Jill Stein Withdraws Pennsylvania Recount

Jill "No Refunds" Stein drops Pennsylvania recount court case.

hotair.com/archives/2016/12/03/breaking-green-party-withdraws-pa-recount-demand/

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20161204000244/http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/12/03/green-party-drops-statewide-pennsylvania-recount/
archive.is/mROLS
ibtimes.com/can-hillary-clinton-still-win-nevada-florida-recounts-wont-flip-white-house-2453296
foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/03/green-party-drops-bid-for-statewide-pennsylvania-recount.html
cbsnews.com/news/green-party-jill-stein-drops-pennsylvania-recount-bid/
archive.is/sAgE1
archive.fo/doEtO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A. useless site
B. no archive

Come back when you have some pubes and have lurked long enough to see how site works, ok?

Go eat a dick.
>web.archive.org/web/20161204000244/http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/12/03/green-party-drops-statewide-pennsylvania-recount/

I'm guessing she wanted to pocket the rest of the money.
archive.is/mROLS

REMEMBER, GOYIM; NO REFUNDS!

That site hasn't been even remotely relevant since they changed the comment section and basically kicked out all their trump supporting members because the site admins are a bunch of neocons and cucks

Now it’s time for us to push for Nevada, California, and Virginia recounts. They didn’t make any ground; WE WILL.

Honestly I have no issue with (((Stein's))) obvious-as-fuck money grab. This was never remotely a threat to Trump – the odds of overturning three states that Trump won by tens of thousands of votes, when the largest margin change previously was 300 in one state, was never ever going to happen.

But Stein helped empty to pockets of more brainless libshits who already took out of a mortgage on their house donating to Bernie. Obviously I wish the money hadn't gone to a jew, but I always enjoy watching these anti-white marxists burn their own cash.

Hey fuckface, when you just archived, did you see the literally 4 pages of fucking tracking shit– from goybook to disqus to every type of fucking tracking cookie on earth you cary over?

This is the diff between here and cuckchan and leddit. We actually take protocol seriously here, and expect anyone who make sa thread to do it.

Go dig up your dead mother and set her on your sofa in her burial dress with a cup of tea with milk and 2 sugars in front of her and a cat on her lap.

I think people were afraid that Hillary was going to pull some string and suddenly find a few thousand votes lying around

Well, she wouldn't want to spend any of that money she raised, that needs to go for her Recount Beach House.

She jewed 'em good.

1. Stein promised to Soros she would do a recount if he could pay her enough to push it.
2. Soros paid her, because he KNOWS voter fraud (his) will be found and a recount will be made. He can even set people up.
3. But Stein took the money and went home.
(((Jill Stein))) double crossed the biggest Jew in the world. This was better than Madoff.

Checked
also

No Refunds is already used for Colonel Sanders, well need a new one
Jill "Jewry Refined" Stein is my vote

Ironic, Soros got his start by jewing jews in Hungary, now he's been jewed himself by another jew. The cycle of jews jewing jews is complete.

Or Jill "No Recounts" Stein

How does this factor into the delegate math? Is Trump still guaranteed a win?

Also, Soros is by far not the biggest Jew in the world, not by a longshot. If Soros is Darth Sidious, then Jacob Rothschild is Darth Plagueis - if you believe the theory about him surviving and guiding everything from behind the scenes.

Excluding the possibility of a large swath of unfaithful electors, yes.

Even if Trump loses Michigan and Wisconsin in the recounts (which is doubtful), he still has 280 electoral votes.

Which is very unlikely.

The recount would have to flip all of Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania back blue for it to give Hillary 270 votes. If even one of them stays red - even Wisconsin - Trump wins.
If they somehow find a way to stall and block the electoral votes so that Trump doesn't get 270, then the President is decided by the (Republican controlled) House, and Trump wins.

I seriously doubt that Stein would try to double cross one of the most powerful people on the planet. Even though she is a fellow member of the tribe, Stein and everyone else on her team would certainly end up dead tomorrow morning.

htt p://www.cnn.com/2016/12/03/politics/jill-stein-drops-pennsylvania-recount/index.html?adkey=bn

GILF STEIN COMES THROUGH FOR US AGAIN

Slow and steady.

Dead over a few million? No. Jews double cross jews constantly, it's in their nature. If this were some earth shaking betrayal then maybe one she'd (((fall down the stairs))), but that she pocketed a few million, which is the equivalent of 50 cents to Soros, instead of going through with a useless recount - nothing will happen.

Lmao the two Jews made out

Soros is Vader, though.

She's an even bigger jew than Soros. She has to justify why she shouldn't spend the $1M Soros gave her!

What are the chances of Stein being Trump's pawn?

again?

This is just to fucking good. Short recap on the year

So shitlibs out tens of millions of shekels, all on a ruse

He had the look of a man with the most immense amount of regret possible at the DNC, he sold himself out to the lowest bidder, when he could have been running for president. Still wouldnt have won against Trump but would have put up a better fight than shillary

So libshits take another heavy blow to their wallets and their morale as once again, they get jewed by another old jew grubbing for shekels.

Meanwhile they're out throwing tantrums (which seem to be mostly dying down now), and just waiting to line up behind the next "unicorn" that comes out full of hope and promises but is really just an old jew in a horse costume with a dildo glued to the top of it and a money bag strapped to its waist

I just.. I thought this year couldnt get any better than just having Trump win. But my GOD has it been glorious from start to finish.

I cannot WAIT to see what Christmas brings us. I want to say "only a giant oven gift wrapped in the middle of the whitehouse lawn with a tag that reads: to all the jews who jewed before" could possibly make this year any better, or if Shillary had shit herself on stage during a debate or something. But god only knows what other surprises this year has for us just waiting to be unwrapped

Strap in boys, the fire monkey isnt done until hes fucking done

But some group is fundraising to start a recount in Florida, so we have that to look forward to. And I think these recounts aren't about stealing the election from Trump so much as they are about making states miss the December 13th. deadline for submitting their certified results to the feds. If they miss the deadline, I believe it would be up to Congress if they were counted or not.

FTFY

the question is where the fuck all these shitlibs had the money to donate?

Daddies credit cards

What do they need to fund raise for?
Stein raised 7million to recount 3 states.

So she is just sitting on $6 million (kek).

NO REFUNDS

from gibs

A lot of them on plebbit were talking about donating their food stamp money, their student loans, taking out pay day advances, not eating or feeding their kids properly to save money, maxing out parents credit cards, taking out loans (or second loans) against their property, and so on

The people who donated large amounts are now so far in debt they'll be digging their way out for decades if they ever manage to get out. I mean the student loan shit alone is the kind of debt that never goes away and costs tens of thousands of dollars more than what you got just to pay the jews back

Basically, they're fucked for life, meanwhile sanders bought a second home and stein is likely about to pocket a cool million or more for herself through some sort of kickback from the green party for raising them so much money for future elections

Granted, the democrats are in shambles, and the green party is going to be massively unpopular if not even below 0.1% levels of irrelevant (a "KKK party" could probably get more votes than the green party will) after these jew tricks play out. With no liberal fags to fund them for decades, and a completely demoralized and disgruntled base in chaos and eating itself, theres going to be no hope for them winning in 2020. they MIGHT get their shit together by 2024, but even then if Trump secures a lot of his promises between now and then, they'll lose in 2024 easily, if not 2028 as well

Which is also cause for concern for us. The libshits puppet masters know this is the case, they know their "kosher" game rigging is fucked for at least a decade if not more, and the amount of their fuckery that can be undone in that time is immense. I DOUBT the likes of Soros are just going to sit back and waste away without putting up a serious fight, only they wont be using legitimate means

Which is where all this recount shit comes into play, they're hoping to make Trump look as unpopular and unwelcome and illegitimate as possible, possibly in hopes of getting a democrat senate/house in 2018 and impeaching him and removing him from office based on literally nothing

She's a jew.
Goy money isn't going to steal itself.

This group is unrelated to Stein. For some reason or another, Stein can't request a recount in Florida. It's De La Fuente.
ibtimes.com/can-hillary-clinton-still-win-nevada-florida-recounts-wont-flip-white-house-2453296

It's shit like this that both boggles my mind and makes me quite sad.
They are fucking themselves up, they are fucking up their children too which is worse.

According to the Talmud, stealing goy money is a divine office. Can we get a photo of Bernie's lakehouse the cuckholds bought him with their "Revolution" shekels? Remember the one dickhead who was going to get a new gaming PC and gave it all to Glassberg instead? I wonder if his level of stupidity has set in yet.

they did recently count some "absentee ballots" which reduced Trumps lead by about 22k, if they """find""" another ~10 to 15k for Hillary it would trigger an automatic recount since the difference would fall below 0,5%

HA HA HA WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ALL THOSE MILLIONS?

so that's, what? 1500 bucks?
Fuck me that's a lot of money for a donation.

source?

Maybe it's just because I came from a house with parents who beat it into my head that I should save one dollar out of every three I make, but I just cannot comprehend how people who are in a shaky financial situation could put themselves further in debt.

I just.. I can't. It's anathema to my sensibilities; like drinking seawater instead of normal water.

Oy vey, Stein obviously needs more money to embezzle- er, I mean, ensure that democracy is carried out, goy!

berned again!

THAT money is so they can kikestart the process but since this election affects all goyimAMERICANS they should be the ones to foot the bill, this one and the estimated 12 million cost to recount Michigan. NO REFUNDS

Pretty sure it was 160 million over 40 - meaning he reached something around 200.

Where do you expect the money to pay for those to come from?

California

All donations final

Profit

holy shit you're right, it was almost $200m in total, I had no idea, I thought it was just the $40m

Holy fuck balls batman thats a shit ton more jewing than I thought he did

to be fair, there was something fishy in how Jill Stein's account was being filled to the tune of $150,000 constantly, even during Thanksgiving. Something weird was happening, and I suspect George Soros was funding her in the hopes of stopping the electoral college votes.

Oy vey, who could have predicted this?

Jan can't get here soon enough niggers

NO RECOUNT, NO REFUNDS
NO RECOUNT, NO REFUNDS
NO RECOUNT, NO REFUNDS
NO RECOUNT, NO REFUNDS
NO RECOUNT, NO REFUNDS
NO RECOUNT, NO REFUNDS
NO RECOUNT, NO REFUNDS
NO RECOUNT, NO REFUNDS
NO RECOUNT, NO REFUNDS
NO RECOUNT, NO REFUNDS
NO RECOUNT, NO REFUNDS
NO RECOUNT, NO REFUNDS
NO RECOUNT, NO REFUNDS
NO RECOUNT, NO REFUNDS
NO RECOUNT, NO REFUNDS
NO RECOUNT, NO REFUNDS
NO RECOUNT, NO REFUNDS
NO RECOUNT, NO REFUNDS
NO RECOUNT, NO REFUNDS
NO RECOUNT, NO REFUNDS
NO RECOUNT, NO REFUNDS
NO RECOUNT, NO REFUNDS
NO RECOUNT, NO REFUNDS
NO RECOUNT, NO REFUNDS
NO RECOUNT, NO REFUNDS
NO RECOUNT, NO REFUNDS
NO RECOUNT, NO REFUNDS
NO RECOUNT, NO REFUNDS
NO RECOUNT, NO REFUNDS
NO RECOUNT, NO REFUNDS

God, if she really was just trolling the left all along I'll laugh my ass off.

Fucking evil bitch is now going county by county to try and stuff the ballots and get it to under .5 to trigger auto recount. According to NPR:

>Stein's campaign intends to continue its county-by-county recount effort in Pennsylvania, said attorney Larry Otter. That requires efforts in individual precincts — a process that requires three voters to petition their local election boards.

She's fucking holding a press conference in front of Trump Tower tomorrow. Could some NYPD dude arrest this bitch when they see her?

It's like some kind of Jewroboros shit.

Relax, user. Just posted on FOXNEWS:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/03/green-party-drops-bid-for-statewide-pennsylvania-recount.html

Are you even allowed to do that? I'd think that security would deem that level of bullshit a security risk. Then again, that is probably part of her plan. At this point, I hope someone kills her in the chaos that will inevitably follow since her master Soros will send rioters to kick up a ruckus over there.

Current Status:

JEWED

Merchant truly was our greatest ally this time.

It was a lot of money. Come on, one of you homos must have saved. It was from leddit and going around here during the primaries. It idiot had a picture he was to get, next a pic of his donation to glass beg and under it "I was going to get a new gaming computer. Instead I thought I'd invest the money in a future to believe in" or something really queer like that.

And as hard as we tried to tell these people they were being duped, would not listen. I mean, the Jew boy has been there what, 25 fucking years? If he were going to do something, would have already.

The (almost certain) leader of DNC looks like a high-steppin' yellow from Minnesota, maybe part somali, and he is going to be be amazing. Caught him on morning Jew saying the DNC rally doesn't have any problems…they just didn't manage t get enough niggers to the voting both. Maybe if Cuckberg and his Jew buddy can donate 100 million in 2020 to ge tthem all a free Uber and an once of weed or bath salts, whatever niggers take these days?

Above all, NEVER forget Dr. Pierce's immortal words, which WILL come true: "Believe me, one day soon the Jews on both sides of the great water will institute a "web TV voting system….that'll be REAL democracy…"

That's the City. Sidewalk belongs to the City and DeBlasio has been the one granting all these permits since day 1 with the demonstrations, speeches, etc.

Shit, I found the referenced post on jewggle of the idiot who spent $1,500 but looks like cucks at leddit have deleted it:

TAKE THAT SOROS MONEY AND RUN, GIRL! YOU RUN LIKE YOU CHASING THE LAST $ BILL IN THE WORLD

Did she just cuck Soros, fam?

TALK DIRTY TO ME JILL
say you're my oberfuhrer

Shes not dropping it, shes taking it to federal court instead. It aint over yet, shes still got some money to grab.

Jill "Take the Money and Run" Stein
Jill "Burning Bridges" Stein
Jill "No Recount No Trouble" Stein
Jill "Ruse Cruise Travel Agent" Stein
Jill "The Real Green Party" Stein
Jill "Reckless Recount" Stein
Jill "Soul of Shekel" Stein
Jill "Recount my Bank Account" Stein

source?

kek

cbsnews.com/news/green-party-jill-stein-drops-pennsylvania-recount-bid/

archive.is/sAgE1

“Make no mistake - the Stein campaign will continue to fight for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania,” recount campaign lawyer Jonathan Abady said in a statement issued around 11:30 p.m. “We are committed to this fight to protect the civil and voting rights of all Americans.”

So fucking Jewy.

How can anyone take them seriously? And what the fuck are they 'protecting'?

The sanctity of their wallets.

Would you be so good as to explain what this means in plain terms? In particular, what is the correct way to archive? Thanks.

sage for off-topic

Checked. Kek would like to know.

That's a fun meme but it's not accurate. Sanders is a fucking joke. Trump would not have to have been nearly as deferential as he was to Clinton.

It makes a twisted idiotic kind of sense. The think if they give enough money, they won't need money, because of communism.

check em

Uh, no. Definitely not. He had some degree of populism, but he wasn't nearly as bloodthirsty and well-connected as a Clinton. Hildawg actually might have been the dems best possible choice, as hilarious as that is to think about.

Plenty of SWPLs have great incomes. Personally, I only know one Bernie supporter who doesn't make six figures, and he's the son of parents who do. He was always the upper-middle-class professional white candidate.

That says more about the people you traffic with than it does Sanders supporters in general.

Maybe so. I live in a pretty rich area and they'll all libshits. They're sort of like the outer party in 1984, disdainful of plebs to an insane degree yet constantly patting themselves on the back for voting for the little guy. Meanwhile the actual workers vote for Trump and the respect these libshits has for them is lower than you can imagine.

"Class warfare" is a stale meme.

Haha, and no liberals are asking, "then what was all that fucking money for?!"

Stein's site has raised the fundraising goal to $9.5 million and still references raising funds for the PA recount. This is rapidly approaching a Madoff-tier scam. Is there any precedent for charges of fraud against a candidate for duplicitous fundraising? who am I kidding? politicians write these laws

You God damn watermelon. Here's how you're supposed to check'em!

PRAISE KEK

Hey, Perot's party is still around. It's a damn shame based Pat Buchanan didn't break 1% in 2000, he was pretty much the Holla Forums candidate, the last of the non-cucked conservatives.

Now she's filing lawsuits for the PA recount in Federal court instead of the PA State courts probably because she wanted to pocket the million required to fight it in PA courts

archive.fo/doEtO

its possible the juden are realising the frog is boiling too fast, and maybe they'll just wait it out, after all, keep the white birthrate down, keep the degeneracy up, and whites will die out on their own.

Why fight with us, when you can simply wait for us to die?

I may be wrong here, but I don't think he's saying that they're still there when it's archived, but comparing it to how it was before archiving and why archiving is not pointless..