Holla Forums raiding 4pol

Now 4pol is garbage I'll give you that, but if you head over to the malignant tumor that is Holla Forums they're constantly leading raids against 4pol. 4pol is very big population wise and a good redpill starter wouldn't want Holla Forums to ruin that. Most of them over there are completely oblivious to Holla Forums and thought it was reddit who was raiding them. Mind if you guys drop some anti-Holla Forums ammunition to help 4pol.

Holla Forums is reddit, their users all use Reddit regularly.

Yeah I notice they kinda share the same "attitude" you could say.

But their base of operations for /i/ ops is on Holla Forums.

go back to cuckchan faggot

Hello leftypol, how are doing faggot?

Fuck off

Who gives a fuck? elections are over, and that place was ruined even for happening threads by March. I try to make happening threads here now when a big one happens but everyone claims "I never use cuckchan" and yet I seem to be one of maybe 3 or 4 motherfuckers who hates it enough to help us stay completely self-contained.

tl;dr- help the board stay self-contained and make happening threads here when one happens,

Yeah, 4chan is shit but they'll probably be here soon anyway. I don't have enough trust in the mods here to actually delete any shills threads but if it's "class consciousness" then I easily trust the users, the ones here from Holla Forums, to know (((who))) the source is.

Oh this nonsense. I've got a friend in their discord. Pic related is some of what they do.

Isn't leftpol just srs/goons?

Holla Forums is bigger than a election.
Losing half/pol/ would be bad if for no other reason because that would strengthen Holla Forums. Also, if they fall many will emigrate. Guess where to. I don't know how many users they have, but if they come here faster than we can assimilate we have a problem.

No, it is paramount that others follow our beliefs.

Things I fear least

kittens
bunnies
Holla Forums

I love how they have to use a sterilized merchant, but use it exactly the same way Holla Forums uses the regular merchant. It's almost like they know they're wrong, but don't care. Almost like they relish in the nonsensical destruction their beliefs bring forth.

Any links to threads they're raiding? I want to fight some commie scum.

Yes, and that's why you should go the fuck back there.

I was also the one that spammed them with the "helicopter pill" threads a week or so ago. I am the Holla Forums boogeyman.

Is this the post that pushed us over a new horizon?

Isn't Holla Forums is just bait for namefags?

I guess we'll have to borrow the time machine from Trump because you want 2013.

Half/pol/ still creates ops and OC, which is more than this place can say. You all rely on other boards to come up with ideas and then bitch about them after you help.

LEL
E
L

Quality >>>> quantity, TRShill

2weeks back some faggot here posted a discord link here since it was a slow news day I gave it a try,but I have to tell its the most cancerous cuckchan shit i have ever seen.

Full of normies,sluts,cancerous degenerates homos,lesbos talking about some boypussy,drama about nude pics sent by some woman ,women calling other women roasties and other stupid stuff.

cuckchan fagggots need to fuck off

Go back to your >>>Holla Forums cuckshed faggot.

I know we all hate cuckchan, but cuckchan shifting to the left would be a hit against us and we should try to keep it from happening. Those /left/ general Holla Forums has been starting are a train wreck anyway, we just have to demoralize the people posting them. All that's required to do that is to just constantly spam those threads with bullshit and b8 lefties into having stupid arguments (which is remarkably easy, actually).

Well now I'm worried.

It's a general, it shouldn't be too hard to fuck it up. Just look at the kind of cancer in /sugen/, /hoc/, and other trash generals for pointers.

The place is crawling with berniggers, user. You should be.

You're a bernigger, but even cuck/pol/ will always be right-wing. Anybody who's left - truly left - will gravitate towards tumblr or some faggot shit. Holla Forums will always be teen edgyright.

Cuckchan has gotten softer and softer since the end of the election. That bullshit with Dicky Spencer didn't help either.

I can't find it in the archive, but earlier there were a bunch of people spamming spiderman, facebook minion memes, and some Greek poster was spamming walls of text and then replying to 30 posts at a time with "wow, good point I hadn't thought of that. very interesting."

The shockwave of butthurt extended into the thread on Holla Forums about invading Holla Forums.

I thought something like that was happening, no wonder literally all the fucking threads are slide threads, it's disgusting.

Uhh..no? There's still Trump generals along with the usual others (natsoc, Brit/pol/,etc.) and there's really been no change in attitude other than shills being shills. After Holla Forumsharbor this is hardly anything but an annoyance.

this is not news
also, cuckchan can fend for itself