Questions about the 'White Ethnostate'

1. Since One Drop blood tests are a purity spiral that cannot survive in this climate and only worked in a society already explicitly pro-white, what systems besides physical appearance and cultural synchronicity could there be to decide who is or isn't 'White'?
2. When black, asian, and latino societies break themselves up in vacuums by the color of their skin over physical features, would that explain why so many consider fair-skinned Jews whites on first appearance, regardless of their genetic makeup?
3. When the Irish and Slavs and other outliers were not considered white before cultural shifts, what exactly is stopping the grander culture of whites from accepting jews as by all social considerations whites?
4. If the answer to this is culture, and we as a culture were corrupted by external influences over several decades into a society where Jews as they are now are more comfortable, what is stopping us from enacting the same in reverse, i.e. making Jewish culture not only comfortable but defend for a white ethnostate as their best chance for survival? Have we tried it before?

And
5. If socially the biggest factor on passing in white ethnostates is physical appearance and behavior, and Jews have the first one down, why wouldn't the true answer to the Jewish question be to make them WANT to be white and cooperative in a white ethnostate?

Now, how you get to that, I have NO idea, but I don't think this reflexive 'destroy them' is going to work, since it hasn't all the other hundreds of times we tried. We are so quick to rage and immediate pitchforks, while every shoah and pogrom has left someone to carry on the 'struggle', and enboldened the survivors. Seems like a neverending cycle than some sort of righteous purge, and I wonder if you couldn't end it once and for all.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/09/22/jews-in-america-struggled-for-generations-to-become-white-now-we-must-give-up-that-privilege-to-fight-racism/
archive.is/FqyRX
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1OMw6MGQV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just avoid the purity spiral by setting up and acceptable boundary.

Stopped reading; fuck off, Spencer.

You're right, let me rephrase myself:
One Drop Blood Tests are fucking dumb.

If you've lived 30+ years of your life with white parents and white children, in a white society, believing you're white, only to take a blood test, and find out three centuries ago an ancestor did the nasty with a black, are you all to be put to death now, and just have to accept that you weren't good enough for the world you lived in?

Yeah, make our numbers smaller, cull more whites because they're 'not good enough'. Jesus Christ, this shit is why it took me so long to admit the truth about race, I assumed all you faggots were like this.

If you look white, act white, identify as white, and put the best interests of the white race first, then you should be allowed to exist in the ethnostate.

That being said, if you are a full kike or half kike and raised with Jewish identity, you should be put to death. There is simply no other way around the JQ. Pro-white half and quarter kikes dcan be given the option to support the cause, but limits on reproduction should exist. 1/8 kikes should be considered fully white, keeping in line with the nuremberg laws.

A similar rule should apply to mongrels. If you're a mongrel but "look white" (such as is sometimes the case with half-levantine people), you should be given the choice to either devoting yourself exclusively to the betterment of the white race and vow not to breed, or align yourself with the enemy and receive death.

This is obviously not perfect, but I think it appropriately addresses the "purity-spiralling" people complain about.

mixed race subhuman detected. youll just be sterilized, you can still fight for the imperium.

No need to extract a vow not to breed when sterilization is a thing.

I think being at least 15/16ths White, non-Jewish, non-Muslim, and Heterosexual should define h'Whiteness.

Your answer is in the "white ethnostate". No shit such a thing cant exist in.. Brazil, Africa, USA etc.

Actual whites, European Europeans who live in Europe (not new world larpers) do not even have to ask themselves these questions.
Unique European climate and diet already shaped Europeans into Europeans. We actually still have ethnic traits. We have thousands years old cultures. We have our own unique languages and sounds. When you look around you, you do not see a varying shade of brown mess eating garbage fast food and waving China made flags, you see extension of yourself, you see the same ethnic traits you have, you see the same goals and values you have, you hear the same sound unique only to your language and your people.

New worlders cant into ethno states.

The point of the vow is to show commitment. Of course we can sterilize, but if the person is opposed to sterilization then they have clearly made a decision to put their non-white half before the interests of the white race. Sterilization will come after they consciously vow.

Well aren't you a stupid fucking nigger. Europeans don't stop being white just because they stop living on the patch of dirt that is Europe, you retard.

The first thing I heard on the radio when I stepped off my flight at Schipol was Katy Perry. The first restaurant I saw was McDonalds. The first people I saw were browner than my last bowel movement and wearing headscarves. Stop acting like Europe is some preserved gem shining in a sea of shit. The "New World" is only a little farther down the road than you are.

Yeah they do. Once you start being ruled by a nigger for almost entire decade, once you start marching under gay flags in gay parades instead of marching under national flags in military parades, you stop being Europeans culturally.
Sure, patch of dirt can be changed, and sure, culture too can be changed, but go ahead and change your genetics.

New world citizenship is based on a piece of fucking paper, a paper ANYONE from ANYWHERE can obtain. While Europe goes to shit and glory over and over again, at least the base, the core, the fundamental things are still there.
And these things do not exist outside of Europe.

One drop is best.
But looks white is fine too.

Part boong is elven tier :^)

I'm not kidding. The gene mix makes the white attributes exaggerated while recessive genes means no boongness.

I got a far higher iq than both parents.

That's not how races work, you stupid euronigger. I really don't feel like explaining genetics to you right now, but if you're actually this goddamn idiotic, I'll do what I must.
Oh, you mean basically the majority of Europe? Gain some self-awareness, you dumb shit. By your logic most of Europe is non-white.
Sure, patch of dirt can be changed, and sure, culture too can be changed, but go ahead and change your genetics.
Stay consistent, retard. Are we talking about culture or are we talking about genetics? You can't seem to keep what the hell you're talking about straight.
This is literally the exact same thing for Europe. Again, gain some self-awareness and hop off that false pedestal, you insufferable cunt.
Such as? Europe is basically as far gone as America if not more.

Why should I read your the rest of your post if the first line is nonsense?

Assuming the both of you are white, your energy would be better spent working together than fighting each other. Questions of whether America or Europe has the superior culture can be saved for when we're not both in danger of extinction.

White is a simple term used to represent a much more complex idea. White really means Aryan. The question should be who is or isn't Aryan.
Mixing with Aryans/Europeans especially.
When white is taken to mean Aryan this question is made obsolete, as the Jews consider themselves Semites. Remember: white is just a simple term for used in place Aryan, and the reason for this is Jewish removal of the word Aryan from common usage after WW2.
Jewish culture is all stolen from most Aryans. Their God - stolen from Zoroastrianism. Their history, myths and stories - stolen from Egypt, Babylon and Persia. Their "Promised Land" - Israel - stolen by Judah from the Canaanites (who were Aryan!). There is nothing the Jew rightfully owns. To say the Jew has any culture is to insult all of the cultures they have stolen. The only mercy for a Jew is to acknowledge these facts and to disavow Israel and Judaism.
Only benefits by pretending to be white (see link at end of post). Only the Jew benefits from playing weak while slowly rebuilding his strength. I'm done benefiting the Jew and receiving nothing in return.

link: washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/09/22/jews-in-america-struggled-for-generations-to-become-white-now-we-must-give-up-that-privilege-to-fight-racism/

archive.is/FqyRX

I agree with that, it's just the "it's too late to be white" attitude that is an absolute cancer, and it is coming strong especially from USA (aka Brazil 2.0). Not even to mention that American white means fuckall. I dont know the USA situation, but I know that here in Europe we still have 100% ethnic, legit white people who have national costumes in their wardrobes, who believe that fatherland is sacred, where women feel like it is their duty to provide sons to the fatherland and where men feel it is their duty to fight just as their fathers did, and from which the rest of the population can come.

This is not something you can find in USA on a large scale. We still have functional 100% biologically and culturally European villages. The connection you feel to your people here is stronger. It is hard to explain to mongrel nations made from all corners of the world.

Or we could just use the sub-families. Celts. Nords. Etc.

Except in the Northeast, Midwest and South. You might want to try leaving the city.

I understand that. I'm one of those 'mongrels' myself. I'd love to see more celebration of European traditions and culture here, though. I know it happens in less urbanized areas, but even those are slowly being infected.

That might be a good idea, but again, probably best to save the granularization for now.

Must be nice, user. Any pride for nation or people is racist here. Hopefully Europe won't become this bad.

Absolutely! Aryans should be diverse in a proper fashion. If you're a Christian or atheist and I'm a Pagan - permitted neither of us are degenerate - we should at least be willing to work together in the mortal realm if we can't the Eternal. Nothing should divide Aryans except degeneracy of mind and body.

>>>/trs/

1. Err, I don't know about you but none of my recorded ancestors were anything but white, so as long as that is true, I don't see an issue.

3. Nothing, most whites already consider jews white.

What is a purity spiral? Don't think I've heard of this before. Is it the "muh ingroups will become so balkanized that nobody will quality" argument?

It's No True Scotsman in action.

Race specific bioweapons. Jews have made them.

Because they believe they are Chosen and it's our duty to conform to them. Half of them are insane and the other half are evil.

No, Americans today are not the same as one that were settling the frontier.

You see, once Americans broke off their connection to England and established their own 'everyone welcome, this place is for everybody' thing, this deeper connection to your nation and people I talk about went away.
Take national service for example. Serving your country is seen as a holy fucking duty to the fatherland. 12 year old boys grow up listening to their grandpas talking with reverence about the flag of their regiment and awaiting patiently the day they will stand behind that same flag, meanwhile American 12 year old boys chant USA USA USA while waving cheap China made flag.
European culture: European boys grow up listening to national epics about great heroes and old kings, they dont grow up watching disney princesses and becoming fat. There is nothing holding two Americans together, to be patriot is to hate your government over there…..

When an European looks around, he sees an extension of himself, he sees ethnic traits unique to himself, he hears sounds unique to his people, he sees unique climate and unique geography where only the most perfect humans could sustain themselves without modern technology.
Ice age glaciations. Hard winters. Better clothing. Better shelters. Better tools. Only Europeans had to develop these higher analytical abilities and as a result only in Europe one could find true autonomy by the 19th century, Europe ruling the rest of the existing world worth ruling.

Americans lucked out during world wars which crushed European empires (no for real Serbs killed more Nazis than Americans, America literally did nothing in world wars, hollywood =/= history) and now this nigger ruled already crumbling failing state is suppressing white interests worldwide.
But give it 50 years when it succumbs to all of its internal problems, such as whites becoming a minority and so on, it will be no longer able to suppress European peoples.

Lol, by your metrics, almost all of Europe (especially Sweden) has lost their white identity. At least America doesn't publish brochures for how to fuck wite wimminz for migrants.

Nah, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

This will never happen in a million years. No literally, European societies have been trying desperately to assimilate jews into their countries for 2000 years yet kikes never stop their nation-wrecking ways and always get kicked out. The kike is fiercely nationalistic but always jew-first over white-first. If we continue to bend the knee to them they will never stop fucking us over.

The 20th Century was the ultimate jewish century. When could it possibly have been a better time to live as a jew than in America post-WWII to the turn of the century? They were essentially treated like royalty for being the poor, oppressed victims of the ebil nahzees yet nothing was enough for the kikes and they still insisted on destroying us with mass immigration and anti-white propaganda. I've had enough compromising with the jew.

It's called a spiral because you will always find someone more pure than the current standard. That person becomes the new standard, rinse and repeat until the white race consists of one person.

It is not and has never been "everyone welcome." Not even today … it's just we discriminate against anyone who isn't diseased, retarded and/or violent.

You're right, we just have televison shows like Bella and the Bulldogs.

we'll figure this out when the race war is over

It would be better to turn Asians and Blacks against Jews because there are only a few kikes in the world. The only one that would protect them after that are Christians and we can happily kill those Jew worshipers too and get rid of their Satanic and pedo and Catholic and slave morality.

Fuck them all

Fuck you Spence

Fuck the Alt-Right Homosexual Esoteric Community. Bow down to the new Aryan!

Berlin in 1920 was the world's center of whores and heroin. People had to carry money for bread in carts. Heroin and vagina were the national currency. Suicide rates were off the charts. Any kind of depravity known to man was playing out right in the streets.
Berlin 1930. Zero filth. Zero suicides. Zero degeneracy. Reichmark is the world's most valuable currency. Everyone can afford a car.

From young men killing themselves in absolute desparation, to goose stepping columns ready to die for the fatherland, in less then 10 full years.
It is not uncommon for Europeans to commit even a genocide when their self preservation is threatened enough.
America never had this kind of culture or genetics at any point. It had that potential while it was still a colony, but ever since then it was in a decline, with culture and gene pool steadily going to shit.

Here's the thing

I don't think it really matters, honestly. Our enemies will freak out however we define ourselves.

Are Italians and Irish white? Can they exist in a white ethnostate?

America attracted people willing to head into the unknown, even after independence. The explorative spirit is part of Old American culture. Decline, yes, but to say we never had a culture is ridiculous.

Our culture suffered SIDS.

That's a good point, honestly. Wouldn't defining ourselves into smaller groups increase the number of fracture points between us, though?

From the wrong side winning your civil war, to supporting the wrong side in world wars, America took the wrong turn on every crossroads it had. Today, all America does is hard suppression of white nationalism everywhere. If USA didnt intervene in Europe, Serbs would have probably genocide the muslims while Russians retake Constantinople, and the rest of Europe would start recolonizing the world in preparation for what comes next. Culture and social values would again be dictated by effectiveness, war preparedness, advanced technology etc, not social justice, being fat, mcdonnalds, superficial shallow and pointless hedonism, consumerism, degeneracy and suppression of white identities.

Most retards here don't even consider half of Europe to be white, avoid complete purityfags but beware the deceiving mixfags.

Both sides were played, user. If the South had won, America would still have lost in the end as hundreds of thousands of Americans died fighting their brothers.

Only retarded people here are the ones who do not know WHY being European is so important in the first place.
I study physics at university level, so the whole esoteric magic mysticism doesnt satisfy me, I had to go to the libraries, gain access to academic journals, and beg people who knew things for a moment of their time to get my cognitive closure about race question.

Long story short, hundred thousand years of European trial and error produced absolute perfection. To take a shit on this irreversible process by contaminating or diluting it, well, I cant think of a greater tragedy.

Materialism isn't everything.

kill niggers

hates

nigger

Kek, complete non-sequitur. Real metaphysics is so much more than mere exoteric academics and pleb "science".

100% pure European. Sorry Kike, no mixed race abominations allowed until gene editing can remove impurities

Thats always been my idea. Until then the mixed should remain with other mixed.

If you have to ask, you're not white.

Nobody gives a fuck about the one drop bullshit except a few irrelevant retards, even Hitler was fine with 25% Jews.

Even if we could push a button and wipe out every Jew on the planet, we would still have the same problems with Mormons, Sikhs, Koreans, etc.

Pogroms may be necessary in the short term. But the REAL final solution is to create a selective environment in which Jew tactics like fraud and nepotism are penalized and honest dealing is rewarded. Then parasitic minorities will disappear on their own.

Human nature being what it is, it won't be easy, but it will happen out of necessity.

The jews have had plenty of time to assimilate or behave like human beings, the problem is the jews whenever they go, they should all be sent to Israel and forbidden from migrating.

I saw more muzzies and gooks in Germany than here in Burgerland. Even on the liberal coast

That being said, Germany's whites were more white and beautiful than an average burger.

Subhuman nature*

You fuckers would still be squabbling over territorial borders and who rightfully owns what clay in Europe and Constantinople would still belong to those heathens. Even if the US never became involved in World War 1 hell it might have been worse because Hitler may have never rose to power but Bolshevism still would have.

sounds like how the soviets tried to deal with it. a lot of jews in former commie turf dont know they are jews, hard to say if it stopped the genetic behavior but destroying the cultural identity is a good start at least

We should just use the Mishcling test.

What the fuck is a purity spiral.

Simple

If they have blue/grey eyes they're White and if they try to signal Jewish or Non-White Ancestry, they get booted.

Dividing White people up by their ethnicity as if the genetics were so varied between countries is ridiculous.

Germans, Slavs, Scandanavians, Celts all made thralls of each with a great deal of regularity. To be a Blue-Eyed German and say Blue-Eyed Slavs aren't White is some cosmic larping. There's no pure Anglo-Saxon or pure Dane or pure German.

You can tell if you're White by looking in the mirror.

If you have to ask, you're not.

I wonder how many hours it took for that man to realize that he was going to die a slow and terrible death.

Someone with standards (ie: no jews or fags).

Some shit TRS came up with against the push back to their idea that faggotry,racemixing and letting subhumans into their club wasn't a real issue. Also that not all Jews are bad.

Purity spiral carries the sentiment "Don't make the perfect the enemy of the good."

So a purity spiral would have been the goys who spent all their energy shiting on Trump for the past 18 months.

So who is the perfect/good.

In my example, perfect is waiting for a Strongman to take dictatorial power and reverse the decline of White America. Good is promoting Trump and moving the overton window rightward.

So in this case the good made perfect the enemy? Also try not to out yourself with wait for Hitler jabs.

Don't cut off your nose to spite your face?

How do you even consider yourself White if you can't understand these cultural references?

THE STARTING STANDARD IS GOING TO BE IF YOU LOOK WHITE AND ARE PRO-WHITE. THIS THREAD IS FULL OF WANNABES WHO LACK THE WORTH TO GET ANYTHING DONE.

Fucking LIARS

Not an answer, scumbag

Positive eugenics and possible genetic engineering will need to be used in the long term. ONLY REAL ANSWER IN THE ENTIRE THREAD.
WHAT AN WASTE OF A THREAD
MAYBE YOU CAN TALK ABOUT ANIME INSTEAD OF ACTUAL WORKABLE SOLUTIONS

Your club was the one cutting their nose off by yelling purity spiral. It doesn't matter if you are white when you're a subversive degenerate.

Is that you Common Filth?

In this post user attempts to say he loves whites more than his degeneracy but just won't stop doing it.

When you go so deep into the anti-degeneracy crusade that you advocate for White genocide, you should probably take a break from the internet and if you don't - don't blame others for taking a break from you.

Anything to make it not a problem right?

Even Sweden is falling, don't assume the North is dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1OMw6MGQV8

Wait a second, this thread…

No, anything to secure the existence of my people and a future for White children.

Nuremberg Laws, any other answers come from retarded stormfags who are LARPing hard.

Anything but not stopping your subversive and degenerate behavior that is a symptom of a poisoned society?

Not all whites have blue/grey eyes, mate.

The nuremberg laws only applied to Jews. The genetics of a nigger or chink are far more potent than that of Jews who have already mixed with Europeans for centuries.

They are just LARPing as white nationalists. Their only true purpose is to be useful idiots.

If you're going to bitch about Hitler's/NSDP mistakes, bitch about not actually killing the 6 Gorillion and retards who invaded Russia in the middle of the winter while his oil supplies were in grave danger from Allie forces.

Do you even know what a mischling means you retard?

Someone has to define what white is before you can have a white ethnostate.

I vividly remember seeing this thread more than 20 hours ago, calling the OP a faggot but apparently this is my first post. This is a copied thread.

The not killing every jew was the mistake I was talking about. We don't even have to talk about the allied traitors.

Holy shit, you're an illiterate nigger. I'm obviously talking about mixed Germans/kikes here, you fucking retard. My point was that the nuremberg laws only applied to people mixed with Jews. Nigger or chink genes are far more potent than kike genes, and thus the same rules could not apply.

I don't think exterminating them should be done, it's too painless. But rather mass deportations and sanctions on Jizzrael, that way they can suffer at the hand of the mudshits they've been forcing us to "coexist" with. Ahhh, if only one day we'd just withdraw all foreign military plus financial aid from the kikes we'd have one plague taken care of over there.

But this is merely a dream. Oh well, at least thanks to them there are 15 Million less niggers in America.

You do know that "potent" has multiple connotations, right you cum licker?

Or maybe you're just a homosexual for taking it that way, user

They refuse to stay in their own zone because they believe the world belongs to them. Anyone who is partially Jewish is potentially a subversive agent.

Which is why they should be deported on sight, they have to suffer.

The problem is they will always deceive and manipulate their way out of the situation. It means we will be setting a trap for future generations.

Oh shut up you nigger, if you don't want to be misunderstood you have to speak with intent, none of this implications shit. You know who likes implying a lot more than Holla Forumsirgins do? Women, vaginas, the breeding holes.

So we just give them the painless way out? This is unfair on multiple levels.

If it worked for Germany…

We can still make holocoasters and masturbation machines real if you want.

One drop and that aren't the same. 1/4 Jewish is a lot more than one drop.

If you have two ethnic groups, and one of them only breeds with their own but the other outbreeds, which one exists after ten generations?

We each need to have like ten mulatto bastards apiece for a few generations in a row. I'm not saying someone with 75% white and 25% black ancestry is white, but I'm saying they're head and shoulders above anyone with 100% black ancestry.

If you don't get out there and knock up some black women (use a fake name and addy), you're accepting your own extinction. You have to cuck black men faster than they cuck you.

You can't out breed them because massive breeding is currently a subhuman trait. The real solution has been said over and over but it just gets called LARPing.

Fucking hang youself, you interracial fetishist. Doing this gets you shitholes like Brazi. I'm convince you're just some anti-white shill.

You have to have nothing to lose and BIG BRASS BALLS to do this shit. Additionally their breeding rates are fucking insane, we're talking about 6 children per womb.

see

Fucking hell, lad. Using white nationalism to try convince white people to fuck black people is some of the craziest fucking co-opting of white identity that I've seen so far. And I'll probably be seeing a lot more of it if this alt-kike shit sticks around.

What is this image?

Elephant's foot at Chernobyl, radioactive as fuck.