Redpill for your average Christian

There are two average Christians floating around today : The Liberal Cristcuck and the Christian Nationalist one.

Heaven has a Gate and Borders. You don't get in without passing the legal obligations and requirements. It is a Nation.

Be careful not to let them know about the Early Church Fathers because they were teaching that there is only one Nation and that is in Heaven, and only one City that is Jerusalem. No other Nations existed for the Early Christian, hence why it was so destructive.

Everyone can get to Heaven. Everyone. Were the Romans the only Christians who had access to it? Were it only the Jews from whom this cult came? Did afterwards the converted Swedes gain access to Heaven? How about the Somalians? The Chinese? The Mexicans?

Heaven is a multicultural and diverse melting pot and cesspool. It is a Civic Nationalist Nation. The thing you hate on this Earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

human-nature.com/nibbs/01/ogilvie.html
openbible.info/topics/racism
endchan.xyz/.media/a18332e643d7cb83515627b693496fc0-applicationpdf
youtube.com/watch?v=fv4yu97Gt88
youtu.be/Oepk74_DgpI
youtu.be/sn_dIVPYjF8
ddickerson.
youtu.be/x8kkwJQvK4g
web.princeton.edu/sites/jmadison/calendar/conferences/scrutonpaper.pdf
faithandheritage.com/2011/01/a-biblical-defense-of-ethno-nationalism/
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Christianity was orginally meant for whites not shitskins,proselytizing was a huge mistake.

Tell them to read the Bible, because 99.995% of them don't

I'm the second one and you can't tell me shit.
Glory to God alone

Oh look he made a christcuck thread for the tenth fucking time today.

Just dont mind me, im just spamming your thread with an intl raid, or quoting your bible that it is not in any way white nationalist.

Racism
Most Relevant Verses
Proverbs 22:2
Verse Concepts

The rich and the poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all.
Proverbs 24:23
Verse Concepts

These also are sayings of the wise To show partiality in judgment is not good.
Proverbs 29:13
Verse Concepts

The poor man and the oppressor have this in common: The LORD gives light to the eyes of both.
Acts 10:28
Verse Concepts

And he said to them, "You yourselves know how unlawful it is for a man who is a Jew to associate with a foreigner or to visit him; and yet God has shown me that I should not call any man unholy or unclean.
Acts 10:34-35

Opening his mouth, Peter said: "I most certainly understand now that God is not one to show partiality, but in every nation the man who fears Him and does what is right is welcome to Him.
Acts 17:26
Verse Concepts

and He made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their habitation,
Romans 10:12-13

For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED."
Galatians 3:28
Verse Concepts

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Colossians 3:11
Verse Concepts

a renewal in which there is no distinction between Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave and freeman, but Christ is all, and in all.
James 2:9
Verse Concepts

But if you show partiality, you are committing sin and are convicted by the law as transgressors.
1 John 2:11
Verse Concepts

But the one who hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness, and does not know where he is going because the darkness has blinded his eyes.

human-nature.com/nibbs/01/ogilvie.html

Children of a White God:
A Study of Racist “Christian” Theologies

by Matthew C. Ogilvie
Introduction
The Context of this Issue.

It is common knowledge that Islamic extremism has been associated with numerous terrorist attacks around the world. It remains, though, that racist Christian theologies have also animated violent movements. One key example concerns the Oklahoma City bombing. Bomber Timothy McVeigh has been connected to white supremacist movements such as White Aryan Resistance and the Christian Identity Movement, both of which promote racist theology.[1] In Australia, racist theologies have gained attention through the medium of racist politician Pauline Hanson. Apart from her generally anti-Indigenous and anti-Asian stance, Hanson has advocated giving preference to Christian migrants over those from non-Christian backgrounds. The media attention given Ms Hanson has been accompanied by an increase in race-based violence within Australia. While one acknowledges that Ms Hanson has not articulated a “race-theology” her movement has brought out many others who do present such racist religion.[2]

The seriousness of the threat presented by supremacist groups is reflected in the US Army's approach to anti-terrorism. In the prepublication edition of Force Protection: Antiterrorism 1997, it is noted that there exists within the United States, “an eclectic array of extremist organizations, which do not officially condone terrorism but may serve as breeding grounds for terrorist activities.” Of those extremist groups, there are those that either espouse supremacist causes, or foster discrimination or the deprivation of civil rights based on race or religion.[3] What concerns us most is the combination of the powerful factors of supremacist feeling and race discrimination with a militaristic attitude. With that combination, race-based theologies have turned from parlour talk into matters of life and death. Of much concern is that white racists, who call themselves “Christian” and who believe in a theology that gives divine justification to their beliefs, possess arsenals of high-technology weapons, the likes of which many Middle-East terrorists would be most jealous.[4]

57 Bible Verses about Racism

John 7:24 ESV / 856 helpful votes

Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”
Romans 10:12 ESV / 471 helpful votes

For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him.
Nehemiah 13:3 ESV / 450 helpful votes

As soon as the people heard the law, they separated from Israel all those of foreign descent.
1 John 2:9 ESV / 366 helpful votes

Whoever says he is in the light and hates his brother is still in darkness.
James 2:9 ESV / 293 helpful votes

But if you show partiality, you are committing sin and are convicted by the law as transgressors.
Genesis 1:27 ESV / 272 helpful votes

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
Romans 2:11 ESV / 252 helpful votes

For God shows no partiality.
John 13:34 ESV / 226 helpful votes

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.
Revelation 7:9 ESV / 204 helpful votes

After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands,
1 Samuel 16:7 ESV / 186 helpful votes

But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”
Matthew 15:22-28 ESV / 149 helpful votes

And behold, a Canaanite woman from that region came out and was crying, “Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David; my daughter is severely oppressed by a demon.” But he did not answer her a word. And his disciples came and begged him, saying, “Send her away, for she is crying out after us.” He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” But she came and knelt before him, saying, “Lord, help me.” And he answered, “It is not right to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs.” …
1 Corinthians 12:12-13 ESV / 145 helpful votes

For just as the body is one and has many members, and all the members of the body, though many, are one body, so it is with Christ. For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—Jews or Greeks, slaves or free—and all were made to drink of one Spirit.

What does the Bible say about racism, prejudice, and discrimination?

The first thing we need to agree upon when talking talking about this topic is that there is really only one race—the human race. For example, Caucasians, Africans, Asians, Indians, Arabs, and Jews are not different races; they are different ethnicities within the one human race. Other than minor variations, all human beings have the same basic physical traits, and every person is made in the image and likeness of God Himself (Genesis 1:26-27).

How cool is that? We get to have similar characteristics as God, such as creativity and having a spirit. And He loved the world so much that He sent Jesus to lay down His life for us. When John 3:16 refers to the "world," it is talking about the entire human race—all ethnic groups, religions, subcultures, and social cliques included.
Racism is nothing new

Sadly, racism has been a plague on humanity for thousands of years. In the first half of the Bible, the Old Testament, God divided humanity into two groups: Jews and Gentiles. The Jews were an ethnic group of people descendent from Jacob. A Gentile was, well, everyone else. God intended for the Jews to lovingly minister to the Gentiles in a way that honored and glorified Him. Instead, the Jewish people mostly became prideful of the status God had given them and ended up hating the Gentiles. Thankfully, Jesus Christ put an end to this, breaking down the dividing wall of hatred between the two ethnicities (Ephesians 2:14).
Jesus died for everyone

Jesus says to love one another as He loves us (John 13:34). If God is unbiased and loves us equally without showing favoritism, then we need to love others in the same way. It doesn't matter what people were raised to believe, where their family came from, how they act, or even who they're dating. Jesus loved everyone and died for them ALL.

This may sound like a tall order, and, yes, it is. Loving everybody equally is not something we can do by our own strength, but with Christ, we can. Because love is a Somebody, and that Somebody is Jesus, Jesus alone can teach us love and help us to love others more as we grow to know and love Him.

Take a minute to read Matthew 25. Jesus is teaching that whatever we do to the least of His brothers, we do to Him. Basically, if you show hatred or racism/prejudice/discrimination to any person, it is like we are disrespecting God Himself. Why? Because He made that person in His image, He loves that person too, and that person was equally important to Jesus—important enough to die on the cross in their place.
God doesn't play favorites

Yes, racism and prejudice are a reality, but it isn't how life should be. God is not biased and doesn't show partiality or favoritism (Deuteronomy 10:17; Acts 10:34; Romans 2:11; Ephesians 6:9), so we shouldn't either. James 2:4 talks about people who discriminate as "judges with evil thoughts." This is where that dandy Golden Rule comes in. Did you know it originates from the Bible? God tells us to treat others as we'd like to treated, or, "love our neighbors as ourselves" (James 2:8).

Every form of racism, prejudice, or discrimination, whether it seems big or small, is a sin and yet another reason why Jesus was nailed to the cross.
If you are a victim of racism, prejudice, or discrimination…

If you have been the object of racial hate, prejudice, or discrimination, you must forgive those who have hurt you. Ephesians 4:32 says, "Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." We may not think racists deserve our forgiveness, but we didn't deserve Christ's forgiveness either. Though He was beaten, tortured, and strung up to die a painful death, He still willingly and lovingly said, "Father, forgive them!"

This has to be some Holla Forums jewery because in can see this thread exploding into another stupid shitstorm.

Not reporting, but watching you closely, Moishe

some people should look up the original language for "jew" in the Bible because the word doesn't exist at all. It is either Israeli or Judean.

The jews have never proved they are Israel they just stole the land like they do everything else.

You forgot to include Orthodox Christians in your reddit spaced analysis op. Maybe we can redpill them by talking about how shitty Trump and Putin are kike puppets? If they just waited for Hitler like enlightened (((TRS))) fag lovers, we wouldn't be in the terrible situation we're in today!

Problem with Christian music is .. they always have shitty lyrics, with a few exceptions like August Burns Red.

Mostly yeah, but for some reason I like Lionheart

I mean, once it was modified to trick the northern europeans, yes it was changed to better brainwash, weaken and enslave them to the jewish yoke, sure…

thats what happens when you put the message before the music.

Hell is forever!

Anti-Christian!

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Hel isn't even a Christian concept you poor deluded kike worshipper.

Mein Kampf discusses the concept of Race a hundred times better then the Bible ever will, all you Christians have are a few verses, while entire chapters of Mein Kampf talk about Race.

endchan.xyz/.media/a18332e643d7cb83515627b693496fc0-applicationpdf

The only reason a Christian would refuse to leave the Bible behind and embrace Mein Kampf is because of Christian stuborness and godlessness.

Fuck you OP, >>>/reddit/ is that way

It's unimportant if they are called Jews, Israeli's or Judeans, they are not European.

Why do Christians live in total fantasy worlds like SJWs? Liberals Christians and Cuckservative Christians. There are no "Nationalist Christians" outside of Holla Forums… You live in a fantasy that 99.999999999 percent of Christians are not anti-race-ism. Most Christians would consider you a psychopath and perhaps demon possessed the way you speak about other Christians who are not white. And if you're anti-racism you cannot be a true Nationalist because Nati = race.

On top of ALL THAT there are also Christians Zionists, and Catholics who are Marxists and no one in their right mind would even consider Christian.

Hell is a viking Goddess you stole because you can't read sand niggers script so they translated Sheol (Grave) as hell. Also "Gahanna Fire" or however it is spelled was Moloch not Hell. Also "pit" was a garbage pit, not Hell.
The Greek "Hades" that Paul mentions = the underworld ruled by lord Hades.

Your religion is a fucking joke.

Catholic Death Metal…. flipping people off, swearing, screaming beta male anxiety. Holy fuck you people have no standards. The Pope says abortions are OK now, I suggest you give yourself one.

Civic nationalism is a good thing for certain countries. That being said, the whole point of Galatians 3:28* is the point that Judaism is an ethnoreligion that discriminates against Gentiles. Christianity is the anti-thesis to Judaism in which salvation is for all who choose the righteous path. It has nothing to do with open borders and race-mixing. How you even manage to get to that conclusion is beyond me. Christianity and Nationalism are not contradictory.

*Galatians 3:28:
There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus

Always found it funny how non-believer cucks after years of running around clueless, reach to the same conclusions that were always presented in the bible or religious texts.

user, there are so many things wrong with that post…

Christianity was originally a sect of judaism, it was for jews retard

I always find it funny how christcucks consistently make these sort of snarky denigrating claims about "non-believers" but never engage in any specifics when it comes to argument

What specifics? Take no fap for example..

You bet.

Another sad delusional post

Now who could be behind this post?

How do you redpill someone who worships the spawn of a cuck?

kill yourself after you GTFO Jew worshiper!

Dumping these here.

I don't fit into your categories. My religion is fluid; so you can fit it into whatever categories you want.
It is not like Islam. Nor is it a 'pick and mix'. Following Christ is the essence.
My religion informs my life. Small things like looking after my garden, greeting my neighbours, listening to the birdsong that wakes me in the morning. Making good food. Keeping good house.
And greater things like trying to make some sense of existence. My wife's death in a car crash. Making sure that my daughter and mother are well.
And prayer. Prayer is essential. For me it is a form of meditation; it is not an easy thing to focus but it comes eventually if you want.

KJV Matthew 7:7

Pics are my church. It is very old.
Whether you believe in God or not, I wish you peace.

Carl, 14:3

Christianity as it is practiced today is semite hijacked paganism.

You do not serve yahweh by celebrating yule and co.
No matter how many angels you impale on the tip of the tree.

yet it IS useful, western culture coalesced around it and built the greatest civilizations the world has known. it was part of a common set of values and enforces moral codes as part of a cultural system. those are still useful and can help us in the fight against the juden. just as kikes hate european nations kikes also hate christianity.

your post (and this thread) reeks of d&c or fedora-tipping. in propaganda positive reinforcement is more effective. you don't attack your (should be) allies. the best memes work by reshaping, training to a desired form. you go tell a christian nationalist his religion is a joke you'll turn him against you. you make memes with happy merchant, memes about removing kebab, talk about how we need to raise our birthrates, talk about how our people have a right to exist, talk about the degenerate times we live in, the degeneration of our women and loss of morals in our society. do that and he'll crusade alongside you to the end.

Are you the one who want to transform Australia political system into tsarist style system?

No

It's funny how the moment someone (Hitler) started using ancient runes again, things became extremely prosperous and strong.

He was a truly wise and brilliant man who knew where our power lies.

youtube.com/watch?v=fv4yu97Gt88
youtu.be/Oepk74_DgpI

These two videos alone should make something in any european and/or their ancestors stir.

Just tell them the 12 tribes of Israel had thier own borders based on the ethnicity of the tribe.

Oh ok I thought you are him.

It's hardcore if you want to be specific

HAHAHAHAHA

Where? To the KKK in the woods?
Real Christians will kick you right out of there. The Christians and Jews will flag your videos.
Except that "Jew" is all over the Bible referring to Judah the tribe and to Jesus's disciples. And Pharisees were never defined as a separate foreign peoples, but in fact, Jesus referred to the Pharisees's God as Moses's God and as his Father on many occasions… and only once called them the sons of a devil because they said he had a devil with him, and he called them liars. But OK, I'll go with it.

But this is a lie… I don't get why you're lying. Have you ever read the gospels? They be in translated in Greek but they use Latin and Aramaic words through-out.

How do solve these issues without arguing with me like a feminist?

GOTT MIT UNS

No your dead Semites did not build our Civilization. White men did. And they used Masonry, Philosophy, Observation of Nature, and Hellenistic knowledge to build these Civilizations. You Christians are trying to give credit to foreign peoples like a typical nigger for culture and technology and challenges that OUR BLOOD forced into reality, not yours.

Christianity gave us nothing but a sand nigger bastardized version of Stoicism at best - as in what little bit of morality it retained. It also gave us the Old Testament kike faith and Monarchies that enslaved our people until the Enlightenment Age of non-Christians defeated the Catholic Pedo church culture and the Monarchies

Sure, but that god doesn't have to be yahweh.
Hell, gott, that's the root of "god", too.
Another appropriation.

It makes sense. If something would hold real power, it would be hidden. That's why pagan shit was replaced with Christianity. Christianity fills that need for religion, but it does not hold trough magical power, only power through yourself.

*true

All hardcore is fucking GAY

Well, the fact of the matter is …no desert folk could ever even fathom the depth of our ancestral knowledge.

Nor could they fathom the horrors and beauty of the mythology.

Imagine right wing deaths quads dressed up like this.

youtu.be/sn_dIVPYjF8
(File exists again, I share these too much)
Coming for the desertmen in the night.
While the trumpets of jericho are resounding from the skies again.
Man, StuKas were fucking awesome.

MISSING THE POINT

IT'S USEFUL, FRIEND

EUPHORIA CONFIRMED

First of all Christianity originally didn't start with Jesus son of Deus, but may have ended with him in that capacity. It goes back possibly before Aristotle, whenever the Greeks invaded a place they brought with them Hellenism, small communities of Greeks would spring up and stay insular while putting pressure on native culture, see Iberia, Estrusca, Carthage, Egypt, and others. You can also see this at the beginning of John's book in the original Greek, around where Jesus states he does not know what his father will do before they go beat up the Jews, they are doing so as a Koivio which is the wording, as a community together. Also of course at the beginning of John is a Aristotelian Syllogism, there may be more as well, he obviously had training.

Anyway so Gnosticism is pretty Greek, your cross is that of Saturn, somewhat Greek but of a different family than Deus. Unknown what the two thought of each other. The council of worms though and "The Gospel According to the Hebrews" are not Gnostic works and can simply be seen as the Jews trying to take over another religion. Which they have done throughout history and have had some success.

As for Heaven that's a Germanic afterlife, the place where the virtuous would settle after death because they were not heroes who struggled their entire lives deserving of Wall Hall. It was looked after by Gautr who the Goths called God, he was their god of weapons, similar to the Saxons, Saxnot. The word in Visi-Gothic for weapon is "gun", with a long 'u'. This all makes sense since it was the Goths who raided Rome and tried their best to use its powers to gain more power over other tribes in the Empire. Funny enough it was the Visi-Goths after their "conversion" who decreed that all Jews must convert or be killed.

By Germanic Mythology that's a big no. The Germans didn't even consider Gauls or Celts of worthy enough blood to meet Heaven's King. The Germanic Gods only care about your blood, if you are to give it up with a Pict as some Vikings did the Vovlas would call your child an enemy and an abomination. The Teutons believed the same about the Slavs even Hitler continued that tradition, to the Germanic Gods the belief in your blood is a belief in them.

As picture describes many Germanics especially Kings saw Heaven as a boring afterlife, some would wish for the nothingness of Hel instead.

There's a fairly compelling argument that he already is, whether or not he's aware of it. Someone who considers Christianity anathema to endemic European spirituality or ethnic nationalism or some other Christian-incompatible belief in that vein would regard a so-called (((Christian Nationalist))) as misguided at best and more likely as a race traitor and willful subverter.

And then when all of the kikes and niggers and SJWs are dead and religion is once again the most significant point of contention you'll be stabbed in the back. Christians razed and poisoned European religion once and have ruthlessly suppressed it ever since and they won't hesitate to continue in that vein. Case in point, the reaction of an influential member of the "based" Orthodox church to the Greek government's legalization of Hellenic paganism: "They are a handful of miserable resuscitators of a degenerate dead religion who wish to return to the monstrous dark delusions of the past," said Father Efstathios Kollas, the President of Greek Clergymen.

(((Christianity))) takes power because it practices slave morality and piety and servitude toward the monarchy that is "the body of Christ" and waiting for heaven instead of living a life of excellence and fighting for your race.
What do you think turned the mighty Celts and Slavs and Vikings and Romans into fucking peasants?

you should come by >>>/christian/ sometime

Indeed…

Daily reminder: Jews hate Christianity more than almost anything on earth. Watch any news show you care to mention - Jon Stewart, Rachel Maddow, Larry King - and this will be obvious.

Part of it is because Christians don't need them. They can do everything Jews can, *plus* run their own country. Part of it is because Christ gave us a valid alternative to their pointless, nit-picky, Simon-says culture. He showed that it is possible to live in a world that doesn't revolve around fraud and nepotism.

Of course there are some sects of Christianity (maybe most of them, honestly) who are just wannabe Jews and want a magic book where they can look up all the answers. But this is exactly the kind of tedious bullshit Christ came to save us from. If you base your society on a bunch of rules, people who are good at finding loopholes will eat your lunch, whether they're Jews, Armenians, Mormons, Koreans, etc.

It was the Southern Lombard Germanic Tribes closest to Rome that we get our word "God" from as they worshiped Godin.

No, paganism is useful. It made whitey the amazing people capable of elevating christianity to higher levels of existing to begin with.

It was a marriage of natural obsrevation and mythology.

Christianity is good for kissing refugee feet and stuff ,though.
And tormenting children with the thought of hell.
And thinking everyone is a sinner.
And so forth.

It's an affront against our people, even if our people made this semite shit greater than any kike could ever do.

Think about this, it's hypothetical and won't happen, but think about it.

If America decided that only one christian denomination shall be declared true and all others heretical cults without any benefits.

What would happen?
Would they unite? Would they fight?
Who knows, except the fact that they have split up into denominations for a reason, the inability to be united under some flavor of desert faiths.

But paganism? It teaches things that are observed from nature, the wheel of the year, the solstices, etc. It's all very worldly and full of reverence for it.

Christianity is thralldom while being alive with all the benefits coming from death.

It's foolish. Not useful.
If you confuse confused,broken, scared people with being useful, and united, empowered and celebrated people not useful, then I don't know what to tell you.

Daily Reminder: this meme is FALSE. Jews hate Aryanism more than anything else and fear the Swastika but not the cross.

Because you're a liar. Because you're a Christian. Liars never care about shit. You're a religious nihilist

They probably only hate "christianity" now because it's appropriated paganism, which they fear.

Because it is the source of our power.

why are they called kikes?

The only literal requirement is to repent for your sins and accept Jesus Christ. It's why all these mafia bosses and drug lords suddenly become devout on their death bed. You could be the most anti-Christian fucker on the planet your entire life, but if you repent at the end, then you're square with God. It is such a stupid system that is easy to exploit; like most immigration policies in the west.

When did they make their kikels?

They made them when entering America.

America was founded well after the appropriation of paganism.

inane tbh.

read the protocols of zion. kikes operate on "the right of the strong". basically, they take for themselves the right to fuck over any group weaker than them, and the right to breakup, disrupt, attack, and subvert any group stronger than them. common culture within a nation is essential. christianity can provide this, is already present, has magnitudes larger following than pagans.
greek orthodox complaints about paganism are essentially "we don't want this in the public sphere". which absolutely they shouldn't - it acts to disrupt the common culture - creates smaller units of culture / less powerful. ultimately leads to kike subversion. you want to be pagan, fine i don't care, keep it to yourself, your family, your friends. don't try to force it into the public sphere. you want to say paganism is better for europe? i disagree. paganism doesn't follow the right of the strong. Europe needs to sieze for itself the right of the strong again. Hitler did this and kikes admire him for it. esotericism is more important than paganism.

It appropriated universal pagan symbolism while burying the sacred knowledge and history of our ancestors and making us weak by false morality and pathological altruism.

If you ignore "christians" celebrating pagan festivities and, in some cases, worshiping pagan "saints".

Every "christmas tree" is a shrine toward paganism.
Every painted egg, is too.
Every kiss under the mistletoe is pagan.

As are so many other things.

You have a veil cast upon your eyes.

ITT: butthurt rune LARPers and heathens

Foolish semite victims.

One more for good measure

Apart from the Thule Group and Anhenerbe the esoteric runes weren't taken at more value than a unit of cultural significance

i never said i was christian. but i can see you're being a fucking useful idiot who thinks he's enlightened. and i can see you d&c'ing yourself to the benefit of kikes.

get the fuck off Holla Forums until you read the protocols of zion. it's the kikes playbook tbh.
ddickerson. igc.org/The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion.pdf

Far from it. You just probably have shit taste in hardcore or haven't listened to the right bands

Here for example is one the bands that personifies good hardcore in my opinion.
I suggest looking up the lyrics
youtu.be/x8kkwJQvK4g

Do you want me to post the queen james bible, fool?

Alright, here, let me take your stance by dismissing christianity that way, too.

Just look at christian forums. All those asinine questions about masturbation and sin and shit.

Foolish.

The decline of the west is purely at the hand of the allies having crushed Germany.
Just look at all the former allied members today, including "anglofied, denazified and reeducated" Germany.

ALL suffer from degeneracy.
The good goy golems from back then did the damage, not the loss of "christianity".

Christianity is weak, that's why it's being disassembled now.
Ancient Germanic paganism was strong…but of course there is a limit to manpower.

Germany is tiny, the allied and the comintern were HUMUNGOUS.

But that doesn't make any of this less true.

They live in squalor, the jew already raped them. They are of no significance to judas.
Easter eueope could be believing in fairies or gnomes and it wouldn't make any fucking difference.

yet even you refer to them as "christians" because they themselves refer to themselves as "christians".

you want to argue the origins of holidays and cultural and religious mythos - that has a useful place as knowledge and domain of the esoterics.

You're a liar. Again. Because you're Christian. You think I can't smell your stink?

To add to this.

You are behaving the same way a homosexual would behave if you offered them a cure for the gay and a chance of living a normal life with the chance of creating a functional family.
The faggot would scoff because the faggot thinks the only true way to happiness is through the shit smeared anus of another man.

Likewise, you think the only way you can be virtuous and good is by being part of a semite sand cult of which you most likely love the parts the most that they stole from the mythology you despise.

You could be a perfectly righteous man with pagan beliefs.

But you cling to your delusions, instead.

Hardcore is fucking gay cry baby music that came out of Screaming Emo punk and a dying metal genre. It's essentially the genre that killed masculine white music forever. And Death metal pretty much finished the job (even though it was older) by combining with it… You have a dumb faggy suburban kid's taste in music.

I can't tell if you are a divide & conquer shill. You may be sincere.

Here's how I see it. Jews' biggest fears, in order:

Losing their money
Nazis
White people having children
Christians
Democracy (i.e. too many people to bribe)
Conservative political parties

There are exceptions to all of these, but for the most part, it's true.

I may disagree with Christians, Nazis, and Pagans in principle, but I won't let divide & conquer tactics turn me against them. They are all white Europeans who subconsciously want the same kind of culture.

You're a liar. Again. Because you're a Shill. You think I can't smell your stink?
One word changed and we're back to newfag witchunting. Low energy Not An Argument tbh. smh fam.

Indeed.
To be clear I don't want to divide here, this is just discussion, I'll still fight with any christian side by side and I will defend christianity against islam and judaism, but…fact of the matter is still that "our" christianity is still kind of a sham.

It has a kind of danger built into it due to its semitic roots.
You basically have to live on a prayer (heh) that the Christian in question is orthodox/not cucked.

It's like dealing with niggers, you always hope it's a good nigger…instead of banishing them all.

But why have niggers in the first place?

Again, paganism doesn't make anyone less virtous.
In fact, the biggest pro christian argument I see usually is being anti faggot.

Is there anything more appalling and "antithesis" to a faggot or tranny than celebrating real women and their ability to give life?

It is the one thing they cannot do, no matter how they mutilate and alter themselves.

But under god? All created equal, goy ;^)
Jesus never said anything about faggots!
Etc.

But yeah. One can only lead the horse to the water, not make it drink.

Take that edge and cut your juggular metalfag

No, it's where they get their power from. That's how they dominated the West and ONLY the West. Even Africans kicked Jews out.
No, get into learning history and lurk more
HAHAHA! They run Conservatives. Who do you think fights their wars?

You're a pleb. Shut up and stop repeating 4chan talk. The reason we are losing isn't money, it's not politics, it's not SJWs, it's not Baby Boomers, it's not drugs, it's not WW2, it's not Feminism, it's not Satanists… it's because our spirit and concept of reality is totally delusional and unnatural, corrupted by Christianity. And this corrupted lead to Leftist morality and Conservative Cucking and Catholic globalism. Until the Semitic mental virus dies, we will allow the slow (or fast) destruction of our blood through mixed breeding. That's biology. That's the hard truth. Pussies like you will never do anything but harm your race and shill Holla Forums's true path.

Says the Emo

I mean, just check this out.

Common filth is a naive millenial who leads people into self hating darkness.

see:

OK if you want to keep giving shekels to the (((pornographers))) go ahead.

It doesn't sound like you've read any Spengler or Evola.

We could trace it back to the Enlightenment but because you're arguing so nebulously it's pointless to attempt to draw a line.

Have a dose of Scruton: web.princeton.edu/sites/jmadison/calendar/conferences/scrutonpaper.pdf

Christianity might be declining in some parts of the world, but it is growing in others.

Christianity is a strong proponent of the nuclear family…

Colourful, but misguided and a poor analogy.

Likewise, you think the only way you can be virtuous is by posting rune jpegs from a dead cult defining itself not by any internal quality, but against otherness (Christianity). Please do some ritual magick and summon your spirit animal patronus charm. Wiccapedia is that way my dude -→

John 14:6

You're an idiot who probably is going to decorate a "christmas" tree, this year.

I'm such a good christian by indulging in a dressed up yule ;^)
Take that, dead cult!

good post

path of light to fight der juden. i'll see you in the wreckage brother. have a nice day. i'm living the dream, i need to go to bed.

tfw no larger image

NOPE
See:

The cuckoo is yule. The warblers are celebrating "christmas" with it.
Probably laughing at all the dead cuckoos that can't enjoy the festivities with them.

Faith and Heritage:

This is a good site for talking points.

That is completely wrong though.

This tbh

Evola is pointless and over rated. Reach Nietzsche and become the tiger.

Yeah shitskin lands and Asians.
More shitskins. Also it's a cucked family.
Your cult is dead too. It's in its nihilism stages and Islam will take its place in Europe.

Christians don't celebrate or worship the tree, dingus

Do you scream louder than Socrates, or does he not speak to you

The shills finally come up with a new script, and it's already shit. Sad!

You are a fag

Correct.

Bullshit. The kingdom of God is not of this world.

No Yule log(christmas tree) for the Christcuck!

I like it how that first image of yours shows that you promote the idea of equality.

Are you a special kind of retard?

Christians don't worship anything, they go through motions of piety and their behavior has real effect on the world, of course, but there is a reason why "God acts in mysterious ways".

A tree is an actual representation of life.
And, like many things, the kikes fear it.

The "peace" symbol is an inverted life rune for a reason.

Semites are vampires by trade.

Foreskins are a treat to them, too.

Imagine having yours sacrified.
Well, I guess you'd have a yule "log" with you that way, at least.

kek

Jesus Kike you're stupid. You think John wrote that with his pen you dumb nigger? Judeans did not speak in Greek. They, like Jewsus, spoke Aramaic. Everyone knows this

To dead beings, living ones don't seem like much.

Are you going to try and be funny or just repeat insults you hear on chans. You're pathetic and boring

What did he mean by this?

If you know the guy, then:
I wish you the best of luck finding happiness under CFs tutelage.
You will need all of it.

What do you mean?

Sure they did. They spoke Aramean and Latin, too.

It was a legitimate question. Your level of denial is absurd. Go outside, talk to people. You are acting like you were a straw man.

Muh Ubermensch (doesn't mean Aryan btw). KneeChee doesn't really coincide with paganism

They've got good birthrates too. Coincidence, huh?
Psalm 127:3-5

You can't just throw words around without elaborating how that's true. Surely you know about what the Bible says about divorce (Malachi 2:16, Matthew 19:6), adultery and sexual immorality (Leviticus 18:20, Deuteronomy 22:22, Hebrews 13:4).

2.2 billion and going strong. There are one million neo-pagans, and with Europe's declining birth rates (perhaps associated with neo-paganism) it won't be around for too long

He probably thinks pagans are the walking, depraved dead and the only "alive" people are the delightful christians with their servitude to a false god that requires them to bow their heads unless talked to.

The first death was not physical. It was spiritual. The second death is as well.
People are meant to live forever. Only by rejecting life, can you die a second time.

"Equality" is a christian meme

Don't assume. Christianity is all about the second birth. To become like Christ, to become like the Son of God. Mere mortal men who are born once and die twice can never understand it.

>>>/christian/

Nope.
I'll say it again. The allies ruining Germany is the root of all evil in the western world.

Because of this, it is of no difference if the percentage of people in some western country is 100% christian or 100% atheist.

Judas was given an ethnostate, free reign and power, safe haven, authority to decide what is hate and what is not, etc.

Also, birthrates declining under paganism doesn't make sense, since birth and life is a big thing in it.

I guess 1917 was a perfect year. Nothing wrong with 1914, either.

Do you know anyone, maybe even a Christian who has been given the name of a relative?

If so then
That's the pagan belief that children are the vessels of deceased relatives which the children, who are not being regarded as "full humans" take back from the underworld (by dressing like the dead because only the dead are granted entrance to it, halloween) and become their relatives. Rebirth. Eternal life, in a way.

You're a moron.
Aryan = honor
Ubermensch = noble spirit/morality

Paganism = local faiths… not everyone NOT Christian or Athiest. You just use the word mindlessly

You're a fucking moron. This is why Christians don't belong here. You're IQ is too low. I would explain why you are wrong, but let's just call it EXTREME laziness or selective reasoning

So I'm talking to a shitkin

REMINDER: Christians on Holla Forums are shitskins trying to convert white people to destroy our blood.

It's really funny that the last resort against talmudism and the only that managed to opose it is mostly orthodox christians yet most refuse to accept .

I don't need to assume that everybody who isn't Christian happens to be completely braindead and blind. Where there is difference, I need to assume we are in the correct, and they in the wrong.
When there is identical teaching, or closely related, it can be assumed that they both have roots in something real.

I qoute Jesus
You quote pedophiles

Typical Catholic.

Welcome to Holla Forums newfag. Did you forget the daily Christian threads, or are you eternally butthurt over the fedora spam back in the day?

At the end of the First World War, the Kaiser was kicked out of Germany, and in 1919 the Weimar Republic was set up.

Defeating Germany always results in bullshit.

Being an evil germanic nazi always results in prosperity.
This is not coincidental.

Must be shitty for all the awake people now, though. Who have begun to see Judas for who he is.

If that individual has not the means or the will to create propaganda, they will usually have only one source of it.
NatSoc Germany, the only country who had the brilliance in being as counter semitic as possible.

Yet if you do not understand him, you quote only yourself.

pic related
you sound like a chicken
back to /atheism+ and stop trying to fit in by overusing words you think are the common parlance here

You mean country? Heaven isn't a genetic group.

We are all brothers, that doesn't mean we attempt to replicate a flawed heaven here on earth which has earthly rules not heavenly ones.

Cult huh? Reminding us tha you are a strong fedora but you've made no argument for your fedora stance, just some uninformed ridicule.

Culture or "multicultural" existing in the eternity that is heaven is as nonsensical as time existing in the eternity that is timeless.
Do you even try to use mindthought experiments before posting words because you can?

A timeless existence can't be measured with time. A dimensionless dimension can't be metered to your clock.

REMINDER: Christians on Holla Forums are shitskins trying to convert white people to destroy our blood.

dead and never returned, whaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I quoted Jesus. You quoted pedos

WEW
E
W

Hitler took Aryan to ethnographic interpretations. Ubermensch can be anyone… it's about Will-to-Power and human-all-too-human (although humans are flawed which is contradictory to super(over/above)-human).

I'd rather be a Knight of Faith anyway.

Countering my troll with a troll? :U

I'm white btw, anglo as far back as I can trace.

Welcome to Holla Forums

Don't ignore the role of Christianity in shaping Europe, including greater Western Civilisation and culture (and Holla Forums too).

Really? Holla Forums is far more antisemitic than third reich.

You dug a hole and refuse to climb up. May God help you since you didn't accept mine.

Jewish heaven confirmed for evil time cube where nothing changes.

Get me out Superman!

REMINDER: Christ is the most hated person in the Talmudic books

In math they don't even use + because they are afraid of the cross like any good lizzard does.
Begone lizzard

You misunderstand it, too. Merely quoting the Bible and not understanding the point is heretical. It is also retarded. You can build almost anything you want from pieces here and there if you don't grasp the bigger picture. That's what he is saying, not that the Bible is rubbish. He himself quotes the Bible to back his point.

Nice and empty rhetoric, papist.
Is this that Catholic equivalent of when women go "Wow, just wow" or "I can't even"?

You're a shitskin. You're not human. It will take you 10,000yrs to become human

You quoted pedos and ignored Christ. You're a bad Christian

No, it is my admission that I can't help you.

Yeah, the thing is though.
Apart from bullshit neopaganism or wicca, Christianity is a bag of so much shit you have to get really lucky to find something sensible.

A myriad of stipulations and mental gymnastics needed to uphold that desert belief,constantly fighting against the other denominations all the damn time.

Paganism is not at all like that.
If both are rooted in reality, yet Christianity needs so many stipulations, books, theologians and whatnot to not be total arse wheras paganism is open about it's mythical parts and empyrical about its worldly part.

I would think that the more complex and fragile one is the sham.

Ask me about unicorns and gnomes. I don't believe in them, I like them as a concept but I don't believe in them.

The wheel of the year, though? That makes sense. The fact that evergreens symbolize life? That makes sense.
Revering life giving? That makes sense.
Not having much pretense about the worldly life? That makes sense.

You don't need 1000 pagan scholars in a council to pontificate over something.

Hell, even the Talmud, for example. Jews outjewing their god by using rope and pulley systems with boxes, spring loaded sabbath ovens and co.

Such gymnastics are generally not needed with paganism.

Sure it has myths, magic and blalba, but that's just culture and "motivation" to uphold certain traditions.

And they're so effective that they're still celebrated, albeit with a thin christian veneer.

I didn't ignore Christ. You don't even know the Bible.

SURE THING SHITSKIN

NOW LET'S ALL WATCH SOME JEWISH PAID FOR CONTENT:

So you've forfeited, in effect.
Nice.

He wasn't real and he never wrote anything. But you ignored the gospels for your rape daddies

Imkikefy detected.

You approach this with a narrow mind. Even if we used every usable piece of energy and matter, we couldn't write all of God. Or reality, for that matter.

Physics requires deep understanding and studying. Mere ability to think different objects and force vectors in 3D is not enough.

The source for everything shouldn't be too simple, then either. All religions have mysticism.

No, I just said I can't help you.

Acts is not part of the Gospels.

How about you kikes ignore your talmudic curse, and read the NT first.

Don't confuse cause and effect.
The west shaped christianity more than it changed the west.

Just like society is a construction of gender roles, and not the other way around, even though both are in a sort of feedback loop.

But fact is.
Without the gender roles, which some believe are but a social construct, society would not have looked the way it ended up looking.

It stands to reason, after all, humans (including their genders) came first.
And based on their habits and roles, societies were formed.
Of course these societies had an effect on new humans, and further strenghtened these values.

But the order is still important.
That's why you don't end up with the same society you started with if you go full marxism.
By changing these norms you always unravel society, because society is the result of conduct.

your inability to see eternity is your reason for making nonsensical claims, seeing as you dont deny your /atheism+ roots im not staying here to engage mindless banter with a troll

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JEWS HATE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND KEEP MAKING PRO JESUS MOVIES WHERE HE LOOKS LIKE AN ANGLO-SAXON!!!!!

I dont know who is jewing who anymores

Aye, and then physics are the same for everybody else.

But there's a potential personal Jesus for everybody.
So many denominations and churches.
Why?

It's been thousands of years in the grace of God, and it's still as mysterious as it was on day one, it seems.

JESUS WAS A KIKE

KEK IS THE ONE TRUE GOD SHADILAY

All that pretentious narcissism in one post. Bravo

SHADILAY!

The second kind here.
We don't keep our physical bodies when we go to heaven. We are not bound by genetic constraints.
Also, it assumes that all these "peoples" have souls in the first place.
Your argumentation is flawed.

Yes, but the power of observation makes even that very, very complex. So much so that solipsism is perhaps the simpliest choice.

We all see the world under the same Sun, but we all see things differently. Some, because they are delusional feminists, and some, because they stand somewhere else than I do. Does not mean the sun is in the false.

Remember Passion of the Christ?

AM ID OIN T RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I think that solipsism is false.

To add to this.
You say that we couldn't write god because of complexity and whatnot

But, about narrowmindedness.

What if the bible had been an utter lie and the actual God of the universe came floating down from the heaven before you.

Telling you that the bible was a lie that sent people to hell and atheism was the right way all along.

That deity then proceeds to work some miracles and whatnot.

Would you accept this? Or would you discard it as mind control, meddling, alien intervention or something similar?

What I'm getting at with this, you say that it is quite hard to grasp Gods nature.
But if God appeared to you extremely far removed from your expection of God, would you heed your own thought of "I don't have divine insight, God is too vast, therefore believing this could make sense"?

Or would you be more like a modern pharisee, dimissing this false messiah?

This is what happens when obese aspies get all of their SCIENCE! education from the (((Talmudvision))).

Hey look its Sabellianism

Which is totally a christian doctrine and not a heresy

You sure showed us XDSDDDDDDDDDDD

After all, it took myriads of scholars to work on Christianity, which gives it credibility due to the vast and complex nature of God.
Whereas something simple is much more unlikely to be true.

To be honest, I think that using biology in the ethics muddled context of humans when it comes to species is a bit shitty.

Just because we get another "human" from miscegenation, doesn't mean it's the same species.

Usually, things of the same species have offspring that look the same.
Wheras a white person mating with a nigger produces something different.
Usually more removed from the white part than the black part.

But if some ant has a little kink in the antenna, then bam, it's a new species.

I refuse to believe that aboriginals and caucasians or, hell, inuits, are the same species.

Fertile offspring or not.

One has no trouble sitting around doing jack shit without getting extreme itchings of wanting to so something with their brain, the other is white.

Even watching TV is somewhat cerebral, primitives don't even need that. They can just sit around all day every day with little stimulation and be fine.

Yeah, it was paid for by Jews and he's making a squeal paid for by Jews

Next level mental gymnastics.

Bill Nye the propaganda guy? A scientist? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Domesticated animals nonwithstanding, of course.
But even then. Dogs. They look so different and they recognize breeds for a reason.

Fertile offsprings might not be the key to what a species makes.

In the name of Jesus Christ eat shit and die!

we are human in that we can successfully mate (same genus? i dont know)

just think of dogs…

we are all dogs, but some of us are border collies and some are chihuahuas

No shitskin you are not Human.

Human is a European definition. You are a fucking savage. And not our Species. Genus yes, but so is KoKo

Tsk, tsk. Do not misuse the name of your Lord.

In the name of Jesus Christ kill your Priest!

Did I break it?

kek

A donkey and a horse aren't the same species just because they can have a retarded baby, you mouthbreating fuck.

To the christians in this thread, I ask this:

Can you admit that it's possible that Christianity will ruin our race?

Would you be okay with that?

Would you convert to paganism (not wicca shit) if it were likely to be more beneficial to our race?

Do you place race above faith?

im white bro

let me revise:

Then you're a traitor and worst than a nigger

It's possible anything can ruin our race. If our race is to be ruined I believe it's only as a means to end all others. I love you all but not more than my belief.

And that's why we throw your semitic trash straight into the bin, thank you for being honest though

I could if it was true. However, what you consider doom is just a fulfillment of God's promise on how He punishes those who abandon Him. God can kill our race, our enemies don't have the power.

You misunderstand. I will happily fight to the death for those like me. I won't denounce Christ for that; not that there is a case where I should be required to.

Don't even bother justifying yourself to shills. They want to see you as enemy, they will.

The catholics will never be Christian until they denounce the papacy. The Vatican is so corrupt that it's its own legally recognized country, and it is an absolute fact that the catholic 'church' hides its pedophiles there. Don't feel bad. The papists are deranged. They support a heretical doctrine that gladly uplifts pedophilia.

Universalists believe that everyone is entitled to salvation merely through being born. It's a trashy and heretical belief that has no basis in the Scriptures at all.

This post was written in response to those who consider themselves "Christian" but choose to treat the Old Testament as non applicable, or treat portions of the Scriptures as being fraudulent, or those who feel as if certain parts of the Scriptures are "abhorrent." People who feel this way are not truly Christian.

A person who is truly Christian will believe in and make an honest attempt to follow every aspect of the Scriptures.

Marrying homosexuals in the church is equivalent to, and probably even worse than, allowing money changers to set up shop in God's home.

Jesus would not have stood for it.

Jesus physically attacked the money changers while brandishing a homemade weapon. Jesus and his apostles smashed the money changers' belongings as they fled in terror.

The man who performed this 'wedding' is not a pastor. He is not a man of God. This man, and people like him, deserves to be treated no differently than how Jesus treated the money changers.

You're sitting in front of your computer, you're browsing Holla Forums, you click the D&C thread that has the same poo2loo indians as usual that add a single abjective to your religion in order to convince you to abandon it:
WHAT DO YOU DO?

This is why we call you christcuccs by the way. Nothing is more important than race. Our divinity flows in our veins and certainly doesn't reside in a semitic life cookbook. The various denominations are all cucked to hell so to pretend as if the choice isn't between your faith or your race is dishonest. In fact, it's never been more clear. I don't have to post popekissingniggertoes.jpeg or evangelicalPickingIsraeliGrapes.png to prove my point here.

Take your jewish "values" and throw them in the same oven.

Your life belongs to God, and those who have killed themselves have robbed God of something that belongs to Him. You need to talk to your pastor in order to get a fresh outlook on life.

Look to the Sermon on the Mount: if you've acted out a sin in your mind, you have already committed that sin against God. God only cares about your soul, and for the most part, your thoughts are a bigger part of your soul than your actions. Realize the error of your ways, and enter into a repentant state of mind!

Don't be so self-absorbed to think that your troubles will end with a bullet to your head, because, in reality, they will be just beginning. Embrace God, talk to your pastor, and start living life the right way.

Only those who repent during their lifetimes will achieve salvation. You cannot repent during your lifetime if you commit suicide. Just think about that.

The Bible clearly states, multiple times, that all forms of homosexuality are sinful. Moreover, look to the Sermon on the Mount - even if a person does not act upon his or her sinful desires, the mere presence of such desires is a sin in itself.

The focus of Christianity is reigning in the errant mind and bringing oneself to repentance through Christ. To this end, homosexuals fail because they are not repentant people. Some are in denial of God's word, while others believe that there's at least one sin not worth giving up for Him.

And to address accusations of elevating one category of sin above all others, it is not Christians who have done this - the blame here lies with society. Society has brought the issue of homosexuality to the forefront of religion, to the forefront of politics, to the forefront of entertainment, and so on. Homosexuality is the major issue of this decade, and we as Christians need to take a strong stand by adhering to the Scriptures, even when it is socially unpopular to do so.

Are you stupid or something?

I said our humanity extends to the fact we can reproduce… that's it.

You have the reading comprehension of a FOB chink.

Ah yes, those Jews always trying to push ethnonationalism on whites.

No, the REAL redpill is that god is a jew (because a jew would never lie ;^) ) and that our race isn't as important in these foreign semitic myths

Jew worshipers are all traitors —————————- remember that

CHRISTIANITY, THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION, EXISTED SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME
ADAM AND EVE WERE CHRISTIANS

FUCK YOU. My life belongs to me, and no jew slave cult is going to take it or my money!

sure thing buddy ;^)

get on your knees for jewsus

No, you are copying them.

Oh, how foolish of me. Ethnonationalism does not mean that race is the single most important aspect of reality, existence etc.

Holla Forums - WE ARE WISE ABOUT JEWS BUT WORSHIP ONE UNIRONICALLY

Shills - spam the same shit day and night for a year, achieving nothing.

Actually I've been active in religion threads since exodus 2. Everyone hates you obnoxious jew worshippers, make no mistake

Albanian?

I don't follow

Sure you don't, whitest of whites.

WITNESSED
When did this d&c start? I remember the golden days when we'd spar with fedora's, but now it's just non-stop "le kike on a stick" tier nonsense

All of Holla Forums's modern heroes are christfags; I doubt it.

I don't worship a jew so I'm not white, makes sense ;^)

You sure seem to enjoy larping as one though, haha

Worshipping a Jew makes you redpilled, I get it now

Ah so christcucks are from 4chan, makes sense

(checked)
Is your entire plan of attack to strawman like a kike?

Said the schill who arrived after the second exodus.

Remember what Hitler said about debating jews. They just come back with the same crap arguments over and over again, sometimes repeating them in the very thread. It's no fun and just boring. I guess the point of it is to wear you down.

You literally worship a jew, that has never changed so I'll keep banging on that drum until your brain gets a shock and wakes up to your own blind spot.

I took a break from Holla Forums for a while and was only using /o/ and /p/. When I came back it was Holla Forums harbor and we regrouped here.

Go back, Only the first exodus are the purest and best posters of all.

Well, it's not as fun sure when that's the totality of the argument, but I do get a kick out of the circular reasoning, you know? These threads are like honey to me these days.

see

I'm sure you wouldn't be saying that to me if I worshipped the same kike stick :^)

(noice)
I literally do? As opposed to figuratively? Haha, who called the plebbit brigade?

YOUR LIFE BELONGS TO GOD

You can figuratively worship someone/something. Some people say that other people worship money, which would be figurative and not literal. You literally worship a jew, as in not figurative as a TRS fag sucking Milo's cock could be considered figuratively worshipping a Jew. You lot are so sad.

I would definitely say that to any posters who came here during the second exodus.

Alas, our hatred of plebbit, TRS fag lovers and /int/ hohols crosses all cultural boundaries newfriend! Don't feel bad though! You can always lurkmoar

Are you figuratively a jew, or is your foreskin literally missing?

c h r i s t c u c c s lmao

Worshipping a jew is h'white and redpilled

t. Holla Forums deus larper

Heh.

Kek has done more for either chan than Jesus ever did.

It's natural for semites to steal credit though.

wew lad, sorry you can't own up to the idea that you worship a jew

Haha, oh wow; you'd think you guys would figure out how obvious this makes you

As if you know who I am.

There's two types of 'spacings' (which is an Holla Forums meme anyway). Theres the one where each line is a new line because reddit/TRS, and then there's the ones who never puts any lines which is a telltale of a 4cuck migrant. Take a guess which one you are, jew worshipper

Pssh, nothing personal kid.

Wow, are you under the impression that reddit/TRS is superior than halfchan refugees?

topkek

Both Plebbit/TRShills and cuckchan rapefugees are trash and have to go back.

They should both go back and never return. Lets add jew worshippers to that mix as well, you all have to go back

That leaves us with nobody but the pizza aficionados who inhabited this place before GG.

And by "cuckchan rapefugees", I mean any people who came here after the First Exodus (aka The Great Exodus)

Oh. Yeah, the first exodus really changed the DNA of that place for those who remained.

You can't love the world without loving the nation.

You can't love the nation without loving the community.

You can't love the community without loving the family.

You can't love the family without loving yourself.

I only see two cucks here.

The Liberal Christcuck and the Utopian Cuckservative Heretic.

OP would be the latter.

That Galatians verse has been taken out of context by Gnostics like you. Just because you join together in the faith does not mean that your differences will be erased.

A Jew will still be a Jew despite becoming Catholic. A Greek will still be a Greek. A man will be a man, and so on and so forth. It's just common sense.

No, Galatians simply refers to the fact that anyone can join the Church if he is ready and of good faith.

Also, OP, fuck you. Our differences will likely remain even after death and ascension.

If anything, as Vox Day would say, the proper understanding of Christianity and its views on race can be found here:

The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said. 26But Jesus replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.” 27“Yes, Lord,” she said, “even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”…

Matthew 15: 25-27

Also, no, heaven is not multicultural. Heaven is the Kingdom of Christ. If it were multicultural, it would be destroyed like the Tower of Babel was.

Heck, the entirety of the Old Testament and the words of St. Paul constitute the greatest Christian justifications of Nationalism to date.

A Biblical Defense of Ethno-Nationalism

Ethno-nationalism is a belief system that affirms a traditional Christian understanding of families, tribes, and nations. Ethno-nationalism holds that nations are defined and rooted in common heredity, and that the foundations of a nation are based on common ancestry, language, culture, religion, and social customs.

What are the primary factors that bind a nation together? Is it common ancestry or common ideas? In a sense, ethno-nationalism is redundant. It is evident that the English word nation has been traditionally defined by birth, not merely geographic or political boundaries. The word nation in the English language is related to natal, which means birth, as in a neo-natal ward. On Christmas we celebrate Christ’s nativity. You are a native of the land of your birth. But if this is true, why even speak of ethno-nationalism since it is redundant? Why not simply defend the concept of nationalism? The reason is that in recent history we have seen the ascendancy of the concept of the proposition nation. A proposition nation is supposed to be a group of people who are united by a common ideology rather than by common heredity, but as we shall see, a proposition nation is a contradiction in terms.

The question that we as orthodox Christians must ask is, How does the Bible use the term nation? What kind of nation does the Bible promote? Does the Bible endorse a more traditional definition of a nation? Or does the Bible promote the idea of a propositional nation, the proposition being Christian faith? It is my goal to demonstrate that the Bible in fact promotes the traditional concept a nation as an aggregation of people who share a common lineage.

The Meaning and Usage of the Word Nation in the Bible

The Bible is predominantly written in the Hebrew and Greek languages. The Biblical word used in the Greek New Testament and Septuagint translation of the Old Testament is the word ethnos. 1 This word is related to our English word ethnicity and denotes those of a common lineage. This definition is also consistent with how the word nation is used in the Bible. Nations are first mentioned in the Table of Nations listed in Genesis chapter 10. The Table of Nations classifies the people descended from Noah after the Biblical Flood. These nations are all listed by heredity, like branches off a tree that has Noah for its trunk. Nations are enumerated as an extension of families,2 and the usage of the word nation is consistent throughout the Bible. After a number of generations had passed after the Flood, a man named Nimrod tried to build an empire. His kingdom was called Babel, and he united several different groups of people by his charismatic leadership. The people under Nimrod set out to build a city and a tower as a monument to their commitment to political unity. God takes notice of this arrangement and proclaims that this will cause evil to go unrestrained. 3 God resolves to confuse the language of the Babel builders in order that men might henceforth be kept from uniting into one body politic. This is a strong passage that demonstrates that national boundaries and divisions are commensurate with the natural order that God has ordained.

Some may argue that the division of nations was only a transient solution to a problem posed several centuries ago and that in Christ these divisions are healed. These people would typically view national boundaries or division as a problem that will ultimately be solved. Ethno-nationalists strongly disagree with this view of the teleology or purpose of race and racial distinctions. Ethno-nationalists affirm that God intended to create separate races, nations, tribes, and families from the beginning, and that ultimately all people would be united under Christ. Since racial distinctions exist in heaven, it is clear that God intended for racial distinctions to exist for his own glory. Nothing in the Bible indicates that racial distinctions or racial identity is a transient solution to a temporary problem. Instead these distinctions are an integral element of our identity that will endure forever. 4 Since we’ve established that separate nationalities exist in heaven and that there are multiple “nations of them which are saved,” it is clear that race does indeed have intrinsic significance. We could no more argue that our resurrected bodies will lack racial identity than we could argue that they lack gender identity.

Thanks. I agree that most Christians, especially in the US, are nuts. You have to look past the church and clergy and read the New Testament yourself to see why Jesus was so unpopular with the Jewish establishment of his time.

White women, blacks, gays, trannies, Catholics, or Protestants are not the enemy. JEWS ARE THE ENEMY. The rest of us can work out our problems later.

Racial Pride, Loyalty, and Responsibility

It is common among white Christians today to believe that any sort of pride of race is inherently wrong or evil. Many Christians express the belief that we should only boast in our identity in Christ. There is a sense in which this is true. The Apostle Paul considered everything that he could claim to be “but dung” in comparison to the “excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord,” 5 including his own ancestry! It’s extremely important to note that Paul is making a comparison by hyperbole. Paul is saying that in comparison with Christ’s righteousness, all that we have and all that we are is worthless! It is also important to point out that Paul is comparing his own righteousness, to the righteousness of Christ. It is in this sense that nothing about us matters for salvation. We are saved solely by the merits of Christ. Even Christ demands that our loyalty to himself exceed our loyalty to our immediate families and spouses! 6 It would be a severe mistake however to conclude that attributes such as ancestry or even marriage are meaningless!

Indeed, the very same Apostle Paul who spoke those words to the Philippians also said that he was “willing to be accursed from Christ” for his “brethren, his kinsman according to the flesh.” 7 The New International Version renders “kinsman according to the flesh” as “race.” This is a clear and unashamed expression of racial pride and loyalty. Paul unambiguously expresses solidarity with his people even though they themselves were unbelievers! Paul’s commitment for his missionary work to non-Israelite people did not in any way compete with his natural affection for his own people. If it was alright for Paul to express such commitment to the welfare of his own kindred, why is it considered wrong for white people to express the same commitment? White people are usually singled out for any expression of solidarity with each other, even when there is clearly no animosity expressed towards people of different races. This sentiment of love and affection for one’s own people should not only be manifested in warm feelings of kind regard, but also should be manifested by outward actions and responsibilities.

Today many people do not believe in family responsibilities or obligations. This should not be so! The Apostle Paul tells his disciple Timothy that “if any provide not for his own, and especially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel!” 8 Clearly, our “own” probably cannot be interpreted to mean what we would call race today. Our own in this verse refers to extended family which centers in on the household or immediate family. What Paul is teaching here is that people have familial obligations that radiate outward in concentric loyalties. Our responsibilities to humanity at large are extraordinarily small in comparison to our responsibility to our immediate family. This again demonstrates that family, clan, tribe, nation, and race have meaning in the Biblical paradigm of society.

The Purpose of National Distinctions

The purpose that God has for different nations or races will be fleshed out in greater detail in other articles. This should merely serve as a brief overview of the question of what purpose the nations serve. The first observation that we must make is that national distinction based upon heredity already existed at the time of Babel. We are given a relative time frame reference in the Table of Nations when we read that the division of Babel occurring during the lifetime of Peleg. 9 Peleg is the fourth generation from Shem, and the fifth generation from Noah. Therefore, it seems that national identity was rooted in the sons of Noah and their offspring, and that the division at Babel was not a new or innovative arrangement, but was rather a reaffirmation of a preexisting social structure which had existed at least since the time of the Flood. God confused language as an additional tool for maintaining national distinction. This did not create new nations which had theretofore not existed! There had already been several generations of the nations listed in Genesis 10 by the time that Tower of Babel is formed and God was protecting the unique identity of the nations that already existed. It is certainly true that Babel was a punishment for sin, but it was also an act of mercy from God in order to restrain the evil that typically arises in cosmopolitan societies who have lost sight of their tribal identity. Raceless or tribeless societies become decadent due to anonymity and loss of patriarchal authority, which is inevitable in these regimes. When people forget their ancestors they will not regard their children and future descendants!

Deuteronomy 32:8 tells us that nations were divided by a special act of God’s providence. We read that the Most High divided the nations their inheritance and separated the sons of Adam, and that God set the boundaries of the nations. God’s dividing the inheritance to the various nations is a positive and intentional work of God’s providence. This means that God did not merely allow the nations to be divided but that He caused this to happen for man’s own good.

Another pivotal passage that addresses the purposes of national distinctions and affirms their propriety is Acts 17:26-27. In this passage we read that God made from one blood (presumably referring again to Adam) “all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us.” It is worth pointing out that traditional Christians firmly believe that all humanity is descended from Adam and Eve, seeing as Eve is referred to as the “mother of all living.” 10 Commonly, detractors of ethno-nationalism erect a straw man that suggests that ethno-nationalists do not affirm the unity of everyone under Adam as a covenant head. Indeed, it is this covenant unity by which original sin is transferred to all mankind. 11 But this common descent from Adam does not change the fact that God intentionally divided the nations of men and appointed them their respective bounds and habitations. Notice also that verse 27 provides us with a reason why God did this. God did this so that man would grope for God and find him! It is important to note that no one can come to God through their own natural ability, 12 but it is clear that God uses distinct nations as a means of bringing about salvation by his own sovereignty similar to the way that God uses believing spouses to sanctify and redeem their unbelieving husbands or wives. 13

Some people argue that this may have been a passing purpose of national distinctions, but that these distinctions are blurred or done away with by the descent of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost recorded in Acts chapter 2. The problem with this interpretation is that it does not square with the narrative. If God intended for the people at Pentecost to amalgamate into one body politic then he would have caused them to start speaking one language again, hereby facilitating their unity. Instead we read that God caused those present to hear the Apostle Peter preach to them in their own language! It is important also to point out that those assembled at Pentecost were identified as pious Israelites who had gathered at Jerusalem from the regions where they had been residing. Pentecost would hardly resemble a United Nations gathering today. The people involved were quite homogeneous ethnically. Moreover Pentecost was the baptism of Babel. Dr. Francis Nigel Lee states quite succinctly the relationship between Babel and Pentecost:

Pentecost sanctified the legitimacy of separate nationality rather than saying this is something we should outgrow. In fact, even in the new earth to come, after the Second Coming of Christ, we are told that the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of the heavenly Jerusalem, and the kings of the earth shall bring the glory and the honor – the cultural treasures – of the nations into it… But nowhere in Scripture are any indications to be found that such peoples should ever be amalgamated into one huge nation. 14

What then is the destiny of separate nationality as Dr. Lee calls it? Are separate nations bound to “bleed into one” as the Gospel spreads? Or will separate nationhood persist? Ethno-nationalists strongly believe that separate nationhood will persist even into the next life in the new heavens and the new earth. We read about this chiefly in Revelation, written by the Apostle John, when he writes that “the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it (heavenly Jerusalem): and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.” 15 The Apostle John also envisions Christians of every kindred, people, and nation in heaven, 16 and also witnesses the Tree of Life in the heavenly Jerusalem which is for the healing of the nations. 17 Within the church, then, we can boldly assert that there are separate and distinct nations. When you become a Christian, you retain your ethnic and racial identity. These are not done away with in Christ, but rather sanctified and legitimized in the same way that both genders are sanctified in their separate identities within the family and Church. What role do nations play in a Christian civil society? This question is foundational to a traditional Christian understanding of social order.

The Role of Nationhood

As J.C. Ryle has written, “Community of blood is a most powerful tie.” 18 In Deut. 23, Israel is given laws regarding who can assimilate into the congregation of the Lord. The congregation of the Lord probably denotes Israel’s national church. It is important to notice that assimilation took into account both heredity and history when determining assimilation. The Moabites and Ammonites are more thoroughly excluded due to a bad past history with the children of Israel, and Egypt is more readily assimilated due to Israel being a stranger in their land. Edom and Israel were nations that had a troubled history to say the least. But the Edomites are easily assimilated into the Israelite congregation due to their consanguinity, since both are descended from the patriarch Isaac. This is why Edom is referred to as Israel’s brother. 19 The significance of consanguinity taught in this passage was not lost on noted commentator Matthew Henry, who writes concerning this that, “The unkindness of near relations, though by many worst taken, yet should with us, for that reason, because of the relation, be first forgiven.” 20

Ethnic identities are the outgrowth of families. The Bible does not endorse the notion of a propositional nation that is simply identified by ideas rather than lineage. Israel serves as an example of nationhood that the rest of the nations are supposed to emulate. 21 It stands to reason that if Israel was reckoned hereditarily by lineage, then all nations should be identified the same way. The easiest way to conceive of a nation is to think of a nation in the proper sense as an extended family. Ancient Israel was organized into twelve tribes descended from their patriarch Jacob, and these tribes are listed according to the families that make them up. The first eight chapters of Chronicles are dedicated to listing the families of the tribes because “all Israel were reckoned by genealogies.” 22

Non-Israelites were called strangers or sojourners and were to be treated with courtesy and fairness. 23 The best way to think of these strangers or sojourners is as invited house guests. Guests in your home should be treated with the utmost courtesy, but at the same time they do not take ownership or possession of what belongs to you. Incidentally, God promises to punish wayward Israel with uncontrolled influx of foreigners who will sap their strength and consume their wealth. 24 This is eerily similar to America’s current circumstances. Physical blood relationships are significant for civil government through the principle of kin rule as well as for property ownership since only Israelites were allowed to permanently own land that was partitioned based upon tribal identity.

The Principle of Kin Rule

The Bible places familial authority in the hands of husbands and fathers. 25 This is considered “sexist” or “chauvinistic” by today’s standard, but God does not answer to man’s opinions! 26 In the Bible, civil authority is a natural outgrowth of familial authority. The foundational text for this position is Deut. 17:15, which states that Israel should set one from among their brethren to be king over them, and that they were not to put a stranger over them who was not their brother. It’s important to keep in mind that brothers does not always refer to Christians in the Bible. Num. 20:14, Deut. 1:16, 23:7, 2 Kings 10:13-14, Neh. 5:7, Jer. 34:9, and Rom. 9:3 are examples of it being used in the ethnic sense in terms of Israel’s identity. Gill points out that the King is Israel’s brother, both by nation and religion, not exclusively by religion. 27 Keil & Delitzsch (hereafter K&D) point out that the King is not a foreigner or non-Israelite. 28 Knox suggests that based upon Deut. 17:15, all women and strangers are excluded. 29 Again, we cannot simply interpret references to strangers or foreigners as though they were inherently unbelievers. Is. 56:3 is a good example of strangers/foreigners joining God’s covenant. Samuel Rutherford also uses Deut. 17:15 as the foundational text of his classic magnum opus on civil government in which he comments, “The king is a relative.” 30 I would also point out that strangers could be circumcised,31 but were still reckoned apart from the children of Israel,32 and were not made civil magistrates. 33 The nation of Israel was based upon heredity. 34 Lev. 18:26 is particularly informative because those who keep God’s law and statutes are said to be of the Israelite nation (ethnos) and the strangers (non-Israelites) that dwell among them. This is a solid example of how the nation of Israel was considered to be hereditary, not solely covenantal or spiritual.

There are other parallel passages that confirm the familial nature of civil authority. Kings and queens are referred to as fathers and mothers. 35 Other parallel passages that should be mentioned are 2 Sam. 5:1 and 1 Chr. 11:1 in which the tribes of Israel affirm David’s legitimate claim to rule by stating that they were of David’s “bone and flesh.” 36 It is clear from the context that “bone and flesh” refers to some finite hereditary relationship that cannot be applied to everyone. That civil rulers should have a close kindred relationship to those they rule seems to be the application of what Moses is communicating in Deut. 1:13-16 and 17:15. This establishes the basic principle upon which all nations are governed. 37 This bone and flesh relationship is the same way that the Bible communicates what is normative for marriage. 38 God created the woman to be a “helpmeet” to her husband, and this is best accomplished by the bone and flesh relationship of Adam to Eve. Intermarriage between distant nations breaks this norm mentioned in Gen. 2:23-24 for marriage in a similar way that polygamy or marriage across large age differences goes against the standard rule for marriage based upon the example given by the marriage of Adam to Eve. 39 Civil consideration also prevented marriage with people who were Israel’s enemies. The law in Deut. 23:1-8 was applied by Ezra and Nehemiah to prevent marriage to those who would seek Israel’s harm. 40 The practical reasons for this rule in Deut. 17:15 is obvious. If a stranger governs a nation then he will naturally expropriate the wealth and property of the native people for the benefit of those who are of his own bone and flesh. This applies both to Christians as well as non-Christians since multiple nations will always exist within the Church, even in heaven. 41 There can be exceptions to this rule. God temporarily used Joseph as a wise regent to Pharaoh in Egypt,42 and King Cyrus’ righteous decree allowed the Israelites to return to their homeland under his protection. 43 These are exceptions to the rule and are a clear case of God bringing the best out of a less than ideal situation.

Tribal Property Ownership

The Bible promotes the private ownership of property. This is inherent in the commandment against stealing. 44 God is the true and proper owner of everything,45 but He has delegated stewardship over creation so that humanity might take dominion over what God has created. 46 Part of this dominion is exercised in ownership of property. God divides the inhabitable land between the different nations 47 and he further subdivides this land between the various tribes, clans, and families. God expects boundaries to be acknowledged and respected 48. This does not mean that political boundaries will never change. A good example of this was the political schism that divided the nation of Israel into the separate kingdoms of Israel and Judah following King Solomon’s death. The fact that political boundaries might change over time does not nullify the principle and relevance of boundaries in general to God.

God’s law also provided Israel with a provision that would insure that property stayed within families and clans. The firstborn son would become the primary inheritor of his father’s estate and property, 49 and would thus become the head of his father’s house after his father’s death and the caretaker of his kinsmen. This is called primogeniture and was practiced as a matter of law in European society until very recently. In the absence of a male heir, the eldest daughter’s husband would be the primary inheritor of the estate. What if the daughter’s husband was from another tribe or clan? Wouldn’t this easily transfer property from one family or tribe to another tribe? Yes it would, so God specified that female heirs were to marry within their father’s tribe and clan, so as to prohibit this from happening. 50 Recall that Israel is given to us as an example of how Godly nations are to operate. 51 Clearly, then, God cares about physical inheritance, and His law has built-in protections from allowing it to be squandered or permanently lost due to passing financial offers or circumstances. The Bible promotes economic nationalism by allowing Israel to charge royalties to foreigners for the privilege of conducting business with the Israelites, as well as by providing for the Jubilee laws, which allowed the Israelites to redeem their property that they would have to lease or sell for a period of time. 52 The problem of the mentality of the “global economy” is that this concept is the tool of international bankers and business men who desire to turn a profit at the expense of the well-being of their countrymen and even immediate family!

Contrast this problem with one of the best examples of fidelity to familial inheritance in the person of Naboth. King Ahab offered a large sum of money to Naboth in exchange for the vineyard that Ahab coveted. Naboth refused, telling Ahab, “The LORD forbid it me, that I should give the inheritance of my fathers unto thee.” 53 Naboth clearly expresses that his loyalty to his ancestors is stronger than his impulse to make a quick buck. The ironic thing about laissez-faire capitalism is that the desire to get rich quick and frequently exchange property often leads to poverty and over-consolidation of wealth in the hands of a few businessmen and executives. Societies that neglect Biblical wisdom will ultimately pay the price in their inheritance!

Empires and Propositional Nationhood

Against the principle of kin rule and tribal ownership is the existence of empires. An empire is a kingdom that extends over several different tribes, nations, and peoples. Propositional nationhood has its origin in empires. The first recorded attempt at empire was Nimrod forming the city of Babel that was mentioned previously. The prophet Daniel also speaks about a succession of empires that would rule the Mediterranean world in Daniel chapters 2 and 7. Empires are usually relatively short-lived and are maintained by military might and aggression. 54 Empires are a cheap imitation of Christ’s spiritual kingdom which will grow to encompass all physical nations and people 55 which is established peacefully by the internal ministry of the Holy Spirit, rather than by military might. 56
America was not traditionally viewed as a “propositional nation” until recently in history. John Jay, first Chief Justice of the United States, and co-author of the Federalist Papers, writes concerning America’s founding:

With equal pleasure I have as often taken notice that Providence has been pleased to give this one connected country to one united people — a people descended from the same ancestors, speaking the same language, professing the same religion, attached to the same principles of government, very similar in their manners and customs, and who, by their joint counsels, arms, and efforts, fighting side by side throughout a long and bloody war, have nobly established general liberty and independence. 57

In case you missed it, John Jay means by “descended from the same ancestors” that Americans were identified as Europeans, in the same way that the “same religion” that Americans professed was Christianity.

The underlying problem with propositional nations is that they experience internal conflict due to differences in interpretation of the country’s propositions. Take America for example. America is supposed to be a propositional country that unites around the concepts of “freedom” or “democracy” or my personal favorite, “tolerance.” Who interprets these concepts in the same way? No one! This is why every election cycle is a heated debate over our meaningless and undefined “values.” America has degenerated into a proposition nation in the recent decades, but it is by no means the first proposition nation. The Greek historian Aelius Aristides wrote extensively about Roman universal citizenship of the people it conquered as a means of preserving their rule.

Most noteworthy and most praiseworthy of all is the grandeur of your conception of citizenship. There is nothing on earth like it. You have divided all of the people of the empire – and when I say that, I mean the whole world – into two classes; and all the more cultured, virtuous, and able ones everywhere you have made into citizens and nationals of Rome … Neither the sea nor any distance on land shuts a man out from citizenship. Asia and Europe are in this respect not separate. Everything lies open to everybody; and no one fit for office or responsibility is considered an alien. Rome has never said “No more room!”

No one is a foreigner who deserves to hold an office or is worthy of trust. Rather, there is here a common “world democracy” under the rule of one man, the best ruler and director … You have divided humanity into Romans and non-Romans, … and because you have divided people in this manner, in every city throughout the empire there are many who share citizenship with you, no less than the share citizenship with their fellow natives. And some of these Roman citizens have not even seen this city [Rome]! 58

Sound familiar? This sounds an awful lot like America’s current immigration and naturalization policy! In AD 212, emperor Caracalla finally declared all freemen of the empire from Britain to Arabia as Roman citizens. 59 When Americans promote this concept of propositional nationhood in the quest to “make the world safe for democracy,” we are unwittingly replicating the worst aspects of pagan Rome who tried to set up a “world democracy” under the rule of one man. America’s current religious policy is the same is the imperialistic Romans. All religions are tolerated so long as they conform to the obedience of the state, whereas Christ accepts no competitors in matters of religion. 60 For Rome, this meant worshiping Caesar as God in addition to whatever other gods a person might be inclined to worship, and in modern America we look to the state no less than the ancient Romans did for the source of all our material needs and comforts.

Was America founded as a Roman style propositional empire? Or was America founded as a biblical nation rooted in history, tradition, kinship, and the Christian faith? America was founded by the settlers in Virginia and the Pilgrims in Massachusetts as a Biblical nation. The Virginia Company’s charter seal bore the image of the English King James I. 61 The Pilgrims addressed themselves as “loyal subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord King James” meaning that the colonists saw themselves as English subjects rather than as Christians who had no earthly sovereign. 62 President George Washington insured that immigration and naturalization were restricted to “free white persons of good moral character.” 63 If we had continued to heed the wise precedent of many past generations of Americans then non-Christian religions would be essentially non-existent here. Borders have been blurred and in some cases rendered meaningless by allowing imperialism and cultural Marxism to dictate policy rather than God’s law. We will not avoid the punishment that God promises to those who disregard His law and precepts. 64

An Appeal to Ethno-Nationalism

It is obvious that there is no alternative to embracing the ethno-nationalism that the Bible prescribes as normative. Europe was made great through the adherence to God’s law in all things, including ethno-nationalism. We have fallen far from our previous civilization which was evident only a number of decades ago. During the 1960s, the culturally-Marxist “civil rights movement” carried us toward the unbiblical idea of “equal rights” and away from God’s law.

We as Christians have a moral duty to promote Godly order in our lives, as well as for our families and our societies. We can clearly see from the Bible that nations should naturally be tied to blood and soil. We must reject ideologies which reject this Christian notion of ethno-nationalism. It is no coincidence that we have rejected the Christian basis for national identity at the same time as we are rejecting the Christian doctrine of marriage, gender roles, and morality. The rejection of ethno-nationalism is nothing more than a symptom of the rejection of God’s law in its entirety, sadly even by professed Christians in many cases.

The foundation of a Biblical nation as defined in the Table of Nations is derived from common ancestry, common religion, common history, and common customs, and mutually possessed ideas and values will be built upon this foundation. In America we have made the same mistake as the Romans before us, and we will not escape their eventual fate. We European Christians who are heirs of Western Civilization are at a crossroads. We can either choose to continue to wantonly follow the paths trod by our Roman imperial pagan forebears and meet the same impending doom that very nearly ruined the West, or we can revive the spirit of Christian nationalism which saved the West and preserved its civilization for countless generations of the European people. The solution is to return to the old paths that our ancestors once trod, 65 and to once again embrace the God of our fathers. God alone can rebuild our cities and put flesh upon the dry bones of our ancestors. 66 It is incumbent upon us to embrace the future with optimism that God will preserve a faithful remnant to once again rebuild the ruins which we now dwell among. 67

CHRISTIAN REDPILLS FROM THE ALT. RIGHT:

Antidem:
The idea is "love the sinner, hate the sin", but when someone ceaselessly pushes their sin in my face, that line will inevitably start to blur. If, for example, a homosexual goes discreetly about his business and does not bother me - including by demanding that my faith, culture, laws, and traditions all be upended for the benefit of the low-single-digit percentage of dysfunctional people to which he belongs - then my attitude is that I pity him, and will pray that he will someday repent and be saved, but I do not hate him or wish him any harm. But if he does make those demands, then he becomes my enemy.
Yes, Jesus did talk with whores and tax collectors. But he did that in order to deliver them a message: repent or burn in the lake of fire for all eternity. The idea was that everybody deserves a fair warning about what will happen if they don't shape up. But in the end, they had to bow down to Him, not the other way around. Christian love is boundless, but it also is conditional, and not accepting the conditions ends with you in the lake of fire. For example, the way that Christian forgiveness works is that it follows a process: first repentance, then atonement, and then - ONLY then - forgiveness. No repentance, no forgiveness. Not only that, but it is in and of itself a sin to forgive someone who has not repented. Once someone has repented (and repentance is a lot more than just saying "Oops, sorry") then I am required to forgive them; until then, I am forbidden to forgive them. That's how actual Christianity works, though most people seem not to know that these days.
As for equality, we've forgotten the critical qualifier "in that" - which indicates that two people can be equals in one area, but not in another. All Christians of every race, sex, and national origin are my equals in that we are all fallen sinners, and we all have repentance and salvation open to us. That does not mean that the average IQ of their race isn't different from the average IQ of my race. It does not mean that we are equally qualified to be voting citizens of a representative democracy. It does not mean that we are equally entitled to a good job or a big apartment in a nice neighborhood, and that Affirmative Action and Section 8 should step in to make sure that we are equally likely to get one. But the idea that two people can be equal in one way but not in another is too subtle for Modern people to wrap their heads around, I guess.
So no - Christianity may require me to be a martyr someday, but it never requires me to be a cuck. If some people think it does, then they're heretics, and the answer to heresy involves a pile of wood and a match.

Murray:
Yeah, we should also distinguo about the almost universally misunderstood L-word. From the Catechism of the Catholic Church (no. 1766), citing St Thomas Aquinas:
To love is to will the good of another.
That's it, that's all it is. Love isn't passion, it doesn't require affection or warm feelings, and it's certainly not vapid non-judgmental niceness as so many modern Christians believe. Love is an act of the will. It's sure helpful if love is accompanied by passion or warmth, but those are emotions, and emotions aren't fully under our control.
So what does it mean to love (e.g.) a Mahommedan, a tranny, or an SJW cat lady? It doesn't mean we have to like them, accept them in our communities or tolerate their vile practices and mistaken philosophies, let alone allow them to monopolize one minute of our attention with their endless demands. It meanswilling their good, and since the ultimate good is to know and serve God, we are first of all to seek their salvation, whether by action or by prayer. We are to practice the corporal and spiritual works of mercy towards them, but always with their salvation in mind, rather than "acceptance" or endless dialogue.

listenupbub:

"Love the sinner, hate the sin" is not even in the Bible. In the Bible, God says he hates many people. And then there is probably contradictions, but oh well, that is the Bible for ya'.

Cui Pertenibit:
Probably the single greatest theological authority in the Church is St. Thomas Aquinas, called both the Angelic and the "Common" Doctor ("Common" in the sense of the doctor of "all things and people"). The only rivals would be St. Augustine and, after him, the Cappadocian Fathers - on whose writings St. Thomas' theology is solidly based (through St. John Damascene, when it comes to the Cappadocians). And of course, the whole edifice is built upon Scripture and the Apostolic Tradition, culminating in the clearest and most systematic exposition of the Faith in Thomistic theology. Thomism is in fact explicitly endorsed by the Magisterium as *the* theology of the Church par excellence. I am endlessly wearied by WN atheists and neo-pagans, who speak as though universalism and self-annihilation before the dindu hordes has somehow always been an essential and "baked-in" feature of the Faith, as opposed to being the progressive perversion of the faith which it really is. All I can do is point them to the constant historical practice of the Catholic Faith, and her consistent theological witness through history, both of which prove that this is not the case, and that the progressive instincts were always held in check by the balanced and complete understanding of virtue and duty which the Church possesses as a divinely-founded and nurtured institution.
Let us hear St. Thomas Aquinas on the topic of piety. Piety traditionally has meant the sense of duty to God, family and country, even though its modern usage has been reduced to "religiosity." Responding specifically to the objections that (1) piety does not extend to particular persons, because it involves worship of God and not man, (2) Christians should do works of mercy to all and therefore piety cannot concern itself with smaller groups and (3) mankind is connected by more bonds than just kindred and nationality, and therefore piety must extend to all, Aquinas says:
On the contrary, Tully says (De Invent. Rhet. ii) that "it is by piety that we do our duty towards our kindred and benevolent countrymen and render them faithful service."

I answer that, Man owes loyalty to other men in various ways, according to their varied excellence and the various benefits received from them. On both counts God holds first place, for He is supremely excellent, and is for us the first principle of being and government. In the second place, the principles of our being and government are our parents and our country, that have given us birth and nourishment. Consequently man is debtor chiefly to his parents and his country, after God. Wherefore just as it belongs to religion to give worship to God, so does it belong to piety, in the second place, to give worship to one's parents and one's country [worship traditionally means "reverence and honor," not only the adoration due to God alone].
The worship due to our parents includes the worship given to all our kindred, since our kinsfolk are those who descend from the same parents, according to the Philosopher (Ethic. viii, 12). The worship given to our country includes homage to all our fellow-citizens and to all the friends of our country. Therefore piety extends chiefly to these.
Reply to Objection 1: The greater includes the lesser: wherefore the worship due to God includes the worship due to our parents as a particular. Hence it is written (Malach. 1:6): "If I be a father, where is My honor?" Consequently the term piety extends also to the divine worship.
Reply to Objection 2: As Augustine says (De Civ. Dei x), "the term piety is often used in connection with works of mercy, in the language of the common people; the reason for which I consider to be the fact that God Himself has declared that these works are more pleasing to Him than sacrifices. This custom has led to the application of the word 'pious' to God Himself."
Reply to Objection 3: The relations of a man with his kindred and fellow-citizens refer more closely to the principles of his being than other relations: wherefore the term piety is more applicable to them.

One will easily find, by perusing others of St. Thomas' writings, that the people owe no obedience to irrational and unjust laws (rather, they have on obligation to disobey and resist), and that there is a right to self-defense and to wage war, and that the people may rightly limit or resist the power of bad governments (with certain caveats), though he mentions that a preference for rebellion rather than martyrdom is in some instances contrary to the Apostolic teaching and he places an emphasis upon prayer and repentance when seeking a change of government, since God hands nations over to calamity and tyranny as a just punishment for gross, public sins and immorality (which we have in spades). Martyrdom is preferable for a Christian minority in a persecuting regime; but the Christian nation has an absolute obligation *not* to cede its superior culture and morals to irrational, unnatural and vicious dissent, as the saint teaches very clearly in his treatises on Law and Kingship, etc. (and as the Magisterium has officially defined).
If it is just to have a primary loyalty to our kin and country, the universal mission of the Faith notwithstanding, and if the Christian folk have a duty to see the Kingship of Christ exalted over all unjust and unnatural laws and concepts of rights or governance, and if there is a right to defend one's self, to punish evil-doers and wage war in the name of justice, it follows that one can be a Catholic and also have a preference for one's own people and nation, to the point of defending it against enemies and usurpers and tyrants, especially where their actions are unjust and opposed to the Christian philosophy of law and government. Many points of prudence will arise when examining whether and how to do this, at this late stage in the liberal revolution. But it should be clear in any case, that the Catholic Faith supports and fosters love and loyalty to one's particular kin and country, second only to God… and clearly teaches that our duty to God does not require the immolation of our loyalty to kin and country in suicidal altruism to the dindu hordes. Why do Francis and so many of the other "Catholic" bishops and prelates act in this way? The simple answer is because, according to the principles of Catholic theology and Canon Law themselves, Francis and the rest are neither Catholics nor bishops. But that is a conversation for another time.

TLDR: OP is pretty much a Gnostic Heretic.

Here, have a western statue of Jesus with an eagle.

It is not a coincidence that the moment Christianity hit Europe and "took it over ;^)" it all looked like stuff that was already in Europe.

You're already fully pagan to the core, the jewish veneer is merely misleading you, the meat and potatoes was never "taken over".

Both "heresy" survived to this day, the teachings have not been lost, and the shit that Christianity appropriated DEFINETELY hasn't died out.

Paganism is alive and well and it was the thing that made Christianity you love so much what it is.

Otherwise you'd only have a talmud like OT and you'd have to ferry goods in boxes alongside wire networks to fool Yahweh by virtue of the transferred goods "being indoors" all the time because it's in a box that is opened only inside a house, while being closed outside of it. Making it an extension of the house.

With paganism you wouldn't have to suffer mental gymnastics like :Well, you're eating shellfish.
Nobody would have to say "Yeah, well those were only ritual laws and are not needed anymore" or whatever.

You would finally be free to celebrate what you have already celebrated, only *real* this time. Fully connected to your ancient roots, it's strength and vigor ready to flow back into you instead of being rerouted into jewry.

Ceremonial law, I mean.

It's like this: niggers, gypsies jews and arabs make my woman physically sick to the point of tears. Thus they must be completely and utterly exterminated, and their lands repurposed for Europeans. It is that simple. There are other reasons but this is enough for me. If this is incompatible with Catholicism, the only sect of Christianity I give one tenth of a sliver of a fuck about, then it is useless to me. I'll remain a Deist otherwise.

Kek no, he is portuguese

This

(checked)
What the hell are you talking about? stop smoking degenerate materials.

*Daily Reminder that Christianity is not Jewish*

pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB

You and I will die but our offspring will have their chance to continue our struggle.

Nothing else matters besides upholding that which you have been granted. Your line of thinking would be to open the gates and doom our history and people.

Don't you know the Jews don't have a race, that is one of the difficulties in eliminating their scrouge but we will win because we have persevered through all their programs and have been made stronger by it.

Our gods only care about our race, not in what we think or believe. It is the preservation of it which grants us victory.

Yes it is not Jewish.

But it has never seen race as important, either. The Jews will unravel the white race and then crush it when it is nothing but a bunch of mutts huddled around their technology and entertainments.

The same fag Nietzsche who died of syphilis contracted in a male brothel and spent his life depressed because he could not fathom that the continuation of his beloved ancient Greek philosophy resides in the works of Saint Dionysius the Areopagite and Saint Maximus the Confessor (among others)? Oh my, your intellectual prowess is something to behold.
Tell the truth fag, you're one of those ultraorthodox jews who spit behind orthodox priests.

All the Christ-chan posts and le dead kike on a stick posts are annoying but at least the people who hate it aren't obnoxious christ-cucks who go around babbling incoherently about how sandniggers and jews are only evil because "HURRR DURRR THEY TURNED THEIR BACKS ON MUH EFFEMINATE COMMIE BUTTFUCKER GOD"

let's face it, if christians did crusade today, they'd most likely ignore niggers as they dicked down their sisters so long as they wore crosses or Jesus fish and turn their attention towards sandniggers(not a bad thing but honestly with how much these cucklords believe in mercy and how prone semites of all kinds are to dishonesty…. well let's just say they'd get a lot more killing done than they'd be able to if people who weren't christcucks handled it) and non-christian whites. They would also likely ignore jews if they converted to their religion just as they have done many times in the past, christians want to believe its a matter of religion but it isn't….. this is about blood.