based chocolate man.

Fucking bitch.

Its still a baby getting punched to death. Street justice is going to get this nigger and make him wish he was locked up.

Fuck off kikes, the law is the law and this nigger deserves the rope even if he had punched another niglet to death

There's literally no problem with this. Hopefully that nig puts down some more bean larva.

lolno

If a nigger harms a non-white they should get a free pass. Only whites appreciate the law so the law should only be applied in defense of whites.

You are fucking stupid, kill yourself kike

KEK willed this.

he's saying that blacks are outlaws who should be killed, paranoid idiot user

I thought the coalburner look was really just fetal alcohol syndrome in which case, as she clearly doesn't have a flat upper lip, I don't see what you're talking about.

No one cares

The law shouldn't apply to niggers as long as they're harming non-whites

more could have been gained with his conviction

He's not saying that at all you retarded illiterate cocksucker

Yep, absolutely fucking stupid

True. Society could have been down one anchor baby and down one spook. Instead, we can chalk up the anchor baby as a win, but there's still a murderous Congoloid savage roaming our streets.

What do you mean with "you people"?

vid related
sage for OT

You're saying you wouldn't take any excuse to take a dangerous, violent, murdering nigger off the streets?

Not murdering an infant isnt obeying the law is not being a violent nigger.

That being said:

Nigger did us a favor by removing a spic and providing us with the chance to redpill some more people that niggers are fucking monsters

That all i'm going to say

I can tell you're a kike because you keep ignoring the part where I say as long as the nigger is targeting non-whites :^)

Keeping a violent, murdering nigger on the streets when he's targeting non-whites is a net benefit because it reduces the population of non-whites, including other violent, murdering niggers.

It was a nigger baby. Nits make lice.

So I know that pedos are pretty reviled in prison because it's cowardly to prey on children. I assume the sentiment on the street is the same.

How do street thugs feel about grown men who beat babies to death?

You know, that really sounds like kike bullshit to venerate criminals and make it seem like they have some kind of noble code of honor.

Oh no, it's a very real thing.

It's become so severe an issue in some states, pedos get their own separate building from the normal prison wings. Essentially a high security apartment prison.

Yes, pedos get surprisingly good treatment in places like this.

Source: Worked for UPS and delivered boxes near daily to the prison and the kiddy-diddler complex next door.

That shitskin emoticon is fucking racist.

and nothing of value was lost

Niggers are just going to love it when spics become the majority!

Watch the media spin this as Trump supporter beats hispanic baby to death.

One less Marxist in the world. We should set up a GoFundMe to buy Johnson some boxing gloves for his next postpartum abortion.

White woman in Cali thinks dindu isn't responsible for his actions. Not remotely surprising. Probably the white man's fault.

At least it was a spic. Nigger did us a favor by killing an invasive parasite.

The laws of man are insignificant in comparison to the laws of God. Find out where he lives and punish him for his sins. Deus Vult.

Women should not have rights

Children are innocent until they reach the age of reason, user. I know he didn't have much of a chance, given his parentage, but he might have been one of the ones who made something of themselves. Regardless, celebrating the death of a child, especially one killed by a savage (who will probably do it to a white child next time), is evil.

That goes for all the others in this thread who are being edgelords.

Fuck off back to Holla Forums niggers, look at the big picture. You retards really think this precedent wouldn't be applied to a white victim?

God is glorified in the death of non-humans. Our God is a God of destruction, of righteous holocaust.

first post best post

so… the DA is just saying that since there was no visible injury it would be opening them up to serious liability if they held this "man" – and, i assume they can arrest him later after the aforementioned "further examination" is done, no?

eww, wtf is that thing?

that is an anglo saxon, the most disturbing form of life known to man

I think that they think it's a code of honor.

Kind of like how Muslims are very anti-homo right up until they get an urge to fuck a seven-year-old boy in the ass.

It's a code that only makes sense to them.

well at least nothing of value was lost
but ya, the nigger needs to hang too, its only right.

archive.is/sT9ke

god i hate the retarded media.

>arrested Johnson for murder in the death of Jose Luis Espinoza

What is wrong with you guys. I thought Holla Forums had morals.
Gas the DA and gas the nig. Fuck whoever defends this even ironically.

it shows some criminals may at least be more honorable than marxists.

Not slave morals….

I couldn't do it myself, but I'm not going to cry if a spic baby dies. They're monsters in the making. Some spics are great people, some Jews and niggers are too. But it's not about that. It's about the mass ocean of DNA trying to destroy us. Once civilization breaks down, gentile morals are out the fucking window.

A race war is coming and there is no time for tears for traitors and shitskins.

He beats a baby to death…and the DA decides to not press charges?

What?

No matter how you look at it, killing babies should be punished. They can just be deported if they aren't helpful to our situation.

It doesn't seem like a turner diaries scenario will play out in the US. I believe that balkanization is more likely to occur [spoiler]somewhat[spoiler] democratically and a genocide all nonwhites is a pretty stupid and unrealistic dream.

The baby was a spic thank god

Nothing of value was lost

NO
We should kill more babies. Your slave morality sickens me.

Kill all shitskin babies…. But don't make them suffer because that lack noble morality

KILL

KILLL

KILLL THE SHITSKIN BABIES

BUT IN A KIND WAY

OR YOU ARE NOT ARYAN

Time to make holocoasters real, fun for the whole family.

Guize, Tryone said sowee. What are you, racist? You just don't like a, strong black male… kekeke who can beat a baby to death… Fucking clown world… Big sigh… RACE WAR fucking when???