Tfw no cause greater than yourself to die for

The revolutionary is a doomed man.

What revolution?

There's nothing left, user.

You're oblivious if you think capitalism won't collapse soon.

Martyrs are useless.

Capitalism has at least another century or two in it.

You're a fucking idiot if you think it'll collapse in your lifetime.

Fucking lol

t. Done no research on the subject ever

Whoa there FBI. You can't be so direct, even here!

Things will get less stable yeah but do you really think that the working classes will rise up? The capitalists will just wipe out as many of the poor as needed.

Faggots, all of you

You can always become a muslim and go aloha snackbar on some innocent Europeans.
You'd get 72 virgins in the afterlife and I bet you'll already know most of them from here.

I fail to see the problem here

Then go find a cause worth living for instead

It always finds a way to keep itself going. Even when it is extremely unstable it's not going to collapse on its own. Luckily when economic crises does happen, revolutionary movements tend to have a big boost in membership. Look at the history of leftist organizations in the US during the Depression.

Fucking religious faith. You can't prove these statements. In face of what's coming in the future, and looking at where it HAS collapsed before in isolated areas, it even goes against evidence.

Sorry I just happened to be browsing this thread.

It'll collapse, alright. Probably not for another few centuries, but you're deluded if you think this shitty system will go on forever.

will it find a way to keep going in the same way feudalism did?

Sorry I happened to pass through again.

So that's why the Obama administration is so adamant about causing nuclear war with Russia.

Back to >>>/liberty/

Ha that actually exists? I'm starting to like double chin

Then you should fight and die for having a cause to fight and die for.

They're slowly learning

If capitalism continues for another century the human race will be rendered extinct.

Feudalism didn't die off until a serious of bourgeois revolutions killed it. The English Civil War, the French Revolution, the Glorious Revolution in Spain, etc.