Anti-wagecuck images?

Hello Holla Forums, wondering if you have any pics like related that support NEETdom and shit on wage earners

Seems like a Holla Forums meme

Okay but, if NEETS are fucking my girlfriend then what are all the NEETS on r9k complaining about?

Unemployment numbers + divorce rates + unmarried career women past their prime means that there are more NEETs than wageslave girlfriends to fuck.

capitalism a shit but this is pretty transparent

pain is inevitable with or without capitalism

your luxuries are sustained by capitalism

either go full revolutionary or stop fishing for excuses so your mom can take care of you for your entire life or whatever

What is a proper ideological name for NEETism? Communist egoism?

I'd also just like the point out that most aren't reading Aristotle or learning an instrument they are gaming and jacking off.

Nothing wrong with gaming and jacking off but lets not romanticise it

oh and also, bitch please if I she doesn't have a job she sure as shit isn't living off me. Hasn't the bitch heard of feminism? Equal rights means get back to work.

i already said that capitalism a shit and i think capitalist labor is a huge cause for suffering but like i said, your luxuries are sustained by the very thing you claim to hate. your parents or whoever's taking care of you only have the means to do so because of capitalism. either do something productive against capitalism and accept that you might lose luxuries in the process or just admit you don't actually care and are just lazy

or do neither and jack off

All I have

Somebody please remove the imageboards out of existence

Guess theres this aswell

Anyone have that image of a guy licking a boot and then underneath it says "One day I'll own this boot"?

Hello Holla Forums.

what? traditionalist ideals of masculinity have been beneficial to capitalism for thousands of years. it's definitely something we shouldn't be going back to

jesus christ that last image

No, r/fullcommunism. Are you lost?

I KNEW IT I JUST KNEW IT

People shouldn't be proud of being a NEET

Why? Nothing wrong with it. It's better than being a wage-earner.

What's with these "neets are strong sexy bulls thing". These people believe in wagecuck ideals while being neets. And it is completely counter to reality. I mean,what?

It's literally just a stupid meme meant to wind people up. I'd be surprised if many people take it seriously.