Honestly, you need a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle...

Honestly, you need a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a shadow of a doubt most of the jokes will go unnoticed in the head of a regular viewer. There is also Rick's nihilistic style, which is deeply entwined in his character - his personal philosophy is quite inspired by the books of Narodnaya Volya, for example. The fans understand this; They have the ability to really appreciate the depth of these jokes, to understand that they are not just funny - they say something deep about LIFE. Consequently, people who do not like Rick and Morty really ARE stupid - of course they would not like, for example, the stick of Rick "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub", which in itself is a reference to Turgenev's classic Parents and Children". I just chuckle at imagining one of these simple things scratching my head at the confusion caused by Dan Harmon's genial sarcasm on the television screen. What fools … how sorry I am for them.
And yes, by the way, I HAVE a tattoo of Rick and Morty. And no, you can not see. Only girls can - and yet they need to demonstrate that they are at least 5 IQ points (preferably below) from me in advance.

Correct.

Checking these quads tbh.

yes.

haha yes!

wtf I love rick & morty now

Agreed, tbh most of the NORMIES who don't like R&M probably never even noticed the pupils are hand drawn

At least i true see

Don't forget about the hand drawn pupils and the in your face burps. These burps are a subtle joke about the gross humor that is going on in shows today.

Mother of god

I can appreciate that Dan Harmon tries to make the show actually be about things, but calling it smart is ridiculous. It's only smart in comparison to your average by-the-numbers or "just do whatever" show. If you derive a sense of self-worth from the supposed "intelligence" of a TV show you watch, you are a pathetic idiot.

Is this sum kind of pasta?

checked

Time to school all the kiddies in this thread. Get them ready for future Rick and Morty threads.

Rick and Morty is the single deepest, most intellectual, most thought-provoking show ever created. There is not a single other show in any genre that comes close to the level of intellect that Rick and Morty requires of its viewers.

This is why Rick and Morty threads are the best, most intelligent threads on Holla Forums. Only the smartest, brightest, and most patient people post in them. Essentially, the very best of humanity posts in them.

Conversely, the only people who don't like Rick and Morty clearly don't have the mental capacity to handle its depth. It is too difficult for them to understand. That's okay though. Shows like Game of Thrones exist for people like them. Rick and Morty fans are too good to hold grudges.

all me

thanks for letting us know, fam

ub gours, onlee drupper puppers wud disgre wif dis

truly visionary

If this was reverse psychology going on wouldn't that mean faggot OP would be trying to turn you away from watching the show and you are in fact buying into his reverse psychology hook line and sinker?

Summertime feels right

I agree. Children are the smartest, however they lose their innocence once they join the adults and therefore the capacity to truly think.

>>>/normalfag/

It's terrible that the shit OP posted was actually posted on reddit in earnest.

heh, redditpol btfo

That's a lie though, cause this is me…

ITT: people who don't have hand drawn pupils.

Rick and Morty is the thinking man's show.