Carrier patch thread

What's your customized plate carrier patch, Holla Forums? Mine is pic related. Post yours!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jonathangervasi
gruffandtumble.com/product/the-statesman/
etsy.com/listing/245767389/custom-roll-goats-embroidered-iron-on?ref=related-0
freewebstore.org/patch-dynamics
amazon.com/Brother-SE400-Combination-Computerized-Sewing/dp/B003AVMZA4
pastebin.com/cXZTGafD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I really want this on a patch.

… waiting for the "hey guys, I found a site that sells patches" post.
Waiting…

Oh do tell us about your many operational operations, operator.

Try harder, please.

And here's my patch, OP. You're still a faggot, though.

Planning to order these two soon.

I would like to know how you expect to have that thing with you when you'll supposedly get any benefit from it.

Nice CTR formatting

Kek, good evening officer.

You fags need your own arguments tbh, I can see through your parroting tbh lads.

That's almost worth the investment in having a few dozen made

Also, pic related is another one I want.

Anyone with half a clue is shooting for hips and heads but you keep on justifying your purchase to the internet and covering it with memes.

These Jew worshiping larping threads don't get sunk because this place is bullshit now. Fucking Catholic pedos and Freemason memes

Fucking kill yourself you immoral filth. We don't want you Jew memes

this
CHRISTCUCKS DIE ON THE DAY DE LA ROPE

I like this idea OP. Adding meme patches to body armor is very /polk/. I wonder if Kommandostore would carry stuff like ?

I wonder who could be behind these posts…

I would love to flay my enemies.

there isnt even twenty posts in the thread you goddam retard.
and not every one who shits on kikesmas is a kike.
that being said the guy you were responding to was bringing up bullshit where it dont belong

youre still a fag tho

Come on, you can post it.
"Hey guys, I found a site where we can make a bulk order"
Come on Martin, it's time.
First it was patches, then it was rings, now it's time for patches again.

*Martin… Patrick.
See, it's been so long since you shilled that I'm starting to forget your name.
Do you still run that gay wedding site? Anything for a buck right?

Sage negated, go be a faggot somewhere else.

I agree that this is a problem we should be wary of but how can we have nice things safely? Bitcoin as payment is easy but shipping not so much. Maybe a PO box but not many would be willing to go to that trouble.

usps cant open your mail in transit without a search warrant. fedex and ups can. so in any case if you dont want your shit looked at and your name put on a list, usps is the way to go ironically.

Look the christcuck is back posting his cheistcuck meme!

Le days volt lel.

Or get your old lady relative who's really good at stiching to make one for you for Christmas.

The threat model here assumes that the sender is (((compromised))) and using Holla Forumsmerch as a honeypot.

yeah dubs confirm honeypot seller. a po box would be the best option for that then, so you arent handing out your address.

neetpetchguy made the moonman patches and plenty of us have bought them. He shipped mine in an envelope with a phony return address and a black history month stamp.

And reported.

Pic related is my personal fave.

been thinking about getting an embroidery machine to make patches
are there already /k/ommandos and Holla Forumslocks doing this shit?
think there'd be dosh in custom patches or at least enough market to justify getting the setup

Lots of places already do custom patches and that's who the /k/ommandos are using for theirs.
You could always specialize in chan-related patches and make tons of different designs, since you would have the equipment.

Enjoy the colon cancer, christcuck.

Just bought that shit. It's going on my Milwaukee tool bag for work

M8…

just curious if it'd be worth the 300$ or so investment to make custom patches with a focus on discretion .. also how to not be considered a honeypot

Is Jonathan Gervasi someone you hate?

twitter.com/jonathangervasi

I wish I had got in on that. How can you trust people from here though? You know we have shills out both ends.

in mother russia the faggots dox themselves

Accept bitcoin, strike up deals with Kommandostore. I wonder how people ship drugs without getting honeypotted.

Why do you sell underwear for fat asses, fam? Too much bacon in the morning?

gruffandtumble.com/product/the-statesman/

the fuck do you think?

What kind of pizza do you like my dude? I'm assuming bacon is a must, anything else?

and accomplish what exactly? most of us aren't too pussy to admit that kikes run things you faggots.

here's where I work, go tell them they are literal Holla Forumsacks on site :
hamilton.army.mil

For $300 it's probably worth it, as long as you have the art skills. Make sure that machine can do good patches though.

dude

Is he sold out? I haven't been on /k/ in a while.

wow so happy you work in an industry that isn't filled with liberals and you can't be fired for making "dongle" jokes. Clap clap clap for you.

I always thought it was a limited run.

not a fag so i'll show you what i'm thinking
heres what the patches look like
etsy.com/listing/245767389/custom-roll-goats-embroidered-iron-on?ref=related-0

well the idea of them being custom would be you could make your own image
but i've made a shoop or two in my day
heres another one made with said machine

Crusader patches are equally as fucking lame and normie as molon labe and punisher patches.

some dude on /k/ is making them and should be available soon here.

freewebstore.org/patch-dynamics

DUDE

Oh look, it's this bullshit again.

Did not expect a Tombstone reference. I'm going to have to get this one.

[email protected]/* */
He might have more

Not bad

amazon.com/Brother-SE400-Combination-Computerized-Sewing/dp/B003AVMZA4

I'll eventually get a whole batch of some patches made.

Hello Jonathan Gervasi from Staten Island, is that an Italian last name I see?

somehow i don't see that working. every color in the design is 1 color of thread, you'd have to dither them somehow.
what kind of dpi can these machines actually do? what software can import a bitmap or vector and output an actual stitching pattern? this thing on amazon says you can get designs online, but doesn't mention any file formats.

You can do woven patches with some machines and then embroider single colors over top

Checking these dub trips

(Checked)
(Checked)
Trips checking Trips
Impressive

There's a meme war badges thread in the catalog. Also a thread on guns. This doesn't deserve it's own thread.

I don't wear patches because I'm not a gear queer but that would be pretty sweet

see

Yeah, good luck with that Schlomo…

I've started designing a few that I'll be making into patches. Some still need work clearly.

What would I do with patches?

they're called morale patches and here is a list of many of the stores that sell /k/ and Holla Forums patches:

pastebin.com/cXZTGafD

that patch is reddit-tier humor at best

It's actually "sold at a truckstop but not even fags would ever put that on their leathers"-tier

Or if a black guy said that:

I'm laughing pretty hard at the fact that YOU are the fucktard in this situation. It's no wonder you Americans still haven't completely wiped out leftists; you use the same tactics that they do.

.. a….ah..

Are you a female? Not that that would excuse posting such normie cringe.

Get your head out of your ass. Trump is putting people in his cabinet who want to decrease regulation, and that is exactly what we need to encourage investors. Drain the swamp meant take out establishment RINOs and put in actual conservatives.

Fuck sake…..

I need this in my life along with my minted dogecoin that isn't even currency

Looks like ShillBot-2015 has broken again

No!!!

Fill Africa

How many of those are suicides

Asian boi, small dick alert, giv squinty wemon jackie chan.

GTFO kike

Yet you sit here and give nothing of meaning in return. How about you prove me wrong you utter dipshit. Protip: you fucking can't.

KYS.

Not being in the European Union. Standard measurement, comedy, Chicago pizza.

do marines have a team? or are they coast guard tier when it comes to collegiate sports

not saying his agenda was bad, but he did have one

Besides global-warming, which trump changed his stance on anyways, please inform me how Trump is anti-science?

College education is but a bourgeois fantasy, you're going to be working class wagecuck at best, or a piggy at worst.

aka being honest

I call fucking bullshit, i like Ronaldo, but this chad can barely put two cohesive sentences together.

spangled connotes that it is adorned with multiple stars

No.
I have figured out a definitive truth: countries in the orthodox sphere (majority of Balkan muslims count as culturally orthodox in essence) are shit.
Ukraine - piss poor
Moldova - little Africa
Bulgaria - poor
Russia - whores and drunks
Greece - rich compared to the others, still poor

Want a good East euro city to LIVE in? Try Zagreb, Split, Osjek, Ljubljana and so on, and Ofc things like Prague and so.

I read this post.

Confirmed for never having held a firearm before.

People always shoot center mass. Anyone autistic enough to take the time to aim for body parts or the head like on a video game is going to be dead before they can pull the trigger. This only excludes DMR type rolls in which one stays hidden with some sort of magnified optic.

how are those cities eastern euro cities bro?
all the cities you mentioned were originally austrian or veneitian

bump

i like the octopus one, where did you get it?

What the fuck are they going to do, tell the world you post on an phillipino cooking forum?

I got the deplorable patch.

I like his sense of humor.

It's two sides to the same challenge coin. There was a guy on eBay selling them to meme war veterans, but there was only 250 made and he's already sold out.