Could someone please give these calarts liberal fucktards a course on how bullets work?

Could someone please give these calarts liberal fucktards a course on how bullets work?

I don't think I can take much more of this. yeah marvel's bad but it seems ALL comic artists do this shit. all their guns are traced pictures of airsoft shit and their bullets are fired still in the casing. I'm not even a /k/ommando and I know how bullshit this is.

If they actually learned a thing or two about bullets then they wouldn't find them as scary.

You see Ivan, when fire whole bullet, bullet is of the stronger.

It's the deadlines. You don't have time to study bullets when you're desperately rushing through pages to meet a strict deadline, especially when the scripts are late.

It's become ridiculous at this point. We've gotten bad anatomy, shit coloring, boring panels, and, worst of all, tracing. I really have to wonder what the schedule is for these books.

maybe it was gyrojet

then maybe we should send these artists info about how bullets work to their twitter so they would learn about it in their own free time

What about "deadlines" don't you understand?

It really depends on the bullet

Apart from the missing rifling marks those just look like deep hollowpoint bullets in some heavy handgun caliber

Wow, that's some incredibly low energy action shots

yeah no kidding, jigsaw in the first panel looks like an action figure splayed out.

Nyet, Sergei. If taking bullet from magazine and throwing, still contain explosive. Greatly multiple of damage.

We fire the whole bullet. That's 70% more bullet per bullet.

The bullet thing aside, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to get from the page. Everyone looks mildly perturbed or perplexed, but judging from the box in the last panel, I think this might be supposed to be horrifying.

dr doom broke into a meeting of villains. the wrecker thinks he killed everyone, he's the one telling the story.

It's not only limited to how guns work. Most writers don't bother researching anything at all. Same thing goes for science, technology, geography, foreign culture, and even anatomy.

Let's not forget about blatant reuse of art. Panel 6 is just a zoomed in panel 4 with flash removed. They could at least change Red Hood's expression.

This is superior firing method.

I keep saying this–
These people have never been around guns and just assume when they google 'bullet,' that's what a bullet looks like when it comes out of the gun. It's the same reason they don't show trigger discipline. They have no clue about guns.

You can say 'oh they should research,' but it's something they don't even realize needs to be researched. Hate them for that, but that's what happens.

I don't know what's more infuriating, not having any sign of recoil or the bullets STILL being in their casings!

And I can't even blame Bendis for this because the artist had a goddamn MONTH to look up how bullets work!

Trigger disclipline is for pussies, tbh. a real man lives on the edge.

Now this is a man who gets it.